A Day by the Pool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, naked, at the beach, with my friend's mouth on my nipple and her finger inside me. As she worked her thumb my legs quivered a little. It was ridiculous how good this felt and how much I didn't care about the location. I felt like I would come any time now. But she stopped suddenly. Her mouth came away, and her finger slid out of me. Then she stood up in front of me.

I was almost breathless when I said, 'I can't believe you stopped, I was just about ready to come.'

'In that case the timing was perfect.'

'How mean!'

'Haha. Yes. Maybe. But that is because I know that the first time I make you come I want it to be from something else.'

'Well, that is ok then,' I immediately said, not quite knowing what she meant.

'So, aren't you forgetting something?'

'Sorry, what?' I replied as I thought about what that other thing might be.

'Well, you said you wanted to play with my boobs but now you are just standing there doing nothing.'

I smiled. Yes, I really wanted to do that. 'That sounds like a fantastic idea. Let's switch places.'

She smiled back. 'No.'

'No? No I can't touch your boobs, or no you won't switch places?'

'No I won't switch places.'

'But what if someone sees? With you there was at least plausible deniability.'

'I don't want plausible deniability. I want to stand here while you are sucking on my tits and playing with my pussy and if someone sees then, well, that would be awesome. And what's even better, I will be able to see them too.'

I knew she wasn't kidding. She had a tone in her voice that was clear and commanding.

Then she reached out and put her hands behind my head, then pulled it down towards her boobs. At that moment I forgot about anything except those spectacular tits and I just wanted them in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and tried to get as much of her boob in my mouth as I could. Then my hand automatically reached up and started squeezing the other one. My mouth was gently chewing and sucking and pushing against one boob while my hand was squeezing and tweaking the other. I felt like I could have done it for hours. I'd never felt so good and happy exploring someone else's body.

After a while, nowhere nearly enough, I felt her hand on mine. She immediately started moving it down under the water, and I immediately realised I'd completely forgotten about her pussy. Eager to make up for this I quickly found her clit and started rubbing it as hard as I could. This earned me a gasp from my friend which made me feel good. I was just starting to get into a rhythm when she took a step backwards. My heart dropped and I wondered what I'd done wrong. I looked up at her and she looked flustered.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

She smiled and said, 'Oh my god. Nothing sweetie. Nothing at all. That felt incredible. I just didn't want to come yet.'

That was a relief. So I stood up facing her. I picked up on her cue, 'What do you mean just yet?'

She smiled, 'Because there is something in particular I have in mind that I want to be doing when you make me come.'

I immediately smiled back. A million thoughts going through my head and all of them exciting.

'Come on, let's get out,' she said, and reached for my hand. I looked her in the eyes and smiled again, taking her hand, we walked back towards the beach together. I can't speak for her but I just felt happy. And horny of course. I was walking naked through the water with my friend. We were holding hands and I felt so close to her. I had just been fingering her and devouring her incredible tits, which I'd been dreaming about since we first tanned naked together. But I also felt that warm feeling of closeness. Oneness? That rare feeling you get when you are not just attracted but connected with someone. The fact that someone was this amazon goddess was not really what I would have been expecting just two weeks ago, but none of that mattered in the moment.

She squeezed my hand and I looked at her.

'Looks like we have drifted in the water a bit. Our towels are over there,' as she pointed diagonally across the beach. In the direct line between our towels and where we found ourselves on the shore was our old coach.

I looked at her and she was already smiling.

'You look like you are enjoying this,' I said.

'Well, I have to admit that, yes, I am. Not as much as he was enjoying watching us just now.'

Just hearing this made me turn red for the, I don't know how many times, today.

'What the hell?' I sputtered. 'When I was...when we were...'

'Yes.'

'Why didn't you say something?'

'Ok, that's a fair question,' and she smiled. Not a happy smile, probably more a smirk. 'To be honest I didn't really notice until right at the end. If I remember correctly you had your face in my tits and your fingers rubbing my clit. I wasn't really focusing on anything other than you. But at some point I noticed that he was looking in our direction. I don't think he could see much. But it was a bit exciting thinking he could see.' Then she hesitated a moment before asking, 'Are you mad at me?'

I thought for a moment and realised that I wasn't mad. Just shocked. In fact, I think I was a bit turned on by the idea too. I don't think I would have done it deliberately but it happened.

'No, I'm not mad. Just took me by surprise. On a related note, I'm starting to realise just how much of an exhibitionist you are.'

'Oh really, it is taking you this long?'

'Well, you have such an incredible body but you always wear really baggy things. I've never seen this side of you.'

'Haha. I get that. I've always been self conscious of my body. It isn't that easy growing up and being taller than guys and having these things stick out. But recently I've been starting to loosen up a bit more. The first time I posted on Insta in a bikini was really scary, but now I quite enjoy it!'

'Ah, that is true. Makes sense. And the good thing is that now more people get to see how hot you are.'

'Aw thanks,' she replied, and seemed to become a bit shy right before my eyes. But then she changed back into her commanding mode. Maybe her shoulders went back a bit. Maybe her boobs stuck out a bit. It was only subtle, but there was a change in her.

'Well, you're going learn a bit more soon, because we are going to walk right up to coach and say hi. And we are going to do it hand in hand. And, I can't speak for you, but I will have hard nipples and juices running down the inside of my legs, which I hope will look like sea water.'

'Haha, you have a dirty mind,' I said. 'Well,' I continued, 'I can't speak for you but my nipples will definitely be hard and I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Let's do it,' and I squeezed her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

'I have to admit that I was hoping for a bit more of a fight, but I'm glad you're with me.'

We started walking directly towards him. I could feel the air cooling me down and drying the water from the sea. It still felt amazing being naked at the beach like this. And I wanted to remember it as clearly as I could. I was thinking about the sensations on my skin. I could especially feel the breeze on my nipples and could feel them hardening and sticking out more and more. I could feel my pussy tingling and getting wet. All while I was getting closer and closer to my old coach, who was just as naked as the two of us.

'Fuck I love how long your nipples get,' she said, and broke me out of my own thoughts. Then she reached over and pinched one, which shocked me. I don't know why, considering what we had just done in the water, but it somehow seemed much more brazen here on the beach. I must have looked annoyed.

'Sorry,' she said.

'No need to be sorry, just didn't expect it, that's all.'

'Whew!' she replied. 'I didn't even really think about it, just saw them and wanted to pinch it. I probably shouldn't have. But I'm glad I did!'

'Haha. I probably feel the same way. But anyway, what did you want to say to coach? You want to tease him? Is that what this is about?'

'Good question. Well. Lot's of things probably. I really like the idea of going up to him in the nude. That part of it seems kinda forbidden and dangerous and that turns me on right now.'

'Everything turns you on right now,' I replied.

'Haha. Yes. Very true.'

'Sorry to interrupt though. Why else?'

'Well, I also figure that because he is here, he won't judge. And so I want to just go and be relaxed and pretend everything is normal.'

'Normal! I think being naked and him seeing me motorboat you isn't all that normal. Even holding hands isn't normal. We have never done that before.'

'I know, but that is my point. If he is here then he obviously has an open mind and won't judge us.'

'Oh, ok. That makes a bit of sense,' I replied.

We kept walking straight to him. He was lying on his stomach and didn't seem to know we were coming. Eventually we got to him and stopped. He didn't seem to realise we were here. I looked up at my friend and she shrugged.

'Hi Coach,' she said eventually. He turned his head to face us and smiled.

'Hi guys, how's the water?' Then he rolled over onto his side so he could see us without straining his neck.

'The water was great,' I said. 'Just about perfect really,' chimed in my friend.

'Awesome,' he replied. Then hesitated a moment before asking, 'So, do you mind if I ask how you are finding it here? On your first visit?'

My friend immediately replied, 'Oh it is awesome. I have to admit, we were both very scared, but it is just so freeing.'

'I'm glad,' he replied. 'That's how I feel about it too. And you guys seem to be completely embracing it.' He pointed to our hands that were still intertwined. 'I didn't know you were seeing each other, or is it new?'

'Very new,' I replied. And pulled her hand up to my mouth and kissed it. 'Lots of firsts today.'

'Yes, I think I might have seen another one in the water earlier,' he said.

I was a bit stunned. I didn't think he would bring it up. This was supposed to be us teasing him! Luckily my friend kept her cool.

'Haha,' she laughed. 'We might have got a bit carried away in the water. But you did tell us that no one cares about anything.'

'Haha,' he responded. 'I definitely did say that. And you took it at face value which I wasn't expecting. But, regardless, good for you. This place is about being yourself and not judging. And if you are feeling comfortable and a bit horny, well, why not, as long as you don't get in anyone else's way.'

'Definitely comfortable and definitely horny,' she replied, stepping way past any topic of conversation that we had ever had with him before.

He smiled, 'Well, you guys have a great rest of your day. I think it is time for a swim for me.'

And then he got up and started walking towards the beach. He hesitated for a moment and turned around. He waved and said, 'Really cool to see you guys here. I'm glad you are happy.'

We waved as he turned and resumed walking.

I looked at her and said, 'Wow, that was pretty cool. I'm glad we did that.'

'Yeah, it was pretty cool, wasn't it.' And then she reached down and kissed me gently on the lips. Feeling her lips on mine was fantastic. She came closer and I could feel her body against me. Our skin touching. We had been intimate in the water, but this was sensual. This wasn't about getting off, this was about caring for each other.

Our mouths quickly parted and our arms reached around each other as we tried to get as close as we could. We kissed gently. Then we got more passionate. Then gently again. Just standing there naked in the middle of the beach. It was amazing. I'd never felt anything like it before. It was like we had stepped out of the world and into our own little private place.

'My turn to interrupt this time,' came a voice which broke me out of my focus. We stopped kissing and looked to where the sound came from. He was back from his swim and was reaching down for a towel.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry,' my friend said.

'Oh don't be silly,' he said. At this point he was naked and standing in front of us drying himself. We were still embracing but looking at him. 'You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for,' he continued, 'and feel free to continue, I just wanted you to know that I was back.'

We separated and turned to face him. As exposed to him as he was to us.

My friend replied, 'Well, it is a bit awkward, but thank you for saying it. We just got a bit carried away.'

'Yeah, that can happen a bit here. I understand.'

'Ok, we will go this time. Thanks again for your support and kind words, they mean a lot.'

'No problem. Enjoy the rest of your day. I kinda think you will.'

'Oh, we definitely will,' she said. And with that we walked away.

'You think he is looking at our asses?' I asked.

'Haha, I sure hope so.' And then she released my hand and squeezed my butt instead.

'Great ass,' she said.

'Thanks,' and I gave hers a squeeze too. 'You too. But your boobs are better!'

Eventually we got back to our bags and started to pack up.

'I really don't want to have to put clothes back on again now,' I said.

'I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. I hadn't expected that. Coming here I was just thinking about whether I would do it, not how I would feel afterwards.'

'Ok, so what are we going to do?'

'How about just sarongs and no bikinis?'

'Oh wow. That is pretty interesting,' I replied.

'It is, isn't it.'

We locked eyes and that was all it took to know we were both all in. We were going to go from the thrill of being naked in a place that allowed it, to the thrill of being not quite naked in a place that doesn't.

So, with some disappointment for having to put on clothes again, but with the excitement of wearing something that could reveal everything with a gust of wind, we both gathered our gear, put on sarongs and walked back to the car.

Part 3

We got to the entrance to the path back to the parking lot and I stopped for a moment. She turned to face me and smiled.

'What is it?' she asked.

'I just wanted to thank you for making me do this. You know I wouldn't have otherwise and I absolutely loved it. I just wanted to tell you that and take some time to remember this moment and this day.'

'Aw, you're sweet,' she said, and moved towards me to give me a hug. I could feel her body against me, with just thin sarong material between us. She leaned down a little to kiss me on the lips. Just a sudden and beautiful gesture. It made me feel loved.

'I have to admit,' she continued, 'that I loved it too. It was great to have a largely willing partner in crime. And also great that I got to finger her and make out with her at the beach. But I have to let you know, the day isn't over yet.'

'Oh? What do you have in mind?'

'Well, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?'

'Haha, now I'm nervous.'

'Oh, you should be,' she replied, and started walking through the parking lot to the car.

I followed behind and was able to see her body, barely covered by a thin cotton layer, that was doing everything it could to display her body to the world. At one point I could clearly see the whole of her butt. At another I could see that her boobs and pussy would clearly be visible to anyone in front of her. The fact that she was boldly walking ahead like this gave me the confidence to follow her. Then I started to realise what was happening to my sarong and, unsurprisingly, it was behaving the same as hers. For the first time I realised that we were not alone anymore, that anyone could see us out here. I quickly scanned around and saw a few people. None too close and no one looking at us. But then from behind a car two women appeared, carrying bags that looked like they were heading to the beach we had just come from.

I stopped for a moment to keep my sarong from blowing apart but my friend kept going towards the women. I couldn't see her face but I could imagine her smiling. I didn't want to get caught too far behind so I started walking again. Just as we were up to the women a big gust blew open both of our sarongs, exposing everything in a way that I was hoping wouldn't but excited that it did.

'Looks like you enjoyed your trip to the beach,' one of the women said politely.

'Oh yes, absolutely,' my friend replied. 'It was our first time and it is kinda hard to leave.'

'Haha, I see that you are having problems. Good on you. Enjoy the rest of your day.'

'Thanks, we intend to,' she replied as we passed them on the way to our car.

After putting our bags in the trunk, and at least three more gusts of beautiful, refreshing, revealing wind, it was time to start the journey home.

As soon as I sat down in the passenger seat I realised that while the sarong did a vaguely passable job to cover both my boobs and my pussy while standing and walking (in gustless moments of course), it was not doing a good job while sitting. It quickly fell open across my legs, exposing my pussy. I looked over and found that my friend was having the same problem. But as she was taller than me and had much bigger boobs, she was having similar problems up top as well. But, even though we hadn't talked about it, we both knew this was how we would drive home.

It was only about a 30 minute trip and we started by excitedly talking about the exploits at the beach. There was no lack of highlights and the conversation moved from the excitement, to the titillation, to the freedom, and to the penetration.

'Ok, I need you to do me a favour,' she suddenly said. 'Well, technically you will be doing yourself a favour too.'

'Ok, that sounds fine to me.'

'Great. I want you to open the glove compartment, take out the vibrator, and masturbate with it. Right now. And this isn't a discussion. So, just go ahead now.'

I was stunned. What was she doing with a vibrator in the glove box? Had she been planning this all along? Did she just keep one in there normally? No, that is a dumb question. But she was very clear with me and that was exciting so I decided to do exactly what she said.

I reached into the glove box and took out a blue vibrator. It was curved and a bit soft and had a thing sticking out to tease my clit (what ARE those bits called?. This was going to be good!

I spread my legs as wide as I could in the car, which was plenty to give me access to my pussy.

'Wider, 'she said.

I turned my head and could see she was looking at me in a commanding way. So I moved one foot and put it on the dash, and with the other I swung it over and put it next to her legs, on the other side of the centre console. Then I turned on the vibrator and started rubbing it against my clit.

'Put it all the way in, and just leave it there. Make sure it is pushing against your clit too,' she said.

I did exactly what I was told, immediately, and gasped as I did.

'Now loosen your sarong so your tits are out and rub your nipple with your other hand.

The combination of the situation and the sensation was quickly getting to me. I could see other cars going past us. They could probably have seen something. They could certainly see my foot on the dash. But they could not have had any idea how turned on I was.

'How're you feeling,' she asked.

'Pretty great. But I'd feel even better if I could see you rubbing your pussy too.'

'Oh, I can certainly do that,' she replied. 'And you can go ahead and pump that thing in and out of you if you want. Whatever you prefer. Because you are going to come while we are driving along regardless of who might be able to see you.'

I was way beyond caring about other people and just wanted to focus on my pussy. I was looking at her, the way her boobs were separated by the seatbelt, the way her fingers were rubbing her clit, and the way she was smiling the whole time, and glancing over at me as much as she could. This meant I didn't notice that she was driving directly next to another car, and that the driver of that car was watching me as much as they could as well. By the time I realised what was happening I was just about ready to come, so I did what any other new exhibitionist or nudist whatever it is I am would do: I smiled and waved and closed my eyes, before screaming out as I had one of the most incredible orgasms I'd ever had.