A Day in Milan Pt. 01

Story Info
Irina chaperones her asian business partner's son.
3k words
3.38
6.1k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina and Xiǎo walked the streets of Milan together, her arm wrapped around his. They drew many looks from the locals; her beautiful white Italian-Russian complexion glowing against his dark golden sexy skin. They looked like a pair of international models.

Irina steered him down the main street to the flagship shop of one of the most prestigious lingerie brands in Italy. As the attendant opened the door, they entered but stopped in the lobby to appreciate the sights.

In front of them was a young blonde woman wearing a red silk slip, and nothing else. She was very pretty, with short dirty blonde hair in a bob cut, decent-sized breasts, and a slim-toned figure. Her legs were gorgeous but more muscular than Irina's; her calves flexed as she danced half-heartedly to the beat of the music playing inside the shop.

What a pathetic job, Irina thought to herself. She was glad she married a smart man like Giovanni who could provide for her. Smart educated men like her husband and Xiǎo made for better life partners and lovers, at least from her experience.

Irina quickly browsed the merchandise and picked a few pieces to try on. She turned to Xiǎo, smiled, and tapped on his arm to send him off.

"Pick some lingerie for me," she commanded.

Her lover obediently rushed around the star and grabbed a few pieces, fetching them as a dog would for its master. He showed his selections to her; Irina smiled at his choices.

Irina took hold of his hand and led him to a beautiful black woman wearing only a sexy lace bra and panty set with heels. She had curly black hair and the face of a Goddess. Attached to her bra was a shop name tag with Gianna stamped onto it, indicating she worked there.

"My name is Irina Kramer. I reserved a private change room for the hour," Irina said.

"Right this way please, ma'am," responded Gianna politely.

Gianna led them up some creaky wooden staircase in the back to the second floor, opened a door, let Irina and Xiǎo in, then closed it behind them.

"Lock the door, lover," Irina commanded. Xiǎo obediently complied.

Irina took some time to admire the room. The decor was chinoiserie-themed, with wallpaper depicting life in an ancient village, and a matching room divider. In the center of the room was a large classical Italian carved sofa, with a matching console table.

"Put the merchandise on the table," commanded Irina, as she placed the lingerie pieces she picked there.

Xiǎo obediently placed his picks on the table and then sat down on the couch.

Irina placed her clutch on the table as well and leaned her phone against it. She innocuously set her phone to record video without alerting Xiǎo of her action and angled it to face the couch where he sat.

With that Irina walked into the recording area, and slowly shimmered out of her dress, letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and placed it on top of the divider so she was now only dressed in her simple white bra and panties. She then twirled around on the spot in front of Xiǎo, putting her beautiful slim, and toned body on display for him.

She beckoned him with her finger, then turned her back to him. Xiǎo understood immediately; he stepped up, kissed her right shoulder, and then unclasped her bra. He threw it onto the table and reached his hands around Irina so he could gently fondle her exposed breasts.

A moan of delight escaped her throat as his smooth palms rubbed her nipples, but she grabbed his hands and slid them down her front torso, and tucked his fingers inside the waistband of her panties. She then reached behind her and feeling a bulge in the front of his pants, unbuckled his belt and opened them up. She then released his erection as his trousers fell to the floor.

He responded by sliding his hands down the front of her pelvis, letting his thumbs slide softly over her labia lips, taking her panties down with them. His hands continued sliding down the front of her legs, and Irina felt his lips press against the back of her right leg, sliding down with her panties. Once her panties reached the floor, she stepped out of them, turned around, and watched him place them on the pile of clothes on the table.

She turned around to face him, herself completely naked, with him wearing only boxers and a shirt, his erection poking out lustfully from the opening in his underwear. She smiled, grabbed his erection, and began stroking it.

"Give me one of the lingerie sets you picked for me so I can try it on now, Xiǎo," she commanded.

He eagerly went to the pile of lingerie on the table and picked a black lace camisole with matching panties.

After snatching the pieces from his hand, she gently pushed him back onto the sofa. Smiling seductively at him, she stepped back and quickly put on the panties. She then put on the camisole and slowly twirled it to give him a complete view of her beautiful body in the sexy lingerie.

Irina then walked over and straddled Xiǎo, resting on his lap. She then began unbuttoning his shirt, and she felt his hands feeling her legs. As she opened up his shirt and ran her hands over his smooth, hairless, dark yellow chest, she felt his fingertips gently stroking the front of her panties. She then removed his shirt, and placed it over the top of the sofa, leaving him only in his boxers.

Excitedly, Xiǎo grabbed onto her panties and began pulling them off. As he did so, Irina stood up and stepped out of them. She then stepped back, took off her camisole, and tossed it at him.

"Get me another set to model for you," she commanded.

Xiǎo grabbed a pink lace bodysuit which looked like a cooking apron with a few straps to keep it tied to the front of her body; clearly, he liked outfits that showed off her skin, noted Irina. She smiled, reached out grabbed the bodysuit from him, and put it on. Again she twirled around so he could admire her; the front hid her nipples, the center of her torso, and loins, while the back showed everything, including her firm toned buttocks.

When Irina stopped to face Xiǎo again, she noticed his monstrous erection was pointing out of his boxers directly at her, his giant purple glans reaching for her labia. She realized her lingerie show was making him very aroused and his erection, despite poking out from the center gap, must have still felt a little constrained by his boxers.

She walked over to him, knelt between his legs, and licked the underside of his glans, causing him to twitch forward in excitement. She then sucked his mushroom head into her mouth, then spat it out, causing him to moan. Reaching forward with both hands, she grabbed his boxers and pulled them off, leaving Xiǎo naked with his glorious giant erection freed at last.

Grabbing hold of his erection, she wrapped her lips around the underside of his shaft and slid them along the length. While doing so, she could hear Xiǎo moan and felt him thrust his penis against her lips in response.

After this oral play, she stepped back, slid out of the bodysuit, and tossed it at the table.

"Get the last pieces," she commanded her lover again.

Like a dog obediently fetching the newspaper for its master, Xiǎo handed the last set to her and sat back on the sofa. In her hand was nothing more than two tiny silver satin triangles that would only cover her nipples and a matching thin g-string that was only wide enough to hide her labia lips; luckily she had shaved her vulva this morning otherwise there would have been a mess of pubic hair showing, she thought.

Giving him a sarcastic look, she quickly put on the bra, adjusted it to cover her nipples, and slipped into the g-string, making sure it covered her labia. She felt completely naked and twirled around, so he could appreciate her toned back and buttocks.

Xiǎo rose to his feet as if his glans had dragged him off the couch, pulling him by his shaft. He stepped close to her, completely naked, his fit, athletic, and muscled Chinese body a sharp contrast to her lean, toned Caucasian complexion.

Like magnets close to one another, their lips opened and connected, forming a tunnel where their tongues entered and danced. She felt him wrap his arms around her back; she wrapped hers around his head.

Irina broke off the kissing and they gazed into each others' eyes for a moment. She nodded subtly at him, so he would know it was time for him to undress her and take her.

Xiǎo reached behind her, untied her nipple covers, and placed them on the table. He then slid her g-string down, his palms keeping contact with the outsides of her legs while doing so. Once the g-string reached the floor, she stepped out of them, and his hands slid up the backs of her legs slowly, then grasped the firm globes of her buttocks, and finally slid up over her back, her shoulder blades, and to her head.

He pulled her in and they touched tongues, and as they kissed he gently pushed her back onto the couch. They opened their mouths and ran their lips over each others' faces, and he slid his open mouth over her cheek before ending their oral foreplay.

Irina sat down on the couch and pulled his face into her breasts. Xiǎo ran his open mouth over her left breast, then sucked her nipple. He did the same with her other breast, then nibbled his way between her breasts.

He then nibbled down the center line of her body, his hands grasping both breasts and fondling them while he kissed and licked his way to her loins. As he aroused her with his hands and mouth, she sighed and leaned her head over the top of the couch.

When she felt him nibble her clitoral hood, Irina moaned and spread her legs. Opening her legs further with his hands, Xiǎo licked and nibbled up and down her labia lips, while running his smooth hands up and down over her toned sexy legs.

He then slid his hands up the inside of her thighs, rubbed her labia lips with his fingers, and then opened them wide. He dove in and began to lick her inner labia, his tongue licking over her vaginal orifice but never entering it. At this point, Irina was moaning loudly and lustfully, and bucking her loins into Xiǎo's attentive mouth and tongue. She wrapped her legs around his back and pushed his mouth into her labia.

Xiǎo reached into her purse and took out the bottle of lubricant, then kneeled on the couch and thoroughly coated his giant penis with it. With her legs now spread on the couch, he gently lifted her left leg and put it on top of the backrest, then squeezed a large amount of lubricant onto his glans.

Using his left hand to hold her right leg, her slit was completely exposed. He placed his left foot on the floor so his penis would line up with her slit, and gently moved his hips to rub his glans over her labia lips, coating them with lubricant.

As he continued teasing her labia, Irina began to breathe more heavily, aroused by his slippery giant mushroom head spreading lubricant all over her labia lips. She began to buck her loins up, desperate to feel him inside of her.

He slid his glans down her slit, then began the trip up to her clitoris. This time she bucked her slit up in time, and instead of sliding along her labia lips, his glans slipped between them. Using his left foot for leverage, he gently pushed his excited purple head toward her vaginal orifice. To aid his penetration, she wiggled her loins and his glans wiggled beyond her vaginal orifice and slipped into the first third of her steaming love canal.

This time it was Xiǎo who gasped in delight, and he excitedly wiggled his monstrous erection deep into her. Once his glans touched her cervix, they both groaned with lecherous delight.

Xiǎo then lifted her right leg, and using his left foot, began thrusting in and out of her warm and moist love tunnel in earnest. As he did so, he leaned forward and began nibbling her neck and breasts.

Irina went with the flow and she lay flat on the couch, running her hands down Xiǎo's back and squeezing his buttocks along the way. She enjoyed the smooth feel of his muscular behind and felt his strong back and shoulder blades once more.

Meanwhile, Xiǎo focused completely on his thrusting, mercilessly pumping in and out of her vagina at a steady and quick pace. Irina closed her eyes so she could enjoy the coitus, and focused on how his monster penis thrusting in and out of her rubbed all the right flesh within her vagina.

Soon their moaning and breathing aligned with each other, and their intertwined bodies had synchronized their motions to pleasure each other; their fornication was now a beautiful carnal ballet, accompanied by the erotic music generated by the wet slapping sounds of their genitalia crashing together. Irina began moving her head around in ecstasy, trying to lean it back so much that she ended up leaning her head over the side of the couch.

Now they were completely oblivious to the outside world and the sounds of customers walking by their private rooms. All they could feel was the pleasurable friction of their bodies rubbing against each other, and the satisfying coital sensations of his monster penis rubbing every bit of vaginal flesh within her.

To supplement their fornication, Irina grabbed onto the couch and rolled her loins up, her motions synchronized with Xiǎo's thrusts into her. This extra action on her part allowed his giant glans to tease her cervix as his thick, smooth, and greased shaft rubbed her clitoris. Stimulated by the additional erotic pleasure, nature took control of their bodies and Xiǎo began pumping harder and faster into her.

He wrapped both his arms around her back, buried his face into the side of her neck, and began pumping her at a fast and furious pace driven by primal instinct. She felt his penis twitch within her vagina, and instinctively wrapped her legs around his back, pushing his glans deeper into her and making sure her clitoris and cervix were properly rubbed by his penis.

Surrendering their bodies to their primal instincts, Xiǎo delivered three more quick and powerful thrusts into Irina, and their groaning and breathing reached a crescendo. Their primal chorus was so loud that they didn't even hear the giggles of guests walking outside their changeroom.

Suddenly, nature guided Xiǎo to thrust hard and deep into her, and she felt his glans kiss her cervix, then expand within her vagina to ejaculate out a large drop of hot, sticky semen. They both gasped triumphantly, and she clenched her toes as her body shook once in orgasmic appreciation for his efforts.

Fortunately, Xiǎo was no one trick pony, so nature pushed his penis hard and deep into his beloved Irina again, and allowed him to ejaculate another few drops of his seed within her. When his semen touched her vagina, her body gave a violent shudder in response, and she clenched her toes and cried out in joy.

Again nature allowed him the satisfaction of another orgasm, pushing his monstrous erection deep into her to deliver more of his sticky, globulous semen into her. This time it landed on her cervix, and her body bounced in a violent giant sinusoidal wave on the couch; she would have thrown him off had her legs not been wrapped so tightly around his body. As her toes clenched, Irina again cried out in orgasmic triumph.

Soon Xiǎo involuntarily pumped hard into her again, ejaculating a small drop of semen that stuck to the roof of her vagina. Irina squeezed her legs and smiled; her body shuddered again, and she clenched her toes and moaned softly this time.

Nature was on their side today, because again his body rammed his penis hard into her, and a small trail of semen was left within her vagina. Appreciating his effort, her body spasmed again, and she groaned in ecstasy.

To her delight, her lover delivered yet another powerful thrust and a smaller trail of semen into her vagina. This coincided with a powerful single pleasurable vibration of her body along her spine, and she clenched her toes and gasped quietly again.

Again, Xiǎo demonstrated his impressive stamina as he pumped a smaller amount of his semen deep into her, covering her cervix. Predictably, her body shuddered again and she gasped quietly in lecherous delight.

Again, he thrust into her, more gently this time, and ejaculated a small drop of his semen into her temple of love. Her vagina was still sensitive and allowed her body to once again spasm; she gasped again in appreciation of her orgasm but had to drop her legs from exhaustion.

Again he thrust into her, the force waning from his exhaustion, but she didn't feel any semen left behind within her. Her body shuddered mildly, and she breathed a sigh of exhausted pleasure.

However, nature didn't want to surrender and he pumped into her again but was unable to ejaculate anymore. Irina's body was exhausted and only gave a small vibration in response.

Desperate to pump more semen into her, he gently thrust in and out of her a few more times, leaving nothing behind. Realizing her body was no longer responding, he collapsed on top of her.

After resting for a bit, Irina opened her eyes and checked the clock. They had five minutes left to change and leave. She tapped his shoulder.

"Hurry! We got to get out of here fast before they throw us out!" she exclaimed, and in panic, rolled Xiǎo off of her and began dressing quickly.

Xiǎo also quickly jumped up from the floor and started putting on his clothes.