Summer by the Sea Pt. 01

Story Info
Adam is reluctant to spend summer at the seaside.
5.4k words
4.71
9.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
42 Followers

Summer by the sea, part 1

This is the first story in a series describing Adam's first sexual experiences, a lot of which involve public nudity.

Chronologically this series comes before "Adam in Asia".

This is a work of fiction. Constructive criticism is welcome.

Prologue

I am 17 years old with one more year before I finish school. I live in South London with my mother who is a university lecturer. Money is tight.

A bad start

"But Mum, I don't want to go to Brighton. I want to stay here, see my friends; not be held prisoner at the poxy seaside all summer. I can look after myself. I promise there'll be no parties or anything!"

She laughed, "I'm sorry Adam, it's too long to leave you on your own. I want to be sure that the house is still standing when I get back."

"Why do we have to stay with Aunt Helen? It's only an hour's drive so you could come back every night."

"I'm not going to spend 2 hours a day driving up and down the M23, I'll have marking to do in the evenings, and there's the cost of the petrol to think about too. We're staying with Helen. If there's anything special happening you can come back here on the train, or I'll drive you. But not every day."

I knew money was tight, so I did not want to be too much of a dick about the situation. Reluctantly I packed my stuff.

Helen was a friend from Mum's university days and now they were both lecturers, usually in different cities. For the next six weeks, they would be teaching together on a summer school program in Brighton.

It could be worse; she could have sent me to stay with my father. He's a sheep farmer who would use me as cheap labour. Less like a prison, more like a gulag.

The next morning, we loaded the car and headed south. When we arrived, Helen gave us both a big hug.

"Prisoner Adam reporting. Do you take custody?" Mum joked.

"Of course, his cell is ready for him. Will he want gruel or mouldy bread for lunch?"

They'd been talking.

Lunch turned out to be a selection of ham and cheese with a large bowl of salad. The bread was fresh. We were joined by Helen's daughter, or 'Inmate Jennie' as her mother referred to her.

Jennie is my age. No longer the gawky kid that I remembered, she had grown into an attractive young woman; perhaps this would not be such a bad summer after all. But she kept scowling at me, not such a good omen.

The reason for her annoyance became clear when Helen showed me to my 'cell'. It was Jennie's room; instead, she would be sharing with her younger sister.

"Thanks, Aunt Helen."

"You're too old to call me 'Aunt', call me 'Warden Helen' from now on." She returned downstairs.

The joke was getting old fast.

Settling in

It was Sunday. I slept late. Eventually Mum woke me up.

"If you want breakfast, get to the kitchen now." She instructed.

I arrived just before Jennie; she was still cross. Mum and Helen fussed around making breakfast for their grumpy offspring before heading off to a briefing for everybody who would be teaching on the program.

Jennie disappeared soon after they left. I didn't see her again until dinner. As we ate Helen told her that she was to take me with her to the beach tomorrow. Neither of us was happy about that.

Helen repeated the instruction the next morning. We still weren't happy, but she insisted, and Mum was adamant that I couldn't hang around the house every day. Reluctantly we agreed, got ready, and caught a bus to the promenade where we were to meet two of Jennie's friends, Imogen, and Kate.

The thing about Brighton beach is that it's rubbish; there's no sand in sight! It consists of rocks and pebbles that are desperately uncomfortable to sit or lie on. The only upside is that families with young kids go elsewhere; you can't build a sandcastle without sand.

We removed the sharpest, lumpiest rocks and spread out our towels. Imogen removed her shirt and shorts, underneath she had a black one-piece swimming costume. I got the idea that Jennie and Kate were not happy with her display. They stayed fully dressed. So did I.

I looked at the three girls beside me. Imogen is tall and willowy with long red hair, Kate is shorter and curvier with a mop of dark curls, and Jennie is a strawberry blonde whose body could be an average of the other two. All were very attractive. Of course, as a virgin teenage boy who could get turned on by a picture on the side of a bus, I may not be the best judge. If I got to hang out with these three then my summer wouldn't be a write-off after all.

We started to chat. First, they wanted to know where I lived, and what I was doing in Brighton. Then we got onto common ground with school, A-level subjects, and what we wanted to do at university, followed by music & films and, inevitably, how annoying parents could be, with Mum and Helen being examples.

Kate announced that she wanted to work on her tan. The others scoffed at that because she had a Mediterranean complexion, so her skin was naturally darker than theirs.

"You just want to show off in front of Adam" Imogen accused.

It occurred to me for the first time, that any of them might be enjoying my presence.

Kate stood, slipped off her dress, and did a little pose. "Like what you see?" she asked me.

I did. What's not to like about a busty young woman in a bikini? I blushed and stammered a reply. Kate sat down, opened a bottle of sunscreen, and began to spread it across her skin. She was making quite a show of it.

Jennie groaned in exasperation.

Trying to hide the swelling in my shorts I sat up. I wasn't quick enough.

Imogen giggled, "Careful Kate, I think you might be about to cause an accident."

Now I was sure that they were teasing me. I rolled over onto my stomach, discovering that a hard cock and hard rocks were not a great combination.

Jennie opted to join the fun, shedding her outer layer to reveal a blue bikini that was less revealing than Kate's. She also applied lots of sunscreen, which made more sense given her skin. I wasn't going to complain.

"Your turn, Adam. Or are you too shy?"

"Er, in a minute."

I had two problems: an erection, and a pair of tight-fitting trunks. If I took off my shorts my erection would be obvious. The girls guessed as much.

"What's the problem, Adam, has something come up?" asked Kate.

"I can rub sunscreen on you," offered Imogen.

"Remember that I've seen it before," said Jennie.

That was sort of true. We'd played 'Show me yours and I will show you mine' once, but that was at least 5 years ago; she hadn't seen me like this.

Then it struck me, what was the point of hiding it? I didn't have any reason to be shy. Why not call their bluff? Being bold might even lead to something more. I stood up, facing them, removed my t-shirt and then slowly lowered my shorts. My erection was obvious.

They were silent. Staring at my crotch.

It dawned on me that they might never have been so close to such a brazen example before, that they might be as turned on as I was. Even though I might now be in control of the situation, it was time to test that out. I lay down on my front again. The rocks weren't any softer and my cock certainly wasn't, but sometimes a little pain is worth enduring.

"Who wants to do my back?" I asked.

There was a scramble. Imogen and Kate took up positions on either side of me and started work. Jennie was smarter, she kneeled by my legs, grabbed some sunscreen, and began rubbing it into the back of my thighs, and the inside of my thighs, getting perilously close to my balls. I was at risk of losing control.

"Does anyone else need more sunscreen" I volunteered.

"Me!" said Kate. Moving over to the next towel.

I pushed myself up, breaking away from the other two. I poured lots of sunscreen on Kate's back, taking plenty of time to rub it in.

"My legs too?" she asked.

"With pleasure!"

With a hard-on too, so I didn't take any liberties. I didn't want to come, at least not there, not then.

We settled down on the towels again. I think we were all digesting what had just happened.

Kate reached back to undo her bikini top, giving me a glimpse of side boob in the process. I wondered if it was possible to have a permanent erection. The summer was looking better by the minute.

Finally, we decided that we had spent too long in the sun. Kate sat back on her heels, giving me a full flash of her boobs as she re-tied her top. It was not accidental. Everyone dressed, gathered their things, and headed home.

On the bus Jennie apologised for her friends' behaviour.

"Don't worry, I enjoyed it."

"That was obvious," she said acidly. My penis stirred again.

Back at the house, I masturbated furiously leaving a large load against the wall of the shower cubicle.

At dinner, Mum asked how the day had gone. I blushed and stammered out a vague answer. She must have realised something had happened, but she didn't pry.

Once more unto the beach

It rained for the next couple of days. The beach was out of the question, so we were allowed to hang around the house instead. I didn't see much of Jennie.

The weather was improving. Imogen asked if we wanted to go to the beach again. She would be able to borrow her mother's car. Of course, I said yes to the chance of spending the day with three barely dressed girls. I just hoped there would be sand.

When she picked us up Kate was already in the car, a bright yellow Mini. It was a bit of a squeeze. Jennie asked where we were going. Imogen just said that it was somewhere quiet. She sounded a bit evasive; there was something she wasn't telling us.

We turned off onto several ever-narrower roads until Imogen stopped in front of the gate. She asked me to open it. Beyond was a track across a field. Finally, we parked alongside another car.

"Where are we, Immie?" Kate asked.

"I've been here a couple of times with my parents. The field belongs to a friend of theirs. I phoned him to check that it was OK for us to come today, obviously it was.

"There's a path down to the beach over there, but be careful, it's quite steep."

We picked up our stuff and followed her. At the bottom of the cliff was a small beach. Except for a couple of people in the sea it was deserted, and it had sand! Imogen led us to the end away from the swimmers.

This time there was no delay in removing our outer garments. Kate was in the same white bikini, Imogen had a green one-piece instead of a black one, but Jennie was wearing a yellow bikini that was much skimpier than before. She grinned when she saw me looking.

My penis stiffened as I watched the girls undress. I wasn't completely hard, but it would be obvious to anybody looking when I removed my shorts. All three of them were. Oh well.

Kate pulled out a bottle of sun cream and we passed it around. Nobody wanted to burn. Suitably protected we lay down next to each other. Laying on sand was so much better than pebbles and rocks.

After a while, I realised that the people who had been swimming were now walking along the surf line towards us. I could see that they were an older couple, and I could see that they were naked. I whispered this information to my companions.

Kate and Jennie's heads snapped up.

Imogen said, "Yeah, it's quiet here so some people go nude; nobody minds."

"Bloody hell," said Jennie.

"Have you ever..." Kate asked, her question trailing off.

"Hello Imogen, we thought it was you. How are you?"

It was the naked woman, now standing a few feet away from us.

"Hello Harriet, Hello George. I'm good, thanks. What about you?"

"We're fine dear. Are these your friends?"

Imogen introduced us. This was a bizarre conversation. I tried not to look at Harriet, but there were bare boobs and a naked pussy directly in front of me. Sure, her tits were saggy, and she had a forest of grey pubes, but I was a 17-year-old virgin so of course I was going to look.

"Well, everybody, we'll leave you to it. Have a nice day," said George, turning to leave.

"You really should try getting naked, even just for a swim, I promise you that it feels amazing," Harriet said conspiratorially, "and there's no reason to be shy, there's only us here."

As they walked away, we all turned to Imogen.

"What?" she asked.

"You could start by answering my previous question," said Kate. "Have you ever gone naked here?"

She nodded.

"And does it feel as good as Harriet said" asked Jennie.

Imogen nodded again.

"And you brought us here so that we would, er, we could try it?" I asked.

"You don't have to, but I thought it might be fun."

With that, she stood and pushed her swimsuit down to her waist, and then off completely.

"I'm going for a swim."

The rest of us sat, mouths hanging open, as Imogen sashayed across the sand. I was rock hard. Naked or not, I needed a large dose of cold water. Nearing the sea, I pulled my trunks off, throwing them back over my shoulder.

Harriet was right; it did feel amazing.

I realised that Imogen was a few yards away, gazing at my naked erection. It was the first time that anyone had ever seen me that way. I grinned. It was a good summer.

We messed around in the water for a bit before returning to the beach. Jennie & Kate hadn't joined us in the water, but they were both naked too. It was a good summer.

Imogen drove us home. Everybody was quiet in the car, still processing what had happened.

Back at Aunt Helen's Jennie announced that she was going for a shower. That was fair enough, it was her house.

"Would you like to join me?"

Is the Pope Catholic?

In the bathroom, we faced each other, and then quickly stripped. The shower cubicle was small, so we were pressed together. I bent down to kiss her, she wrapped a hand around my cock, and I grabbed her boobs. We both knew what we wanted, and there wasn't enough space where we were. Quickly we dried off and then headed for Jennie's room, the one that I was temporarily occupying.

I pushed her onto the bed, she spread her legs, and I entered her. It was pure instinct. There was no foreplay, it wasn't necessary, she was already wet, and we were both deeply aroused by the day's events. Unsurprisingly I came quickly. Looking back, I think Jennie came too, but I don't know for sure. Who expects a virgin to pay attention to such things? I collapsed beside her.

We lay like that for a while, and then Jennie noticed the time. "Shit, our mothers will be home soon, better get tidied up."

~

At dinner, as usual, Helen asked how our day had been.

"Immie took us to a quiet beach she knows," said Jennie.

"Yeah, we had a nice time," I added.

"You've certainly both got a bit of a glow," said Mum.

It wasn't easy to keep a straight face. Somehow, we managed.

Stuck inside

The next day the weather was bad again so another trip to the beach was off the agenda. 24 hours earlier I would have been disappointed. Not now.

Once our mothers had headed off to their teaching duties Jennie and I retired to my bed, well her bed, the bed that I was sleeping in, except that I wasn't sleeping in it at that moment. Do try to keep up.

It was our first chance to talk about what had happened the day before. To talk about stripping off on the beach and about having sex together; especially about having sex together. But we didn't take it. Not at first. We had sex again before we talked.

This time was less frantic, less frenzied. Yesterday we had been fired up by our experience of stripping naked at the beach; today that stimulation was less immediate, but it was still there. And we were both horny teenagers.

I was barely out of my clothes before Jennie went down on me. My first blowjob. Good blowjob? Bad blowjob? I had no way of knowing. What I did know was that I was about to come, so I pushed her off me.

I went down on her instead. Yesterday I had glimpsed several pussies, but this was the first time that I had had a close look at one. Wow, what a sight! I marvelled at the intricacy, the folds, the shapes, the colours, the textures. As a young virgin male, i.e. an idiot, I had imagined a simple hole. This was way more than that. And this was just one pussy, I had no idea of the variety that awaited me.

Gingerly I touched her labia, fascinated by the difference between the inner and outer lips, then her clit, peeking out above them. I reached forward with my tongue, tasting a woman for the first time.

Jennie groaned with pleasure.

With tongue and fingers, I tickled her clit, stroked her lips, and teased the opening that I knew was there. Slowly I pushed a finger inside her. Jennie's hips bucked towards me, driving it deeper. It was so warm, so wet, so intriguing. Cautiously I pulled back leaving only the tip within her before re-entering with my whole finger.

It was obvious that Jennie was enjoying it, so I continued. Suddenly her body tensed, her vagina clamping tightly around my finger. Back then I didn't know much, I knew that this was an orgasm, but what surprised me was no penis was involved. How much I had to learn.

Jennie pushed me away. From her bedside drawer, she produced a condom.

"We should have used one of these yesterday."

I was disappointed. I'd thought I was her first. She saw the expression on my face and realised what I was thinking. Laughing she reassured me that she had not had sex before. Helen had given her them for when she did.

"Mum will kill me if she finds out that I didn't use one. It's only a small box, so we'll have to get some more. Sit here."

I did as she asked. She unwrapped the condom, giggling as she struggled to put it on me.

"Damn, it was easier to put one on a cucumber in sex ed."

Job done she lay back on the bed, legs apart, just like the first time. I positioned myself between her knees and entered her. This time we lasted a bit longer, although not by much. At least today we did not have to rush, our mothers would not be home for hours.

It wasn't long before we were screwing again. This time Jennie pulled her legs up, resting them on my shoulders. I realised that I was penetrating her deeper than ever.

The only problem was that Jennie had ripped one of the condoms as she tried to fit it. We'd used our last one. We needed to visit a chemist.

~

Jennie insisted that I go in on my own. The owner lived opposite her house, and she didn't want one of her neighbours to see her buying condoms.

Inside the shop, I looked around until I found a shelf with a variety of condoms on display. Ribbed, Light, Flavoured, Coloured. I had no idea there were such options. I hesitated.

"Can I help you, sir? Do you need some advice?"

A young Indian woman about my age, wearing a white lab coat; a shop assistant. I blushed brightly.

"Esha, stop embarrassing the customer. Go and tidy the stock room."

"I'm so sorry about that," he said to me, "my daughter likes to tease the young men looking at this display."

He shook his head, "She scares half of them away, but that's my problem, not yours.

"I take it you are not sure which of these to choose."

I nodded.

"Don't worry, a lot of young people get confused by all the options at first. Start with something regular, you can experiment later." He said kindly, pointing to a box.

Jennie groaned when I told her what had happened.

"Esha is, well was, a year ahead of me at school. If the rumours are true, then I'm surprised she didn't offer you a personal fitting.

~

It was still raining the next day. Helen and Mum were working, as they would be most Saturdays during the program. Jennie and I spent the morning in bed. In the afternoon we went to the cinema to watch the third instalment of 'Back to the Future'.

Writer61
Writer61
42 Followers
12