A Day at Work

Story Info
Sissy plays a little at work.
882 words
4.45
10.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy plays with toys on his job.

The work week had been stressful, not because there was a lot to do or that it was busy all the time. There were completely different reasons.

Frustration had built up; I was sitting at work, horny! Why could I not get the horniness out of my body? No matter how much I tried at home, tried at work, thought about something else, or jerked off, it did not work! I could sit and actually jerk off up to four times a day, but still, it did not put out the fire.

Every day I went dressed in panties. Every week that passed, there were only more panties, stockings and everything that was possible to wear under the work clothes. I needed my conversations with Mistress; what should I do? I texted her a message, It took a long time before a message came back, it felt like pure torture before an answer came.

"Hey slut, understand you have some problems during the day? I've been thinking about your problem for a while. Tomorrow you will bring your favorite dildo to work; you will play with it. I don't give a shit where you use it. yes, you can use the toilet; you are a slut. Sissy sluts fuck on the toilet, too bad it's not a dirtier room, like sissy movie and pictures."

Help, I thought, at work? But still, I could feel the teasing a warmth of the whole setting. The day came, and I got dressed up with black stockings that had an opening in the crotch and at the very back. I found some sexy red panties and a sports bra.

The rest of the outfit became ordinary clothes I wore to work. I found a backpack and packed several things before I left home.

After something that felt like an eternity, a message came.

"Now bitch, take your bag and go to the bathroom."

The time had finally come. It was now that I was going to play slut. I picked up the backpack and found a stall in the men's room to change and fuck. I found a toilet that was near a place with some noise, but I felt very exposed and vulnerable, but luckily no one entered. I unpacked my toy, the dildo, which I was going to play with and enjoy. I found the skirt I had packed in it and pulled it on me.

I looked in the mirror; the skirt fit with the sweater and shirt I already had on. I pulled the phone out and started taking pictures. From all angles and positions of my butt, with my legs spread on the toilet. I got the dildo attached to the wall. My tongue started to play around the balls on the dildo. The tongue played around the thick head of the dildo. I will say that my tongue had a workout. I noticed that as I became more and more horny, my cock pressed hard against the cage that I had put on earlier in the day. My lips now formed around the dildo that stood in front of me. The lips of my mouth went up and down; my mouth got wetter and wetter from horniness. Now I couldn't wait any longer; as horny as I was now, the slutty sissy hole felt wet with horniness. My hole wanted that dildo. I sent a message.

"So, is the sissy slut horny? Tell me, what do you want?"

I turned red in the face. "I want to fuck the dildo. Please, let me."

"Okay, slut, show me how horny you are, how big of a slut you are."

I attached the dildo to the toilet seat. My ass balls were right over the dildo that stood straight up. I put on some lubricant, and I pulled my panties aside. My ass sat on the dildo, and it started to press against my slut hole. It started pushing itself into the hole. Yes! The horny feeling. My slut lips started to open, and The dildo slid in. Up again and down again, but now deeper. I did the same thing over and over again as moans began to come from me. I got more and more horny. Horny from the whole setting--a feeling that got even stronger from everything I was doing.

The horniness spread as I rode the dildo. I turned on the video on my phone. My cock pushed more and more into my cage; pre-cum ran out of me. I was now so horny that it was difficult for me to control myself. It explodes in my cage! I shoot a big load against the stall door. I came back to reality when I heard the door slamming in the toilet next to me. I gasped. My whole body shook in fear. I sat with the dildo in my slut hole. I was afraid; did he hear me? After a while, I finally got up, got my phone, and turned the video off. I got a text.

"Mmm, a good sissy slut; I knew you had it in you. Now lick up your load of cum."

I started to lick the stall door when it started to knock on the door...