A Day by the Pool Pt. 02

Story Info
First time going to a nude beach.
9.7k words
4.76
14.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

Part 1

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' I asked my friend as we were getting out of the car. 'What if there are people we know here?'

It had been two weeks since our nude sunbathing and mutual masturbation. Is that what it is called though? We masturbated in front of each other. So, whatever that is. Ok, and then we kissed a bit.

Since then we ignored it for about a week but then started talking about it. We both agreed that the catalyst for the whole thing was being nude outside and how much of a turn on that was. From there one thing led to another. The other being that there is a nude beach not too far from where I live. It is something that was always joked about at school. People told stories of going but I'm not sure anyone ever did. It was never something that was talked about seriously and never something that was discussed in any way other than: 'ew, wouldn't that be weird.'

But things were different now. We had both admitted to each other that we really liked being nude outside. Inside too I supposed. When I think about it, that is probably might explain why I've always slept naked. Apart from that I've never really had any opportunities be nude until the past few years since I finished high school and my parents were happy to leave me in the house alone.

'Well, everyone will be doing the same thing, so they are not going to care,' came the immediate reply from my friend. We were sitting in the parking lot, and had been for a few minutes. We had both agreed to go to the nude beach, but once we were there we froze.

'Ok, let's talk this through then,' I said. 'We are talking about getting naked in public.'

'Not public. In public it is against the rules. At this beach it is actually the rule to be naked.'

'Ok, that is fair.'

'So, what is worrying you the most?' she asked.

That was a big question. A really big one. What was worrying me? I was able to admit to myself that I liked being naked. That I liked swimming in the nude. I go to the beach all the time in bikinis. What is the problem? What?

'What if someone sees us? What if they think we are weird?' That was my problem. The shame of being weird and different.

'Umm. I think I've already answered that, haven't I?'

'Ok, yes. But it is hard to shake.'

'I know. I feel the same way.'

'You do? Why didn't you say?' I asked.

'Because I'm busy talking you off the ledge!'

'But if you don't want to go either...'

'Hang on, I didn't say that. I just said I was scared. I definitely want to do this.'

'What? I'm confused.' I said.

'Ok,' she said. 'I'll try to explain.'

She hesitated a moment, as if collecting her thoughts, then continued, 'I'm nervous. I'm a bit scared. The idea of being out there in front of people is terrifying. The idea of being judged is terrifying. We are sitting in this car and putting it off and I'm kind of ok with that. But on the other hand, Well, how can I put this.'

Then she continued, 'I'm wet just thinking about going out there nude. And I really really want to do it, no matter how scary it is.'

This shocked me. I couldn't believe she was telling me she was wet. I felt an immediate a tingling in my pussy, and I immediately thought back to when I was staring directly at her wet pussy.

'What?' she asked.

'Ok. Firstly, you've talked me into it. It is good to know you are nervous too. And I want to go with you. I'll need you to take the lead though.' Then I stopped talking. Not sure how to continue.

'And secondly?'

'Well, secondly. Secondly now I'm a bit turned on too. And thirdly, I can't believe you said that!'

'What, that I'm wet?' she quickly replied. Then she moved her hand to her pussy. We were both wearing bikinis with sarongs over the top. Enough to cover everything when we were standing but sitting down allowed easy access to the pussy, should that be a goal. It never had been before but apparently things change.

I looked at her hand and saw it go between her legs, and rub up and down. Then I looked at her. She was looking at me, and smiled. She moved her hand again and when I looked down again I saw her hand going down the front of her bikini, all the way down between her thighs. I saw her clearly rubbing her clit, then moving further down and pushing a finger into her pussy. Then she pulled it out and reached over to me. She traced my lips with her finger and I could feel that it was wet and could smell her pussy on her finger. Instinctively I opened my mouth and licked her finger. She pushed it into my mouth and I closed my lips on it and circled it with my tongue. Our eyes met and she said, 'You are so fucking hot. My god.'

I opened my mouth and she took out her finger. 'So are you.'

It was probably only a moment that elapsed but a thousand thoughts went through my head. I couldn't believe that I'd just had her finger in my mouth. I couldn't believe that her finger had her juices on it. And I couldn't believe how much I liked it.

'So, you ready now?' she asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

'Are you asking if I am so turned on by the idea of this, and of seeing you naked again, that it outweighs the fear of being naked in public?'

'Yes, that is exactly what I'm asking.'

'Then yes, absolutely,' I replied.

'Awesome. Let's do this.' She opened the door and got out of the car and I automatically did the same.

We walked around to the back of the car to get our bags. There was a sign up, just for people like us, it seemed. 'Please remain dressed in the parking lot. Disrobe when you reach the beach.'

I closed the trunk and turned to my friend. She smiled at me, took my hand, then turned towards the path to the beach.

Part 2

The path wound through some dunes so you couldn't see the beach until you were right on it, which I suppose is part of the reason it was designated a nude beach. It wouldn't really be the same if it could be seen from the road!

Suddenly, as we wound around a corner, we were on the beach. The ocean was in front of us, gentle waves crashing on the beach. The beach itself was incredible. Soft sand, about 50 yards from where we were to the water, which curved around in a horseshoe shape, making it secluded but big enough to feel open.

Both of us stopped when we got to the beach. We looked at each other, then back to the beach.

'Ok, where to now?' I asked.

'Let's go over there,' she said, pointing to the area to the right of the entrance we were standing in.

She immediately started walking in the direction she pointed, and I, of course, followed. It was a perfect day, so there were quite a few people there. It felt very awkward to look at them, but it was hard not to. Thank god for sunglasses. There was an old couple walking to the beach, hand in hand. Two women sunbathing on their backs, and a guy sunbathing on his stomach. They were all nude, but we were still wearing our bikinis and sarongs.

'Are we supposed to be naked already?' I asked.

'Nah, let's just find a good spot and get settled. Then do it.'

'Ok, that sounds good.'

We kept walking, getting closer and closer to the guy on his stomach. He was facing the other way and couldn't possibly have known we were there . Then he rolled onto his back and I could see his face. My heart dropped, and I squeezed my friend's hand.

'Oh my god. That is our old coach, right?' I whispered.

'Oh wow. I think you're right.'

'What do we do?'

'We keep going of course. On the same path we were already on.'

'This is weird.'

'Yes, but it will be weird for him too. And we are still dressed.'

This helped me control the knots in my stomach and I kept walking next to her. We were getting closer and closer. I could make out more and more of him and could eventually see his and heavily groomed groin.

Just as I was starting to wonder if he had noticed us, he looked directly over at us and waved.

'What do we do?' I asked.

'Well, we need to be polite, and normal, I think.'

So, we walked over towards our naked coach. My god this was weird.

'Hey guys,' he said. 'Beautiful day for it.'

'Sure is,' replied my friend instantly. Taking it all in her stride.

'I haven't seen you here before,' he said.

'First time,' she said, and smiled.

'Oh, awesome. You'll love it. Just relax. No one cares about anything here.'

'Ok, thanks for the advice. See you later.' She said, and started walking. I wasn't feeling anywhere near as brave as she did, but gave him a quick smile and followed my friend, a step or two behind.

'That was SO weird,' I said.

'Well, like I said, it is probably just as weird for him to see us.'

'Ok, maybe, but he was naked.'

'Well, we will be too. And he will see it.'

'What?' I quickly asked.

'We are stopping here.' she said.

We were about 20 yards away from where he was and my friend stopped and put her bag down.

'Are you serious?'

'Absolutely.'

'But we are so close.'

'No we aren't, and he isn't even looking in this direction. We have to stop somewhere and this is a pretty great spot.' With that she reached down and started unpacking her towel and sunscreen.

I stood still for a moment, with my bag still in my hand. I quickly realised that I was still just scared, and that the next step was to find a spot and take my clothes off. Then I realised, there was no spot to take my clothes off. I would be doing it out in the open. And this shook me and excited me, like just about everything else. Somehow it seemed different to be suddenly magically naked, compared to stripping off in public. Stripping can be such a sensual thing. But... 'Oh, come on, get a grip and just do it,' I thought to myself. Then I put my bag down and started unpacking it, just as my friend was.

We both took off our sarongs and started to put sunscreen on, just like we had done hundreds of times before at the beach. Legs, first, then arms. Stomach and chest, then neck and face. At this point we usually do each other's backs. I was just finishing my face when my friend turned around and asked me to do her back. I moved over and squirted out some sunscreen. Then, without saying anything, she took her top off. I gasped out loud.

'Wow, I can't believe you just did it, simple as that.'

'Well, not that simple, but pretty amazing.'

'Really?'

'Oh, yes. Can you feel that light breeze?'

'No.'

'Well, you will feel it on your nipples once you take your top off.'

'Haha, ok, that's something to look forward to.'

I kept going on her back. She has a big back, wide shoulders, and I love both those things. She's pretty muscular but not excessively so. And, at 6-1, she was quite a specimen.

She knew when I was done and turned around to face me. That was when I saw those incredible boobs again.

'Wow, they are still spectacular,' I said, unable to help myself.

'Thanks sweetie. That's always nice to hear. Now it is time for your back, ok?'

I looked at her. 'Ok, I'm ready. But we need to swap places.'

'Why?'

'Because he is over there, I don't want to be facing him.'

'Absolutely no way,' came the immediate response. 'Suck it up and do it.'

She said the last part more strongly than the first. So much so that I turned around and did what I was told without thinking. I undid my top and let it fall onto my towel. Oh my god, I was actually doing this. I felt like I should be covering up my boobs, but knew I didn't have to. I was terrified but also so turned on.

'Oh my god.'

'I feel like you are saying that a lot,' she said.

'I'm thinking it a lot too!'

'Haha, me too.'

Then I felt her hands on my bare back, rubbing in the sunscreen. I just stood there and looked around as she did her job. I could see our coach lying on his back, looking straight up. I hoped he couldn't see me. A bit further away I could see the couple returning from the beach. Then some more further away. All in all I counted about 25 people. All different sizes and shapes and genders. All naked.

'All done sweetie,' I heard.

I turned around and faced her.

'Hey, my eyes are up here,' she said.

'Sorry, I couldn't help myself.'

'Want to touch them?'

'Out here? No way. Jesus.'

'Pity,' she said, then changed the subject somewhat. 'I still love your nipples and would love to touch them.'

'Hell no.'

'Maybe later?'

This relaxed me a little, 'well, that might be possible,' and I smiled.

'In that case I guess I'll have to put sunscreen on my own boobs,' she said, and started doing just this. I did the same, but was watching her every move. My nipples were starting to tingle and were definitely getting hard. I couldn't help but start to rub them and tweak them. She was doing just the same and we were both clearly enjoying ourselves.

'Probably should stop now,' she said. 'We still have more to do.'

I knew what she meant but didn't want to bring it up myself.

I watched her as she stopped rubbing her nipples and moved her hands to her bikini bottoms. She quickly slid them down her legs and took them off then threw them onto the towel.

'Your turn now.'

'I can't'

'You can and you will,' she said, with that same slightly forceful tone as before. Once again I did as I was told and very quickly I was standing naked, in front of my naked friend, at the beach, in front of a whole lot of other people.

'How do you feel,' she asked.

'Terrified,' I replied. 'Exhilarated,' I added.

'I know exactly how you feel.'

'Really?'

'Of course, I'm just not complaining about it!'

'Fuck you,' I replied.

'Haha, you're welcome.'

Then she got her sunscreen. 'Want some?' she asked.

She poured some out on my hand, and took some herself. I realised how weird I felt, once again. I'd never put sunscreen on my butt before. I'd never had to. But I followed her lead and protected my butt, then moved around to the front.

'By the way, I love how clean your pussy is. Do you shave it, or wax?' she asked.

'I actually got a Brazilian yesterday, specially. Thanks for noticing,' and I smiled.

'Haha, you're welcome. I shaved this morning specially. And then I masturbated, thinking about this exact moment, finally being nude in public. I am so fucking excited right now. And the only thing I have left to put sunscreen on is my pussy, and as soon as I touch anything near there I'm going to want to masturbate again. Oh, and by the way, belated Overshare Alert.'

'Haha, too little too late. But also, that's fine. Not gonna lie, I masturbated as soon as I got home from the waxing. I went home to look at it in the mirror and, well, one thing led to another.'

'Yeah, I get that, she replied. Then she squirted out some sunscreen and started rubbing it on her skin. Going down from her belly button, to the top of her pussy. I started doing the same and pretty soon we were both trying not to rub out clits at the same time.

'Ok,' I said. 'I think maybe we should go for a swim to cool off.'

'Oh wow, I thought I'd have to talk you into doing that.'

'Haha, well, I'm scared as hell, but I've got to do something to distract myself from rubbing my clit and staring at your body, otherwise I'm not going to be able to stop myself.'

So, we put away our sunscreen and started walking down to the water. It was such a thrill. Walking along, in public. Wearing nothing at all. Even though there was not much material in a bikini, it felt so different. The breeze felt different. The sun felt different on my skin. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. It all felt awesome.

Before long we got to the water. I was a bit disappointed with the idea of my body not being exposed, but excited to feel the water on my skin. It was cold, but not too cold. And we both just started wading in until we were up to our waists. Then took the plunge and ducked under the water. I came up first and was wiping the water from my eyes. Then she came up slowly, facing me. Her head first, then shoulders, then her boobs started coming out of the water. They looked incredible. It was as if a photographer was lighting our tiny little world. The sun was shining perfectly on her, sparkling the water sliding down her boobs, making channels around her nipples. She completely stood up now and looked absolutely spectacular, like an Amazon goddess. All I wanted to do was reach out and touch them, and touch her.

After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked directly at me.

'This feels incredible,' she said. 'And you look incredible. I am very, very, very glad that we came. What about you?'

'My god. Same. And YOU look incredible. Oh my fucking god. When you came out of the water just then you looked amazing.'

'Oh, thanks sweetie. Anything in particular?'

I hesitated, as I always seem to do, but thought I'd go with honesty. 'Your boobs looked just perfect. The light, the water, the situation. It was all I could do not to reach out and touch them.'

'I wish you had,' she immediately replied.

'Are you serious? Out in the open?'

'I'm serious. I wish you had. I'm not completely sure it would be a good idea though,' she said, and laughed when she'd finished.

This made me relax. It was nice joking about things. Things that were pretty serious and made me ask questions about myself. But really, I already knew the answers. I knew that my friend turned me on. I knew that I found women attractive, as well as guys. I knew that I was really turned on being naked in public like this. And I knew my friend felt the same. So I started to relax and then I got a bit of courage. But before I could say anything my friend broke the silence.

'What are you thinking about?'

This time I didn't hesitate. 'I'm thinking about how hot you are and about how hot I feel out here naked in the water.'

She smiled. A caring smile. 'Me too.'

Then she slowly slid down so her boobs were under the water. I could see her hands move to her nipples as she started pinching them. This was all I needed to see and so I copied her actions and I could barely wait until my nipples were below the waterline before I started pinching them hard.

'Come over here,' I heard her say as I was thinking about how turned on I was. So I did as I was told and moved over. She took her hands off her nipples and moved them to mine. I dropped my hands so she could access my long hard nipples. I was looking down at her hands as she said, 'I've thought a lot about when you sucked my nipple back at your place. I really want to do it to you.'

'Out here?' I asked immediately. But quickly wished I hadn't. Because I really wanted to feel her mouth on my nipples.

'Yes, out here.' She released my nipples and stood up, so I did the same. 'Move around so that you are facing away from the beach.'

I did as I was told and she moved around to face me. Once again I couldn't take my eyes off her boobs. But as I was looking at them they quickly disappeared underwater as she ducked down to my nipple level. Before I could say anything she put one in her mouth and sucked hard. It felt incredible. I could only assume no one could see what was happening but I was very quickly too turned on to care. Then she moved to the other nipple. Before putting it in her mouth her eyes looked up at me and she asked, 'Are you enjoying this as much as I am?'

I smiled and said, 'Well, I'm enjoying it a lot.'

She smiled back and said, 'Hopefully I can make it even better.'

She put the other nipple in her mouth and gently nibbled. It felt amazing but not as amazing as a moment later when I felt a hand move up between my legs. I instinctively spread my legs to give access, without thinking that this was my best friend and I was on a public beach.

Quickly her hand moved up and her thumb immediately found my clit. For some reason this surprised me as any guys who had their hand between my legs had no idea where it might be, if they even cared. But this thought was quickly pushed out of my mind as a finger gently slid into me.

adani
adani
112 Followers