A Day by the Lake

Story Info
I went fishing but I was the one caught.
5.3k words
4.66
31.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being isolated for months due to the pandemic, I was very bored. The office I worked at had to shutdown and I was transferred to a different branch four hours away. No one was hiring so I didn't have much choice except to take the new job and move away from everyone I had known.

My new job had everyone working from home. It started out good, I enjoyed the relaxed environment and not having all the daily stress of traffic and other worldly malfunctions.

As time went on the boredom became too much. I have always enjoyed dressing in women's clothing so working from home allowed me to wear whatever clothes and makeup I wanted. It was so freeing and fun at first but soon I was getting bored with that as well. I was trying to think of something to do that would get me out of the house and take up some of my free time. I wanted to find something I could do dressed as a female but not draw any attention to myself. I finally decided to try fishing. It sounded relaxing, no one around to bother me or infect me with a crazy virus. So, I bought some fishing gear and checked the local maps on the internet to find somewhere secluded.

I found a rather large pond about an hour away that was in the middle of nowhere. The road that led to it was an old dirt road that wasn't even paved and there didn't appear to be any signs of houses for miles.

The morning of my first outing I was so excited the butterflies were doing aerobics in my stomach. I was too scared to come out of my house and drive through town dressed as a female so I decided to wait until I got to the pond and change there. I took a warm bubble bath, shaved my entire body and lotioned up my skin until it was silky smooth. I've always had really long hair and I didn't want it getting in my face as I fished so I braided it.

I packed all the gear in my car along with my makeup case and a small suitcase with a cute sundress, a cute pair of wedge flats, a sexy matching bra and panty set, necklace, a cute charm bracelet I had fallen in love that had all these cute dangling charms, a cute pair of women's sunglasses and a few cute hair clips to go into my braid and the top of my head. It seemed like a lot of supplies for one day out but it was my first time and I wanted to make it special and take my time and have fun.

I was so turned on about my outing I decided I might want to get a little x-rated while I was there, so I put a butt plug, a realistic dildo and some lube into the suitcase as well. I decided I might want to relax and have a little picnic while I was there as well so I packed a blanket, a cooler with a couple of bottles of wine, some snacks and three joints.

I was so excited I was shaking as I started the car and drove away. The drive seemed to take forever. The pond was literally out in the middle of nowhere, if I hadn't put it into my maps I would have never found it. I slowly drove around the tiny gravel road around the pond searching for a nice spot. I didn't see anything to indicate that anyone had been there recently and finally found a really nice spot with a lot of shade and a small clearing with a big flat rock.

First I unpacked my fishing gear, cooler and blanket and set everything up by the water. I knew no one would bother anything so I just left the trunk lid open. I went back to my car with one of the bottles of wine and began drinking as I quickly undressed. I stood naked in the open for a few minutes, feeling the soft cool breeze gently kissing my freshly shaven body and leaving my skin with excited little goosebumps.

First I lubed myself up really good and slowly inserted the butt plug. I was so tight I was trembling as it slid into me, spreading my tight opening and filling me up. I dressed in my cute outfit then got in my car to do my makeup. I turned on the radio and listened to music as I drank my wine and fired up a joint. By the time I was finished with my makeup I was pretty well buzzed. I put on my jewelry, added my feminine hair clips to my cute hairstyle, put on my sunglasses and headed down to the pond.

Everything was perfect, I felt so pretty and relaxed as I spent hours sitting by the pond drinking and smoking. I loved the feeling of the butt plug inside me and found myself pushing against it often. I had been listening to music on my phone and noticed the battery level was really low and knew I would have to pack everything up and leave soon. As I began putting stuff back into the cooler, the bag with the dildo and lube caught my eye. I smiled as I opened it and peeked in at the treats inside and decided to have a little sexy time before going home. I put everything back into the trunk of my car and went back down to the waters edge and took off all of my clothes and got onto my blanket. The combination of the silky material of the blanket and the slight bitterness of the air made my skin feel alive as I ran my hands all over my soft, smooth body.

I had been there for hours and hadn't even heard a car nearby but I still looked around nervously feeling like I was being watched. I finally decided it was just the wine and weed making me paranoid so I went back to the toys and lube and put them next to me on the blanket. The tightness of the braid in my hair felt constraining so I quickly undid the braid and let my long hair flow freely down my back. I didn't want to forget my hair clips so I lazily clipped them back into my hair to keep it out of my face.

I turned up my last bottle of wine and finished it off as I took a long, deep hit from a joint. I laid back on the blanket, casually smoking my joint and looking up at the trees and sky. I ran my hand down my smooth body, between my legs and began working the butt plug in and out of me. The sensation of it popping in and out of my tiny hole over and over soon had me panting and my cock fully erect. I slowly pulled it all the way out and replaced it with the much larger dildo. I spread my legs in the air as I forcefully pushed the realistic head into. It was so big it hurt but the wine and weed made me more relaxed and comfortable so soon it slid all the way into me. A cool breeze washed over my body and my nipples ached and hardened as I began to slide the dildo in and out of my tight hole. My pace quickened and I was getting lost in the sensations as my other hand firmly grasped my throbbing cock. In no time I exploded in an amazing orgasm! My cum shooting up into the air and falling down onto my smooth tummy. I kept the tempo up as I slammed the dildo into me repeatedly and began scooping up my cum with my free hand and greedily licking and sucking it all up. As I slowed down and let the dildo slip from my insides, I could feel my heartbeat racing in my softening cock and my slippery, loose hole.

Just as I finished licking my gooey fingers clean I heard a stick break behind me. I gasped and panicked as I quickly sat up and looked around. I took my sunglasses off and squinted looking into the woods but didn't see anything.

"It was a deer or something," I whispered to myself. But my brain said it was something else and paranoia overwhelmed me.

I quickly put on my bra, panties, dress and shoes. The whole time examining the woods but not seeing anything. I put the lube, toys and blanket back into my bag and quickly walked back to my car. I walked by the trunk of my car and shut it before walking around to the drivers door and tossed the bag onto the passengers seat.

As I got into the car I realized I was still wearing my female clothes. This place was freaking me out so I decided to stop somewhere else and change before getting close to my house. It was when I put my hand on the keys in the ignition that I realized I had left the radio on earlier but there was no music now. My heart instantly began to race and panic set in as I turned the key and nothing happened except a small click.

"No, no, NO!!" I said hitting the steering wheel. "It's ok, just call roadside assistance, they'll come and help! I'll change back to my male clothes before they get here!"

Still very buzzed and panicking, I grabbed my phone from the bag and pressed the button. Nothing, it was dead as well. "Fuck!" I shouted! I quickly grabbed my charging cord and plugged it in. Still nothing! "You idiot! The cars dead! How are you going to charge the phone when the car is dead too?"

My heart was pounding like crazy! It had been such an amazing day! Now everything was going wrong! I sighed and looked over to the beautiful pond that had brought me so much peace earlier.

"Everything ok miss?" A deep loud voice broke the silence out of nowhere.

I literally jumped in my seat and dropped my dead phone. I looked to my right and there was a large older man standing in front of my car!

"Umm, I, uhhh," I was freaking out! Wait, he called me miss, I thought, then I looked down and saw my dress and the thickly padded bra that filled out my chest and pushed my small chest up and out to make little mounds of cleavage. "Oh Fuck" I mumbled as I fumbled with the door handle, opening it so he could hear me. "My car and phone are dead! I was having a day by the water and I guess I left them on." I tried to say in a poor excuse of a female voice.

"This is my land, you realize you're trespassing?" He said as he spit on the ground.

"Jesus! Really?" I whispered feeling frustrated. "I'm really sorry! I was just wanting a relaxing day! I didn't harm anything and picked up everything I had down there." I said trying to sound as apologetic as possible.

"I reckon it's ok miss." He said as he started walking toward my side of the car. "Do you need some help with your car?"

His offer to help made me a little relieved but him getting closer to me made me feel very uneasy. He was a huge man, he towered over me making me feel small as I sat in my car with the door open. It was then I realized he was looking down the front of my dress at my cleavage. I sat back in my seat a little trying to hide myself from his view.

"Well, my house is just over the hill there," he said motioning to the woods. "If you want to walk with me, we'll get my truck and jumper cables and get you going on your way." He said as he spat onto the ground again.

I looked at the woods and then down at my bare legs and dress. "Do you mind if I wait here while you go? My legs are bare in this dress and I don't want to get scratched up walking in the woods." I tried to sound as helpless as possible, hoping he would feel sorry for me.

"Oh, no ma'am! I wouldn't feel comfortable at all leaving you here alone. Sometimes there's these rowdy teenagers that live over yonder and they come down here. I wouldn't want them to find you out here all alone. Besides, there's a clear path to my place, you won't get a scratch on you." He said bending down into my car and looking me in the eyes with a smile.

"Oh, I see." I said biting my lip. What the fuck have I gotten myself into? "I have an old pair of jeans and t-shirt here in my car. Maybe I should just change real quick?" That's brilliant! I thought to myself. The fact that I came up with it actually made me smile a little, then that made me realize how buzzed I still was.

"No, you don't want to do that," he said looking up at the sky. "It's about to get dark really quick. Out here there's no city lights, you won't be able to see ten feet in front of you. We need to go and get back quick, no time to waste on something that doesn't make any sense." He spit again on the ground. He seemed very intimidating to me.

"Ok." I said taking off my sunglasses and looking in the rear view mirror. If it was almost dark, I won't need these, I thought. I absently straightened my hair in the mirror and noticed my makeup still look rather fresh and decent. I took a deep breath and told myself, fuck it, at least he was going to help me.

As I got out of my car, my buzz overtook me and I got a little dizzy and started to wobble. He grabbed my arm firmly and helped me steady myself as he looked into my car seeing the empty wine bottles. He sniffed the air and grinned. "By the empty wine bottles and the smell of herbs, I'd say you did have a fun day!"

I looked at his massive hand holding my arm as I steadied myself. I giggled and turned to look at him but realized I was staring at his wide chest. I had to bend my neck back and look upward for what seemed like forever to see his face, damn he was a massive human, I thought to myself.

"I tried to have fun," I said looking into his eyes. "I needed to get out of the house and have some nature time." I said with a buzzed smile, still noticing him eyeing my cleavage without him trying to hide it.

"Well, my place is this way," he said motioning to a path that led into the woods and up the small hill. "Won't take long to get there, ladies first," he said waving for me to go ahead of him. "My name is Wayne by the way. What's yours?"

I stammered for a second and my mind raced. 'My name? Oh shit! This should be an easy question,' I thought. "Uhh, my name is, Crystal." I sighed with relief, I had often thought that would be my feminine name.

We walked rather quickly along the path. Still buzzed, I soon realized my ass was very lubed from the fucking I had given myself. It seemed to give my ass and hips an extra little twist when I walked. Every once in a while I would turn to say something to him and would see him staring at my ass and legs. I was getting horny playing my new feminine part. I giggled and flirted a little as we walked.

As we topped the hill I saw a cabin hidden into a massive clump of trees making it barely visible.

"That's my place up ahead." He said from behind me. His voice so close it startled me and I tripped on a vine. He quickly wrapped a large arm around my waist and pulled me back against himself to keep me from falling.

I didn't fall but my ankle slightly twisted in my wedge shoe making my wince in pain. "Ouch! I think I twisted my ankle!" I said bending over to rub it. "Damn I'm so clumsy sometimes!" I said faking a laugh even though I was really in quite a bit of pain.

"Here, lean on me Crystal." He said wrapping an arm around me and trying to help me walk. I limped with every step, trying to get to the cabin. "If we don't hurry, we'll never get back to your car before dark. Do you mind if I help you?"

"I guess not, what are you going to..." before I could ask I was lifted into the air like a rag doll. He cradled me and my arm went around his shoulder and his other arm went under my legs. "Whoa! Damn, you are strong!" I said laughing.

As he carried me he kept adjusting his arm. My dress was hanging down, leaving my panty clad ass exposed to the air. As his grip on my leg kept slipping, his hand kept sliding up my bare legs under my dress. As we got to his door, he gently put me back onto my feet. As he did this, his hand very roughly went into my ass and pulled my panties tightly up into me. I blushed as I reached down and pulled my panties out of my crack.

"Sorry about that ma'am, my hand slipped." Wayne said as he opened the door and waved me in ahead of him.

I limped inside and he took some newspapers off of the couch and told me to sit and rest for a minute. As I sat down I realized I had flattened my dress out underneath me as I sat. I was proud of that feminine gesture and I crossed my legs tightly and gave my sore ankle a gentle rub.

"Here you go Crystal, this will help with the pain. From the smell of your car, you're no stranger to it." Wayne said with a wink, handing me a massive joint.

"Holy fuck Wayne!" I said lighting it and taking a deep hit. It had a very nice taste as I exhaled. "Damn, that's nice, thank you!"

"Think nothing of it," he said sitting next to me and taking a hit from it. "This is one of the perks of living out here. Grow my own smoke, no one to tell me what to do." He said handing it back to me.

As I took another big hit, I felt his heavy hand land on my leg and give it a firm squeeze. I looked up at him as he sat next to me on the couch and suddenly felt guilty. Wayne seemed like a nice guy and I had seriously misled him and played along acting like a female.

I exhaled and handed the joint back to him. He took it with his other hand while the hand on my leg slowly slipped a little further up my leg to the edge of my dress.

"Wayne, I have to be honest with you." I said as he handed me the joint again. I took another big hit and felt head begin to spin a little. "I'm not who I said I was," I said exhaling again. "I'm not really a..."

Wayne squeezed my leg firmly and shushed me. "It's ok Crystal, I know who you are. I watched you on the blanket by the pond." His large, rough hand slid further up my leg under my dress and onto my soft inner thigh making my heart race.

"I'm sorry Wayne, I didn't mean to lie! I didn't know what to do, I was caught and buzzed and thought I could play it all off." I could feel myself getting close to tears as I tried to explain.

"It's ok Crystal! You're a beautiful woman, I don't mind that you have a little something extra. Some girls have large clits," he said smiling as he took the joint from me and put it in the ashtray. His hand slid further up my thigh and his fingers gently rubbed my silky panties.

I was so buzzed, my mind raced as his hand pulled my leg to him making me spread my legs open for him. I had never done anything with another man before but I was so fucking horny and everything seemed so right.

Wayne removed his hand from my panties and turned toward me. He lifted my arms and pulled my dress up and off of me. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. The cool air stung my nipples making them harder than ever. He tugged at my panties and slid them down my smooth legs until they fell on the floor. I closed my legs, suddenly embarrassed of my little penis and trying to hide it.

Wayne stood and turned to me. With one easy movement he lifted me and cradled my small naked body in his arms and carried me to his bedroom. He gently sat me down on his bed and I sat naked on the edge. He stood in front of me and removed his shirt. I couldn't get over how massive he was. I felt like I was so small, sitting before a giant.

He took a step closer to me, standing in front of me in only a pair of jeans. He looked down at me smiling. It was then that I realized he wanted me to finish undressing him. I gulped and placed my trembling hands on the button of his jeans. He was less than a foot away from me as I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them. As I placed my small fingers into the waistband of his boxers I sighed and was thankful for the buzz I had. As I pulled his boxers down I saw his thick bush of pubic hair. A little further and I saw the base of his cock. I kept pulling them down and kept seeing more and more of his huge shaft until finally it sprang free and pointed directly at my face.

I swallowed nervously. His cock was inches away from my face, pointing at me like it was disciplining me for doing something wrong. His manly scent filled my nostrils as my small hand wrapped around the base and his heat instantly warmed my hand. I squeezed and pulled on his cock like I was milking it. As I did, I huge glob of clear precum oozed from the tip. I looked up at him as he looked down at me with a smile.

I looked back at the huge, throbbing head with the shiny stream of precum drooling from it and closed my eyes as I placed my mouth around his tip. I milked his cock more as I sucked and licked at the head of his cock. His precum was sweet and slippery as it began coating my tongue and the insides of my mouth. I milked harder, trying to get as much of his sweet liquid as I could.

Wayne groaned and closed his eyes as his giant hands wrapped around my head and entangled in my hair. He pushed his hips forward and pulled my face to him as his cock slid further into my mouth. My mouth was slick with precum and saliva so I began swallowing while I tried to relax my throat. His thick mushroom head was pressing against the opening of my throat trying to force its way into me.

12