A Day by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked his shaft faster and lifted his massive balls in my other hand. I couldn't believe how big his balls were compared to mine as I gently rolled them between my fingers. Wayne grit his teeth and let out a loud growl as more thick precum began drooling down my throat. He began fucking my mouth faster, making the head of his cock tease my throat opening. My eyes began to water as I opened them and looked up at this giant that was using me.

He stopped thrusting into my mouth and looked down at my tear streamed face and laughed. "You aren't finishing me off yet, hungry girl." He said as he withdrew his cock from my pouty lips. "I have to have that tight pussy of yours!" He said as he grabbed me under my arms and picked me up and tossed my further back onto the bed.

I landed on my back looking up at the ceiling fan as my legs were bent and thrown up into the air. Just as I was about to prop myself up on my elbows to look at him, he dove between my legs and his warm tongue slithered into my ass. I fell back on the bed, I couldn't stop smiling as the sensations rocked my body. I could hear him hungrily lap at me as his strong hands held my legs wide apart.

I began pulling at squeezing on my hard nipples as his thick fingers slowly penetrated me. He spat and slobbered at my hole making my drenched as he fingered me harder and faster.

This was so much better than my dildo earlier! I suddenly wanted him inside me. I grabbed his head and pulled at him until he climbed up on top of me. My legs spread further apart than ever before to accommodate his massive frame. He began kissing my neck making me giggle as his hips rotated and pushed against me. His arms went behind my knees and he almost bent me in half as his body pushed into mine.

His hand went between us and he pointed his cock at my opening. I put my hands on his thick shoulders as I felt his mushroom tip press against my wet hole. I was really glad I had fucked my dildo earlier to loosen me up but he was much, much larger than it was.

I placed one hand on his neck and the other on the back of his head and looked into his eyes. He could see I was scared and whispered for me not to worry as he began pushing harder into me. I felt my eyes widen and I gasped as the thick head slowly slid into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles around his back as he forced himself further into me.

"Please fuck me! Please use me!" I frantically whispered into his ear as my entire body wrapped around him trying to pull him into me. My eyes shut tightly and I involuntarily squealed when his entire head disappeared into me.

"Are you ready?" His deep voice growled into my neck as he sucked a hickey onto me, marking me like I was a piece of his property.

"Yes, please, yes!" I barely managed to say before the most intense pain ripped through my entire body.

Wayne pushed slowly, his shaft slowly invading me like a giant snake squeezing into a tiny hole. "Oh god! Oh god! Of fuck!" I heard myself gasping!

When he was all the way inside me he stopped moving and just laid on top of me, letting me get used to his size. My breathing was rapid as my nails dug into his neck and back. Slowly, his hips began to rotate. His cock began to slowly move inside of me. I could feel everything, my tight muscles were clamped down on his monster cock so hard I swear I could feel both of our heartbeats in my ass.

"Holy fuck you're hot!" He said as he raised his head from my sore, wet neck. His face was inches from mine and our eyes were locked on each other's as he began fucking me. Slow at first then faster and harder. My arms and legs were locked tightly around him as he fucked me like a rag doll.

He broke free from my body grip and withdrew his cock from me. I could feel my hole stay open as he sat up and grabbed my hips. With a simple twist, he flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass back until I was face down, ass up in front of him. I wiggled my hips, shaking my ass at him as I looked back with a smile. "Fuck me!" I demanded looking at him holding his huge throbbing cock.

With a smile he sat up and with one single thrust he slammed all of his cock into me making me scream. He quickly pulled out leaving me gasping and my ass twitching in front of him. Again, he slammed all the way in and quickly withdrew, my hole convulsing and winking at him. Again and again he did this, driving me insane with lust.

Finally, he thrust all the way into me but instead of pulling back out he began furiously fucking me. I buried my face into the blanket as my fingers gripped the edge of the mattress. His body slammed into mine so hard, the sounds of slapping echoed around us. His strong hands dug into my hips so hard it hurt and I thought he would leave bruises.

As I cried into the blanket, he stopped and let out a long, deep growl. I pushed back against him as hard as I could as I felt his cock spasm and twitch inside of me. I smiled and felt a warmth rush through me as his cum erupted deep inside of me. I fell flat onto my stomach and he followed, landing on top of me, his body grinding into me as every last drop of his seed tried to breed and own me.

After a few silent moments, his cock stopped twitching and began to soften inside me. He slowly slipped out of me with an audible plopping sound and collapsed onto his back. I quickly rolled over and scrambled up him. I felt like I was climbing a tall tree as I crawled up his body and laid half on top of him with my head on his shoulder. I gently rubbed his thick chest as my leg draped across him. I could feel his hot cum slowly start to drip out of me as we caught our breath.

"I think it's too dark to go get your car tonight. Want to spend the night?" He said looking at me and brushing the hair from my face.

"I don't know," I teased, "how do I know you won't take advantage of me again?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, I'm definitely taking advantage of you again and again and again," he said wrapping his arm around me and squeezing my nipple.

I giggled and grabbed his limp but large heavy cock and gave it a little shake, "Then I'm definitely staying the night, maybe longer!"

Wayne reached onto his bedside table and handed me a joint and a lighter. "I think this is going to be good, you and me." He said watching me light the joint.

I took a big hit and handed it back to him. "Oh yeah! This is going to be really good!" I said as I slowly licked my way down his body and lifted his soft cock to my mouth.

12