A Day in the Life of a Pony Centaur

Story Info
A centaur mare is kept denied and frustrated.
2.3k words
4.32
15.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
436 Followers

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

Dapple wakes to the sound of the mare in the next stall screaming in pleasure, accompanied by the grunts of a stallion and the hard rattling of the wooden wall that divides them. She flushes and sidles away from the wall, but she can't help listening in as her neighbor Stardance gets mounted.

"Yes! Yes! Finally! Oh, god, I'm coming! Yes!" Stardance howls, and then devolves into animal groaning as she climaxes. The stallion isn't done with her, though, and a few seconds later, she's crying again, "yes, yes, yes! Oh, fuck, please, keep going! I'm coming again! Fuck!"

Dapple flushes and stamps one of her hind hooves, then turns in an agitated circle, brushing a hand heatedly over the sensitive skin where her waist would be if she were a human. As a centaur, she's unable to reach her own sex to masturbate; for free centaurs, this isn't much of a concern--it's simple enough to find a willing partner, or to ask a friend for a hand--but Dapple is a pony centaur, kept in captivity her whole life, and she's never been selected for breeding.

Stardance, a racehorse centaur, is a valuable breeder, and it drives Dapple to distraction to hear the larger mare carry on during breeding season. She sidles back and forth in her stall, her pony cunt throbbing, and imagines how huge the centaur stallion must be who's giving Stardance a good, hard fuck.

"Oh, no, no, don't stop," Stardance wails as the stallion finally shouts his own climax. "No, I'm so close!"

"Yeah? Here you go, bitch," the stallion says, and there's the sound of a few loud, wet cracks--he's spanking her pussy, Dapple realizes, and her own clenches hard in sympathy, but Stardance apparently likes it because she screams in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! I'm coming!"

"Yeah you are," the stallion says, laughing. "God, I love how they keep you bitches so horny here. Ripe and ready for breeding. Want another one? Want me to rub your clit?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, thank you!"

Dapple shivers. Her own clit, hard and throbbing, twitches, and she can't hold back a quiet whinnying sound. The stallion apparently hears her and laughs.

"Who's that? Another bitch desperate to be fucked? I love this fucking stable. Maybe I'll take care of you next time, sweetheart."

Dapple flushes in mortification and covers her mouth, then closes her eyes as she feels a trickle of fluid escape from her fluttering sex and dribble down her haunch as her body responds to the idea of being mounted by a massive racehorse stallion. He would be too big, wouldn't he? Would it hurt?

Stardance squeals as she comes again.

***

Later that morning, the stablehand comes around and drops food into their troughs--apples, carrots, and so on. Dapple accepts her food and then, even though she knows better, her desperation drives her to say, "excuse me?"

The stablehand pauses and stares at her, frowning.

"Do you know...will I be bred this year?"

"Not my job to know that," he says shortly, irritably.

"Can you maybe--can you ask? Or can you ask if--if not--I hear there are, um, in some stables, they allow the mares to use t-toys--"

The stablehand scoffed. "We don't spend money on shit like that." As he walks away, he mutters, "fucking animals."

In the next stall, Stardance laughs meanly.

***

Exercise time was...difficult.

It was nice, of course, to get out of the stall, into the fresh air outside the stable. But--especially in breeding season--it was considered unsightly, with the centaurs being so similar to humans, to have their arousal on display. So they were fitted with the devices: oblong rubber shields that curved around their sex, covering their wet slit and their sensitive clits. The shields were held in place with a flared plug that sat just inside the cunt, not designed to pleasure, although inevitably the rub and press of it would leave many mares dripping. The fluid was caught inside the shield, hidden from the view of more delicate visitors who came to the ranch just to see the rare beasts.

The devices also served to prevent them from rubbing off against the fence or from pleasuring each other; any mare found to be helping another mare remove her device, or slipping her fingers up under it to provide pleasure, would be punished severely.

When Dapple is let out into the paddock, Stardance is already there, regaling her fellow racehorse mares with a lurid description of her stallion visitor. The tall mare whickers cruelly when she sees Dapple.

"Oh, there's the poor little pony. I heard you this morning, begging the stablehand to buy you a toy to fuck yourself on."

Dapple flushes as Stardance's friends all laugh. She stamps her foot.

"Yeah, well--well--I heard you moaning like a whore when that stallion spanked you!"

Several of the mares gasp, then laugh again. Stardance narrows her eyes, and Dapple immediately begins to back away, knowing that she's made a mistake.

"Grab her, girls," Stardance says. Dapple turns on her hooves and tries to leap away, but of course she's no match for the little herd of racehorses; they surround her, penning her in, laughing as she stamps and lunges at them in a panic.

Stardance comes up behind her and puts a hand on her flank, close to the rubber shield, and Dapple freezes, shivering. Stardance snickers.

"Poor, dowdy little Dapple. I suppose we should be more understanding, shouldn't we, girls? Your life must be so difficult. I don't think they're ever going to breed you." She pats Dapple's twitching hide. "Do you even know what it feels like to come?"

Dapple snorts in defiance, but the answer is written on her face. The other mares laugh again.

"Keep an eye out. Let's see if we can make little Dapple squeal," Stardance says, and then she slowly, carefully, nudges the hard rubber away from Dapple's skin, sliding her fingers up underneath.

"Stop, what are you--" Dapple protests, and then has to stop and bite her lip to silence a moan as Stardance's finger brushes over her clit. It's not exactly the first time Dapple's ever felt a touch there--the shield, itself, often rides against the swollen little nub in a maddening way, and the vet sometimes touches her there during her annual check-up--but it's certainly the firmest, and the first time someone has touched her there so deliberately. The sensation of Stardance's rough fingertip playing across the sensitive nerves sends a shock like lightning through Dapple, and she gasps and then unconsciously spreads her hooves, bracing herself to be mounted.

"God, that's fucking pathetic," Stardance says, and another round of laughter brings a humiliated flush to Dapple's cheeks, but nothing can douse the fire that Stardance's delicate touch is stoking within her. She bites back a whinny.

"You want me to make you come, little pony?" Stardance demands. "Will that teach you to be more respectful to me? If I make you come your little slut brains out right here in the yard?"

She moves her finger in a slow circle, and Dapple can't hold back her moan of desperation as she feels her clit swell and twitch into the sensation.

"Say it," Stardance demands. "Say 'please rub my desperate little clit until I come, Stardance.'"

"P-please," Dapple manages weakly, but she can't make herself say the rest of it, even as her brain is swamped in pleasure and need.

"Please what?" Stardance sing-songs. Dapple gasps and shakes her head. She's stalling for time, mostly; even just the feeling of Stardance's finger pressed against her sensitive, straining clit is bringing her closer and closer to the edge, and she suspects that if she chokes the words out, then Stardance will stop touching her. She's so close that she can almost taste it, teetering on the edge of her first true orgasm, so much better than the shades of needy pleasure that rise up in her when she dreams of a good, hard fuck or when the vet sticks a finger in her to test her health.

"What the hell is going on over there?" the stablehand bellows.

The other mares whinny and rear away, and Stardance yanks her hand off of Dapple's clit fast enough that she pulls off the pony's shield as well, dropping it in the dirt. The sudden friction is enough to spin Dapple's head, snapping through her like fire, and she braces herself and stamps her hooves and cries, "oh, I'm coming! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

But she's not. She's right on the edge, her clit bouncing visibly and her cunt flexing on the empty air as the orgasm slowly, slowly recedes, leaving her shaking with need. And then, with dawning horror, she realizes that the guests are all staring at her disgraceful display.

The stablehand stomps over to her and grabs her halter, slapping her several times across the ass with a folded-over strap of leather. She squeals and dances at the pain, even as part of her imagines in desperation what it would feel like if he aimed just a little lower, if being slapped across her aching, wet pussy right now would be enough to send her over the edge. She feels so desperately close.

"Filthy fucking beast," the stablehand mutters as he drags her back, whimpering and sniffling, back into the stable. "You can't even be trusted outside, huh? Good thing there were no children in the crowd, or you'd be in even worse trouble."

"Please, please," Dapple whimpers, her flanks heaving. "I need it so badly. They all get to come and I don't, I never ever do."

"Shut the fuck up," the stablehand says, yanking her into her stall. He makes a disgusted noise when Dapple immediately backs up against the wall and tries to rub herself against it. "Cut that out."

"Please, I'm so close, I'm so close," Dapple whimpers, pressing back into the wood helplessly. It only gives her the barest taste of pleasure, just a dull pressure at the lips of her pussy as her clit throbs untouched in the air. "It's not fair. Oh, it's not fair, please! When will I get mated?"

"Never! We don't breed ponies here, you stupid animal," the stablehand snaps. "You were just a freebie because your old stable didn't have a use for you. Not like we can let kids ride on you with you carrying on like that."

"If you let me come, I could behave! I promise!" she sobs, stamping her hooves. "If you just--just touched me occasionally, just rubbed my clit--"

"Nasty creature. I don't fucking think so," the stablehand sneers.

But then he pauses and looks around. The stables are empty at this time of day--all the other centaurs out in the paddock--and his boss hasn't come running, so maybe none of the guests have complained.

It's been a while since he's had a good hookup, and the centaurs are practically human, after all.

"You want it that bad?" he asks finally.

"Yes! Yes, please, I want to come!" Dapple wails.

"Okay. Shut up." The stablehand climbs up onto the door of her stall. "I'll fuck you. I won't even have to use a condom, since I can't knock you up."

Dapple gasps in confusion. "You? But..." the stablehand unzips his pants, exposing his cock, and her eyes fix on it. "I--yes. Okay."

"Come here," he says, and she turns around immediately, backing up until he can lean forward and brace himself on her haunch. When he sinks into her, he groans, and she whines loudly as she's treated to her second new sensation of the day, the feeling of a real cock spreading her cunt open. It's overwhelming to her, waking up nerves inside of her that she had only imagined before, sending tingling pulses of pleasure and need through her whole body. She squeezes down on him again and again, trying to urge him on.

"Oh, fuck," the stablehand groans, and then braces himself against the door and begins to piston inside her. Dapple gasps and clenches on him, but soon realizes that, while she's smaller than the racehorse mares, her body is still sized to be fucked by a stallion; the human's cock doesn't reach nearly far enough inside her, doesn't stretch her wide enough to quench the burn she feels.

"Please," she whimpers. "Please, will you touch my clit?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" the stablehand grunts, smacking her haunch to illustrate how far around her he can reach. "Now shut the fuck up, I'm getting close."

"Oh, oh, oh," she cries, clamping down harder on the cock inside of her, trying to milk every drop of pleasure out of it that she can. "Oh, please, please!"

"Shut up, slut," the stablehand growls, then groans as he buries himself deep inside her, just barely brushing the depths that a stallion's cock would stir. She whimpers desperately as she feels him spill inside her.

"Please," she repeats when he pulls out, stamping her hooves and shivering. "Will you touch it now?" She lifts one leg up on her haunch, trying to show him how hard her clit is, how it throbs and twitches in the air after such a teasingly unsatisfying fuck.

"Gross. Fuck no."

Dapple begins to cry. "Please, please, I'm so close, if you just rub me--"

"I don't see how that's my problem. Fuck, that was good, though. I didn't realize pony cunt was so tight. I guess it's because you're a virgin." He slides back off the door of the stall, leaving Dapple wailing and stamping.

"Please! I let you fuck me! I've never come before, you don't know how badly I need it!"

"Not my problem," he repeats. "We're definitely gonna do this again, though. Maybe you'll get lucky next time."

He walks away, leaving the pony crying softly with frustration and despair and turning around and around in her stall, seeking in vain for something to rub her hungry cunt or straining clit against.

dothemath
dothemath
436 Followers