A Day in the Life of a Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Bella's evening of being disciplined.
1.6k words
4.04
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eva11
Eva11
9 Followers

****All characters in this series are fictional and has no link with anyone. To understand Bell's complete story read part 1&2***

Master walks right into the house through the open front door. The visual he gets impresses him. He sees his half naked slave kneeling waiting for him. Slave's pussy and her udders are on display and is at his disposal and mercy to be used as he wishes to.

As every day, he takes the leash and the report from my caretaker. He wishes her goodbye as her day comes to an end. I am now handed over to master for the evening. There are times when I wonder, how would my caretaker's evenings be like, once she is discharged from her duties? Unlike me, does she goes home and rest while sipping on coffee or maybe she meets her boyfriend and have hot evening romance. Oh boy, am I jealous? Well maybe a little. It has been ages since I was fucked by my master. I hope today is the day when he would reward this slave's pussy with a hard, rough fuck.

I am bought back to my senses from my wonderland, when master wishes me good evening in his ritualistic way of pinching both my tits, squeezing them hard around the nipple ring and twisting them. "Good evening Bella". "So, how was your day"? I have learnt to identify his rhetorical trick questions. Early days of my training, I would jump out of excitement to share small talks with my master. But hard slaps across my face had taught me my place. A slave's position is that of a mere object. It is only to be used and over used and made to slog as per master's command. Master doesn't need to know how was "the slave's day". He just needs to know if I have learnt my position and done my task well.

I answered "as a slave and a slut, my day depends on how well I have performed my service to you, my master". "Only master gets to decide how a slave's day would be." Master seemed to be impressed with my answer. He pulls me by my leash, signing me to crawl behind him while he takes his place on the couch. I go on to unlace his shoes and shocks and putting them back to place. Meanwhile master opens my report file and takes a quick glance and gives a satisfied nod. He then puts the file down and unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. His hard dick pops out of his underwear.

He grabs me by my hair pushes my face towards his manhood. I kiss the head of his dick and start rolling my tongue over it. I have been trained on how to worship master's dick. I slowly start sucking on the top and then move my head down his shaft. He pushes my head more till my nose is touching his belly and his dick chocking the back of my throat. I use my tongue to pleasure all of his dick while he enjoys the warmth of my mouth and enjoy seeing me drool around his dick. Over and over he fucks my mouth. Pushing his shaft all the way in and then again pulling it out completely. Occasionally he would slap me hard whispering into my ear "Have you forgotten how badly I can bruise your tits if you fail in your task. Come on you fucking cum slut, do your job well." He grabs my tits and pulls them hard to remind me, what can happen if I fail to please master.

My dutiful slave mouth and tongue gets the motivation it needs to do a better job. I bob my head up and down his shaft and soon enough my mouth is filled with his juices. I finally get to taste master's reward. How proud I am to have pleasured my master well. In the handbook of slavery, pleasuring the master comes as point no. 1.

Master has a calming satisfied look on his slave. He asks me for his drink. I pour him his favourite evening whisky and then I kneel at his feet like an obedient bitch. Master places his sweaty feet in front of my face while he sits back and relax. I put my tongue to use and start licking his foot. I start by sucking his toes and then licking in between them. I then move to the underside and role my tongue all over. Once master is satisfied with my feet cleaning he presents me another of his foot. I repeat the same process.

By now he is done with his drink and rises to go to the washroom. He freshens up and takes a quick shower while I serve his dinner on the table. Over an year of training has put me in autopilot mode. I now know exactly what to do and when to do.

Master serves himself a plate of food and puts some food in my bowl. He sits down in the front of the television watching his favourite match while I get on all four in front of him. He uses my back to rest his legs while I munch on my foot taking full precaution of not moving much while eating so I can become an useful and reliable foot stool.

I eat and lick away the entire bowl of food as I know I need all the energy to survive the rest of the evening. I know what's waiting ahead for me. Yes, my daily dose of disciplining.

Since the start of my training it has been a set schedule that after dinner my master will take me to my training room and use me as he wishes to. Earlier days was full of hard whipping and electro play and always ended with his dick giving me long hard fucks. But the course of action has changed over time.

After his dinner, master leads me to the grounds instead of the room. He pushes me towards a tree. He then strips me down of my training uniform. My corset, butt plug, chastity and the nipple rings. Everything is stripped off.

He then grabs my hanging udder and squeeze it hard. With his other hand he grabs me by my hair and makes me stand on my feet against the tree trunk. I am almost in tears with the pain and trying hard to control myself from making any noise. My back is getting scratched from the rough tree trunk while master places his mouth on my tits and starts sucking and nibbling on them. I can feel my pussy turning wet.

"What a slut am I. I get wet even when I am being sexually molested". My master says that this is what makes me a perfect slave for him.

Soon i feel his fingers on my pussy. His fingers touches my clit and it sends a wave of shock through my body. My head tilts back against the tree and a moan escapes my mouth. He pushes two fingers up my hole and fingers me hard and fast. I am on cloud nine, I know nothing, I feel nothing except the immense pleasure in between my legs. I am close, very close to cumming when I feel a sharp pain as master pinches my clit.

In the frenzy of feeling the ecstasy I had forgotten my place. A slave is only for masters pleasure and not for herself.

Master pushes me down on the ground, face down. He picks up the butt plug and start invading my butt hole. Again and again he fucks my hole. He then picks up the riding corp and smackkk....the beating lands right on my back. A helpless sound escapes my mouth. He pulls my leash and chokes me while he continues to fuck my hole and alternatively beats my back. Tears roll down my face and I grasp for every bit of air that I can sucks in. Like a helpless dog, I stay put, taking all the disciplining that master gives to his slave.

By now I have started seeing stars in front of me. I am grasping for breath while crying and begging for him to stop. Finally he stops. He releases my leash and steps back to see his handy work on my back. After giving a satisfied nod he steps back.

Master than offers me water which is gratefully lap up, while he pets my head. He wipes my tears and whispers to me, "I am proud of you slave. You have come a long way in your journey of becoming a good slave.".

This was music to my ears. Atlast, one year of hardship and the day was finally here. My master is proud of me. I am a worthy property to him. I am his owned collared slave. I was reminiscing all those good and bad days when master first found me and took me in, how he trained and punished me, my collaring ceremony. All of those had lead to this fruitful day.

Finally it was time to end the day. Master took me to my cage which was kept in the grounds. He opened the cage door and I crawled in. The cage was the only room I will ever own.

I lay down on my back while he tied my leash to the cage bars. I opened my legs and he tied each leg and hands separately, leaving some room for me to move. Then comes the final tuck in. Suction cup of a milking machine is fitted to my udders. No, it is not for milking me. Atleast not yet. It is only to ensure that my udders are kept bounded tight in a vacuum cup while I get comfortable with the thought that one day I will be his hucow.

Finally he covers me with a bedsheet and puts my blindfolds on. I hear the clinking of the lock, knowing that another day of my slave journey ended beautifully.

****the end*******

Eva11
Eva11
9 Followers