All Comments on 'A Day by the Lake'

by MakeMeDoBadThings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Microskirt69Microskirt69almost 4 years ago
So VERY excellent!

Thank you! Im so jealous of Crystal! A perfect dream day for me.....

I think the lesson here is ‘never join AAA roadside assistance’! At least never when a big strong Wayne offers his Personal Ass-istance!

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 4 years ago
Yes

I usually only read (and write) on the Gay Male page, but occasionally wander over to this page. I loved the story and found you tickling my curiosity. I would also like an escape like you had. I’m looking forward to more!

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you Microskirt69! I’m glad you enjoyed it ;)

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@IWanttwo Thank you so much! Such a nice comment! Tickling is good, even if it’s just tickling the mind ;)

laurabodenlaurabodenalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this fun read. Good things come at unexpected times.Often thought of doing this at Leech lake and not getting found out of course !

MakeMeDoBadThingsMakeMeDoBadThingsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Do it!

@lauraboden You should do it! Being outdoors dressed up is so freeing and relaxing!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist4 months ago

Sometimes you can find a story in here that has not received a high rating number and is not especially long, and yet it arrives at its erotic climax at about the same moment that you do.

‘A Day At The Lake’ is just such a story IMO, and that why it gets 5*. It was Great fan fiction and both of its players got much more satisfaction than they could have imagined they’d experience when either of them woke up on that day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous