A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
My sluts are the entertainment at a formal party.
11.6k words
4.79
25.2k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyvp
sexyvp
105 Followers

A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut 8

This is a work of fiction. The events described here did not necessarily happen in real life.

In the first four chapters of this story, I have taken you through a day in which Elaine gets used and humiliated in various ways by complete strangers Chapters 5 and 6 (Training Elaine, Pts 1 & 2) are a prequel, in which I explain how Elaine came to be such a well-trained sub slut. In Chapter 7, we moved on to meet Elaine's mother -- or Bitch, as I call her -- whom I also converted to a sub slut.

Readers should be forewarned that this chapter involves BDSM, interracial sex, and incest. If those are not your thing, read other chapters. If you do decide to read this chapter, you probably should read Chapter 7 first, so that you understand Elaine's mother and my relationship with her.

Tuesday a.m.

"Hello, Jerome?"

"Yes."

"Hi. We met at the Silverama Theater a couple weeks back. You were kind enough to help my slut into the car after a hard night."

"Oh, yes... I remember!"

"Look, I have a proposition I think you might be interested in..."

Wednesday a.m.

Elaine is bent over my desk, receiving her morning fuck. She has already cum once and is beginning to breathe hard again. "Oh, god, yes... I need your cock so much! Give it to me...GIVE IT TO ME... HARD AND DEEP!! I NEED IT SO MUCH! OOOOHHHH... AAHHHHH... AH, AH, AH... AAAAHHHHHNNNNNNGGGG!!!" Her body goes rigid and shudders. Then her head falls forward onto her arms. I continue to stroke my cock slowly in her cunt. "Oh god, that was so good!! I need your cum in my mouth!!" As always, I am happy to oblige a maiden in need. I pull out and she drops to her knees, mouth wide open, begging for my cum. A few strokes of my hand and big gooey blobs of cum are splashing on her face and into her mouth.

"Enough, Cunt. You're insatiable. Here, clean yourself up before you go back to your office." I hand her a wad of tissues. "I want you to meet me at your mother's place tonight at 7. We need to think about what the two of you are going to wear to Martin and Alice's party Friday night." I can see that she is imagining the worst -- I'm probably going to dress them up like cheap whores. "Oh, don't look so worried. You're going to like this. Now, wipe the cum off your face and get back to work."

Wednesday p.m.

I arrive at Melva's house shortly before 7. She answers the door with my scotch in her hand. I take it and, without speaking, enter and settle into my favorite chair. She is wearing one of her long, flowing silky gowns with a plunging neckline that shows off her store-bought tits, with jewel-encrusted gold jewelry. This seems to be her standard outfit. She looks at me nervously, not quite knowing what to do. I had told her I was coming over, but I didn't say why. I take a sip of my scotch. Ahhh! I love a good single-malt scotch! Finally, I break the silence.

"I told you that we were going to a party Friday night at some friends' house." She nods in confirmation. "I've asked Elaine to come over so that we can decide what the two of you are going to wear." The intercom from the lobby buzzes. "That must be her now. Let her in." Melva hurries to do as she is told and in a few minutes, Elaine arrives at the door.

"Right on time. Excellent! Now, let's get down to business. This party Friday night is going to be relatively formal. Martin and Alice have a lot of rich friends and I want the two of you to fit it in. Something tasteful, but sexy -- tight-fitting, maybe show off those tits that both of you are so proud of. I'm thinking that Bitch probably has a closetful of dresses that might do. So while I enjoy my scotch, why don't the two of you go see what you can find. When you think you've got something, come back and show me." They look at each other wide-eyed -- this is going to be fun! -- and disappear into the bedroom.

Ten minutes later, as I am refreshing my scotch, they reappear. Melva is wearing a black floor-length gown with her signature plunging neckline. Rather than the flowing gowns she wears around the house, though, this one hugs her hips and thighs down to just above her knees, then flairs to the floor. She is wearing 3-inch heels and is dripping in jewelry. Elaine is in a short, tight-fitting green dress with a scoop neck that barely covers her nipples, stockings, heels, and lots of jewelry. Tit flesh bulges above the neckline and stocking tops flash when she walks.

"Bitch. I love the dress!" She beams at my approval. "Too much jewelry, though. This isn't Palm Beach -- these people are old family Virginia money. So lose everything except the really expensive stuff. And ditch those hoop earrings. Some diamond drops would be nice."

"Cunt. That dress doesn't work. A, it's too small for you, and B, it needs to be longer. More like Bitch's. This is a formal party with a bunch of rich people, not a Friday night party at the office." Elaine gives me a disappointed look and turns to head back into the bedroom. Melva tags along behind. Ten minutes later, they emerge, with Elaine now decked out in a floor-length blue creation. Like the previous dress, it is low-cut and form-fitting, but this one actually fits, and while a lot of tit is revealed, the tits are actually inside the dress. Melva has toned down her jewelry and Elaine is sporting some really nice borrowed rocks.

"Much better. One last thing. Fairly heavy makeup is OK. Especially eye shadow -- maybe even a little glitter. It's going to be kind of dark. Now go take those things off. We're going out for a drink. Cunt, wear that green dress you just had on -- it's more appropriate for a bar than a polite society cocktail party. And Bitch, you can put that long flowing thing you were wearing earlier back on. No expensive jewelry -- we don't want to tempt the hand of fate." They both give me a puzzled look at this last comment, but turn and head back into the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, we are in my car, headed downtown. We pass upscale nightclubs and theaters, then successively sketchier places. I finally pull up at what appears to be a run-down hole-in-the-wall bar in the black section of town. Over the door is a rusty, faded sign that says, "The Night Owl." I open the passenger door of the convertible and escort the two women to the front door, where they practically dig in their heels -- the place reeks of stale beer, tobacco, pot, urine, and sweat. I apply pressure to their elbows to urge them forward. "Come, now, ladies, it's not all that bad."

Inside, the place is dark, with a long bar along one wall and a scattering of formica-topped tables. The clientele is uniformly black and male, a mix of young men in backwards ball caps and grizzled older guys, most of them listlessly slumped over the bar or a table, nursing a beer. I escort my charges to a table and walk over to the bar.

"Can I get a couple of glasses of white wine and a Heineken's?" The barkeep wordlessly turns and grabs a beer, then pours the wine from a nondescript bottle that probably retails for under $5. I throw down a 20 in payment, then hold up another 20 in front of the bartender. "Who's the top dog in this place?" He nods his head toward a burly guy at the end of the bar and says in a low voice, "Big Joe," as he snatches the 20 from my hand. I take the wine glasses over to our table, then walk over and approach Big Joe.

"So the bartender tells me you're the top dog in this place."

"Yeah? What of it?"

"Well, first I thought we should pay our respects and make sure we aren't intruding on your territory." He looks a little surprised to hear this from an obviously well-heeled white dude, but says nothing. "And, second, I wanted to ask if you and some of your boys would like to have a little fun." A look of suspicion comes over his face.

"Yeah? What kind of fun? What are you selling, white boy?"

"Well, I'm not selling anything. But I have a lady friend who has a thing for big strong black men, and I wondered if you would be interested in helping her out..." He looks toward our table and I know I've got him. "The one in the long blue dress."

"Mmmmm... not bad! And you're not looking for money?"

"What I'm looking for is some big black cock. Are you interested? I'm thinking you and 3 or 4 or your boys could take her back into the poolroom and have a little fun with her. What do you say?"

"I say that sounds good. Just understand that if you try to trick me, my boys will beat the shit out of you and pimp out your women."

"Well, the girls might like that, but I wouldn't. So no tricks. But there are a couple of rules. First, my other lady and I come along and watch. And nobody touches her unless I say so. And finally, you can spank and slap the black-cock-loving bitch and pull her hair and fuck her as much as you want, but you can't do anything that will be permanently damaging or leave a mark. If I say stop, you have to stop. OK?"

"Yeah, fair enough."

"You'll see to it that your boys follow the rules?"

"Yeah. So are we going to sit here and jaw all night or are we really going to fuck the bitch?"

"Let's do it."

Without further discussion, Big Joe turns and scans the room. "Randy. Scar. Zeke. Little Joe. Get over here." A motley group of 20-something black men assembles around him expectantly, probably thinking he is going to tell them to take this whitey out to the back alley and beat the shit out of him. "See that white bitch over there? The one in the blue dress? She wants to be banged by a few black studs. What do you think about that?" The question is greeted by a chorus of "Yeah, man!" and "Let's do her!" and "Fuck, yeah!"

"OK. So what are we waiting for?" With that, Big Joe and the biggest of the young guys -- Scar, I think, judging by the jagged line on his face -- stride to the table. They each take one of Melva's elbows and unceremoniously lift her out of her chair and begin dragging her toward the back room, trailing the rest of Big Joe's crew. The other patrons barely notice -- apparently this sort of thing happens all the time at the Night Owl. I arrive at the table a couple of steps behind them to find a dumbfounded Elaine.

"Are you really going to let them rape her??!!"

"Now, now. Just because it's a group of black guys doesn't mean it's rape. As long as it's consensual, it's not rape. And I can assure you that this is consensual, whether anybody asked your mother or not. Come on. We're going to go back and watch, just to make sure they don't get overzealous and actually hurt her."

"And because you like to watch."

"And because I like to watch. Who knows? You might like it, too. Come on."

By the time we get to the back room, they have stripped Melva's dress off her, to reveal her beautiful titties and her pantiless cunt. Big Joe and Scar are still holding her by her arms. She is yelping and complaining that they are hurting her. I take out my cellphone and begin recording.

"Bitch, are you OK with this?"

Her eyes dart wildly back and forth at her captors, several of whom are stroking very large cocks. "...yes... oh, god, yes!!"

"Is that consent enough for you, Cunt?" I nod to Big Joe to go ahead with what he is doing. "Here, you might find these useful." I hand him a pair of steel handcuffs (the hard, metal kind, not the prissy, fur-lined ones from your neighborhood sex store) and a couple lengths of nylon rope.

"OK, Scar, Bend her over the pool table. Randy. Little Joe. Tie her ankles to the legs of the table." He tosses them the nylon rope and then secures Melva's hands behind her back with the handcuffs. Melva is now helpless, legs spread wide and hands secured behind her back, at the mercy of a gang of rough black men. Zeke climbs up on the table and sits on her back, to keep her bent over. Freed from his task holding her arms, Scar begins massaging Melva's ass, working his hand down her ass crack to her slit.

"Man, she's already dripping wet! I think this cunt really wants some homeboy cock!!" He slides two big fingers, then three, into her sopping cunt and begins to pump. Melva is moaning loudly. With his other hand, Scar reaches up and grabs her tit, then begins squeezing and twisting her nipple. Her moans increase. "I think she likes a little pain! Listen to the slut!" This leads Zeke to grasp her other nipple and painfully squeeze and twist it, and Little Joe to start slapping her ass cheeks as hard as he can.

"Oh, my god!! Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Harder!! Do it harder!! Mmmmphhh..." Melva's cries are cut off as Randy grabs a handful of hair, yanks her head back, and stuffs his large cock into her mouth. By now, Scar is pumping four fingers deep into her cunt. As her body bucks and heaves against her restraints, he decides it's time to give the bitch "some homeboy cock" and replaces his fingers with a hard, thick, nine-inch dick.

Melva is pinned down on the pool table with Zeke still on her back, jerking his enormous cock, her legs spread wide and tied to the legs of the pool table, her hands cuffed behind her back, one huge cock banging her cunt and another stuffed in her mouth as its owner, seated on the table with legs spread, bounces her face up and down on his dick by alternately yanking her head up by the hair and then forcing it down until his cockhead is rammed into her throat.

I walk over to the side of the table and, taking Melva's hair from Randy's hand, lift her head and turn it so she faces me -- and my cell phone recorder. Her eyes are glazed over and spittle drools from the corner of her mouth. She is clearly in another universe. "Are you OK with this, Bitch? Do you want more?"

"Oh, god, yes!! Yes, yes, yes... I need more!!" I turn her head back to the big black cock and she eagerly resumes sucking it. I look over at Elaine, who has clearly gotten the message. Her mother likes this. As Melva gets fucked from both ends, Elaine's hands go involuntarily to her breasts. She starts massaging her tits through her dress. I move behind her and unzip her dress down to the waist, letting her tits spill out and begin to squeeze them. Elaine moans softly. I reach down and put my hand under her skirt onto her cunt. It is dripping wet.

As I begin to finger Elaine's clit, Scar slams into Melva's cunt and lets out a loud grunt as he shoots his load inside her. He stays there a minute to catch his breath, then backs away, a long strand of cum trailing from his cockhead to Melva's dripping cunt. No sooner has he withdrawn than his cock is replaced by Zeke's huge tool -- at least 8 inches and THICK. As it goes in, Melva begins shuddering and shaking, her body wracked with a massive orgasm.

"Do you want some of that cock, Cunt?"

"Uh... I don't want to be tied up... but... yeah, I'd like to at least taste some..."

"Little Joe. You haven't been getting in on the fun. Get that dick out and come on over here. I've got a slut that wants to suck it." Little Joe grins and unzips his pants as he walks toward us. Standing directly in front of Elaine, he pulls out a massive cock that is at least 10" semi-erect.

"Uh, the 'Little' in 'Little Joe' is a joke," he says with a broad smile. Elaine looks at me uncertainly. I shrug and give her a you-asked-for-it smile. She sighs and gets down on her knees. She takes the big black tool in her hand and hefts it, as if weighing it. As it starts to grow even bigger, she decides she needs to put it in her mouth while she still can. She struggles to engulf the bulbous head, then pushes her mouth forward until she has about four inches in her mouth and is beginning to gag.

As she starts her in and out rhythm, Little Joe reaches down and grabs a tit, squeezing it hard. His fingers trail off until they just catch a nipple between thumb and forefinger. Again, he squeezes hard, while pulling and twisting. Elaine grimaces from the pain, but keeps sucking. Little Joe doesn't complain that she is getting less than half his cock in her mouth -- he has probably never seen a woman take more of it.

"Big Joe, I've been saving this one for you."

"Don't mind if I do," says the big man, as he pulls out a thick seven-incher that is already hard. He kneels down behind Elaine and lifts her hips up so that her cunt is at cock level. "Nice ass on this white girl! I believe she's what we would call a PAWG!" With that, he presses the head of his dick against her wet slit and pushes it in to the hilt. Elaine is pinned between two big cocks, one in her mouth and one in her cunt.

By now, Zeke's big tool has been replaced by Randy's eight-incher in Melva's cunt and Scar has stuffed his semi-erect cock in her mouth. Randy is slapping her red ass as Scar facefucks her and pinches and pulls her nipples. She is on her fourth or fifth orgasm, moaning and shuddering and emitting cries that are muffled by the enormous cock in her mouth. Finally, Randy pulls out of Melva's cunt and shoots a massive load of cum on her back.

I catch Little Joe's eye and motion for him to move over to the bound whore bent over the pool table. He gives me a questioning look, as if to ask if I am sure I want him to use his enormous rod on her. "It'll be her dream come true," I assure him. He needs no further encouragement to move over behind Melva and begin rubbing his cock up and down on her cuntlips. As his foot-long rod disappears inch by inch into her wet, sloppy hole, I reach over and, grabbing a handful of Melva's hair, pull her mouth off Scar's dick, allowing her vocalizations to be heard.

"Oh, oh,OHHH!! ... Oh, god, it's so big!! ... Deeper! I WANT IT DEEPER! YESSSS!! FUCK ME HARD!! OH, GOD!!!" By now, Little Joe has about eight inches in her cunt and is starting to pump faster. As he speeds up, another inch, then two, disappear into her cunt. "OH, GOD, THAT'S GOOD!! FUCK ME HARD!! RAM IT INTO MY CUNT!!!" With ten inches in and not yet finding bottom, Little Joe decides to go for broke. He thrusts his hips forward and his huge cock completely disappears into Melva's slutty fuckhole. "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! OH, GOD!!! OH, SHITTTT!!" Her cries are a combination of pain and lust -- Little Joe's cock is clearly slamming into her cervix with what must be excruciating pain. But it is also filling the slut in a way she has never experienced in her life. "OH, GOD, YES!! DON'T STOP!! OH, GOD, I NEED IT!! FUCK ME HARD!!!" Then, "OH, SHIT... I'M GOING TO CUM!! AAAAHHHHHNNNNGGGGGHHH!! AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! ..."

Melva's back arches, her head flies back, and her eyes roll back in her head. Her body goes rigid, then begins shuddering and shaking as she continues to cry out unintelligibly. Her massive orgasm sends Little Joe over the edge. With one last hard thrust and a loud grunt, he lets loose a huge load of jism deep inside her. As the sticky white cum begins to seep out of her cunt and run down her legs, Melva collapses on the pool table, her limp body spasming periodically. At the same time, Big Joe is shooting a load into Elaine's mouth, while she fingers herself to her third or fourth orgasm.

"OK, guys. I think that's about all even fuck-hungry sluts like these two can take. I hope you enjoyed it."

This was greeted by a chorus of, "Yeah, man, those are two awesome sluts!" and "You can bring these cunts back here anytime!" as they began to put away their slimy cocks and zip up their pants.

"So, Little Joe, have you ever had a woman take that whole thing before?"

"Well... once or twice, but I've never had a slut who seemed to enjoy it as much as this one!"

"Yeah, she likes a big cock. How about untying her while I take off these handcuffs?" He does, and I hold her limp body upright while Elaine puts her mother's dress on her. "How about one or two of you guys carrying her out to the car? I don't think she can make it by herself." Scar picks her up and, throwing her over his shoulder, carries her out through the bar, to a round of applause and lewd comments from the other patrons.

sexyvp
sexyvp
105 Followers