A Day in Life Ch. 01 - Revenge

Story Info
A story about a wife's repayment for her startling surprise.
4k words
3.93
44.4k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was unpleasant, again. This spring had been nothing but rain and I was tired of it. I loved the bright sunshine, light rains, and gentle breezes that defined my normal concept of spring. The weather here in Virginia did not meet those conditions.

Susan Sharp, 28 years old, had moved here after her husband John, who was also 28 and only a year out of law school, had gotten his 'big promotion.' It had been a great opportunity, if she allowed herself to think about it objectively. The pay bump was amazing and the associated perks had been amazing. There was a paid membership at the country club, a spa, a personal driver, maids, a big house, and of course all the social contacts anyone could want. The problem was John was always working, so their time together was almost nonexistent, and it had also required Susan to leave her friends and family in Kentucky. All her family and friends had been back there in Lexington. John and she had met in college and gotten married soon after, he started his career and she ran the house. Her days had been spent in the swirling social circles she had known all her life; it had been great. The promotion 6 months ago had changed all that and she wasn't sure if was for the better.

The ring of the phone startled me as I watched the rain outside. "Alexander residence" I stated as I lifted the receiver.

"Susan thank goodness." It was John. "I need you to bring me my briefcase, I left it in the kitchen this morning." John said in a hurried tone. "I really need one of my files this morning. Can you bring it over to the office right now?" Realizing that Stan, the driver had already headed off to run some errands I knew I would have to take it myself into town. "That's no problem dear. I'll leave in just a few minutes. Do you need anything else?" I asked.

"No that's all I can think of right now." John replied. "Okay then. Do you want to have lunch?" I asked.

"I'm meeting Jim for lunch today, so I'll check with him." John answered. Jim was actually James Baggerton, Senior partner at Baggerton, Bales, and Jones, one of the region's most successful law firms, and more importantly John's boss.

"Sounds good, just let me know. I'll leave here soon. Love you" I replied. "Love you too and thanks." John answered as he hung up the phone.

Hanging up the phone I walked into the kitchen, immediately seeing the aforementioned briefcase sitting beside the table. John and that briefcase were inseparable. Picking it up and being nosy I decided to look inside. The latches popped easily and opening it there was a jumbled mess of pens, file folders, and papers. I started to close it back when a small piece of red fabric in the top pocket caught my eye. Carefully pulling it up revealed a pair of red panties with a small note paper-clipped to the crotch. Say what?!

"Thanks for today. Here's a little something in case you forget what I smell like - Lilly" was written carefully in a bold blue script on the note. Lifting the panties, I could smell they had a soft musty odor.

I was stunned. John was cheating on me with some floozy. Thinking, I could not remember anyone at the office named 'Lilly'. Heartbroken and furious and all around stunned, I carefully slid the panties back into the pocket. Heading to the back I started to change, then pausing and smiling I decided I was going to find out who she was and then I was going to get some revenge, but first I needed to decide what I was going to wear.

Parking downtown would have been a problem, but the law office building had a private section of the parking garage, so I was quickly parked and ready to head into the building. The building was an enormous skyscraper stretching far off into the sky. The law office offices actually only filled the top five floors.

I texted to John as soon as I parked. "I'm here with your case. I'll meet you at the front desk." "K" was John's quick reply.

Walking into the lobby I was once again amazed at the grandeur of the place. Marble and brass were everywhere. Even the lobby desk was composed of blocks of marble. Walking up I saw John, Jim and a woman standing beside the desk talking. "Ah Susan thank you!" John blurted out as he took the briefcase, quickly pecking my cheek, not even noticing the dark blue dress I had chosen especially for today. "Susan, you remember Mr. Baggerton?" John continued holding his arm out to the man.

"Of course. A pleasure to see you again sir" I replied shaking his hand. James Baggerton was in his mid 50's, tall, with a full head of graying hair, a strong chin, and sharp gray eyes. "And you Susan. Please call me Jim." Jim replied. "And Susan this is my wife Lillian, but she prefers Lilly. Lilly, this is Mrs. Susan Sharp, John's wife."

I worked very hard to keep the surprise off my face. Was this the 'Lilly'? She was about the same age as Jim, but very petite. Her hair was dark, almost black, and shoulder length and her eyes seemed to glitter as she smiled. She was much shorter than my unusual 5'11", I guessed she would barely reach 5' tall and she was thin. I was not fat at 130 lbs., but she was beyond petite at maybe 100 lbs., Lilly was stunning though and almost glowed in a simple green dress. I already hated her, but I was beginning to plan my revenge.

"A pleasure to meet you Lilly" I stammered as I shook her delicate porcelain hand. "John said you were coming so I hope you can join us for lunch?" Jim intoned, as the party had already begun walking towards the exit and a waiting car. "Oh that would be lovely dear" Lillian, okay Lilly, added with a warm smile.

I was stunned. As the talk wandered around work and life and how things were going, I kept stealing glances at the dark-haired vision that was sitting beside John. John, at 6'1" and packing about 195 lbs. looked huge beside the woman. Had John been having an affair with his boss' wife? Did Jim suspect? What was going on? The benign conversation continued until we arrived at the restaurant. We were immediately seated in a quiet back corner of the very upscale establishment. We talked and gossiped through the appetizers and into the main course. Until Lilly excused herself to use the restroom. Then while she was still gone John left for the facilities as well.

Sitting with a straight view of the restrooms, I was the only one who saw a brief flash of green dress move from the lady's room directly into the men's room. It was a few minutes later when John reappeared and a few minutes later Lilly, from the Men's room. I could not help but notice John was flushed and there was a slight change in Lilly's hair style. Jim seemed oblivious, but I could see it, had seen it. My suspicions had been confirmed and now the question was what to do about it.

As the car returned us to the office lobby Lilly excused herself and headed to the parking garage. John, briefcase in hand, pecked my cheek and slipped into an elevator, leaving me and Jim alone in the lobby.

"Thank you again for lunch sir." I said as I once more shook Jim's hand. "It appears that we have been abandoned."

"It was my pleasure." Jim replied smiling and opening his hand to release mine, but I did not let go of his hand. This was the moment, I thought, all or nothing. Holding his hand and swallowing I said "Jim... would it be possible to see the city from one of the upper floors? I'm new and... I know it's not really my place..." The smile spread across Jim's rugged features. "Of course! I should have offered you that myself. Forgive this old man and his lack of manners." He replied, sweeping an arm in the direction of the executive elevator.

As the brass doors closed I watched Jim press the top most button, the 57th floor. A gentle bump and the elevator began to rise. "You know this is one of the tallest building in the city?" Jim announced as the numbers climbed. "It is so tall that we actually added an observation lounge and windows on the top floor." Then with a chuckle added "Unfortunately no one except me and my staff are allowed on that floor."

After only a few minutes there was the ding of a bell and the opening of the door announced our arrival. I was in awe. After passing a reception desk with a serious looking woman right outside the elevator, who Jim dismissed with a hold my calls I'm in a meeting, we entered through a heavy wooden door and were alone. I mean there was no one else on the floor. Looking out I was amazed as every wall was nothing but windows looking out over the city. A desk, chairs, tables, bookcases, couches, and other furniture were scattered about the space in stylish aplomb, but other than us there was no one.

"If you look that way you can see the bay." Jim said as he pointed towards the window. I could see the water below even through the gray rain. It was a truly amazing view. I had not come for the view, however. Moving closer and appearing to lean towards his hand and the window, I pressed my backside against Jim's crotch. I did it innocently, not even looking back to see his reaction, before standing back up and walking towards another window, which he soon followed me to, pointing out sights and scenes below. After the third time I was sure Jim had noticed, as I could feel a slight bulge as I leaned. This time I straightened and then turning reached down and cupped my hand on his bulge.

"I suspect your wife is having sex with my husband." I began as I wrapped my hand tighter around him. "I think they had sex while we are lunch today." I smiled as I felt him stiffen with my words. "You knew that didn't you?" I asked smiling.

"I suspected she was cheating on me again, but I was not sure with whom." Jim replied, him eyes falling towards the floor. "...and yes I thought I noticed that at lunch, I just hoped I was wrong."

"Well that confirms it then. " I continued, seeing this proud man crumble before the truth. "She is sleeping with my husband and left a pair of red panties for him with a note. I found it in his briefcase today." Jim had taken on the look of a tortured soul. His shoulders had sagged, and his once sharp eyes were downcast. "She is a wonderful woman, but she has a side that has always pulled her towards the forbidden. She doesn't really mean to hurt anyone, she's just..." he trailed off.

Reaching up I lifted his chin until he was looking in my eyes "Today is about us, not them." I said with a smile. "I'm going to be your sexual fantasy today Mr. Baggerton. I want to be your slut. I'm going to make them pay for all the sex they are having. I'm going to make them pay for their lunchtime fucking at the restaurant today, by giving you a chance to have me and me a chance to work off months of frustration."

As I finished, I took his hand and pulled it under my dress hem, pulling it up until he touched me. With a start Jim's eyes met mine and I smiled. "That's right, I dressed specifically for today or maybe I should say I didn't dress for it." As his fingers twitched, I was sure he could tell how much all of this was turning me on, but I didn't want to wait, so I reached up and pulled his lips to my own.

Standing there in front of the window I could taste Jim and feel his fingers slide along my very wet lips. A soft moan escaped me as I released his head. "If you want something take it. Make me your slut." I said stepping back and opening my arms.

"On your knees" Jim croaked, struggling to find his voice. Lowering myself I was soon kneeling before him arms still wide. "Take down my pants and suck me." Jim said in a stronger voice.

I obeyed moving forward and unbuckling his belt. The hook on his pants followed and then a gentle hum from his zipper, which allowed his pants to drop. Boxers. I smiled, I had never seen a man in boxers before, but the tenting was unmistakable. Reaching up and grasping the waistband I began to pull them down. As I did his cock popped free. It was dark and stiff and stood out straight from his salt and pepper gray untrimmed pubic hair. It was not large, but not small either, it was however thick and beautifully proportioned. Moving my head closer I stopped as Jim spoke. "Have you ever cheated on your husband?"

I was stopped, staring at a stranger's cock inches from my face and replied in a quiet voice "No. John was almost my first and I have never cheated on him."

"Good. Because while Lilly and I have been married 25 years and I have never strayed, she has always flaunted her infidelity, daring me to stop her. I never have." Jim replied looking down at me. "Now open your mouth." and as I did, he slid his cock in. "Suck me slut" he said, and I did.

I closed her mouth around his cock and began to move my head back and forth. My tongue sliding and stroking the turgid shaft as it slid between my lips. Jim's hands were on my head pulling and pushing me back and forth in time with his thrusts. He was warm and smelled of soap, but all I could focus on was how wonderful he felt. His cock was thicker than John's and slightly longer, but it was the smooth texture of his shaft as my tongue rolled over it that captured my attention. I pulled in more and more of him with each stroke until he was pressing into the back of my throat. Sex with John had been a missionary function and almost nothing else, but recently he begun to change and while he was often cold or uninterested other times, he was rough or creative. As Jim's cock moved in my mouth, I realized I should have suspected something months ago, but just didn't want to. And now I was sucking an almost stranger on my knees in a high rise. Gradually I began to feel his pace quickening, so pulling back I asked "Do you want to fuck me before you cum? Remember I'm your slut you just tell me what you want."

I almost smiled as I watched his mind turn. Stepping back, Jim smiled and said "undress and tell me about your first time."

I stood and began to unbutton the dress. "When I was 19 I had sex with my Physics professor in college." I began as my dress fell, leaving me naked. I had planned to do this and so had not worn anything under the dress today. I am not a model or anything, just an average 28 year old who has never had kids and stays active. At almost 6 feet tall I have good curves and can carry off my modest bust. My dark bush, trimmed, but not gone contrasted sharply with my light complexion. Standing there under Jim's gaze I wanted to cover up, to hide my nakedness, but resisted the urge and dropping my arms to my side stood for his review.

"Sit down on that couch and finger yourself as you tell me everything... in detail." Jim began unbuttoning his own shirt as my tale began.

I had not looked like the typical sorority girl in college. My parents were poor and I had made it into college on ability and scholarships. I dressed in the same shapeless sweaters and baggy pants that had gotten me through high school, and along with the glasses and mousy brown hair, made me invisible. I was not an athlete, so had easily 20 lbs. of extra weight spread mostly across my middle. My first year had been tough and by April my scholarship was in serious jeopardy. It all came down to Physics 104. If I could manage a 'B' I would keep my scholarship and could stay in college. If I got anything less, I would lose the award and would be back home in the fall with no good prospects. The biggest problem was that my current grade was a low 'D' and no matter how much I studied or hoped or dreamed there simply were not enough points left in the term to bring the grade up to a 'B'. Faced with this I found myself in the professor's office late on Friday before the final. Dr. Adams was a fixture at the college, in his late 60's he had been teaching there for almost 40 years. He was exactly as you might picture an old physics professor to look. He smoked a nasty pipe, was unkempt, balding with tufts of wiry gray hair, and was severely overweight. He may have been brilliant, but he looked like a ugly fat gnome.

"Miss Kelly there is simply no way to get better that a 'C' in this class." Dr. Adams was saying for the third time. "I'm sorry."

"Please Dr. Adams, I'm desperate. if I lose my scholarship, I'll be unable to continue and will have to go home. There is only a future of waitressing and kids there." I knew I was begging but I was out of options.

"There is simply... "He began but stopped as he reached down and picked up an envelope on his desk. A sad faraway look appeared on his face and with a sad smile he gave a little laugh and mumbled "fuck it." Looking back, it was a resignation on his part to change my grade, but I was to keyed up to know that, so with a quick glance at the closed door and quiet hallway beyond I dropped my pants.

The baggy cotton pants made very little noise, but Dr. Adams was up like a shot "Ms. Kelly... wait... that's not... I mean slow down... I mean I must get my mouth... dang it." The older man stammered as he tried to bend down to recover my pants, but I misunderstood, I was still very naive and never had gotten past a little petting in school. So, I thrust my hips forward and tried to pull him towards me. What happened was we both fell to the floor. I was on my back, knees up, naked from the waist down, and Dr. Adams was face down between my legs. We just laid there for several seconds, then I watched as Dr. Adams moved his nose closer to me and then closer, until it touched me. His nose slowly parted my vulva, as it touched me. I stared at the ceiling and was to terrified to move and to terrified to stay, so I did nothing. Moments passed and then I felt hands on my legs pulling and when his nose slide up something else moved onto me. Dr. Adams tongue was sliding between my vulva, pushing up until he hit my clit. It was there that he began to swirl and twist his tongue, vibrate his lips, and suck gently. I wanted to scream I wanted to run, but I also wanted the feeling to continue. Moments passed as we lay there then I felt a shudder building. While I was inexperienced with men I had tickled myself many times, so knew what was happening. What I did not expect was the thunder and fireworks that exploded in my head as he continued. I shuddered and twitched and flopped under his tongue, every muscle tense and loose simultaneously. It was as I began to come down from this fog that I felt him enter me. "What..?" I started, but with a "Shuush.. shhh." He continued. Looking down I saw his gray hair in front of my face as he was looking down guiding himself. Then he looked up at me, smiled, showing his yellow teeth, and thrust into me. There was pain then relief, then a rolling thunderstorm as my body exploded. I had been mostly a virgin but was no more. Each of his grunting thrusts was met by me pushing my hips back into his thrusts. I reached up and pulled his stale smoke smelling mouth onto mine and kissed him, pulling his tongue into my mouth, tasting me there. He grunted and pushed and I could feel every ripple. Then pushing deep, he paused and grunting began to twitch and spasm. I wondered briefly if he was alright, but then realized I could feel him twitching inside me as well. He was cumming inside me.

"Shit!" I cursed as I began pushing him away, dragging my legs up and watching as his now shrinking cock plopped free leaking a milky trail. "Shit...shit...I don't want to get pregnant!" I cussed as I pulled tissues from his table trying to clean myself. As I tried to clean myself I looked at Dr. Adams and saw the thick gray curls of his public hair matted with milky stickiness. He was pulling up his pants, his face deep red, and his breath coming in gasps.

As we finally were dressed he said "Ms. Sharp I had already decided to give you the grade, so this was just a happy accident. Please accept my apology if you see it differently." The look of fear and joy and resignation on his face coupled with my still calming afterglow led me to say "We're good... it was kind of an accident. Let's just move on... okay?"

12