The Train Trip to Milan

Story Info
Irina takes her boy toy to Milan.
1.8k words
3.16
4.8k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late evening and Irina Kramer and her husband Giovanni were enjoying an intimate shower together. Irina closed her eyes and relaxed as her husband ran shampoo through her hair, then massaged body wash into her fit athletic body, starting from her shoulders and thoroughly fondling her breasts.

"So you blew him while we were looking over the site?" giggled Giovanni.

Irina nodded and laughed. She then turned around, kissed her husband, and rubbed shampoo into his short hair. Afterward, she began rubbing body wash into his muscular chest and shoulders.

"No wonder his father said he would skip tomorrow's meetings to join you on the trip to Milan," Giovanni said. Now it was his turn to wash, and he fondled a liberal amount of body wash over his wife's lean fit torso and back, taking time to wrap his hands around her tight-fit buttocks.

Irina knelt in the shower and washed the lower half of her husband's fit, athletic body. She put body wash in her palms and rubbed it all over his penis by stroking it, thumbs placing extra pressure on the base of the shaft. She smiled as she felt Giovanni's member harden in her hands.

Giovanni straightened his wife up, knelt on his knees, and began rubbing sunscreen lotion all over Irina's gorgeous legs.

Eventually, Giovanni stood up, got behind his wife, and put his arms around her. He rubbed his hands all over her loins, cleaning her public hair. Then he reached between her legs and washed her labia lips by rubbing them with his fingers. As he rubbed her labia aggressively, Irina began to buck her hips and groan in lust.

At this point her husband's penis was rock hard, so Irina wrapped a leg around her husband, then guided his member into her. He began to pump into her at a fast and furious pace, and it wasn't long until he reached his tiny orgasm within his wife once more. This time, though, Irina felt a small shiver in her vagina as her husband ejaculated a small droplet of semen into her.

"That was beautiful," Irina said sincerely, looking Giovanni in the eyes to show how much she loved him.

While rinsing off, they engaged in some post-coital conversation.

"So...Xiǎo's father is willing to raise wages for the workers but not as high as we hoped," Giovanni told his wife Irina.

"We need to provide better wages if we want to keep out of trouble with the government," Irina worried.

"I'm trying, but it's hard to justify building facilities in Italy when labor is much cheaper in China," Giovanni noted pragmatically.

"Leave this with me," Irina told her husband with a mischievous grin.

In the morning, Irina chose a set of matching purple lace bra and panties, over which she put on a casual blue-grey sleeveless cotton dress that went as low as mid-thigh. She picked this dress because it was comfortable and easy to get off. She paired it with a clutch and black stiletto heels. In line with her casual look, she tied her long curly dark brown hair behind.

She and her husband met Xiǎo and his father for a quick breakfast; as usual, the father wore a T-shirt and trousers, and Xiǎo wore a fancy designer short-sleeved shirt and pants. Finishing quickly, they parted ways, and Irina wrapped her arm around Xiǎo's and led him to the front. Waiting at her fountain was a limousine.

Xiǎo quickly opened the passenger door for her.

"My lady," he said politely. Very eager to get his hands on me, thought Irina.

They both got in and the driver took them away.

"To the train station?" the driver asked.

"Yes," Irina replied.

The driver then pressed a button and a privacy screen popped up between them.

Irina turned to Xiǎo, smiling, and crossed her right leg over her left toward him, so her right foot just reached his right lower leg. She gently rubbed her shoe up and down his lower leg.

"Excited to visit Milan?" she asked coyly.

"Yes," replied Xiǎo. He reached down, gently grabbed her ankle, and placed her flirtatious foot on his lap. Carefully removing her stiletto, he then guided her foot onto the front of his pants. Irina felt around and found a hardening spot growing in his pants.

"I will take you to an exclusive shop in the morning," explained Irina, as Xiǎo's hand began to travel up her right leg.

"Then we will eat at one of the famous restaurants in Milan," Irina said, as she felt another hand of Xiǎo's reach up the inside of her right leg. She began to worry about taking things too far in the short drive to the train station.

"And then we will spend the afternoon at a luxury club," Irina spoke, and she felt both of Xiǎo's hands on her right thigh.

Irina put her hands on his hands, stopping their slow approach to her loins.

Obediently, Xiǎo removed his hands and put her shoe back on her foot.

Irina then quickly withdrew her leg and put it on the limousine floor again.

"We're here," spoke the limo driver, and the privacy screen was lowered.

Irina gave him her credit card, paid the bill, then got out. They had arrived at the train station of their small town, and people were lined up outside the front gate. She walked over and grabbed Xiǎo's arm, guiding him to a smaller entrance.

When they arrived, she showed the entrance attendant her phone, which was open to the app containing her train tickets. The attendant nodded politely, and let them through. Within minutes, they had walked onto the platform and entered the train before anyone else.

"Where are we going?" asked Xiǎo, who obviously never rode a tourist train with a woman before.

Irina smiled and led him to a door marked with the number seventeen, which had a "Do not disturb" sign hanging on the doorknob. Irina tapped her phone on the door sensor, and it unlocked. She opened the door, pushed Xiǎo in, entered, and closed the door behind her.

Xiǎo looked at the private room in amazement. It had a small couch, a pulldown bunk bed on top, as well as a table with two seats. The window was large and had curtains.

Irina walked to the window and pulled down the curtains, tying them up so they wouldn't open accidentally. Xiǎo looked at her oddly; he still hadn't figured out her plans yet

Irina put her clutch on the table, sat on the couch, and crossed her legs, smiling at Xiǎo.

"The trip to Milan will be an hour, and we have a few more minutes before the train finishes loading. Plus this is a private cabin, so no one will disturb us. Let's make the most of this trip," she said, smiling seductively at her lover. Finally, he is understanding, she noted, as she saw a tent being put up in the front of his pants.

Xiǎo walked quickly up to her, leaned down, and wrapped his lips around hers. While their tongues played in each other's mouths, Irina reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. After placing it on the desk, she kissed his dark golden chest and licked his nipples.

Xiǎo then reached behind her and unzipped her dress; Irina opened his pants, grabbed his boxers, and yanked it all down to his ankles, where he stepped out of his clothes entirely. She then felt his smooth firm legs, grabbed his toned buttocks, and pulled him close.

Irina felt the train start moving as she wrapped her hands around his erection and sucked on his glans with her mouth. Xiǎo just moaned in appreciation.

Xiǎo then pulled away and using both hands dragged her dress down to her waist. He knelt at her feet and continued until he had pulled her dress completely off. He paused to admire Irina's beautiful body on full display in only sexy lingerie; her lean toned legs enticing him.

Xiǎo leaned forward and began kissing her legs, his hands feeling up and down them. Irina enjoyed the foreplay while noticing the slight difference in skin tone between herself and her Chinese lover.

Xiǎo then began kissing her breasts while exploring her legs with his hands.

"So, tell me what business your father discusses with you," asked Irina between moans.

Xiǎo expertly removed her bra, sucked on her nipples, and began kissing down her torso.

"Everything," replied Xiǎo, breathing harder with lust.

"What about the wages for the workers in the joint lab my husband wishes to build with you?" Irina asked, moaning as Xiǎo kissed the front of her panties.

"Of course, we want to pay our workers well," Xiǎo insisted as he pulled her panties off and stared at her tiny plot of pubic hairs. Once he put her panties to the side, Irina reached into her clutch and took out some lubricant.

Xiǎo got closer to the seated Irina and aimed his hard erection directly at her slit. He began to wiggle closer to her when Irina placed a foot on his chest.

"But?" she asked firmly, not allowing him to get within range of penetration.

"But we don't want to pay too much as workers in China are so much cheaper," Xiǎo blurted out in desperation.

"Can't you pay a little more?" asked Irina as she began rubbing lubricant all over his glans and shaft. Xiǎo twitched in lust as her hand rubbed lubricant onto his member.

"I can try. Yes," stammered Xiǎo as Irina fisted his well-lubricated shaft.

"I would really appreciate it," Irina said as she pressed his glans on top of her slit, slowly guiding it between her labia lips.

"Of course! Whatever you want, Irina! I love you!" Xiǎo declared as he gently and easily slid his well-lubricated penis into her love tunnel.

Xiǎo thrust hard, fast, and mercilessly into Irina's vagina, and they both moaned and grunted in joy. As he pounded away, they both moaned in mutual ecstasy.

To penetrate further up into her, Xiǎo pushed up with his legs, pushing his penis so hard he launched himself onto the couch with Irina, still pumping hard and fast into her. He then quickly grabbed her legs, put one over each shoulder, and leaned forward to pin her knees to her shoulders. Then he furiously pushed his throbbing penis deep into her.

Just as the train whistle was blown, Xiǎo naturally thrust hard and deep into Irina's vagina and ejaculated some semen within her. Irina's body responded by suddenly snapping, and she groaned in bliss. As the train began slowing, Xiǎo pumped rhythmically into her, releasing a few drops of semen each time, while Irina happily shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

Xiǎo gave one last powerful thrust into her but was unable to ejaculate any more semen. When Irina's body shook in delight, the train stopped, and the combined movement of the train stopping and their orgasmic contractions caused them to roll off the couch and onto the floor, laughing.

"Attention passengers, we have arrived in Milan. Please grab all your belongings and proceed to disembark so the others may come onboard," announced the train conductor.