All Comments on 'A Day in the Life Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

Congratulations to those who got it. Yes. It was pretty straightforward, and some of you are getting used to me. I just hope no one is actually complaining that one of these cases is too easy... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not impressed

Not the first time you've used disparaging language and violence against gays (and no disclaimer), which is a big turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Liked the grit which I hear on the beat, good writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Once again a terrific story for us. Your plots are quite varied & I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some truly horrible references in this one

Not good. Not good at all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
one of the best, annony hates it so it has to be good

eat shit dear annony, You're the king asshole on LIT!

PairadoxPairadoxover 8 years ago
Love what this suggests for the next stories

And did I see a tip of the hat to Clavell's "Shogun" in there? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What kind of idiot thinks Anonymous is just one person?

>the solution of a body ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

keep the great stories coming. also Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS .....and I am going to apologize, for the jerks, that can only say bad things about your stories,and refuse to give their ID's. this is from eg34904@gmail.com

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Yes, the cases being investigated are kind of easy

But they're just background for the main arc of Don's quest to bring down Moriarty. In these shorter stories, it's the people the victims or suspects associate with who are the really important ones.

Don's use of gay insults was obviously calculated to get under the skins of the homophobic Domingos. Don's personal relationships make it clear that they do not reflect his own attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb

I quit abt half way thru pa 2, absolutely saw no plot to this story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story, good plot development

Once again, this story truly follows in the lineage of the Blue, then Red Crowbar series. The nuances, the subtlety in this particular story are profound.

Domingo's humiliation was absolute and the foreshadowing of his future 'war' on the four as well as Commander Troy has not been established. I see Troy being blamed for some of Domingo's future actions...

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well, it was a relatively easy case to solve but that's not important. The setting of the scene, bringing in the 2 students and the latter part including the himiliatiln of Domingo are setting up the future story lines.

Total aside, odds on it's Wellman and his wife, the latter has to be someone we're not suspecting.

chytownchytown11 months ago

****Good read very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES