All Comments on 'A Day at the Swimming Hole'

by ibjtjones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Interesting

Your story is hot but I liked it even more because of something interesting about it; it sounds a little like me. I'm gay, a Bottom and I have a CJ-5 that sounds like the one you described. Mine is raised, has big tires, a role bar and Rhino Liner on the floorboards. I don't go stump jumping with it, (mostly beach stuff) but, my Boyfriend and I have made out in it a couple of times. We went to this ocean overlook that young people go to to make out but we had the top on. We have only been there, (for that reason) a couple of times but one of those was extra exciting! We had towed the Jeep to the beach behind his motor home. I changed clothes that evening just as we had planned before the weekend trip and I was fully made up, wearing my wig, silicone breast forms, pantyhose, boots and a long sleeve mini dress. I even had on red false nails. Something about being dressed like that, necking, making out and rubbing his hard cock through his pants and another car parked only a few yards away was a really kinky turn on. The top was on, it was dark, the windows were a little steamy and the other couple had things on their minds other than looking at us, still....

I liked the part where Clayton wanted Chad to stop sucking because he wanted to shoot his first load up Chad's ass and then have him suck him some more afterward. With me, I'm the one that usually wants to stop the oral before he cums. Now, I can suck cock all day but, if it's the first time that day that I have had sex, my whole body craves that first and biggest load deep in my ass! Afterward, I can suck and suck for a long time before he gives me another tasty load. The perfect icing on the cake!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY. BLACK COCK IS ALWAYS BEST TO SWALLOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous