A Day at the Spa

Story Info
A day that every lady deserves.
1.7k words
3.68
27.2k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I phone ahead and say be ready...no bags needed.

I pick you up and we drive. I won't tell you where we're going no matter how much you beg.

It's a warm summer day, we finally pull into a long tree lined driveway and you see the resort. Your heart races a little from the beauty.

The Valet takes our car and we head to the elevator. We enter our room, it's a king suite with a balcony. I send you to the bathroom where you find a bubble bath and a glass of wine waiting. I undress you and help you into the tub. I undress and join you.

I sit behind you and begin to softly sponge your back. I work my hands over you back and shoulders and slowly start to wash your breasts. Your nipples harden under my touch and the heat starts to build deep between your legs. I take my time over your whole body. Slowly working up and down your legs and inside your thighs, I gently wash your sex as you push into me wanting more of my touch. I'm careful not to linger...it's not time yet. I can feel your breathing increase as you feel my hard cock pressing against your back. You want to feel me in you so bad but I say no...not yet.

I grab a hand full of your hair and pull your lips to mine...kissing you hard, exploring your tongue with mine pulling lightly at your hair with one hand and cupping your breast with my other...working your erect nipple through my fingers...then without warning I exit the tub and tell you to stay and finish your wine...but...no touching.

You sink into the tub and close your eyes sipping your wine. Your whole body is on fire...begging for touch.

You begin to drift when you here the door open. You look up with excitement but it's not me. A gorgeous Asian woman is standing in the door. She looks like a porcelain doll. Her beauty is breathtaking. She doesn't speak she just motions you out of the tub into an awaiting towel.

She so gently begins to dry your body with her warm towel. There is nothing threatening about her so you quickly find yourself enjoying her treatment. After she has you completely dry, you can feel the heat pouring off your skin from the raw lust running through your body.

She warms lotion in her hands and starts at your shoulders. She caresses your body gently as she works the lotion into your skin, down your back, around your hips and back up your stomach until she reaches your breasts. She lingers there and makes sure to roll your very stiff nipples through her tiny fingers. Your breath escapes you as you have now given in to lust and just want more of her touch.

Her hands make their way down your body all the way to your feet. She slowly works her hands up your legs to your thighs. You involuntarily open your legs hoping for any touch. She takes her creamy hands and gently works them over your now swollen opening and circles your hardened clit slowly. You feel your orgasm coming on like a freight train...but she stops.

She sits you in the chair and begins to brush your hair. You are dizzy with lust and want to cum so bad...not yet.

She dresses you in a robe and leads you into the room. The room is dark except for the flickering of candles. As your eyes adjust to the light you see the massage table. There is a man standing next to it but you can't make out if it's me or not.

She leads you to the edge, removes your robe and lays you face down on the table. You are nervous now. You hope it's me standing over you drinking in your nakedness...surely I wouldn't have paraded you in front of a stranger. Suddenly you feel his hands on your shoulders. Your body stiffens at his touch, you know instantly it's not me, his hands are different, less loving but strong and yet somehow safe.

You stare straight ahead and can now see me seated in a chair sipping my glass of wine.

He works your back and massages your muscles, he's very good, obviously a professional. Your juices start to flow again as he gets close to your thighs. He runs his hands very close to your sex but he does not touch. Oh how you wish he would but doesn't.

He gently pulls you to your side and rolls you onto your back. There's no hiding now. He can see all of you. Your nipples are pointing straight up and your opening soaking wet and swollen. I can hear your heart beating as your breath quickens. You can feel his eyes wandering all over your glistening body. Without warning you start to orgasm and you haven't even been touched. It over takes you and the sweetest moan escapes your lips.

You don't notice but your lady servant has now slipped your hands and ankles into soft restraints. Your head quickly clears as you feel them tighten, no longer able to move. You don't know what's next but you want fucked really bad. You need to feel a hard cock inside of you more than you ever have.

He begins his massage again. Up your legs, between your thighs and along your throbbing clit but he again, keeps moving and does not touch. He moves up your stomach massages your breasts and finishes with your neck and arms. Why won't he touch you! Your body is begging. He leans over and whispers "thank you" in your ear. You can feel his hard cock pressing against your arm. And then he's gone. You here the door close behind him as he leaves.

You feel me approach you. I trickle my finger all the way down your body. Stopping between your legs, you want my touch so bad that you are shaking. I slowly run my finger along the side of your clit. I've never felt you so wet. I slip two fingers into you and begin to pull backwards across your g spot as I circle your clit with my thumb. I feel you tightening as you're about to cum so I stop. So unfair to tease you but you be glad when I finally release you.

I move around to your head and release my throbbing cock. You are not the only one dying for satisfaction. I place myself against your lips and you take me in. Swirling your tongue over my head, drinking all the pre cum that has already surfaced. You take all of me in and start aggressively going up and down my shaft, I'm about to cum. I pull away before it's too late.

I move back to your thighs and take your clit in my mouth. I drink all of you in as you thrust back against me and instantly start convulsing with the most powerful orgasm you've ever felt. You feel the head of my cock enter you. In one thrust I bury all of my cock into you as your pussy continues to spasm. You push back hard wanting every inch. I start my stride pulling all the way to the top and pushing hard to the bottom each time. I continue to drive into you harder and faster. Your begging me now "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I feel you tighten around me as you start to climax again. I can't take it. You feel me empty into you. The heat of my cum filling you all the way, gushing down the sides of my cock as I continue to bury myself into you over and over. Finally I collapse as our orgasms subside. Your servant releases your restraints and you wrap your arms and legs around me as we kiss passionately until you feel me growing inside you again. When I reach my full length again, I roll to my back and pull you on top of me.

You take your time, rising up and down on my shaft savoring every inch. We continue long slow strokes for quite a while as we kiss.

I can feel you begin to tighten around me as you pick up your pace. You've given way to your impulse and you're starting to moan heavier and ride me faster. I take two handfuls of your hair and gently pull your head back as you start to slam yourself hard down onto me. You're thoroughly enjoying my cock now. You rise up and drop all the way down onto me with all your force. Faster and harder each time, I can feel you next orgasm building. You're riding me with your whole body now taking me as deep as you can. I feel one last squeeze before you start to gush on me. Soaking all of me with your orgasm and writhing wildly. You continue to flood me while your climax continues with your hands on my chest and my hands pulling at your hair.

As soon as you start to slow I pull you down and back underneath me. It's my turn now and I really want to cum again. I pin you on your back and begin thrusting into you with all my strength. I keep getting faster and harder. You like this and start pulling at me encouraging me to fuck you harder and faster. The more you pull at me, the harder I fuck you. I'm getting close. You can hear it in my breathing. You wrap your legs tight around me, pulling me into you. You can feel my cock swelling inside you as my breath starts to pant. You like this and squeeze me tighter, digging into me.

You feel my entire body stiffen and then you feel it. I'm cumming hard, deep inside of you. The feeling of my spasms sets you off and you start to cum with me. We orgasm simultaneously for what seems like hours but it is only minutes. We continue locked together until our bodies finally settle and we both lay gasping for air. I kiss you softly. We make our way to the chair and sit together sharing a glass of wine. We take our time enjoying the feel of our skin against each other as we relax and rejuvenate. The night is just beginning...