A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley Quinn was transfixed watching the action but then turned to her green clad partner looking puzzled.

"Is that the same stuff you gave to 'our' Kitten? Do we really want to send them on a 'trip' when we could be inflicting pain!" she said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Oh, they'll suffer all right," said Poison Ivy reassuringly, "It reacts differently when breathed in to when it's smeared inside a vagina. That's just enough to get them aroused and keep them that way but they'll know what's happening, they'll just find it really hard to resist their body's responses...and neither of them will want to be seen surrendering to a 'plant' will they? It'll be so frustrating and humiliating!!"

"Mmmm okay, maybe," replied Harley a little doubtfully, "... but I want Batgirl to be fully compos mentis when I get hold of her Ivy. I've got big plans for that purple bitch!!"

28.'Henrietta' Gets 'Fruity'

Meanwhile, 'Henrietta' was getting on with things in the warehouse.

"Oh Shit!!" gasped Catgirl as she felt another tentacle slide down from above and creep between their shoulders, "...can you feel that?!"

Batgirl certainly could and felt goose pimples spring out as the smooth, warm shape slid between their struggling bodies, down their backs, sending shivers up their spines and pausing at the base of their spines where, incredibly it seemed to split into two!

"Oh nooooo!" exclaimed a horrified Catgirl as she felt one tendril slide inside the back of her panties, between her bum cheeks and start to explore between her legs. She tried hard to close them, but the plant held her and Batgirl's legs wide apart and there was no way of keeping the inquisitive little snake out. It may only have been half an inch or so in diameter, but it seemed much bigger as she felt it sliding over her most sensitive parts. And boy, did they feel so, so sensitive all of a sudden!

Batgirl was cringing too as she got the same treatment from her 'tendril' and her muscles tensed involuntarily as she felt it start to slide up and down inside her thong, the tip searching along her tingling slit! To her amazement, she could feel that her body was reacting to the intruder, and not by fighting it off either!

"I don't believe it!" she whispered to herself as she felt her juices start to flow and her labia open up to allow the inquisitive tendril tip to slide deeper, making her shudder when her throbbing clit was touched and the pleasure sensations exploded outwards from her pussy. But after the intruder and explored her slit and rubbed up against her vagina entrance, making Batgirl really tense her muscles, it seemed to retreat backwards!

"Oh thank God for that," gasped Batgirl, hoping that it was done with her.

But it wasn't, and it was Catgirl who realised in alarm what was planned for them first.

"Oh Shit Batgirl! ...it's playing with my back passage!"

By now Batgirl too had felt the tip of the tendril nosing around her own tight pink ring. She swore as she twisted and turned hard to try and get away from it, but there was no escape as it followed her every move, gradually pressing harder and harder against her opening! Then Batgirl heard Catgirl give out a little cry of alarm and she knew that her friend's anus had succumbed to the irresistible pressure just as a few seconds later she felt her own defences breached, her eyes widening and she gasped in frustration as she felt the tendril force its way into her!

The invading tendril seemed to harden as it pushed deeper, and both girls were sucking in deep breaths as they tried to deal with the feelings of being impaled on what felt like six inch steel rods! Batgirl quickly realised though that uncomfortable as it had been at first, her body was quickly adapting to the intruder, and the sensations of being filled in such a personal way was nowhere near as bad as she'd expected.

'What's the matter with you?' she thought angrily to herself, '...you're behaving like a slut!'

However they felt about the intruders now planted deeply inside their back passages, it had definitely put a stop to their twisting and squirming and, Batgirl soon realised with a sinking feeling, that it made them helpless to fend off whatever other horrors were planned for them!

That feeling of trepidation was hardly alleviated by 'Henrietta's next action as the roving, serpent-like tentacles slipped inside the crime-fighters remaining underwear and simultaneously, literally ripped off Catgirl's dainty pink panties and Batgirl's plan black thong. Batgirl looked on aghast as she craned her neck forward to watch the shredded material fluttering forlornly to the ground between their outstretched legs, leaving their pussies totally exposed and vulnerable!

"Oh Jesus!" gasped Catgirl hoarsely from behind her, "we're going to get ..." stopping at the last moment, unable to even say the word!

Batgirl had shut her eyes for a moment, trying desperately to control the sudden feeling of horror at what was almost certain to happen next. What was really worrying her though as she watched the tentacles waving about between her legs was that some portion of her was actually attracted to the idea of being fucked by the inhuman appendages!

She gritted her teeth and attempted a show of bravado, "Not to worry Catgirl, those things are only an inch or so in diameter...we can take it!"

"Oh really!" snapped back Catgirl angrily as she watched with a kind of dread two tentacles coming together in front of her face.

"Oh Shit!!" gasped Batgirl as two others did the same in front of her.

The tentacles very slowly wound themselves around each other creating a spiral shape with the two individual tips sticking out of the end by about an inch and weaving back and forth hypnotically.

Suddenly the two unfortunate girls were confronted, not by relatively innocuous single tentacles, but by monstrous looking coiled dildos, eight or nine inches long and a good three inches in diameter! It was impossible not to imagine what it would be like to be fucked by these monsters, and whilst it initially brought a tear to the eye, it also set off an unwanted thrilling, tingling sensation between Batgirl's legs!

"Oh Yes!!" laughed Harley as she watched the horrified reaction spread over Batgirl's face, "...now that really is going to give them something to think about!!"

"Told you," agreed Poison Ivy as she got up from her seat, "... now, I've just got a few things to sort out here so we'll let Henrietta have her way with these two for a while, and then we can go over to the warehouse and take over... and you can do whatever it is you're planning with Batgirl!" she added, looking questioningly at the bag that Harley was holding possessively.

Harley wasn't going to tell her partner what the plan was though as she replied, "Okay, but let's not leave it too long though...I want Batgirl to know exactly what I'm doing to her!!"

Things were moving quickly back at the warehouse though.

The two strung-up heroines had been so engrossed watching 'Henrietta' create her fucking appendages, that they hadn't noticed another one sliding down from above and nestling between their heads. It had immediately split into four thin, dark green tendrils and two each were now creeping over the girl's bare shoulders and down towards their taut, stretched orbs!

"Hey! What the...Ohhhhh!" gasped Batgirl as she suddenly felt the movement on her upper body and switched her attention from the coiled dildos to her breasts, which the tendrils had already reached and after a brief few seconds caressing all over the sensitive surface, wrapped themselves around her tingling nipples. They hardened immediately! She would normally have cried out in alarm, but she was struggling to adjust to the sudden burst of pleasure that the unexpected contact had triggered, and had to gasp in something akin to delight as she felt the tendrils squeeze and pull at her erect nips!! Behind her Catgirl was making similar grunts and groans as she got the same treatment.

Batgirl had only just got over the shock of the tsunami like surge of pleasure from her breasts when she realised, hazily, that the coiled tentacles had moved away from her face, downwards, heading undoubtedly for the spot between her legs that was now throbbing almost intolerably! She gritted her teeth again. Somehow she had to regain power over her body, it seemed to be getting totally out of control. She knew that she should have been feeling horror and anger at what was happening to her, after all she seemed about to be fucked by a plant for God's sake! But no, her body was betraying her and her sense of arousal just went on climbing and climbing!

Catgirl had been having the same thoughts, and she came up with the answer, "It's that gold stuff that we breathed in Batgirl! We've been drugged!! Ohhhhhhhh God" she cried out suddenly as she felt herself unceremoniously penetrated by her tightly wound tentacles!

With a sudden surge of willpower, Batgirl tried valiantly to move her hips away from the threat, but it was hopeless as the stiff butt-plug held her in place and when she finally felt the soft contact of the 'dildo' tentacles start to rub up and down her open slit, there was absolutely nothing that she could do to resist it!

She was initially relieved that it hadn't thrust straight in, but the way that it was rubbing tantalisingly over and around her clit soon had her confused. As pulse after pulse of electric bliss started to radiate out from her little pleasure nub she was soon starting to think that the awful thing would be better inside her hot cavern, where she might be able to control her feelings better, and maybe ward off the orgasm that she could already feel building irresistibly!

No sooner thought than done!

"Ooooooh NOoo!!"

The tip of the coiled monster dildo suddenly slipped down her slit and she felt it pushing hard at her vagina entrance. Her tight, well trained muscles resisted it for a few minutes but then Batgirl's eyes widened in dismay as she felt her inner sanctum opening slowly up, stretching wide to let the intruder in and she let out a long moan as she felt the monster sliding deep, deep inside her, a long moan of mixed emotions escaping her lips as it nestled in place! She was now filled completely , in both of her holes! Dimly, almost distantly she was aware of Catgirl making the same sort of sounds behind her, so it seemed that they were both now were well and truly fucked!!

"Whooo.. oooooh!" laughed Harley remotely in delight , "...take that you goody, goody bitches!"

But poor Batgirl wasn't thinking much about Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Robin, or even Catgirl at the moment!

All that she could deal with was the myriad of hot feelings washing around her body, and when 'Henrietta' started to move the big, 'fucking dildo' back and forth inside her, suddenly it was impossible to concentrate on anything else. Her breasts and nipples were still being assaulted by their 'personal' tendrils and with a shock she realised that another thin tendril had materialised from the combined dildo tentacles and had slipped up her slit and was teasing at her throbbing clit just as the fucking tentacles really got to work inside her!!

Quickly, her body reacted to the overwhelming sexual stimuli in the only way that it could and try as she might, she couldn't stop a strangled cry escape her lips which signalled a first, mind-numbing orgasm as it ripped through her tense, weary body!

'Henrietta' seemed to pause as her two captives climaxed on the end of her fucking tentacles, maybe even enjoying the feel of the two girl's vaginas convulsing around them. Whatever it was, it stopped fucking for a few minutes while Batgirl and Catgirl came down a little from their personal bliss peaks and had started breathing again!

"Aaaaaargh" gasped Batgirl as she realised that she was still impaled between her legs on her two personal intruders.

"Uuuuurgh" responded Catgirl as she felt the same!

Then 'Henrietta' really got down to business.

Batgirl felt Catgirl's bum cheeks bouncing into hers as 'Henrietta' thrust deep into Catgirl's stretched cavern, while at the same time, making Batgirl suck in a quick breath of relief as she felt her personal intruder withdraw. But it didn't slide out completely, and quickly reversed direction as it thrust slowly back into her, forcing the breath out of her as she felt every inch of it slide right back inside her. This time it was Batgirl's bum that slammed back into Catgirl's, just as her personal dildo started to withdraw.

It was the start of a inescapable period of 'synchronised fucking' as Henrietta took it in turns to slam her coiled tentacles deep into the heroines throbbing vaginas, quickly getting into a strong rhythm that was giving them an unrelenting ride right up to their next climaxes!

"Oh God, we're ... going ...to need the cavalry... soon ...aaaaagh," gasped Batgirl as she felt the convulsions slowly die away and, impaled as she was, with no prospect of escaping the erotic torture. And after the brief pause for them to recover slightly, the fucking just started up again!

"They'll be lucky," laughed Poison Ivy nastily as she watched the two helpless captives bouncing on the end of the tentacles again, "...there'll be no 'cavalry' for them any time soon!!"

29.The Rescuers Get Organised - Eventually!

As it happened, the 'cavalry' were just getting themselves organised.

Well, sort of!

"Stay in the car and let me talk to Natasha first," cautioned Robin as the Batmobile screeched to a halt opposite to a plain white van parked in a quiet side street. Alchemy watched silently, if not patiently, as Robin leapt athletically out of the driver's seat and approached the van. Alchemy had come 'suited up' as well, although his fawn slacks, sensible shoes and small fawn mask looked pretty drab in comparison to the brightly garbed Robin, red cape flaring out in the breeze. But the fawn sweater that he wore was covered in a patchwork of small multi-coloured pockets that contained his trademark chemicals, so he didn't feel totally out of place!

He realised that caution was probably a good idea though when the van's doors burst open and Natasha appeared with a bunch of her sexily dressed, but extremely fearsome Kittens. She was still wearing the tight fitting leather jacket and short black skirt from earlier, having decided against wasting time getting changed when the alarm about Batgirl and Catgirl had been raised. The Kittens were wearing tight fitting white tops, black and white checked mini-skirts that didn't even drop low enough to cover the lacy white stocking tops gripping their toned, muscular thighs. It was a very distracting sight. Just as they intended!

There was an immediate, intense discussion as Robin and Natasha compared thoughts and eventually agreed a plan on how to approach the nearby target building.

"Good job that Alchemy took note of that grey van's licence plate," finished Robin with a chuckle, "... it made identifying the owner simple, and the Garden Centre address is an obvious hang out for Poison Ivy...they're bound to be there!"

"Mmmm, maybe..." said Natasha with a scowl, the memory of Alchemy's part in her recent capture and sexual torture by Madame Zynn was too fresh in her mind to allow for any softening of her position on him, "...okay I know he's been useful getting the van details, but I still don't trust him and ...I mean, what was he doing outside Catwoman's place in the first place for Christ's sake? ...What the FUCK!!"

Robin's eyes had nervously flicked over to the Batmobile during Natasha's tirade, and she'd followed his eyes. Alchemy cringed slightly as he saw her look his way and finally spot him in the big, dark vehicle, her eyes opening wide.

Things happened fast after that.

Before Robin could react, an irate Natasha had pushed him aside and was storming over the road.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT ROBIN...what the hell did you bring HIM with you for??!!"

Alchemy had the good sense to feel uncomfortable about the look on Natasha's contorted face and not wanting to be trapped in the passenger seat he jumped out and stood by the big black car so that the confrontation would be face to face. He had a few inches on her, but he was right to be nervous because Natasha was the best trained of Catwoman's lieutenants and he'd heard plenty of rumours about the fate of people who'd upset her in the past. And given that he'd been with Zynn and Octopussy when they'd assaulted her recently he knew that he had to be ready for anything!!

Even so, he wasn't quite prepared for the speed that she was upon him!

It was like being attacked by a viper and, although he managed to hold his ground, he couldn't help but flinch slightly as Natasha's furious face came to a stop just inches from his own, her fierce blue eyes glaring at him. That would have been bad enough on its own but when the wicked looking hunting knife that she'd somehow produced was pressing up against his neck he had to swallow in dismay ...hard!

"Why you miserable lump of shit Alchemy!" snarled his attacker, "I ought to rip your worthless guts out here and know!!"

It took all his considerable courage to stand up to her, holding still and keeping his eyes steadily staring back at Natasha. Anything else could have been fatal, literally!

He took a deep breath as he felt the point of the knife sting as it drew a pinprick of blood, "I'm not the enemy here Natasha, "he said , as calmly as he could, "... I just want to save Batgirl...and Catgirl too of course!"

He was desperately hoping that Natasha wouldn't have noticed the slight hesitation because he knew exactly who she cared about most! But his courageous response had at least caused Natasha to pause and her fierce eyes narrowed before she eventually responded, "Well, well, well...okay , you've got balls...I'll give you that Alchemy!"

A quick moment of relief surged through him as he felt the pressure on his neck relent slightly, but it didn't last as, like lightening, her hand dropped and he felt the knife pressing into an extremely sensitive spot between his legs!

"And I can remove them pretty easily from here," she snapped, pressing a little harder as his hips involuntarily drew back against the cold metal of the car, "... so you'd better have some good explanations for me , or surgery starts right now!!"

Alchemy swallowed even harder. She wasn't kidding!

"Hey Natasha, look ...I ...I just didn't know who Batgirl and Catgirl were before ... I really wouldn't have got involved with Zynn and Octopussy if I'd known what they were planning to do to them... or you either!" he added desperately as he felt the pressure between his legs increase! He was also quietly hoping that Natasha wouldn't notice the exclusion of Catwoman from his list of apologies because she'd been his main target all along, and he still had unfinished business with her!!

Fortunately for him, Alchemy was saved from further interrogations by the belated arrival of Robin, who'd sprinted over and put a calming hand on Natasha's shoulder.

"It's okay 'Tash'...really ...he explained to me about Batgirl earlier and, amazing as it may seem, I think that he really is looking to protect her...and Catgirl! But we don't have time to go into it all now, we've got to rescue them before Poison Ivy and Harley get to work on them. We've got to assume they've been captured because neither are responding to our calls. Come on, let's get going and I'll explain about HIM later!" he said forcefully.

Natasha looked in two minds for a brief second, before finally pulling back her knife hand and heading back to the Kittens by the van who'd been watching the exchange with undisguised interest!

"Okay Robin, if you say so ... let's attack the place then...but HE stays with YOU!" she added angrily, "... and YOU'RE responsible for him. Any sign of betrayal and you'll BOTH answer to me!!"