A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I motion for Jerome to come help me and together we unshackle the exhausted slut. Jerome picks her up and places her limp body on a sofa. Her eyes are closed and she is breathing heavily, but there is a smile on her face. Periodically, she shivers, as a tremor courses through her body.

By now, the guy who had been fucking Melva pulls out and sprays his cum all over her ass and back. He gives her a hard swat on her red ass and zips up as he backs away. Time to loosen the bonds on the slut. Jerome helps me undo the chains and places her on the sofa beside her daughter. Like Elaine, she is totally worn out, but seems happy. Both are covered with cum from head to foot, their makeup smeared and streaked.

Martin approaches with a broad smile. "That was a really great show, my friend! You and your sluts are welcome here anytime! We meet about once a month, so there are lots of opportunities!"

"Well, thank you so much for inviting us. I would love to come back. And from the looks of my sluts, they had a good time, too. Right now, though, I think we need to get all this stuff back into the storage room."

"Oh, no no, no. Don't worry about that. Alice will take care of all that stuff once she's done serving our guests." I look around and find Alice on her back on the floor, getting her cunt pounded by a burly gentleman in a rumpled tuxedo. Another guest is vigorously fucking her face.

"That works for me. So I guess we just need to put some clothes on these two cunts and get them into the car. I'd hate to have them get picked up for public indecency on the way home! Could you ask your man to bring my car around front?" Martin makes a quick call on his cell phone as we turn to go into the storage room to retrieve the two gowns.

I hold each of the sluts up in turn while Martin pulls her gown down over her head. "That's good. Jerome, would you and Alex help me get these two out to the car? And, here, as I promised, here's $250 for you and $250 for Alex." I can tell that Jerome thinks that getting paid to fuck rich white women is too good to be true, but he cheerfully accepts the cash and the two muscular black studs pick up the two women and head for the door.

I pause to blow a kiss to Paula, who smiles back at me, shake Martin's hand, and go down to the waiting convertible, where Jerome and Alex are lowering two limp bodies into the back seat and the front passenger seat. I thank them again and get in, then head out onto the highway.

As we cruise along, I hear a muffled sound from Elaine in the seat beside me. "What was that, Cunt?"

Somewhat louder and more coherently, "Mmmm... fuck me harder. Oh, yeah, that's good." Her eyes closed, she is clearly asleep.

OK, boys and girls. That's it for now. Please give Elaine and Melva 5 stars for being such good sports, and leave comments telling them what you would like them to do in future installments.