A Day in the Life...

Story Info
...of a Cuck Queen & her Mother.
8.3k words
3.97
17k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers

The brilliant sunshine of earlier in the day had vanished. Heavy, dark thunderclouds gathered overhead, and fat drops of rain began to fall with increasing rapidity. Olwen Simpson and her mother looked at one another in resignation, and silently agreed that a nice cup of tea and perhaps a slice of cake would make everything seem a lot better before they drove home. Olwen reckoned that a sit-down would be a welcome relief too. Her feet were killing her after more than three hours traipsing around the town's new shopping mall.

Arm in arm, Olwen and Hilary headed for the cafe on the third floor of the department store where Hilary had just spent a small fortune on a new figure-hugging corset, in beautiful red leather, which she was convinced would make her the centre of attraction at the club which she, and a few of her very special friends, frequented most weekends.

Standing in the queue at the till, Hilary nudged Olwen and muttered,

"Don't make it too obvious, but have a look at those two sitting directly opposite. I think they're checking us out."

Cautiously, Olwen turned her head and did as her mother suggested. As she caught sight of the two young black men who were staring at her and Hilary, she felt that familiar tingle in her clit. Should she play along, and maybe 'allow' herself to be picked up? Hilary was already winking and smiling at the pair of them. So much for 'Don't make it too obvious' Olwen thought.

Mother and daughter paid for their refreshments and Olwen followed Hilary who was making a beeline for the empty table next to the two young men, who were now nudging one another and giggling.

As she sat down, Hilary hefted her skirt up to reveal an expanse of stockinged thigh. Olwen sat down opposite her much more demurely. She watched in amusement as her mother picked up her chocolate eclair and proceeded to slide it into her mouth as if she was sucking cock.

The two young men looked as if they couldn't believe their eyes at the sight of a silver haired woman making such an overtly sexual gesture. One of them spoke up.

"Lady, I got me an eclair just like that," he said. "But mine's got hot cream in it!"

His mate nudged him and frowned. Hilary licked her lips in the most suggestive manner.

"I do love hot cream in my mouth," she replied. "Why don't you and your friend come and join us, and we'll see if your chocolate eclair is as thick and tasty as the one I've just eaten."

"Mother, really," whispered Olwen. "Don't encourage them. I know we both like young cock, but here? Of all places? I'll never be able to show my face in this store again!"

Hilary ignored her daughter and scooted her chair around so that the young man could position his chair next to her. He sat down and grinned at Hilary.

His friend came over to Olwen's side of the table and looked uncertainly at her.

"May I sit down?" he asked in a deep voice. Olwen smiled at him. At least this one had manners. If she and Hilary were going to take these two home and fuck them, Olwen decided, she knew which one of the two she was going to have.

"Please do sit," she replied. "I'm Olwen, by the way."

"What a delightful name," said the young man gallantly. "And what is your sister called?"

Hilary burst out laughing.

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me, young man," she said flirtatiously. "I'm called Hilary, and I'm Olwen's mother!"

"So now you know our names, how do we address you?" she continued, looking from one to the other.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Troy and that's my mate Delbert."

"But you can call me Del," grinned Delbert. "All my chicks call me Del."

Hilary ignored the obvious flattery. She'd never been a 'chick' and now as she approached her sixty first birthday, she acknowledged that her best days were most definitely behind her. Mind you, that didn't mean that she wasn't intent on pursuing her life-long passion for young, preferably black, cock. She had done so for the whole of her married life, and the fact that she'd recently buried her cuckold husband wasn't going to stop her from getting more black cock. She was technically no longer a Hot Wife, but her cunt still got wet at the thought of being fucked by a vigorous black cock, and when that eventually dried up, there was always lube, wasn't there?

She reached under the table and felt Delbert's thigh. Extending her hand just past his knee, she came into contact with his cock. She smiled as Delbert twitched and let out a high pitched giggle.

"So what are you two young men looking for?" she asked coyly.

"Babe you got you' hand on it right there!" drawled Delbert.

Hilary sighed. Why did the youth of today insist talking like they hailed from Kingston, Jamaica, despite having probably been born closer to Kingston-upon-Thames in Surrey.

She rubbed Delbert's cock through his trousers.

"Is this the eclair you mentioned?" she smiled. "It seems like a hell of a lot more of a mouthful than the one I've just eaten."

"Girl, you gonna make my eclair lose all its' cream if you carry on rubbin' it like that," he grinned. "How 'bout you and me goin' sumplace 'n' you can taste some real good chocolate?"

Olwen had heard enough. She finished her tea and looked at Troy, who hadn't said a word. His expression was a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. He looked at Olwen and smiled apologetically.

"Don't pay any attention to Del," he said in his deep, slow voice. "I apologise on his behalf. The organ he uses to think is not in his head, like most normal people. It's between his legs!"

She stood up.

"Well at least you can string a coherent sentence together," she smiled. "And you don't attempt to sound like some Rastafarian gangster. It seems as if my mother and your friend will soon be rutting over this table if we don't get them out of here."

She held her hand out to Troy, who took it gently in his own massive paw. Olwen pulled him to his feet.

"I suggest we go to my house," she smiled. "That is unless you don't want to fuck me?"

Troy grinned.

"What a delightful proposal," he said in a faux upper-class accent. "And so eloquently expressed!"

Olwen winked at him.

"I'm serious," she said. "I might be old enough to be your mother, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a nice deep fucking. Don't disappoint me, Troy."

Troy said nothing, but winked back at her. He bent down and hefted the four large bags that Olwen had amassed during her shopping expedition as if they weighed absolutely nothing.

Seeing that they were all about to leave, Hilary got up too. Delbert knocked his chair over in his eagerness to join the group, attracting annoyed looks from the rest of the customers in the café. He shrugged his shoulders, picked up Hilary's shopping and offered her his other arm. Hilary took it and they followed Olwen and Troy down to the underground car park of the department store.

Olwen unlocked the car and Hilary got into the back seat.

"Put my shopping in the boot, please," she told Delbert and he stacked her purchases neatly next to where Troy had already deposited Olwen's shopping. He climbed into the back next to Hilary whilst Olwen and Troy occupied the front seats.

"This crib got a wicked set o' wheels, baby!" yelled Delbert, stroking the smooth leather seat that he and Hilary shared. "You must have a shit load of bread, girl."

"Please don't shout," replied Olwen, looking at Delbert via the rear view mirror. "I'm barely four feet away from you."

She smiled at Troy, who was obviously equally impressed with the brand new BMW X1 SUV that they were all sitting in. Troy, however, kept his thoughts to himself.

"It's my husband's work car," she informed Troy in a low voice. "He's allowed to use it for doing his job, but otherwise, I get to drive it."

Olwen saw the confusion on Troy's face. She smiled again.

"Don't worry," she said softly, "my husband is no threat to you. He's a cuckold. He's at home now. You'll meet him in a few minutes!"

The journey home took less than twenty minutes in the powerful car. Olwen enjoyed driving, and she kept within the speed limit, but gave the car sufficient throttle to demonstrate what a good driver she was.

It had gone very quiet in the back seat, and when Olwen checked on what was happening in her rear view mirror, she saw that her mother was sitting with her legs apart whilst Delbert fingered her smooth, shaved cunt.

"I hope she doesn't get cunt cum on the seats," Olwen thought to herself.

When Olwen pulled into the drive of the large, detached house, and turned the engine off, Hilary sprang into action. She leapt out of the car, dragging Delbert behind her.

"Come on, big boy," she grinned. "That lovely bit of fingering work has got me nice and wet. I'm ready for your beautiful black cock now!"

She pushed him back against the car and kissed him. Delbert couldn't believe his luck. The old girl was insatiable! He'd soon show her what it felt like to be fucked by a black cock! Delbert couldn't have known, of course, that during the course of her Hot Wife lifetime, Hilary had taken scores of black cock in every one of her available holes.

Olwen and Troy both got out of the car much more circumspectly. Troy ambled round to the boot to collect the shopping bags, but Olwen shook her head.

"Don't worry about the shopping," she said. "The cuckold will come and fetch it presently."

She took Troy's hand and led him up the steps to the front door. She stopped on the top step and turned to watch the scene below her.

Hilary and Delbert were still locked mouth to mouth, but she was now struggling with the buttons on his jeans, and he was endeavoring to get her tits out.

"Not in the driveway, mother please," said Olwen in a patient voice, "take Delbert upstairs to your apartment. You know being fucked standing up plays hell with your back!"

Hilary broke off the kiss and grinned slyly at her daughter. Her heavy, milky white tits were on display, with their dark brown nipples sticking out like coat pegs. She led Delbert up the steps in the wake of Olwen and Troy, but they weren't holding hands. Hilary had a firm grip on Delbert's very impressive looking cock, which was already leaking pre-cum. She made a mental note to lick that off before Delbert fucked her.

The front door opened as the quartet approached.

"Good afternoon, dear. Good afternoon, mother-in-law. I hope you had an enjoyable afternoon's shopping?"

Troy and Delbert did a double take as they saw who had opened the door for them. A middle aged man stood there in a pink maid's dress, complete with a frilly white apron and an equally frilly mop cap on his head.

"Say what?" laughed Delbert, pointing at the man, who blushed, but remembering his training, he dropped a curtsey and said, "Good afternoon, Sir. Welcome to Madam's humble abode."

Hilary pushed past Olwen and Troy, pulling Delbert by his cock.

"Ignore the cuck," she said gruffly, giving the maid a look of pure contempt. "Come on, I don't want that lovely cock going floppy on me!"

She went indoors and almost ran across the large, airy hallway to the foot of an impressive staircase. They stopped at the foot of the stairs and kissed again. Then Delbert swept Hilary into his arms and raced up the stairs.

"Where we aimin' for, sugar tits?" he asked breathlessly. "I ain't never been in a place this big 'afore. I don't want to get me lost!"

Olwen sighed and turned to Troy.

"Please come in, and make yourself at home," she said sweetly. "Would you like a drink? I usually have a gin and tonic about this time."

Troy gulped.

"Um... yes, please," he eventually managed. "May I have a lager? That is, if you've got one, of course."

"One gin and tonic, one lager," repeated the maid. "Will you take your drinks in the lounge, Madam?"

"In the conservatory," replied Olwen. "And when you've served us, go and get the shopping out of the boot of the car. You can put it all in my bedroom for now. I doubt that my mother will welcome an interruption for the next couple of hours!"

She led Troy across the huge hallway. There were doors everywhere. Troy had never seen such an opulent house.

"Let me explain," Olwen said in a low voice, opening one of the doors and leading Troy into a beautifully decorated and tastefully furnished room.

As they walked hand-in-hand through the room and down a wide corridor, Olwen made her explanation to Troy.

"That was Franny," she began. "He has quite a lot of titles. When he's my husband, his name is Francis. He's also a cuckold, a sissy and the household maid, when she's known as Franny. Don't worry. He's used to me bringing gorgeous young men home."

They had reached the conservatory by now. It was a huge construction, consisting of one brick wall, which was part of the original house, and three glass walls, giving a view over immaculate lawns and the rear gardens.

Olwen sat down on a comfortable sofa, and patted the seat next to her.

"Come and sit down," she said. "I think it's time we started to get to know each other a lot better!"

As he sat down, Troy looked at Olwen and gave a sort of shrug.

"This is a hell of a lot to take in all at once," he admitted. "Are you sure your husband is comfortable with me being here?"

"I told you, he's a cuckold," replied Olwen, as if that answered all of Troy's questions.

"A what?" replied a mystified Troy.

"A cuckold," smiled Olwen, just as the door opened and the maid entered, carrying a tray with two glasses on it.

He handed Olwen a crystal tumbler containing her gin and tonic. She was pleased to notice that he'd remembered to cut her slice of lime nice and thin. Turning to Troy, Francis offered him the tray which now contained only a chilled glass of lager. Troy took it with a nod of thanks.

"A glass," he grinned. "Normally I drink straight from the bottle!"

Francis blushed.

"I beg your pardon, Sir," he said, his face beetroot red. "Would you like me to take it away and bring you a bottle instead?"

"Nah, don't trouble yourself," replied Troy taking a huge swig. "Mmm! That hits the spot. Thanks... er... Francis, is it?"

"Actually, it's Franny when I'm in serving maid mode," replied the maid, blushing deeply again. Olwen snorted into her gin and tonic. She loved seeing her cuckold humiliated.

"Mr. Troy was wondering what a cuckold is, Franny," she said in that low voice that Francis adored. "Tell him exactly what the term means."

"Well Sir, a cuckold is a married man whose wife seeks sexual satisfaction elsewhere, but with the husband's full knowledge and approval. Madam made me a cuckold on our wedding night. We have been leading a FLM ever since."

"What the hell is a FLM?" asked Troy, looking from Franny to Olwen and back again.

Olwen put her drink down on the coffee table in front of the sofa. She leant back and smiled.

"FLM stands for Female Led Marriage," she began. "As you can see, Franny never wears trousers. Francis does, when he's in work, but even then, I am in charge."

Troy looked amazed.

"Go on," he urged.

"Well Franny has her needs, and I have mine," continued Olwen. "Francis is a sissy, and so Franny was born. She wears women's clothes, make up when I take her out, and she provides some of my gentleman friends with services that they enjoy."

"For my part," Olwen went on, "I adore all forms of sex. I fuck men and women, and I need a regular supply of cock. Unfortunately, Francis was right at the back of the queue when cocks were being given out."

She clicked her fingers and said, "Display!" in the same low voice.

Franny put down her tray and raised the hem of her maid's dress. Troy looked and burst out laughing.

Franny was wearing white stockings, held up by a black suspender belt. She had no underwear on, and her tiny cock was locked up in a plastic sheath.Her face was almost permanently red by now.

"What the fuck...?" grinned Troy

"It's a chastity device," explained Olwen, raising one of her own immaculately stockinged legs to display her anklet, which held a tiny key.

"I call it his cock lock, and I have the only two keys."

Troy shook his head in amazement. This was one fucked up household!

"Franny, are you gay?" asked Troy cautiously.

The maid blushed yet again, and looked to her Madam for permission to speak. Olwen nodded, with a sly smile on her lips.

"No, Sir, I am not," she replied definitely, before adding, "however, Madam sometimes requires me to pleasure her gentleman friends. I am trained to fluff, to eat cream pie and to do clean up."

By the time she'd finished this long list of her capabilities, Franny was trembling with emotion, and Olwen's experienced eye noted that the maid's apron was twitching. Olwen had made sure that Franny's cock lock was the perfect size to allow for a partial hard-on but sufficiently small and tight to prevent a full erection. Not that it would have mattered anyway. When Francis was fully hard, his pathetic cock was barely longer or thicker than Olwen's index finger!

It was time for more humiliation, Olwen decided. She reached over and put her arm around Troy's muscular shoulders. he looked down at her.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she asked softly, and Troy's eyes automatically flicked towards Franny, who stood unperturbed by his wife's question.

"Don't worry about her," she smiled. "If things go as planned, she'll get her reward later on."

Olwen cocked her head and listened. Faint moans of pleasure could be heard, accompanied by a dull, regular sound of something bumping against the wall somewhere upstairs. Olwen grinned.

"It sounds as if my mother is enjoying Delbert's company," she said. "I'm counting on you to give me some enjoyment too."

She pulled him towards her and their lips met. Immediately, Olwen thrust her tongue into Troy's mouth, and, getting the message, he sucked on it and fumbled for her tits.

"Straight down this corridor, and my apartment is through the door at the far end," Hilary instructed Delbert, who followed her directions, and managed to get the door open whilst still cradling Hilary in his arms.

"The bedroom's the second door on the left," continued Hilary, and once inside, Delbert put her down gently on her huge double bed. He lay down beside her.

"Are we going to fuck?" he asked anxiously.

"Do bears shit in the wood?" answered Hilary crudely, wriggling out of her dress. She wore no underwear, and was soon naked apart from her hold-up black stockings.

As she reached to roll them down, Delbert playfully slapped her hands away.

"Leave them on," he instructed. I want to feel them wrapped around my waist before too long!"

He rolled off the bed and slipped his outrageously huge trainers off. Pulling his hoodie and the T shirt he wore over his head, he stood looking around him. Finding nowhere to put his clothes, he just dumped them on the floor.

Hilary licked her lips as she saw his smooth chest and an impressive six pack below.

Delbert slipped his tracksuit bottoms off, and his cock bobbed up and down delightfully. It was at least seven inches long, Hilary estimated, and nicely thick. She'd had longer, thicker cocks in her time, but beggars can't be choosers, and this is what she had here and now. She rolled over onto her front and gripped Delbert by the cock. Pulling him towards her, she took his whole length in her mouth, feeling his mushroom head enter her throat. She breathed through her nose and began to suck. Delbert groaned.

"I ain't gonna be able to hold back much longer," he warned. "You is one fine cock suckin' bitch!"

Unable to talk, due to the cock in her mouth, Hilary raised her eyes to Delbert and winked. She continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down as she took his whole length into her mouth.

She felt his mushroom head expand and then... here it came! The first spurt almost filled her mouth and she pulled back a bit and swallowed. Just in time. A second jet, hot and thick followed and then a third, forth and fifth.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers