A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly she gathered up her sexily clad gang and they disappeared round the corner, heading for the main entrance, while Robin and Alchemy breathed out a sigh of relief!

"Wow! ... errr thanks Robin..." Alchemy gasped as he finally let out the air that had been trapped in his lungs," ... she's ...she's ..."

"Yeah ... a touch vicious when she's annoyed," laughed Robin through slightly strained lips, "...but take head of the warning..." he added, eyes narrowing, "...any sign of a trap in there and she'll come after you with that knife and I won't stop her next time!"

Alchemy's heart was still beating hard as he responded, "I told you why I'm here Robin... nothing's changed ... don't you believe me?!"

Robin looked at him hard again, "Oh I know what you said, but it's bloody hard to believe. It's only you knowing about the tattoos on their ankles that convinced me ...sort of ... anyway," he added urgently as he checked his watch before turning to follow the Kittens , " ...come on, we need to get moving. We're going in by the back door!"

30.Saved At Last?

Batgirl's senses were reeling.

She'd lost track of the time that she'd been dangling in the air, practically strapped to Catgirl's bare back and impaled on the awful butt-plug like plant tendril!! Her arms were aching from being stretched high above her head and her splayed out legs were held so tightly by 'Henrietta' that she could barely move them, let alone defend her poor pussy from the relentless tentacle pounding that it had been undergoing for so long.

At first the two young super-heroines had done their best to try and ignore the way that 'Henrietta' was doing her level best to fuck them into a state of senselessness! They encouraged each other to fight off the growing sense of arousal as the tentacles caressed their bodies and slid in and out of their throbbing vaginas, hitting every pleasure nerve that they possessed. Batgirl just couldn't believe how the tentacles could alternate between a firmness that made the fucking that she was getting absolutely devastating and the tantalising flexibility of the squirming tip as it seemed to explore every square centimetre of her throbbing inner cavern at the same time!

They tried hard to figure out ways of escape, still struggling in their bonds, still testing the plant's awful power over them.

But it was all to no avail!

In their semi-sex-drugged state it was impossible to ignore the way that their bodies were responding to the continuous sexual stimulation, and time after time Batgirl had fought off the gradual, almost painful way that the climaxes crept up on her, only to have to cry out in relief and frustration as each orgasm finally overcame her resistance and rippled around her taut body. Each time she desperately hoped that the torment might stop, but each time the relentless fucking just went on and on, giving her no respite, and slowly but surely draining her of her will to resist!

In her befuddled state she could feel Catgirl's body writhing behind her under the pressure of the same continuous fucking, and she knew from her groans and moans that she was suffering the same way, but she couldn't even offer her any encouragement, wrapped up as she was in her own personal anguish!

God, how long has this gone on she wondered dimly, how long could she possibly last before she passed out?!

Then she gasped as she felt one of the squirming tendrils slide over her taut breast again, wrap itself around her painfully erect nipple and then slowly squeeze before pulling at it hard. She sucked in a quick breath as she felt another shower of hot sexual signals fan out from her tender orb and swamp her brain. And if that wasn't enough, she felt the other one slide along her slit yet again, search out her clit and rub it tauntingly just as the coiled up fucking tentacles increased the pace and length of the thrusts inside her. Clearly 'Henrietta' knew exactly how to 'play' her and another earth-shattering climax looked inevitably to be on the way again!

But just then, she thought that she heard something by the warehouse door!

She dragged her weary eyes to it, but it was still shut. Damn!! But, surely that had been something unusual though, a knock maybe, a key turning even? Just as her arousal levels were peaking again, she was wondering if relief was finally at hand. Could it possibly be her hero, Batman, to the rescue?!

As her senses drifted in an overwhelming feeling of almost perpetual arousal, she latched onto the thought, even if, deep down, she knew that it couldn't be. Suddenly her expression changed from a grimace to a smile as she felt, in her current dream like state, that it was his hands caressing her writhing body and not some awful plant! In her befuddled mind, she was back in Batman's bed in Wayne Mansion again. She closed her eyes to enjoy the ride!

It had only been the once, but she could still feel his powerful, naked body against hers, and now she felt his strong arms wrapped around her shoulders again, her legs up and ankles locked over his back as his hips thrust that beautiful, vibrant cock in and out of her pulsating vagina! This time she just wanted him to come inside her, hard and powerfully, and she didn't even much care whose name he called out as he climaxed , she just wanted him so much, NEEDED him so much!!

And, feeling gloriously happy, she knew that she was going to come as well, with him!

Her body was so screwed up with sexual tension that she felt like she'd explode - just a few more blessed thrusts from Batman's impressively rigid rod and she'd be there, ready to call out his name in her own blissful release!!

Catgirl, who was unaware of the tumultuous excitement raging in her partner's feverish mind, broke the golden spell finally as she gave a start and twisted around to look at the door as well.

"Hey Batgirl, look over there...the door's opening ... maybe it's Robin!!"

End of Part 4 - To be Continued