Her Turn Pt. 01

Story Info
BDSM, wife slave, wife toy, free use.
2.6k words
4.42
13.3k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Turn - Part 1 (M/F - Dom/ Sub/ free-use/ consent/ non-consent/ sex toy/ sex slave)

As described in my previous stories, these tales are all recounts of events we have done in our relationship. While some of the places, names, and events have been changed for safety purposes, the stories and recounting of the events are as close to actual as possibly can be. To refresh, we are basically a switch couple, about once a month we do a major event or scene, where one of us gets to be the Dominant, and the other, enjoys the aspects of just being the Toy; not having to think, getting into sub-space, and just letting it happen. While there are descriptions of "non-consent" in this story, there is always consent when we play, and there are always safe words and motions that can be used whenever a scene gets too intense.

Please enjoy and if you'd like to repurpose for your own use, I would love to hear your versions of the story that you put into practice. This one, is told from 'her' vantage point.

It had been about 2 months since my master had been in charge of my mind, body, and, for the most part, soul. We always have a good time, and are usually needing a few days off after our sessions to recover and recoup, during which time we do a lot of oral stimulation for each of us, just to keep it flowing. However, it had only been 1 day, a Sunday, since my time as the Master, or Mistress, had completed. I had his entire attention from Friday noon, until Sunday morning, and I do have to say, I had already started to replay the weekend in my head on a loop, since it was such a pleasurable time.

So, on Monday morning I received a text that read;

"Good morning Toy, this weekend you will be the center of attention - literally. It is highly recommended, that for the remainder of the week, you use your time wisely and train your holes, tits, and nipples for extensive use and treatments. All 3 holes will be available, and you will also be required to service any dick or pussy that may be needing attention as well. Please be ready, do not disappoint me. We are NOT to talk about this again, it is up to you to be ready or not, but whatever you choose, you know what's ahead of you.

On Friday morning, you will receive a very detailed message with instructions to follow. Enjoy your week Toy. One more thing, you are NOT to cum this entire week, you may edge as many times as you wish, but no orgasms at all."

Needless to say, the rest of the workday was very hard to concentrate. I am a CPA, and yes, the typical porn star CPA, attractive, short skirts, glasses, and hair always kept up at work. My husband, as I call him most of the times, encourages my outfits and I honestly appreciate it, as it keeps me very engaged with my looks and, I do enjoy the attention. I do not dress "slutty", just very sexy and professional. So, with the combination of my attire, and this new text, my pussy was immediately dripping on my chair, because I of course do not wear any panties, so there was quite a bit of squirming and ensuring when I got up, no visible signs of my arousal.

Monday went by very slow for the rest of the work day, I had a few clients come and go, since it was June, we had completed most of the tax work, and was beginning on the corporate tax cycle that was usually completed around August. Although there are a few attractive clients in my office, both a few men, and women, I do not really get turned on by them nor do I fantasize about strangers. It must be our lifestyle, because my husband, or master, and sometimes sex-toy, provides me with all the attention and fun I ever need. I know that if I ever wanted something, or someone else for the night, it would never be as fun or engaging as it is with my partner. We have had a few threesomes, both MFM and FMF, and they were very enjoyable, and I would definitely do them again. To that end however, we just enjoy each other's company and play time so much, that it is not always necessary for others to be part of the excitement, as it were. On top of that, since I know neither of us would really be jealous of the other during 'add-on' playing, it's always an option and therefore, not really something that is taboo I guess.

However, I do digress, to get back to my day now. The people came and went, I slowly forgot about the text, and continued with work and the normal routine. When I arrived home, it was as usual, dinner, movie, drinks, alone time, and just enjoyment of each other's bodies and mind. Nothing was ever said about the text from my "Master", even though it was at the back of my mind for sure.

On Tuesday, I awoke as usual, ready for the gym, then to work. However, on this Tuesday, I prepared a few extra items for my bag to take to my early morning workout session; a larger dildo, butt plug - medium sized, and some small, but noticeable if looked at, nipple clamps. I took my text serious, and my obligations to 'play along' as serious, so I was going to ensure that come Friday, my holes and nipples had at least been worked a bit that week, and would not be too tight, or too sensitive, where I would not be able to fully enjoy the sensations my Master was going to provide to me. Just packing the bag was making my lips a bit moist, but since I was allowed to edge and enjoy the thoughts, I just enjoyed the films playing in my head.

At the gym, I finished my routine, leg day, probably my favorite workout routine of all the major muscle groups. During my squats, I love looking at my ass in the mirror, and how the bar on my shoulders makes my tits stick out. The leg press machine, causes my pussy lips to squeeze my tight workout leggings to a full camel-toe, and the standing leg-extensions, allows me to do my favorite "stripper bend" keeping legs straight, and head up, with ass sticking out.

As I was preparing for my shower, the gym we frequent does have private stalls for the female patrons, so I do take my entire bag in with me. This is NOT because I am a prude or anything, quite the contrary I absolutely love walking around naked in the locker room, but today, and this week, I had 'training' to accomplish during my shower. I removed the dildo from my bag, got under the water, lubed up the pretend cock, and prepared to fuck my asshole a bit before inserting the butt plug. I have always secretly loved anal sex, both ways meaning he gets used and I get used in that hole, but until recently I was afraid to share that with my Master openly. Well anyway, as I was fucking my "other hole", I had to force my thoughts to the subservient side of my mentality and imagine a 'no choice' situation. Once I was able to get into that mindset, I actually was enjoying the sensation of the fucking AND the location of where I was doing this. Knowing that just outside of the shower stall, women were there unaware of what was taking place just feet from them. I completed the task, and can probably say was pretty close to a good edge, if not a few minutes away from a small orgasm, inserted the medium sized plug, and dried off my toy, put it back in the bag, then opened the curtain fully nude, with butt plug inserted, and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

"That was really enjoyable", I thought to myself with a smile, a small sex buzz, and a full day ahead of me, "what a way to start a day!".

The rest of Tuesday went by rather steadily, as about every 1-2 hours I would excuse myself, run off to the restroom and continue my "training". Since this was Tuesday, I actually trained very hard so that come Friday and Saturday, I would not be too sore, just from me preparing. I viewed my "training" as a marathon runner does, you never run a full marathon when training, you just get your body used to the length of time it takes, and able to endure a longer than normal run. As I have always done in "training" my holes, I take the same approach. I was very 'hard' on myself on Tuesday, and will be again on Wednesday, but Thursday, will be maintenance. So during my breaks throughout the day, I would alternate between stretching my ass, cunt, and nipple activity. I would also randomly decide to work the dildo down my throat in preparation for that activity as well. As I signed off of my laptop and headed home, I returned one more time to the restroom and prepared for my drive home. In consisted of my nipple clamps, with bra removed of course, the smaller plug, and a vibrator on my clit so that I would have the continuous sensation for the entire drive.

For the next two days my routine was very similar, slowly moving to the smaller toys and working more on endurance. I was going to impress my Master this weekend, and fulfill all commands as instructed - so I wanted to be ready. I probably completed about 10 edges daily, and while my pussy was definitely ready for some real action, I would have to say so was my brain ready for some downtown where thinking would not be needed. Starting this Friday, I would completely submit my body, soul, and orgasms to my Master. I was ready!!

Friday morning arrived, I eagerly checked my phone for my instructions, unfortunately though, nothing was there. I showered, dressed, prepared for my day, kissed my husband, at least that's what he is called at the moment, good by, with a look of bewilderment probably, and left for the office. My husband works at home most days, so he was preparing for his day as usual, and went about the morning as if nothing was any different than any other day. In fact, the entire week, he had been very good at just playing 'along' and not making mention of any special situation for the weekend. Driving to the office, I was admittedly a little confused, very horny, and awaiting my text message with what would be my 'detailed instructions', as I was told on Monday morning.

When I arrived to the office, I had to immediately head to the ladies room to just rub my clit a little, as it was very sensitive and needing attention. By the time I arrived at my desk, I finally noticed a bouquet of flowers, with an envelope attached. My face must have flushed immediately, as I finally realized that THESE were my instructions and that I would have to read them at my desk, in my office, in a state of arousal that I had not been in for quite some time. Sure, I love being the Mistress, and having my toy doing my bidding, but that is an entirely different feeling. Lots of planning, arranging, organizing, etc., this situation, being The Toy, allowed me to just "feel" and have someone else do all that hard work.

As I sat down, and opened the envelop, a 3 fold professional looking, typed letter, was enclosed. Folded over the letter was another piece of paper, sealed with a wax stamp, that said "open first". When I opened, in bold type was the following words -

"DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING THREE TASKS. YOU MAY COMPLETE THESE TASKS AT ANYTIME, BUT DO NOT OPEN THE INSTRUCTION LETTER UNTIL THESE TASKS ARE COMPLETED.

  1. NO UNDERGARMENTS
  2. IN PUBLIC SOMEWHERE
  3. PICTURES SENT TO YOU MASTER FOR PROOF OF 1 & 2 COMPLETED"

For whatever reason, I could physically feel the blood flowing to my sensitive areas, and so excited to read the attached letter. The problem is, it was 8am in the morning, and there was no way I would be able to comply with the instructions on the paper at the office. Today of all days, I chose to wear a button up white shirt, no sweater or any other piece of clothing that I would be able to cover up with, and a short-skirt with no stockings, not even thigh-highs. I knew then, this would be a long morning.

Around 11:00am, I decided I could take no more anticipation. I was getting zero work done anyway, so I took an early lunch and headed to the local park to eat my lunch. Because of my preparation, I was also watching my food intake to ensure no "sick situations", would be encountered. So my lunch for Friday was basically a salad and water. After removing my bra and thong in the car, I walked to an open park bench, I choose this park as the traffic is usually not that high as Friday's seemed to be a lot of "work from home" folks, so not a lot of lunch 'traffic' if you will. I sat down, forgot about my salad, and opened the letter, as I had sent the text with the pictures to confirm that I followed the rules from the cover letter.

"Very good my Toy, I am very proud of you. I know you have worked hard this week, so you will be rewarded with a very intense and interesting weekend. I am guessing that you are reading this around lunch time, so that means you only have a few more hours until your time begins as my Toy, to do with as I please. There are not many instructions per se, for you to comply with at this time, but there are a few that I just want to remind you of, and maybe a few new ones.

  1. You are a Toy from the moment you begin your drive home, until Sunday morning when you wake up.
  2. Your safe word is RED, your safe gesture is the middle finger - once either one of these are said or given, you are done with your Toy privileges.
  3. As you get in your car to drive home, remove your skirt or pants, and drive with no bottoms on. I would be extra careful to not get pulled over. In addition, when you get in your car, open up you glove box, and you will find a box in there. Please open that box, and do the necessary for the items that are contained in that box.
  4. Please listen to the Sexual Hypnosis channel on YouTube on your drive home - nothing else.
  5. Upon arriving to your house, do NOT park in the garage, but leave your car in the driveway and walk in to the house. Do NOT put your pants or skirt back on, and do NOT bring anything in with you if it is not attached to your person. Your Master will retrieve your items for you.
  6. Come through the front door only. There, you will find additional directions.

See you soon my Toy!"