A Day in the Life...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilary didn't waste a drop. A little trickle emerged on both sides of her mouth, but by that time, Delbert was beginning to soften. She released him and used her index finger to scoop the escaped cum back into her mouth. She licked her lips and grinned at him.

"I hope you enjoyed that," she said. "I'll clean you up in a minute, but I haven't finished with you yet. I need that cock in my cunt soon. Why don't you go down on me and prepare the way, so to speak? After all, fair's fair. I gave you a blow job. It's time for you to pleasure my cunt."

Delbert grinned and got onto the bed.

"You ready for this, bitch?" he drawled. "Prepare to have that pussy tongued like you've never experienced before!"

"I very much doubt that," thought Hilary to herself, remembering the countless times she'd had her cunt eaten. If she was done properly, she inevitably squirted. As Delbert thrust his face between her legs, she wondered if this brash youngster would be able to bring her to such a state with his tongue.

No such luck! Delbert made up for what Hilary considered a very poor technique by trying to get all of her cunt in his mouth at once. She wanted to yell at him, "What about my clit? Pleasure my little girl in my boat!" but she doubted that Delbert could find her clit even if she drew him a map. She lay there thinking "Well at least I hope the taste of my cunt gets him hard again!"

This time, success! After three or four minutes of frantic snuffling, licking and sucking, Delbert emerged from between her legs, red faced and panting.

"Enjoy that baby?" he grinned. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for round two. Where do you want me to put this wicked boy?"

He gripped his impressive cock, which was once more fully hard. Hilary managed to suppress a yawn and feigned delight. Despite his lovely manhood, Delbert's attitude was beginning to piss her off.

"I want you in my cunt and up my arse," she replied. "Where do you want to go first?"

Delbert grimaced.

"This boy ain't no faggot," he snarled rudely. "I don't put my big boy in no dirt box for no-one."

Hilary tried to count the number of negatives in that statement, to work out if Delbert meant 'yes' or 'no' to fucking her in the arse. She gave up and pulled him towards her.

"Put it in my cunt and fuck me stiff then, big boy," she said with what appeared to be the most sincere of smiles. Delbert did as he was told.

Hilary groaned as his thick cock penetrated and stretched her out. For all his rudeness and his smart mouth, Delbert did indeed have a very nice cock. She clamped down on it and Delbert squealed.

"Oh yeah, Mamma! That feels good. Do it again whilst I'm fucking your pussy!"

He began to thrust in and out of Hilary vigorously, and in no time at all, the bed's headboard was banging against the wall in a regular rhythm, punctuated by Hilary's moans of enjoyment and Delbert's heavy breathing.

Meanwhile downstairs, Troy had succeeded in getting Olwen's tits out and was doing things to her sensitive nipples that sent waves of pleasure direct from those rose pink buds directly to her clit. She would have sworn that she could feel it swelling, almost like Troy's cock was hardening in his trousers.

Olwen broke off the kiss reluctantly, but didn't move too far away, so Troy was able to keep up his wonderful handwork on her nipples.

"Get your cock out, Troy," she gasped. "I want to suck it before you fuck me!"

Troy grinned and dropped his hands onto his trouser belt. He began to unbuckle it, and Olwen stood up. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, where she kicked it away.

Like her mother, Olwen rarely wore underwear, and today was no exception. Also, like her mother, Olwen wore black, hold-up stockings. Ignoring these, she unbuttoned her blouse and shucked that off too. Her bra sat underneath her tits, thanks to Troy's earlier attention. She reached behind her and popped the clasp. Her bra joined her skirt and blouse on the floor, and apart from her stockings, Olwen was naked.

Meanwhile, Troy had undone his belt, opened all the buttons on his jeans and, raising his bum off the sofa lowered his jeans and his underpants to his ankles. His denim shirt was held closed by poppers, which he ripped open and then slung his shirt on top of Olwen's pile of clothes.

Olwen licked her lips as she spied Troy's cock. It was long, thick and the veins rippled all the way down the shiny, black shaft. She sank to her knees and dipped her head to meet the throbbing cock.

As she enveloped his mushroom head she tasted his pre-cum. She let go of his cock with a plop.

"I want to suck it," she said, "but I want you to fuck me too. Tell me when you're ready to cum and I'll stop sucking you."

"I'm not going to last long in your mouth or your cunt," gasped Troy. "Let me cum in your mouth and then give me a couple of minutes feasting on those glorious tits, and I'll be good to go again. That way I can give you an orgasm too."

Olwen thought that Troy was turning out to be one of the most thoughtful lovers she had ever had. So she did as he requested and bent once more to her task of sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth. As she began to suck enthusiastically on his massive cock, a plan began to form in her Hot Wife mind.

Troy was right on the edge now. He was making little thrusting motions with his hips, as if he was face fucking Olwen. She, in turn, was demonstrating what an excellent practitioner she was of the art of the deep throat blow job.

"Here it comes, Olwen," Troy gasped, and a thick stream of white hot cum erupted out of his cock. Olwen swallowed most of it. It was quickly followed by several more spurts, each one slightly weaker than its' predecessor.

"Fuck me, you know how to suck cock," grinned Troy, reaching for his glass, and taking a huge swig.

Olwen didn't reply. She had been brought up properly by her mother, and she knew it was very bad manners to talk with her mouth full. She beckoned her cuckold forward.

Franny bounded to her side, a huge grin on her face. As Olwen stood up, Franny sank to her knees and opened her mouth.

Troy looked on in amazement as Olwen dribbled a thick string of cum and saliva into Franny's open mouth. When her own mouth was empty, Olwen turned to Troy with a grin.

"I told you she'd get her reward later on," she said. "And if she's very good, she can eat the cream pie you're going to leave in my cunt too!"

Troy nodded, with a huge grin on his face.

"Franny seems to love the taste of my cum," he said. "There's still some leaking out of my cock. Perhaps she'd like to taste that as well?"

Olwen winked at him and the turned to her cuckold.

"You heard Mr. Troy," she snapped. "His cock needs cleaning up. Don't keep him waiting."

Franny needed no second invitation. She sucked Troy's limp cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it, cleaning the whole of his shaft.

"Don't forget underneath his cock head," Olwen reminded him. "Peel the foreskin back and do a thorough job."

When he thought he'd got Troy's cock clean again, Franny released his Hot Wife's latest lover. He looked at Olwen for confirmation that she was satisfied. In his opinion, he'd done an excellent job, seeing as how Troy was semi hard again already.

Olwen raised her eyebrows at the sight of such a miraculous resurrection. Troy had the grace to blush.

"I bat for both teams," he admitted, "but I'd be grateful if that information remained between us. Delbert doesn't know, and he's always too busy trying to impress the ladies to ever bother to look at who I'm trying to pick up! I love fucking men as well as women."

Olwen shook her head.

"No need to explain to me, lover," she said. "I'm bi-sexual myself, and whilst I love strapping on and fucking another lady, or indeed, being fucked by a strap-on wearing girl friend, there's nothing like the feeling of a thick, hard cock rubbing against my clit and stretching my cunt out before flooding it with cum."

"Talking of which, I see that you seem almost ready to go again. Do you need the cuckold to fluff you properly hard?"

"That would be lovely," grinned Troy. "Franny's almost as good a cock sucker as her Hot Wife!"

Olwen clicked her fingers at her cuckold.

"You heard Mr. Troy," she grinned. "Get him nice and hard for me. I'm desperate to feel that cock stretching me out and filling me."

Franny needed no second invitation. She loved sucking cock. Her only regret was that it hadn't been in her Hot Wife's cunt yet. Perhaps if she did a good fluffing job, she'd be allowed to do clean up too? Franny set to sucking Troy's cock with a great deal of enthusiasm.

Olwen fingered herself as she watched her cuckold husband try and get all of Troy's cock in his mouth. Franny wasn't as good at performing deep throat as Olwen was, but she was making a good stab at it. Troy pulled himself out of her mouth and displayed his exceedingly hard cock. Olwen grinned and lay down on the sofa with her legs apart.

"Make her put it in me," she said softly to Troy. "She knows what I like."

Troy stood up and put himself above Olwen, balancing with one foot on the floor and one arm across the back of the sofa.

"Help me into your Hot Wife, cuckold Franny," he said, and Franny leant forward and gripped his cock. Troy lowered himself down onto Olwen. Franny lined Troy's cock up with her cunt, and wiped it up and down her cunt slit a couple of times, causing Olwen's cunt to open like a fledgling's beak about to accept a morsel of food from its' mother.

Troy bucked slightly, and his mushroom head parted her cunt lips and slid in easily. Olwen was extremely wet.

"Mmm!" she murmured, "that feels fantastic! Put it in all the way! Stretch me out and fill me up!"

Just as Troy was about to begin fucking Olwen downstairs, upstairs Delbert was approaching his climax. His cock sawed in and out of Hilary, who had her stockinged legs wrapped around his waist, and was about to have her third orgasm in a very short space of time.

"I'm gonna bust a nut in you babe," yelled Delbert. "Do you wan' me to pull out and spunk all over your tits?"

"Don't you fucking dare!" gasped Hilary. "Keep going! Oh! That's it! Right there!"

She reached around to Delbert's arse and, feeling her way and using all her experience, she slid her middle finger knuckle deep up his arsehole. Delbert groaned in ecstasy and increased his pace. The sound of his balls slapping against Hilary's arse went well with the thumping of the headboard against the bedroom wall.

Hilary was there. She started to cum and still Delbert didn't drop his pace.

"Oh! My fucking word! Ah! Ah! Aaargh! Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me. Give me all your lovely cum, you beautiful creature!"

As the first spurt of cum shot out of Delbert's cock, Hilary thought she'd lose consciousness. She rarely got this turned on. Then she felt her cunt go into spasm and she squirted. Delbert continued to spurt and Hilary continued to squirt. They held each other and exchanged more bodily fluids as they kissed deep and very wet. Slowly and gently they each rode out the rest of their own orgasm, and finally they collapsed in a sweaty, breathless heap in the middle of the bed.

"Fuck, babe," gasped Delbert, "don't mind admitting that for an old bitch, you certainly know how to fuck. I thought you pissed yourself at one point. But I ain't never smelled piss like that. What you do?"

Hilary actually blushed.

"I'll ignore your disgracefully ageist remarks," she said with a grimace as she felt Delbert's rapidly softening cock slip out of her. "When I really enjoy a fuck, I squirt. That's what happened then. What you can smell is my cunt cum. Don't worry about it. The sheets will absorb most of it, and Olwen's cuckold can change my bed linen before I go to sleep tonight."

"What's with him?" Delbert asked in genuine puzzlement. "Is he a faggot?"

Hilary giggled. and reached for Delbert's limp cock. She was hoping for at least one more bout of fucking. Maybe this brash youth with such a high opinion of himself would get turned on if she told him about the lifestyle she and her daughter enjoyed. Hilary shook her head.

"No, he's not gay. As I said, he's a cuckold," she replied, and when Delbert's brow creased in an effort to understand what that term meant, Hilary cupped his balls in one hand, began to massage them gently, and launched into an explanation which she hoped would end up with her getting fucked again.

Troy had eased his cock all the way into Olwen. He was a real gentleman, Olwen thought as she felt herself being stretched and filled at the same time. If he'd slammed into her, she was convinced that he might have done some serious damage. Going in gently had allowed her cunt to adjust and cope with his length and girth.

Just like her mother had done earlier, Olwen clamped down on her lover's thick cock. Troy moaned, appreciating the sensation Olwen's cunt muscles produced.

"Fuck, Olwen," he whispered into her mouth, " that feels so good. You're beautifully tight. I hope I can keep going until you feel some pleasure too."

Olwen was touched by his thoughtfulness. Usually whenever she and her mother 'allowed' themselves to be picked up, it was a case of 'Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am' and they'd both move on to seek the next conquest. Olwen didn't, couldn't know how her mother was getting on with Delbert, but she was seriously considering adding Troy to her very exclusive, very short list of regular lovers. She shivered with pleasure as Troy began to pleasure her, using his mouth to kiss, his hands to stimulate her sensitive nipples, and his beautiful cock to keep her clit throbbing.

Franny watched as Troy fucked his Hot Wife. The youth was amazing! So tender and yet so 'in charge'. Olwen was already whimpering, a sure sign that she was approaching her first orgasm. Troy seemed to sense this too. He withdrew almost all the way out, leaving just his lovely smooth, black mushroom head inside Olwen's cunt, then slowly, ever so slowly easing his shaft all the way back in, making sure that it remained in contact with her clit all the while. Franny couldn't see anything as Troy's muscular body covered Olwen almost completely, but the cuckold knew his Hot Wife very well, and Franny broke out into a grin as she smelled the sweet pungent aroma of Olwen's first orgasm. Her cock lock tightened as her little sissy clit tried to get hard. In her own way, Franny was enjoying herself almost as much as Olwen was.

Troy was getting into his stride now. He increased the pace and his balls began to slap against Olwen's arse. Franny could see them. They were magnificent! She found herself wondering how this young man could have recovered so quickly from the blow job Olwen had given him not all that long ago.

Franny licked her lips. She could still taste the combination of Olwen's saliva and Troy's cum. In her opinion, there was nothing like the taste of her Hot Wife's spit mixed with a new lover's cum.

Franny was used to, indeed she adored, being a cum dump for Olwen and whatever lover happened to be fucking her. She thought for the umpteenth time how fortunate she was to have found Olwen, who not only understood and appreciated her needs and her fetishes, but had trained her to accept some of Olwen's own little perversions as well. It was indeed, a Female Led Marriage made in heaven.

Olwen climaxed again, her breath ragged and coming in great gasps as Troy continued to fuck her.

"Oh God! Oh my! Yes! Oh I love that! Do it again Ugh! Ugh! Aaargh!"

Her cries it seemed, only served to drive Troy to greater heights. He slipped his one free hand off the back of the sofa and slid it under Olwen's arse. She understood at once what he was trying to do, and as he was on a backstroke, pulling out of her, she followed him up, raising her arse off the sofa. Troy slipped his hand under, found her arse crack and felt for her bum hole.

When he found it, he pushed his finger against it and Olwen moaned in delight.

"It's ok," she assured him, " I love having my arse penetrated. Stick it in!"

Troy did as he was told, and felt Olwen's cunt clamp down on him even harder as her body reacted to this latest penetration. He began to increase his pace even more. Olwen reacted, managing to free the leg that had been jammed between the back of the sofa and Troy, and brought it up and around her young lover's muscular torso to meet her other leg. She crossed her ankles behind the small of Troy's back and pulled him deeper into herself. Troy gave a groan of appreciation.

He broke off the kiss that they were both enjoying and raised his head to look af Olwen. She grinned at him.

"I can cum any time you're ready, my darling," he said tenderly, and Olwen nodded her agreement.

"Cum in me, Troy," she begged. "I want all of your lovely cum inside me. Yes! That's good. Keep going, lover! Um! Umm! Oh yes! Oooohhhh yeeesssss!"

They both started to cum at the same time. Olwen felt the first jet splatter into her and her cunt went into spasm. She tightened her leg grip around Troy, meaning that he could only pull out slightly on the back stroke, But now, gentleness gave way to pure lust and frenzied fucking.

Troy bucked into Olwen, his cock continuing to spew out what felt to her like gallons of cum. She'd not been this thoroughly fucked for ages, if ever!

At last, all too soon, Troy collapsed onto her, squashing her tits against his muscular chest. They were both panting, but were sufficiently aware to join lips in a deep, loving kiss which went on, and on and on...

Eventually they both realised that they needed to come up for air. The kiss ended and they grinned at each other. Troy was the first to speak.

"Thank you, Olwen," he said formally. "I reckon that was the best fuck I've ever had."

Olwen was touched. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"You were fantastic," she said truthfully. "I had three or four fabulous orgasms. That was a gorgeous fuck. The cuckold will clean us both up now, if you like. Maybe she'll be able to get you hard again. I wouldn't say no to a re-match!"

Troy raised his eyebrows in amazement, but shook his head.

"I'm sorry my love, but you've drained me," he confessed. "I'd love Franny to clean my cock and I must admit the thought of seeing her eating your sweet cunt is both a turn on and a reason to be jealous of her. But I'm done, I'm sorry. I reckon I won't be fit to pleasure another lady for at least another couple of hours."

"No need to apologise, my sweet," smiled Olwen, kissing him tenderly. "You know where I live. You'll always be welcome back here."

Troy smiled his gratitude. His soft cock slipped out of Olwen, and he sat up. Seating himself next to her, he helped her into a sitting position too.

"What a gentleman," Olwen thought to herself. "This one's a keeper to be sure."

She smiled as Troy turned to address her cuckold.

"I need cleaning up, Franny," he said in a gentle voice. "and the bonus this time is that you get to taste your Hot Wife's cunt cream on my cock too!"

Franny looked at Olwen, who nodded her permission silently. Franny approached and sank to her knees.

Taking Troy's limp cock in her hand, she sniffed appreciatively before popping the shrivelled member into her mouth and beginning go suck it clean. She removed it after a while and peeled back the foreskin, then slipping it back in between her eager lips to clean all around his mushroom head. She savoured every last drop of Troy's cum and Olwen's cunt juice. Having satisfied herself that Mr. Troy's cock was perfectly clean, she released him, and laid the exhausted cock down neatly on Troy's thigh.

"Thank you, Franny," smiled Troy. "That was very nice."

Franny beamed with pride, and her face blushed a deep red with pleasure on hearing these words of praise and gratitude.