All Comments on 'A Day in Life Ch. 01 - Revenge'

by Someone2know2

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So for revenge she turns into a slut?

Where's the revenge? She's risking her health to get even? When she catches something really nasty will that be her revenge? This made no sense. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What Happened?

Something went badly wrong in the first three paragraphs. What person were they supposed to be in? I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Horribly written, each characters dialogue should be a new paragraph. 1*

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Wow, clearly a husband and wife who deserve each other, in fact I would go so far as to say it’s a marriage made in heaven.

No confrontation, no divorce and no tears, just ‘shed em, bed em and spread em’.

Welcome to the 21st century, glad I’ve only got a few more years before I leave. Lol

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Payback can be a double edged sword!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well it is too bad Jim will

Soon be out of a job for setting John up. You see Jim's father-in-law is the CEO and Chairman of the Board and his wife ownd 43 % of the corporation and her dad owns 45%... so John and Lilly are about to ruin those useless other two characters.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

ah the anonymous crickets commenting as if they really have something to say.. Looking forward to see where this story goes. good starting point.

terraknorterraknoralmost 4 years ago

John fucks Lily, Jim's wife. Jim has been faithful to Lily for 25 years. Susan has been faithful to John. What extra risk has Susan taken since John has already put her at risk? I agree two wrongs don't balance the sheet, but, disagree that Susan has risked more, health wise, than already risked. John already took care of that being with Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What proof does she have?

What proof does she have? They could be from an old lover? Hell, even a lesbian friend who caught him sniffing her panties as a teenager before she came out to everyone (don't ask how I know this could happen), please, she is acting as a slut, destroying her marriage, destroying her husbands career, and her own, what a disaster for everyone.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

What's with the switch to third person at the beginning?

A year out of law school and he gets "a paid membership at the country club, a spa, a personal driver, maids, a big house?" A year out of law school he won't even be a junior partner, certainly won't have those perks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brooks is right

A first year associate is a drudge....the perks described are ridiculous, even if you are a partner. Big firms distribute cash and only provide perks that are deductible to the firm. The perks described would never be provided.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Problems but interesting.

There were some serious dyslexia going on with your writing with perspective shifts but this is an interesting enough story.

Be interested in finding out the motivations about why her husband was cheating.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge?

To me its not revenge unless he knows and cares so at this point to me she is just I guess getting even in her mind. But I love how in these stories the wife thinks she is somehow punishing the husband. He is cheating on her so he really doesn't respect her or care about her feelings. She can do whatever she wants as it won't really matter to him. But now, she has unfortunately lowered herself to his standards.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
wasn't a fan

not a fan of adultery stories, even if it is her way of leveling the field. so many other ways of burning them other than becoming LIKE them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What next

As commented previously, switching persons is distracting.

The story simply does not flow, dialogue vague.

Get an editor, that is, a worthwhile editor, PLEASE.

No vote yet, waiting for next....

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

She get’s pregnant has a baby hubby thinks it his and wife continues to fuck Jim and has more of his kids. Years later John finds out threatens divorce but by then Jim is divorced so wife tells John he stays and fathers the kids or she dumps John and marries Jim. Dilemma!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Payback

5 stars, please continue. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She finds out her husband is a cheating asshole, so to make him pay . . .

she becomes a cheating asshole. Looks like they deserve each other. I thought there was supposed to be some revenge. Why would she even want to stay married to the asshole? Of course she'll be doing him a favor when he founds out she's just as big of a whore as he is. Looks like they are in a race to the bottom of the barrel.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Set Up?

So hubby always keeps his briefcase, but does not just this time when the panties are in it. Then Lilly joins them for lunch and apparently a tryst as well. Something is fishy and it was not the lunch entrée.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Read****

Looking forward to next submissions. Thanks for sharing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Really hoping for a good btb whrn I saw revenge in the tags. It flattened to everyone cheating, boring as only open marriage stories can be.

She didn't want to be there, at least force a move to her home town if nothing else.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No revenge, just two cheaters. Just a game of oneupsmanship.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Nice story but just too short, needs a few more chapters to fill out these well described characters.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Well

Getting even is revenge. Let's see how the serial cheaters feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A fan of stories not cheaters but you can justify her cheating. Should leave something around as a hint for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SHE WAS PART OF THE DECISION............

To take the job. Live with it. I want to see the revenge. Burn her ass to the ground, crush the asshole.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I like it! Good to see if from the other side. Keep the dumb husband busy and keep fucking hubby's boss. Perfect revenge. What's good for the goose etc.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Good story. I'm not into revenge sex as it makes the wronged just as wrong. She could have gotten even in a lot of other ways.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Love the premise. Anxious to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jim is so milquetoast he meekly puts up with his slut wife cuckolding him throughout their marriage. Nonetheless, he suddenly has the strength and fortitude to be a dominate master for Susan's revenge role as a slave whore. Incredibly, Attorney "My only option is to accept that my wife is a round heeled slut" is even planting the idea of impregnating Susan and letting John raise his bastard kid.

A curious juxtaposition for the author to present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeone2know2@Someone2know2
I dream and I write. Men and woman and their interplay fascinate me, especially as they get older. Old does not mean dead, and yet in the world of sex that seems the assumption. People are like wine, as they age they change, in a multitude of new and interesting ways.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES