A Day in Milan Pt. 02

Story Info
The trip to Milan reaches a satisfying conclusion.
2.7k words
2.86
4.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful brunette Irina Kramer strolled down the quiet side street of Via Gaetano Giardino, her long dark hair tied into a ponytail, her gorgeous long legs stretching her thigh-length dress. Her beautiful face was in a proud grin as she held hands with her boy toy Xiǎo.

Xiǎo, the son of her husband's business partner, was a tall, lean, and handsome Chinese man who resembled a model. He was dressed very fashionably as always but was holding Irina's hand very nervously.

They had stopped in front of Venus Milano Centro, the most exclusive strip club in Milan, in the middle of the afternoon. Xiǎo was terrified of being spotted by someone but Irina was confident no one would notice. She showed the bouncer her phone and he discreetly showed them in.

Once inside, Xiǎo marveled at the luxurious furniture and red velvet curtains throughout the establishment; the look on his face told Irina he was impressed.

As they strolled past the bar with its red velvet cover and crystal chandelier, Irina suddenly realized some of the male patrons were eying her in a predatory fashion. Not wanting to get into any trouble, she wrapped her arm around Xiǎo's waist and pulled him in close.

"Feel me up. I don't want any men hitting on me," she whispered into his ear. Her tone of voice was not that of a request, she realized, but rather a command.

Obediently, Xiǎo's hand began circling her hip, then dipped down to feel her thigh beneath her short dress hemline. His hand roamed up her thigh, then behind, and squeezed her butt as they walked up the stairs. His hand started to slip away from her rear when Irina quickly placed her hand on top and pressed his palm against her butt cheek.

"Don't you dare take your hands off of me," she warned him sternly.

She led him to a private lounge at the back of the club; since his hands were still obediently fondling her buttocks and back, she had to discreetly open the curtain cover to get them in, then close it behind them.

Keeping in theme with the overall club, the walls were covered with red velvet. In the center was a small round table with a covering cloth. Against one wall was a large golden vinyl couch, while on the other side of the table was a single red velvet loveseat. Irina went to a red button on the wall and pressed it to indicate the lounge was taken; while doing so Xiǎo obediently followed her and fondled his way to her loins, his fingers rubbing the skin between her groin and panties, slowly pushing the front of her panties in.

Irina just laughed and removed his hands from her.

"Sit," she commanded, and she quickly put her smartphone on a nearby ledge and set it to record the sexual shenanigans about to unfold.

Xiǎo again obediently sat on the large golden vinyl couch. It was then Irina could see his giant erection propping up the front of his pants.

After some thought, she sat on his right side, put both her legs across his lap onto the couch, and unzipped his pants. She pulled them and his boxers off of him, releasing his phallus into the open. She then placed her thighs around it and began to rub them slowly against his penis; while doing so she quickly unbuttoned his shirt and began playing with his nipples.

Aroused, Xiǎo's hands began exploring her beautiful legs; before she knew it the magnetic force of sexual attraction pulled their mouths together into a kiss, and their tongues played together with passion. She felt his hands slide her dress up her thighs to her hips, with his thumbs grazing the front of her panties.

So focused on their foreplay they didn't even notice that another person brushed the curtains aside and entered their room.

"Hello!" said a female voice.

Irina just giggled as Xiǎo looked nervously at the beautiful woman in front of them. She was tall, with long blonde hair hanging straight and down to her shoulders, with firm full breasts and long sexy legs. She was dressed in black high heels and a black one-piece swimsuit with two bunny ears on her hairband. She smiled reassuringly at Xiǎo.

"My name is Ida. I am your entertainment for the hour," said Ida, and she took Xiǎo's hands off Irina's legs and placed them on hers. As Irina slowly clambered off of his lap, Ida began gyrating along with the club music.

Soon Ida had straddled Xiǎo and began rubbing her breasts in his face. He could only stare at her nipples with desire.

"Go ahead. Help yourself," said Ida as she brushed his cheek gently with her hand.

Xiǎo wasted no time and began licking and sucking her breasts. Irina reached behind Ida and quickly unzipped her swimsuit. Ida stood up and Xiǎo slowly pulled it down and off her body. The women smiled when they realized he could only stare at naked Ida in awe.

Ida then knelt on the couch facing him, ran her hands through his hair, and wrapped her mouth around his. As they French-kissed lustfully, she shook and twirled her body lower, so that her labia periodically touched the top of his fully erect penis.

While Ida was busy teasing the tip of Xiǎo's glans with her swelling labia, Irina had opened his shirt more and was running the tip of her tongue over his shoulder, down his pectoral, then eventually sucking his nipple into her mouth. With her hands she carefully slipped his shirt off, leaving Xiǎo completely naked. She then leaned down between their gyrating hips, and pressed her mouth against his hardness, so that when he gyrated his penis up to meet Ida's labia, the underside of his shaft rubbed against her lips while the tip of his glans pushed somewhat in between Ida's labia.

Ida reached behind her, placing her hands on the table, and arched her back so Xiǎo's glans popped out from between her labia lips. She then began to buck her hips forward, tempting Xiǎo with her spread legs and swollen loins luring him closer, then teasingly backing off.

Xiǎo ran his hands up her thighs and grasped her hips firmly, then leaned in and pressed his mouth against her labia, nibbling and sucking on her lips. He pressed his tongue hard against her intimate lips and ran it up and down along the outside, then against her slit directly.

Meanwhile, Irina mimicked his oral motions against the underside of his shaft, coming up and sucking his glans into her mouth upon each cycle. She greedily nibbled and sucked on every bit of flesh of his erection. leaving it shiny with her saliva.

Suddenly Ida leaned back onto Xiǎo, climbed to his side, and joined Irina in licking and sucking on his shaft and glans. Both women's mouths met at his glans, where they French-kissed, wrapping his tip with their mouths while touching their tongues against each other and his glans. The women smiled when they heard him groan in ecstasy.

Ida then wrapped her legs around Xiǎo's waist and leaned back onto the couch, opening her loins and beckoning him with her finger to claim her temple.

As Xiǎo turned and began kissing up her leg, Irina took out some lubricant from her purse and liberally rubbed it onto his rock-hard penis with both hands.

Xiǎo kissed his way up her body, over her breast, and to her mouth, where their lips locked. With their bodies aligned for intercourse, he slowly pushed his glans between Ida's labia lips, gently rocking his entire rod deep into her vagina.

Ida showed her appreciation by wrapping her legs around his waist as Xiǎo began to pump his shaft in and out of her vigorously. Her breasts rocked with each thrust, and her moans of ecstasy began to coincide with his.

Suddenly Xiǎo slammed his penis hard and deep into Ida, causing the two to sigh in joy simultaneously; Ida matched his thrust with a corresponding body spasm. Then by reflex, he jerked his hips back, and once again gave another powerful thrust deep into her, which she again naturally responded with another spasm of bliss. He gave one more deep dive into her love tunnel, which caused Ida's body to tremble in quiet ecstasy one last time, followed by four weaker pumping cycles, eventually pulling himself off of her due to exhaustion.

Irina helped Xiǎo off of Ida and into her arms, wrapping her mouth around his for some French kissing. As their tongues danced, she felt his hands travel up her thighs, then his thumbs rubbing her labia through her panties, causing her to gasp with lust.

Xiǎo broke their kiss briefly and quickly lifted her dress off. He then unclasped her bra and began to suck on her breasts and nipples. Circling her left nipple with his tongue, he traced his way down the center of her body with the tip of his tongue until his tongue tip reached the top of her panties. With both hands, he slid her panties off, then pushed his tongue between her legs to lick at the top of her labia and her clitoris. He rubbed his tongue hard against her clitoral hood and labia, sometimes able to slip his tongue-tip between her labia lips and into her vagina, causing Irina to involuntarily gyrate her loins into his mouth while sighing with ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Ida had recovered from her intercourse and moved in closer, wrapping her thighs around Xiǎo's shaft and legs around Irina. Once locked into position, Ida squeezed lubricant onto her labia, and began sliding her slit up and down the left side of Xiǎo's hardening erection.

Realizing her intentions, Irina wrapped her legs around Ida's, then squeezed lubricant onto her labia lips. Grabbing Ida's legs with her hands, she pulled her labia against the right side of Xiǎo's penis and like Ida, rubbed her slit against the right side of his shaft.

At first, Xiǎo groaned, sat still, and enjoyed the loving attention of two labia rubbing either side of his now iron-hard shaft. Grunting like an animal in heat, he reached out and lustfully fondled both women's legs, then felt up their bodies to their breasts, squeezing them roughly. As the women increased the pace and friction generated from the double pussy job, he began to buck his hips up and down, increasing the pleasurable sensations along his shaft while sending equally pleasurable charges along the slits of his two women.

Xiǎo grunted and gently moved Ida away from him. Turning to Irina, he felt up her legs to her knees, unlocked them from around his penis, and wrapped them over his shoulders.

Understanding his desire, Ida quickly strode around, grabbed his penis, and began rubbing his glans along Irina's slit. Both Xiǎo and Irina began breathing heavily and in rhythm, as she dragged the tip along the labia, first circling outside, then slowly moving into Irina's slit. Still guiding it in a slow spiral, she gently wiggled it between her labia lips and began rubbing it against Irina's inner labia. Finally, she plugged it into the opening of Irina's vagina.

Xiǎo reflexively thrust his penis deeper into Irina's love canal, causing them to both gasp with delight. He continued his gentle hip motions, softly guiding his shaft into her; they both suddenly cried out in joy when his steel penis was completely buried in her.

Ida then climbed on top of Irina, resting her knees on either side of her. Now straddling Irina, she leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips, causing her thighs to spread and thus opening her temple of love directly in front of Xiǎo's face.

As Ida and Irina's tongues danced, Xiǎo leaned in and wrapped his mouth around Ida's labia, his lips rubbing forcefully against her intimate ones. Using his tongue, he imitated Ida's manipulation of his penis onto her; she moaned in delight. He then felt Irina's legs some more before greedily grasping both of Ida's breasts from behind, causing her to sigh with joy.

While doing so, the pace of his thrusting into Irina increased, and soon he was pounding his lubricated hardness deep into her. Her breasts bounced with each passionate thrust, and he took one hand off Ida to fondle one of her breasts.

Meanwhile, his tongue had wiggled its way between Ida's labia lips and was now forcefully rubbing its tip along her inner labia and into her vagina. His tongue licked in and out of her vagina, then its tip pushed against her clitoris; he repeated this pattern quickly, and Ida began pushing her buttocks back, forcing his tongue deeper into her.

Soon all three had synchronized their actions into a harmonious orchestra of ecstasy, and their breathing and groans of joy had all fallen into the same rhythm. Xiǎo conducted their sexual symphony with ease and precision, and they continued their lecherous cycle of oral and vaginal intercourse for several minutes of bliss, unaware of anything else.

Suddenly Ida's body snapped and trembled in orgasm, and she collapsed on top of Irina. This was followed by two follow-up tremors of ecstasy, and she let out a soft sigh of satisfaction with each before she began to catch her breath again.

Irina was next, and while Xiǎo continuously pumped hard and fast into her, she shuddered and cried out when her first powerful orgasmic quake shook her entire body. Then her body snapped in a sensuous sinusoidal wave again as the second orgasmic wave took her.

Finally, Xiǎo slammed his penis hard and deep into her, ejaculating a tiny drop of semen into her trembling love tunnel, and he cried out in triumph and satisfaction.

As Irina's third orgasm shook her, he involuntarily slammed his penis hard into her simultaneously, and he delivered a tiny bit more semen with his second orgasm. She then experienced a fourth, milder orgasm, causing him to suddenly buck his hips and push his shaft into her, but his third orgasm had no more ejaculate to go along with it. He then ended the threesome with two more mild jerks of his penis into her, before climbing off of her and pulling Ida along with him.

Ida sat on his lap with her back against his chest, as his hands fondled her breasts and thighs, desperately attempting to reclaim his hardness. However his afternoon threesome had exhausted him and Xiǎo's penis gave up, softening and dropping down fully. Ida turned and gently kissed him on the lips, then reached over to the table, pulled out a business card, and left it on the table.

"My contact information. We must do this more often," she said.

Irina finally sat up, and her breathing recovered.

"Let's get dressed and go. Xiǎo and I have a train to catch," she said.

With that, they quickly got dressed and started to leave when Irina grabbed Xiǎo's arm.

"Keep your hands on me. Feel me up as we leave. I don't want anyone thinking I'm a prostitute," Irina said firmly, while quickly reaching over to retrieve her smartphone and stop the recording.

"Me too. Keep your hands on me while we walk down. I am exhausted," Ida stated firmly.

Xiǎo obediently wrapped his arms around both women and his palms explored their thighs and fondled their buttocks as they made their way to the front. Ida gave him a friendly kiss on the lips as she returned to the employee's lounge, giving him a now free hand to fondle Irina's breasts as they left the establishment.

Once outside, Xiǎo quickly removed his hands from Irina, but she grabbed one and quickly placed it on her leg, rubbing the palm over her thighs.

"No. Keep fondling me all the way back home. It's late afternoon now and drunk men will be prowling the streets, looking for easy women. I don't want anyone coming on to me," she stated firmly.

Xiǎo obediently did, and onlookers got quick glimpses of Irina's firm buttocks, thighs, and panties as his hands explored underneath her dress, sometimes lifting the hem for their amusement. He even managed to rub the crotch of her panties from time to time, causing her to gasp with delight.

When they got to a major intersection he had his hand on her shoulder blade, so she was able to take a break from adjusting her dress hem to hail a cab. He opened the door for her and she climbed in first, then he followed and shut the door.

"Take us to the train station," commanded Irina.