A Day in Life Ch. 01 - Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that was how it happened." I said as my first orgasm hit me on Jim's couch. My fingers flipped and twitched my clit, pausing with each convulsion.

Jim's eyes had never left me as I told the story. His hand gently stroking his still hard cock. "Did you get pregnant?" He asked.

"No. But I was worried for a while." I replied. "I met John the next semester and we were married a few years later." Some how telling this stranger my darkest secret, one I had never even shared with John, was not only freeing it was highly arousing, as another wave of orgasm hit me.

Without saying a word Jim stood, walked over and slid his cock into me. He pushed straight in, my vagina already open and ready. I was so wet he had no problem sliding in all the way until his hips slapped against me and I felt his balls slap my ass. Then he started to pound into me deep hard thrusts, then pulling all the way almost out, but following that with shallow quick thrusts. On his next deep thrust I clutched him, pulling his face down kissing him as I orgasmed once again. He paused but then pushed deep and as I orgasmed again I could feel him twitch as he came inside me.

Moving his mouth back slightly he said "Maybe this time you will." I didn't respond but I did smile, after all John and I had been trying.

The ride home was quiet. Nothing had really changed, but everything was now different. Jim had said that John would be very busy in the coming weeks, so he would be calling me. As I left the elevator I had replied "Of course you will. I am still your slut aren't I?" The smile had lasted all the way home.

12