A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
339 Followers

"There's no rush Zee. I'd rather continue what we started earlier," she whispered throatily as the robe fell apart in front of her.

"In fact I might not be able to get down there until the morning. That'll be another lesson learnt!" she added a little more harshly.

Zatanna laughed as she was in the process of removing Catwoman's cowl, "That's what I like about you Selina. You're all heart!"

Chapter 16 -- Unfinished Business

Batgirl dashed through her front door, leaning on it backwards to slam it shut in exasperation.

What a journey!

As soon as they'd got clear of Catwoman's neighbourhood, and before Batgirl had had time to think, Robin had called Batman to get him to pick them up. She'd removed her cowl, the remains of her uniform and red wig so that she looked almost 'normal', but the quicker they got away from the area the better.

Typical of the man he'd turned up in the Bat-mobile which of course was a two-seater.

When he'd pulled up and seen Batgirl in her Barbara Gordon form, his eyes had nearly popped out of his head. His first thought had been that they must have been on some sort of honey-trap operation, with Batgirl acting as hooker for bait. Batgirl had killed that line of thought with a withering glance, but she had been quietly pleased to see that Batman's eyes were struggling to rise higher than her generous cleavage.

Robin had been about to go into detail when she'd grabbed him by the arm and pushed him backwards over the bonnet of the Bat-mobile.

"I don't think that we need to trouble Batman with the details!" she'd hissed into his ear, and when she'd got an uncertain response she added, "If you tell him, he's bound to let slip to Catwoman that Catgirl let us go. You want that?"

With a look of horror spreading over his face, Robin had kept his mouth shut as Batgirl made up a story about them trailing some suspected drug dealers. Fortunately Batman seemed to be in a hurry to get back, and although he'd given them a strange look, he hadn't challenged them further.

That was when the problem of the seating arrangement materialised.

There was never any question that Batman would be driving. Batgirl had offered but Batman had just looked on condescendingly. Whilst that discussion had been taking place, Robin had jumped nimbly into the passenger seat and had been patting his lap for Batgirl to get on.

"You've got to be kidding!" she'd exclaimed as she realised what that would mean. She'd already spotted a suspicious looking bulge in Robin's suit pants.

"Oh just get in Batgirl!" Batman had shouted in exasperation starting up the black vehicle, "I'm sure that Robin will hang onto you!" Unfortunately, the 'hanging on' was exactly what had been worrying Batgirl!

She'd then spent the whole journey back to her place wriggling her bottom to try and avoid the bulge that was trying to nestle between her cheeks and surreptitiously fighting off Robin's hands as they squirmed to get under her lemon top. She hadn't been entirely successful. One hand had slipped passed her defences and had been cuddling the underside of her right breast for most of the trip.

As they'd pulled up, she'd jumped out with relief and with a quick "Thanks" over her shoulder she'd dashed in before Robin could follow. She just couldn't handle any more at the moment.

Now, with her back still to the door, she breathed out a long sigh of relief, her legs beginning to tremble a little as delayed shock drained the energy out of her. After a short while she tottered unsteadily into the kitchen, made herself a strong cup of black coffee, grabbed an energy bar and sat at the kitchen table to re-gather her strength.

It really had been 'one of those days', she reflected wearily, big time!

One of the advantages of regular work-outs is that it improves the body's speed of recovery and Batgirl's highly tuned body was no exception. Within minutes her agile brain was dispassionately reviewing the events of the day and starting to make plans. She would have liked a long soak in the bath, but immediately decided to postpone it in favour of a quick shower.

She quickly discarded Catgirl's loaned garments in her bedroom and, after an invigorating session under the hard jets of water, she was soon feeling like a new woman. A woman with a plan, a woman with a new mission. Definitely not someone to be messed with!

First things first, as she towelled her hair dry, she picked up the phone and talked her lover, Susan out of coming back that evening. It hadn't been easy because their love-making in the morning had been intense and both women had been looking forward to the night. The very thought had triggered twinges of interest between her legs, but not only was her pussy and breasts still feeling a little tender after the session with Catwoman and Zatanna earlier but she now had other plans.

She checked the time and carefuly pulled on some fresh black panties before triggering the special on her dressing table that opened her private 'Batgirl' rooms. She stepped over to a closet and pulled out a new purple Batgirl suit, glad that she had the foresight to keep in a few spares.

After a close inspection, she stepped carefully into it, sealed the back and pulled on her boots, gloves and a new yellow utility belt. When she was comfortable she fitted her cowl and shock of long red hair to her head and looked in the mirror.

"Voila!" she exclaimed, "Batgirl is back! ...................................... AND ready for action." She added with a determined looking expression.

For the next few minutes she went around her garage gathering up a variety of bits and pieces that she dropped into the boot of her black civilian Porsche. Finally she paused, mentally cross-checking that she had everything that she need before a flash of inspiration made her head back into the apartment.

She dashed into the living room and grabbed the giant pink double dildo that Susan had brought earlier in the morning. As her hands wrapped themselves round it, she paused again to shake her head in amazement that any woman could handle it. Then, with a sly chuckle she headed back to the car.

--**--

When she was half way up the drive to the secluded Wayne Mansion, she drove the little Porsche off the drive and pulled up behind some bushes, leaving it hidden before continuing on foot. When she reached the mansion, she checked out the gravel car park at the side and smiled in approval as she noted that it contained only one of Bruce Wayne's run-arounds. It looked like she was in time, so she withdrew into the bushes and settled down to wait. She could be very patient when the prize was worth it, and Batgirl knew exactly how much this particular prize meant to her!

It was getting dark and a little cooler when she heard the car crunching the gravel on the drive. Lights had appeared at rooms in the mansion, so evidently Bruce must be in she thought, but no-one had come out to disturb her. She held her breath and waited for the car to arrive.

Finally it appeared from around the corner and pulled up conveniently near to where Batgirl was waiting in the shadows. It was a large white Ford rental saloon. It contained Batgirl's prize. It contained Zatanna!

Zatanna must have been in a rush to get back as she was still wearing her stage outfit. The dark blue jacket and long coat-tails were wrapped around her back, the silver top still revealing acres of that impressive cleavage. As the car door opened Batgirl reluctantly had to admire the long shapely legs that twisted round onto the gravel, the black fishnet stockings seeming to go on forever as they disappeared into her tight, blue satin pants. She was a stunning woman thought Batgirl jealously. No wonder Bruce had fallen for her and she hated her more than ever for it!

As Zatanna was bending into the back of the car to retrieve her dark blue top hat, she froze as she heard steps behind her on the gravel. Quickly she jumped back up and span round to be confronted by the sleek, purple suited Batgirl, a couple of yards away.

"Oh, it's you Batgirl," she smiled, breathing a little easier, brain working quickly, "I'm sorry I didn't get chance to see you after the show. Hope you enjoyed it!"

Batgirl's expression would have frozen hell over, "Oh don't worry, I was 'entertained' all afternoon thanks to you!" she hissed.

Zatanna's face took on a puzzled expression. Surely Batgirl couldn't have known that it was her with Catwoman?

"That's a fine looking tattoo on your back Zatanna," continued Batgirl nastily, "maybe I should scrape it off for you?!" and with that she stepped forward to grasp her foe around the neck.

As soon as the tattoo was mentioned, Zatanna had realised that she was in trouble. She took a quick step back and called out loudly "RAEPPASID!"

Suddenly she was gone and Batgirl was left clutching at thin air as she stumbled forward.

"What!" she spluttered casting around with her hands for where Zatanna might be.

It was lucky that she had twisted her head as, in the corner of her eye she saw a fallen tree branch soar up from the ground and arc round towards her head. She ducked instinctively and it whistled inches over her cowl! As she steadied herself she was in time to parry another attack from the wooden assailant which this time fell lifelessly to the floor.

What the hell was going on she wondered? Batgirl was on her toes, casting round again, but there was no sign of Zatanna and how had she got the branch to attack her? It was mystifying, but Batgirl had no time to think as she heard steps on the gravel behind her. As she twisted round again she was just in time to see a large rock descending towards her head. This time it was too close and there was no escape as Batgirl watched in horror as the rock seemed to approach in slow-motion. There was just time to twist sideways a little causing the rock to land just a glancing blow to the side of her head, sending her sprawling untidily onto the gravel beside the car!

She was stunned for a few seconds but had started to use the car to drag herself up when she heard a little snort of glee from behind her and steps on the gravel. She still couldn't see any sign of her attacker, but as she twisted round again, her face was next to the car wing mirror, and suddenly she could see Zatanna's reflection above and behind her as she lifted the rock, ready to bring it crashing down on Batgirl's head again. That reflection was all that Batgirl needed though. She launched her elbow backwards and upwards in the direction of Zatanna's reflection, feeling a satisfying jolt as it connected with something hard.

As she twisted fully round she was relieved to be confronted by the sight of Zatanna's crumpled form on the gravel, a thin dribble of blood escaping from the corner of her mouth where the elbow had connected.

Batgirl stood over her in triumph, breathing hard as a hard smile spread across her face. So Zatanna really was a master illusionist she reflected wearily. How had she done that? She thought back to the strange word Zatanna had shouted before 'disappearing'. Maybe that was it she reflected as she stooped down to bind her unconscious victims wrists and ankles together. She quickly added a gag in case Zatanna had any more tricks like that up her sleeve!

Now it was time to disappear herself though as a door opened and she heard Bruce Wayne calling out Zatanna's name. Batgirl quickly hefted the bound form of her nemesis over her shoulder, chuckling to herself as she retreated into the bushes and started to make her way back to her car. She still had plans for Zatanna!

Chapter 17 -- A Long, Hot Soak

Barbara settled herself into her large, deep bath carefully. The hot, soothing water was covered in bubbles and full of special restorative bath oils. Just what she'd been promising herself since the 'session' with Catwoman. She'd lit fragrant candles around the bathroom and placed a big glass of full-bodied yellow tinged wine within easy reach. This was going to be so incredibly relaxing after her tortuous day!

After she'd got back in she'd tidied away her Batgirl gear and gone 'off-line', switching off her official contact line so that she could have the remainder of the night to herself. She'd left her 'personal' phone on just in case her friends needed to contact her in an emergency, but was hoping it stayed quiet.

As she sank lower, the water and bubbles lapped deliciously around her shapely neck and she closed her eyes to wallow in the soothing sensations as the hot water caressed every inch of her naked body, soothing away the soreness and bruising. She let out a long sigh of contented, languid pleasure.

A little later, the water was still pleasantly warm, the wine glass half empty and Barbara was drifting along quite nicely when her day-dreams were interrupted by the ring tone on her mobile. "Drat!" she thought, grabbing it and looking at the caller-id. She grimaced, but decided to take the call anyway.

"Hello Robin."

Robin's voice sounded a bit distant, definitely outside somewhere.

"Hey Batgirl, didn't you get our call-out?"

"No, I'm switched off."

"But you're needed. We've got an emergency!"

"I'm in the bath Robin! You guys will have to deal with it."

"But......."

He didn't finish as she suddenly interrupted.

"Where are you? It sounds windy."

"We're down by the river, underneath the Gotham Memorial Bridge."

Barbara sat up in a bit more interest, the soapy bubbles dancing around her breasts as her nipples broke surface.

"Anything interesting?" she replied evenly as a knowing smile spread across her face, memories of the old steel girder suspension bridge flashing through her brain.

"It's Zatanna Batgirl! It's terrible! She's been kidnapped and strung up under the bridge!"'

"Oh dear, what a shame."

"Really Batgirl, she's dangling down from one of the road planks. Every time a vehicle goes over it sets the plank vibrating and Zatanna gets thrown around like a jack-in-the-box."

Barbara's smile had now broadened into wide grin, "Is Batman there?"

"Yes, of course. He's frantic but there's nothing he can do. There's a bomb!"

Barbara had to cover the phone as she burst out laughing.

The bath-water was filled with ripples as her body was wracked with silent mirth. "Describe it for me Robin," she eventually gasped.

Robin misinterpreted her tone. "I know........... it's unbelievable isn't it. Who'd want to hurt Zatanna?" He got no intelligible response, just garbled sounds out of his receiver, so he went on to describe the scene for Batgirl.

"She's bound and gagged, dangling down from a rope, about fifteen feet above the tow-path. Her costume's been ripped open down the front, her pants are gone and ..................... You're not going to believe this Batgirl. There's a rope looped around her body under her breasts. Wow Batgirl, you've got to see those breasts to believe them. Spectacular!"

"Come on Robin, concentrate on the description," chided Barbara, but the vision was starting to excite her as well. She'd had plenty of time to admire those breasts at Catwoman's and she could understand Robin's infatuation as one of her hands drifted down to gently caress one of her own bubbly covered orbs. "Go on...."

"Well," continued Robin a little breathlessly, "the rope from the bridge goes under her waist rope and is looped under her bottom and tied to a ..................... it's pink. Actually.........., "he cleared his throat, ".... actually, well, it looks like it's tied to a big pink dildo. And she's impaled on it!"

Barbara couldn't stop the laugh exploding down the line.

"It's not funny Batgirl, she's suffering up there!" then, a little suspiciously, "Did you have anything to do with this? That dildo looks remarkably like the one I saw on your living room table this morning!"

"Oh, there's probably hundreds around," replied Barbara innocently as her hand moved lazily from one breast to another, causing her pink nipples to stand out to attention. "Anyway, it's just the sort of thing a woman like Zatanna would keep at home," she added cattily, "she probably did this herself ................ just a bit of attention seeking!"

Barbara couldn't help but imagine how Zatanna would feel impaled on that huge dildo. It must have invaded every inch of her vagina, and with the rope jerking it up and down as the traffic went past it must be driving her wild. "Good thinking," she smiled as she suddenly felt a twinge of interest from her own submerged pussy.

"Anyway, what's that about a bomb?"

"It's in a wooden crate that's tied between her ankles! It's got writing painted on it, and its driving Batman round the bend. He just doesn't know what to do. It says 'THIS IS A BOMB BATMAN! ONE TOUCH AND .... BOOM!"

"Jumping Puppets," added Robin in horror, "there's an army convoy heading for the bridge! Zatanna's really going to suffer now!"

Barbara couldn't restrain the fits of laughter any longer as she almost dropped the phone in the bath. When she managed to control her giggles again, she picked up the phone. Robin was still chattering away at the other end of the line.

"...................it was you Batgirl wasn't it! That pink dildo ...........I should have known! But why?"

Barbara was suddenly serious again and responded with steel in her tone, "You don't know the half of it Robin! I'm not going into details, but I KNOW that she's bad news. I owe her this big time!" she added viciously.

Robin wasn't sure, "But she can't have done anything that bad, it was Catwoman that captured us after all and................ well, would you believe it!!"

Barbara was alert again. "What's going on?"

"Catwoman's just turned up .................. and she's not happy. I'm keeping out of the way! She's having a right royal row with Batman. Lots of arm waving. Strange, they're not actually fighting though. Ooops, cancel that, she's just grabbed her bull whip! I might have to help."

"I'd keep well out of it if I were you Robin," advised Barbara urgently. She was happy for Batman to take his chances, but she definitely didn't want Robin hurt. For a moment the feeling surprised her.

"It's ok Batgirl. She's thrown one end up to wrap around a girder. It's hanging down beside Zatanna. Oh no ......... there go the army trucks. Wow, Zatanna's jerking around like a puppet. She's trying to scream I think, but the gags muffling it. Catwoman's shouting at Batman again .... oh she's climbing up her whip to get alongside Zatanna. Wow, she does move well!"

Barbara was starting to lose interest -- the vision of Zatanna dancing around on the dildo was incredibly erotic. She'd got the phone cradled between her shoulder and her neck, leaving both hands free to caress and kneed her breasts, luxuriating in the tingly sensations exploding in her brain.

Robin was still doing the description. "Catwoman's got up to Zatanna now. She's holding her steady. Oh, was that a kiss....weird! Now she's twisted upside down and she's fiddling with the crate. Batman's shouting at her again, but she's ignoring him. It looks like she's freed the crate now, and, oh, she's dropped it! Batman's dived for cover, but the crate split open when it hit the ground and it's full of ............ errrrr bricks, oh, and an old alarm clock by the look of it."

Barbara really didn't care any more -- she knew exactly what was in the crate.

She suddenly realised that she was starting to feel incredibly randy again! Her body had been so pumped up with sexual hormones all day that she was finding it really difficult to settle. The hot, soothing water, good wine and fragrant candles were combining to create an almost surreal atmosphere that was kicking off her subconscious desires and she had no will-power to resist.

She closed her eyes briefly and immediately a vision of Robin appeared. He'd slipped into the bathroom naked and she literally drank in his young muscular form as he grinned at her, before stepping into the water at the opposite end of the bath. Her eyes were glued to the rampant erection swaying between his legs, and without thinking her legs opened for him as she rested her ankles on the sides of the bath. Her breaths were coming in short gasps of anticipation, her eyes were dragged open and equally suddenly he was gone.

duke1951
duke1951
339 Followers