A Day At The River

Story Info
A day naked by the river.
890 words
4
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to recount an experience we had in countryside Australia near a small river. It is a true story and has remained forever imprinted in my mind. It was summer -- very hot. We needed to cool off in one of the many cool freshwater rivers that surrounded the town where we lived. Plus, a chance to be naked outside was very appealing. We encountered a huge, red-bellied black snake that day which was amazing. The water was clear and fresh. And the sex and passion were intense and passionate.

After months of getting to know each other, suntanning and some of the best sex in my life, we ventured out to find a place to sunbake naked and have sex in the open. To this point, we had mostly met at her place. The sunbaking we did was on the grounds of her unit complex. So, we sunbaked and had sex in the garden with the chance of getting caught. The only time we encountered someone was when her neighbour came out to chat with us. All the time I kept touching my lover -- my cock was at times hard and pulsing which excited me more. Both ladies' eyes took glances, and I had an urge to rub it in front of them, however, my lover took care of me once we went inside.

That day we decided to go to the river. It was "off the beaten track" and took a bit of a hike to get there. I had a pair of loose shorts on, and my lover had a short light sundress on with nothing underneath. The breeze at times would push her dress up giving me a glimpse of her beautiful strong brown legs (that she would wrap around me as I thrust into her), and her voluptuous bum. Her breasts bounced and swayed as we walked. As we got more into the bush from the car park, we decided it was time to get naked. Watching her walk naked is something else! As we walked, I would reach out and caress her bum and or times hold her tits and squeeze her nipples. We stopped a few times for me to suck her erect nipples and she would grab my hard cock and wank me sending absolute delight through my whole body. And all of this in broad daylight in a public area where the possibility of getting caught was a real chance.

We found a great spot -- on the curve of the river. A lovely clean sandy riverbank gave us the perfect place to lay out our towels and enjoy the sun. We got in the water first and that was when our lovemaking began. We kissed, tongues interlocked with lots of touching, and I could tell how excited she was by the wetness between her pussy lips. My lover used to get very wet when we fucked, or I used my fingers on her. She spoke about this ability to "squirt" -- not like the fake squirting that you see in porn, but a wetness that I have never seen or experienced. My lover was wet and thrusting her lips in rhythm with my fingers. All the time she had her hand on my cock rubbing it. My mouth changed from kissing to sucking her nipples and kissing her big bouncing brown tits.

We moved back to our towels and the riverbank. She got on her hands and knees pushing her bum up in the air and arching her back. This sight sent me crazy with desire and I pushed up behind her and entered her so easily. Her thrusts backward met my cock with deep penetration. Our moans were loud but still at this point we had the place to ourselves. I was holding back an orgasm. I wanted to cum inside her, but I also wanted to enjoy more of this. At that moment only we existed and mutual pleasure was our goal. She took control and stopped thrusting, pushing me down on my back and mounted me.

The sight I was met with to this day gets me hard and I can still wank and cum to it. Her beautiful, tanned body riding my hard cock. Her big tits bouncing and swaying with her movement. My hands on her hips guided her -- my hips pushing up to get as deep inside her wet pussy as I could. I couldn't hold back much longer as I lost control and cum inside her. She also climaxed at this point, sensing my orgasm, and feeling the pulsing and twitching of my cock inside her. We fell in a heap on the towels in orgasmic bliss, the hot sun touching our skin. We kissed and went to cool off in the river.

We lay back down to sunbake and recover. At some point (maybe I dozed off for a minute or two), we heard voices. There on the other side of the riverbank, there were cars, horse floats and families with horses! And here we were naked enjoying the sun. We heard giggles and comments. We discretely (as we could!) got up and walked back off into the bush track. We had been lucky I guess because literally 15 minutes earlier they would have seen a lot more!