A Day at the River with Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of A Day at the river with friends gets interesting.
1.9k words
4.44
71.8k
60
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing on the last stretch of river was like being frozen in time. Jill was laid back with her eyes closed. Her tight tan skin was glistening in the sun. I couldn't stop thinking.

"Had she just been fucked by my friend?"

"Did she know that Tina just came on my cock in the water?"

"Was she ok with what happened or just buying time to unleash on me when we were alone?"

We had never discussed sharing sex with other people. Part of me felt ashamed but, not enough? I actually didn't feel like we had done something wrong? It wasn't planned, it just happened, in the moment. Was it that easy? Or was it because we were with such close friends that it felt safe?

I wasn't looking forward to the conversation that might lie ahead.

I studied her for any sign. Any sign of anger or guilt. She just looked peaceful and relaxed and, well, happy. She held softly to my hand as we drifted and it just felt like love coming through her, nothing else.

As we rounded the corner Eric's car came into sight. The float was over. We made our way to the bank and all drug our tubes out of the water. There was no tension in the air but it was quiet, maybe a little too quiet. So jokingly I spoke up.

"That was fun! Anyone want to go again?"

Everyone laughed. Jill spoke up.

"I'd love to but I can already feel the burn on my skin. That's enough sun for me for one day."

Tina spoke up next.

"Hey Eric, how about you and Jill deflate these tubes and we can run up and grab the other car? That way they can dry off a little before we shove everything back in the car."

I studied Eric and Tina's faces for any signs of anger, but nothing. They both smiled and agreed.

Jill said "Take your time. It's going to take a little while for these things to deflate. We will shake off all the water while we wait."

With that Tina and I jumped in Eric's car and headed up river. Looking in my mirror Jill and Eric seemed to just be going about dealing with the tubes.

Tina spoke first "That was crazy what happened in the river. Are you ok?"

I said "Sure, I'm fine. It was kind of an accident. Are you ok?"

She said "Yes, surprisingly so. It felt great and it's really hot thinking about how quick it just happened. Do you think Eric and Jill fucked?"

Just hearing Tina use the word "fuck" made my cock stir all over again. The conversation seemed so raw and real. I was getting turned on all over again.

"I'm not sure." I said. "They definitely seemed like something was going on but I was too distracted to pay attention. I don't have the heart to ask. Does that bother you?"

"No." Tina replied. "I wrestled with it the whole rest of the float and I kept coming back to how safe it all felt. I don't know? I guess because we're all so close. I love Jill, I know she loves you and I know Eric loves me. It just feels like a little harmless fun among friends. I don't feel like I have anything to fear with you guys. Don't get me wrong. If this was with anyone else I'd be hot pissed and we'd be over!"

"I honestly feel the same way." I said. "I don't know what those two did but I don't feel angry or jealous. Eric is like a brother to me and I know that he's not out to steal my wife. He already has an amazing wife of his own!"

"Awe, you're sweet" Tina said as she started to grin. "You know something else? All of this talk is having a major effect on me!"

With that, she reached down and pulled her bikini to the side exposing her beautiful, clean shaven pussy. I couldn't believe it! For the first time I was getting a look at the pussy that I not only fantasized about for years but had just been inside of.

Her clit was swollen and engorged. Her lips were slightly parted and I could see the honey glistening around the inner lips. Tina reached over and grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her pussy.

It was amazing! So wet and hot. I could barely stay on the road. Tina let out a gasp as I slipped a finger inside and she started to buck forward against my hand. She was completely driven by lust now and pulling at my trunks.

Like a magician she had my pants open and my swollen cock in her hand as I continued to work her clit. She bent over and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me off like it was her last meal. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft in perfect rhythm with her lips and tongue. I had to stop her before I came. I needed to be inside her pussy one more time.

As if our thoughts were connected she stopped.

"There! Pull in there! There is an old camping spot that nobody uses anymore. I need you to fuck me!" she said.

I whipped into to this small dirt road to a spot surrounded by trees. We both got out of the car and walked to the front. I picked her up and sat her on the hood and pulled her lips to mine. It was the most passionate kiss I've felt since the days when Jill and I just started dating. It was full of want and lust.

I laid her back and pulled off her bottoms. She instinctively spread her legs and I went straight to her waiting pussy with my tongue. She tasted so sweet and her lips were so soft as I circled my tongue over her clit.

It only took a few seconds and she started to orgasm. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face tight to her pussy so I could feel her opening contract violently on my tongue. I held my tongue still and let her climax subside making sure she got to enjoy every pulse without my interference.

When she finally stopped I pulled her down off the hood, spun her around and bent her over the car. My cock had never been so huge. I just wanted to feel her tight little pussy take all of me.

She spread her legs and I gently placed the head of my cock at her entrance. She was so wet and covered in her own cum that the head popped right in.

She was tight so I started slow. I inched my cock into her until her lips were all the way down to the base of my cock. Tina let out a deep moan! She no longer needed to be quiet. It was primal and desperate. She reached back and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me in as deep as I could go.

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me hard right now but don't you cum! Fuck me until you can't hold back and then I want to taste you!"

I pulled her hips into me with all my strength. Pulling my cock out all the way to the tip, then slamming full force as deep into her as I could with long violent strokes.

She continued to moan and scream "That's it! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me deep! I want to taste your cum!"

I could tell she was about to cum again. She was clawing at me faster, slamming back into me.

Then she let it all go and screamed so loud I was afraid everyone on the river would hear her for miles! Her pussy started to pulse and strangle my cock so tight that I could barely keep it in her. The strength of her orgasm was fighting to push me out of her but I pulled hard on her hips and just held my cock in place as deep as I could.

She bucked against the hood and continued to climax with my cock buried as deep as it would go. Like a Boa she strangled my cock with her muscles until I finally felt the pulses fade and she collapsed face down on the hood of her husband's car.

As I pulled out she spun around and dropped to her knees. She took my dripping cock in her mouth and cleaned every drop of her juices while squeezing my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other.

I couldn't hold out anymore. She felt my balls contract and in one swift motion, squeezed down on my balls pulling my cock as deep into her throat as it would go. I pumped stream after stream of my load straight down her throat.

She milked my balls with her hand while she drew every drop out of me with her mouth. I couldn't believe how she kept squeezing more and more out of me until I had nothing left to offer her.

Tina stood up and grinned like a thief. Her eyes were wild, glowing green and possessed by lust. She licked her lips wrapped her arms around me and said.

"You can fuck me anytime you want as long as Jill and Eric get to do the same. Just a little fun among friends."

With that we dressed and climbed back into the car and headed back for the other car.

As I drove my car back, following her to the take out, my head was spinning. I was exhausted and reinvigorated all at once.

As we approached the take out I saw the tubes where we left them but no Jill and Eric? We pulled in and got out of cars. Tina and I exchanged the same look of curiousness as we looked around for them.

To my left I saw Eric coming out of the woods. His face was red and he looked surprised. He had Jill by the hand leading her out.

Her face was flush and her hair was looking a little wild.

"Hey guys!" Eric said. "Sorry, Jill had to pee and she was afraid to go into the woods alone. It's ok. I didn't peek."

Tina and I both busted out laughing, almost inappropriately.

"It's ok Eric." I said, grinning at both of them. "I trust you with my wife. Thank you for keeping her safe."

Jill couldn't look me in the eyes. She knows that I know exactly what she looks like after a good fuck.

We said our goodbyes and were about to pull out when Eric pulled up beside us as Tina rolled down her window.

"Hey Jill! You guys wanna come over for dinner tomorrow? We just opened our pool and the kids don't get home until Monday. We can try on some of the new bikinis I just bought. I bet the boys won't mind a fashion show."

For the first time Jill looked into my eyes. They were curious and guilty but still the same eyes I fell in love with all those years ago.

"What do you think babe? Our kids aren't home till Monday either?" she asked.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll grab some steaks if you and Tina pick out the wine." I replied.

A huge smile came over her face and we both knew in that moment that everything between us would be fine...always. Our love was way too strong to be threatened by a little fun among friends.

To be continued...