A Day by the Pool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me some time to recover. I could feel a hand on my leg, gently rubbing up and down the inside of my thigh. Just brushing my hand, which was still holding the vibrator in my pussy.

'How was it?' she asked.

'That was incredible, possibly the best orgasm I've ever had. Certainly the best one with a toy.' Then I remembered something she said earlier. 'So, was that in your mind all along? Was that why you didn't want me to come in the water?'

'Haha, you remembered. Yes. Well, there were a couple of options, but that was always one of them. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.'

'Oh, I did. Wow. And the driver of the other car! I didn't even care by the time I noticed her looking. That was just mean. Awesome, but mean.'

'Haha,' she responded. 'Yeah. You should have seen the expression on her face when I pulled alongside. I think she was about to give me the finger for not overtaking until she realised what was happening. Pretty sure she could see my boobs and certain she could see your foot on the dash. And the expression on your face would have eliminated any other questions she might have had. Oh, and when you came I think she must have been able to hear you.'

'What, really?'

'Ok, probably not, but you really did let yourself go. I almost came myself just watching and listening to you!'

'Do you want to come now?' I asked, pulling the vibrator out of my pussing and putting it between her legs.

'Oh shit. Yes, but no. Bad idea. It was a dumb enough I idea just to be watching you. I don't want to crash, so as much as I enjoy what you're doing, you probably should take it away.'

So I took it out of her crotch and up to her face. I rubbed the wet vibrator around her mouth then on her cheeks, her nose, then back to her mouth. She quickly opened her lips and started licking it.

'I'm quite enjoying this, while you are helpless driving,' I said.

'Mumble mumble mumble,' she said. Or, something like that. She was pretending to try to talk while she had the vibrator in her mouth. Which made me laugh and relax and take back control of the toy.

'You crack me up,' I said.

She smiled and thanked me.

By this point we were nearly home. I wasn't sure what to do with the vibrator. I figured she had licked it clean pretty well so decided to put it back in the glove compartment. Neither of us were interested in covering up. I was about to say something when my friend broke the silence.

'Ok. I have a thought but it is completely up to you,' she said.

'Um, ok. Sure. What is your thought?'

'Well, we are nearly at your house now. So it is a much bigger deal for you than me, so I'll leave it entirely up to you, no pressure.'

'Tell me already!' I replied, starting to worry a little about how cautious she was being. She, who is usually so sure of what to do, even when she is wrong!

'Haha. Sorry. I guess I'm not sure it is at all a good idea. But it is definitely a hot idea.'

'Tell me! Jesus!'

'Let's stay naked when we get out of the car and go inside.'

'Are you crazy?'

'Should I take that as a 'no'?' she said.

So she was suggesting that we are nude going into my house. The house where I've lived my entire life. With neighbours who've known me since I was a little girl. Friends of my parents! Was she crazy?

'Ok, nevermind. I shouldn't have mentioned it. But you have to admit,' she said, 'it would be pretty damn hot.'

Well, she was right about that. It would be really hot. Shit, was I actually considering this? Did I have the courage to do it? Did the excitement outweigh the fear?

'Ok, let's do it,' I blurted out. I guess I had answered the question.

'What, really? Are you sure? I wasn't kidding, it really is up to you. Much bigger repercussions for you than me.'

'I know, but I just think it would be awesome. Let's do it.' I was surprised at my decisiveness.

'Ok, let's do it,' she replied. 'But not if there are, like, families around or anything like that.'

'Ok, yes, If there are people we won't do it, but if there aren't then we will just get out of the car as if everything in the world was the same as always, get the stuff from the car, and go into the house.'

'Agreed.'

So, this was it. One final boundary to stretch, if not break. I was so excited. Scared, of course, but excited too. The idea of doing this in the place I grew up seemed to normalise it for me. Somehow. Instead of hiding, we would just be acting normal and being comfortable. And there was nothing at all wrong with that. Was there?

'We're here,' I heard, which broke me out of my reflections.

'Shit, that was quick.'

She pulled up by the side of the road, just outside my house. She could have gotten closer but I guess she was being a tease. What a surprise. I started calculating in my head. About 20 feet to the gate, then about 40 feet to the front door. Plus getting our bags from the trunk. That added up to...this is a really bad idea after all!

'Ok,' I heard her say. 'Just like we said, normal, everything is normal. Let's just get out of the car and go to the house.'

I didn't say anything, but I undid my seatbelt, put my hand on the door handle and pulled. She did the same. As we got out of the seats the sarongs fell away, leaving us naked out on the road. I kept moving but was scanning everywhere to see if anyone was watching. I couldn't see anyone which was a relief and disappointment.

We got to the trunk. She had the keys so she unlocked it, and we got everything out. As she put her bag over her shoulder her boobs bounced, which broke me out of my mechanical motions and back into reality. And in that reality she was hot and her boobs were magnificent and I was turned on.

I shared that last thought with her and smiled.

'Oh, thanks sweetie,' she said, and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss. It seemed natural and comfortable already, just like the fact that her boobs brushed mine as she did it.

I closed the trunk and took her hand, then we walked from the car to the front door. I didn't hear anyone walking along or any cars, but I had no idea who might be able to see my butt and that was fine by me.

She still had the keys and was just reaching the door when she stopped suddenly.

'Crap,' she said. 'We forgot something.'

'What?'

'The vibrator!'

'Oh, that's not the end of the world.'

'Yes it is. I'll go back. You wait here.'

Before I had a chance to say anything she had put her bag down, turned around, and started for the car again. I turned to watch her go.

She was walking, but not hurrying. Just someone who forgot someone in the car. Not someone who forgot a vibrator in the car and was completely naked! I felt like I needed some sort of solidarity so I walked out from the porch to the driveway. Anyone going past would probably not notice me. I mean, why would you when she was right in front of you? But, I felt like I was supporting her.

She got to the car, opened the door and leaned over to get to the glove compartment, showing off her great arse. And that is when I heard the car, turning the corner onto our little quiet street. I immediately felt relieved that she could just get into the car and hide. But, of course, she didn't. She stood up and closed the door. She turned to face me and smiled and walked patiently back to where I was standing, with a vibrator in her hand. The people in the car must have seen her but I still couldn't see the car. Then it came into view. It was my neighbour. Oh fuck. She was slowing down and I could see her looking at my friend as she made her way back to the house. Then I saw that she noticed me. My heart dropped. How was I going to explain this?

I looked at her, not sure what to do, until I watched her smile at us and wave, just as she pulled into her drive. Here I was standing naked at the top of my driveway and my neighbour just smiles and waves. I couldn't believe it. Instinctively, I smiled and waved back.

I must have frozen in place because I didn't notice anything untli my friend took my hand and we walked the rest of the way back to the front door. Hopefully the plan would come together this time! I stopped before we got there so she had room to open the door, but she stopped too. She turned and said, 'ok, one last thing.'

By now, seeing as every decision to say 'yes' had ended up working out perfectly, I didn't hesitate.

'Anything,' I said.

She reached out, took the bag from my shoulder and put it on the ground. Then did the same with hers. She reached out again, this time for my hand. WhenI took it she immediately pulled me to her. I put my arms around her and tilted my head up to kiss her. I was looking in her eyes when she said, 'anything?'

I was confused at first because I thought this was it. Then I realised she had something else in mind, but it didn't faze me. 'Anything,' I replied.

Then she moved backwards a little and put the vibrator in my hand. 'I want you to use this on me, right here and right now.'

Of course she did, what a great idea. Nothing else entered my mind as we stood in front of the door. There could have been a hundred people watching and it wouldn't have made me hesitate. So I turned the vibrator on and moved it down to her clit. I rubbed it around and up and down and around all over again. Then I tilted it upwards, moved it downwards and slid it into her.

I could feel her tense or a moment and, what was that, a shiver? I moved forward a little to press my body against hers. The vibrator was as far in her as I could make it and the clit stimulator was doing the job on her it was designed to do, but I wanted a piece of that action too. We started kissing at that moment, passionately. Not the tenderness that we had on the beach but with an urgency. As if we knew we needed to do it quickly because there wasn't much time left.

In the depths of my senses I thought I heard a car go past but that didn't matter. I was close to coming and pushing hard up against her. Then she came and I immediately felt a wetness on my hand.

Our kisses slowed down and became more tender. I may have heard another car, or maybe more. I don't know how long we stood like that. But eventually we separated and opened our eyes.

She smiled at me. A smile with all her face and mouth and eyes and body. It made me feel like I could fly. We stayed like that for a while, just looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

'Ok, last order for today,' she said. 'Leave the vibrator where it is, unlock the door, pick up the bags and lead me into the house by the pussy.'

I just laughed at her and did what I was told. Somehow it seemed strange for me to be leading her at the end of the day, when she had been the one driving me for most of it. But apart from that, it just made me smile and we awkwardly entered the house, as the sun was setting on our day of firsts.