A Day in the Life...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, upstairs things were not going half as well for Hilary and her latest lover. True, he had given a very enjoyable, very thorough fucking, but in fairness, Hilary reasoned, she'd sucked him off first. All she needed was for him to get hard enough to fuck her again. He'd already said that he wasn't going to arse fuck her, much to her chagrin, but another cunt fuck would be very welcome indeed. Unfortunately, the twice that he had cum since being in Hilary's apartment seemed to have finished him for the day. His cock remained stubbornly limp, despite everything Hilary tried to do to encourage another hard-on.

She rolled off the bed and picked up her discarded dress and slipping it on over her head, she smiled insincerely at Delbert.

"Thank you for this afternoon's little distraction," she said, and if Delbert noticed the emphasis on the word 'little', he didn't show it.

"No problem, sugar tits," grinned Delbert, pulling on first his T shirt then his tracksuit bottoms. He slid his bare feet into his ridiculous (in Hilary's opinion) trainers, and picked up his hoodie.

"I'm outa here," he grinned. "Want my number so's we can do this again, sometime soon?"

"Er... yes, alright," replied Hilary, reaching for her mobile phone on the bedside table. She dutifully pressed each digit as Delbert recited them, and pressed 'No' when the prompt asked her if she wanted to add it to her contacts.

Delbert grinned as he heard what he thought was a confirmatory bleep from the phone.

"Don't be a stranger," he said cockily. "Not many bros gonna want to fuck an ancient chick like you. I'm the exception. I fuck anything with a pulse!"

"Thank you for that unreserved vote of confidence," thought Hilary, but she said, "I'll be in touch very soon. You were fantastic. Don't let me keep you if you have somewhere to be."

Hilary made her way downstairs, followed by Delbert. Unbeknown to either of them, they both were very anxious that Delbert was out of the house and away as quickly as possible. Hilary put her finger to her lips, silencing the jaunty Delbert as they made their way across the hallway and entered the lounge, which they found empty.

"This house be like a maze," remarked Delbert in an awed voice. "It goes on for ever!"

Hilary shushed him again, and led him through the lounge, down the corridor towards the conservatory. She could hear the murmur of voices coming from behind the closed conservatory door.

She stopped outside and listened, and then, satisfied that it was safe to enter, she took Delbert by the hand and opened the door.

Quite an innocent sight greeted them. Olwen and Troy, now both fully dressed again, were sitting side by side on one of the sofas, and Franny the cuckold house maid was collecting empty glasses and putting them on a tray.

"May I get you and your gentleman friend a drink, mother-in-law?" Franny enquired as Delbert grinned at his friend and said at exactly the same time,

"Wha's up, blood? You ready to split?"

Troy turned to Olwen, and gave her a chaste peck on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for a very pleasant afternoon, Olwen," he said with a straight face, although the glint in his eyes and the hint of a smile on his lips gave the truth to what he really meant.

"And thank you for having me," answered Olwen with a flirtatious wink. "We must do it again soon."

Troy nodded his agreement, getting up from the sofa and extending his hand to help Olwen to her feet.

"This one is definitely a keeper," Olwen thought, as she opened a drawer in a small occasional table by the side of the sofa. Standing between Troy and Delbert, and thus preventing her mother's latest lover from seeing what she was doing, Olwen took out one of her 'special' visiting cards, and slipped it into the breast pocket of Troy's denim shirt. She winked at him and put a finger to her lips. Troy understood and remained silent. He turned to his friend.

"Ready, Del?" he asked.

"Bro, I bin ready to split this scene fo' the last ten minutes," he said loudly. "Git yo' shit together, blood. Places to go, people to see, chicks to fuck!"

Hilary shook her head and sat down in one of the comfortable armchairs.

"Get me a G and T, cucky," she sighed. "Heavy on the gin, light on the tonic. Do I deserve a drink!"

"I'll see you out," Olwen said to the boys, taking Troy by the hand and leading him out of the conservatory. At the front door, impervious to the rude stare and impatient tutting that came from Delbert, she took Troy's face between her hands, pulled him down to her level and kissed him. Their tongues mingled for the last time, and then they were apart.

Olwen stood and waved as Troy departed. The polite, thoughtful young man stopped at the bottom of the drive to turn round and wave back at her. Delbert had already turned the corner and was out of sight.

Shutting the front door, Olwen returned to the conservatory, where Franny was just serving her mother with the restorative gin and tonic she'd ordered.

"I'll have one of those, as well," she smiled at her cuckold. "When you bring it back, you can have some refreshment too. Your cream pie is just beginning to leak out of me!"

Franny hurried off to get her Hot Wife's drink.

"And fetch the humidor," shouted Hilary after her. "I'll have a cigar with my drink whilst my daughter's sitting on your face feeding you. If you're a good boy, you can clean me up afterwards too."

Franny brought her Hot Wife's drink, then held the humidor open for his mother-in-law to choose her cigar. He waited until she had cut it. She produced a lighter from her apron pocket and lit it for Hilary, who grunted her thanks. A grunt was all the thanks she ever bestowed on her sissy son-in-law.

As she sipped her drink and puffed luxuriously on her cigar, Franny lay down on her back and Olwen lowered herself onto her face, wriggling to get comfortable. When she was satisfied, she informed Franny softly that she should begin, and as the cuckold's experienced tongue penetrated her and began to lick, she reached for her drink, and smiled at her mother.

"Well, do tell," she smiled. "I've had a fabulous afternoon. I'm so glad that I spotted those two in the café and persuaded you that we should pick them up."

Hilary's face was a picture. Olwen burst into laughter.

"I'm only kidding, mother," she said. "I know it was your idea. So tell me, how was that... what do they call his type on the streets? How was that rude boy?"

Mother and daughter settled back and prepared to exchange their stories. All in all it had been a very successful shopping trip. One afternoon in one day in the life of a Hot Wife and her mother.

THE END.