A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let them play with the sluts a little longer, then announce, "OK, it's show time. Please take your seats. Alice, please check on drinks and anything else your guests might require." I turn back to the sluts. "For the next act, we're going to need to take these off." I unfasten the chains from their cuffs. "Bitch, get down on your hands and knees on the floor."

I open the wooden box and take out two implements, which I hold up to the audience. "Which would you like to see applied to the bitch's ass -- the riding crop or the paddle?" I slash each through the air a few times, while members of the audience call out their preferences. "OK. The riding crop it is!" I hand the riding crop and a leash to Elaine. "Here, take your mother for a little walk."

Elaine gives me an uncertain look, then turns to her mother. When Melva gives her an affirmative nod, Elaine moves to the side of her naked, kneeling mother, and affixes the leash to her collar. She raises the riding crop and brings it down in a tentative swipe at Melva's bare ass. She winces, but doesn't cry out. "Come on. What kind of love tap is that? Let's see you make some marks on that ass. Do you need to get down on the floor and let me show you how?" Melva looks back over her shoulder at her daughter and gives her an encouraging nod. Responding to my threat and her mother's encouragement, Elaine takes a second swing, bringing the crop down much harder this time. This elicits an audible yelp from Melva and cheers from the audience.

As Elaine leads her mother around the floor on the leash, rhythmically slashing the riding crop across her bare ass and thighs, I look out at the audience. They seem to be enjoying the show, shouting encouragement and urging Elaine to whip her mother harder. Most of the men have their cocks out, masturbating, and a few of the women have their legs spread and skirts hiked up, rubbing and fingering their cunts. In the midst of it all, Alice is on her knees, moving from one guest to another, ministering to them orally. At the moment, she has her face buried deep between the thighs of the older woman who had been torturing Elaine's tits earlier. I take note of the fact that Paula has her dress pulled up high, legs spread, fingering her clean-shaven cunt. She sees me looking and gives me a smile.

Back on the "stage", Elaine has begun to raise red welts on her mother's tender ass. "All right. I think that's enough for now. You are a good daughter." Elaine hands me the riding crop and stands uncertainly, not knowing what to expect -- perhaps her own ass is in for the same treatment! I turn to the audience. "Isn't that what you've always wanted to do to your mother? Or, maybe, mother-in-law?" This draws a remarkable level of assent from the crowd.

"Who would like to see a little mother-daughter quality time?" Hands and cheers go up in the audience. "OK. Bitch, lay down on your back, and Cunt, get on top and show your mother how much you love her." The two assume a 69 position and begin hungrily lapping each other's cunt.

Both begin to writhe and moan. Having endured continuous sexual stimulation for hours without release, within a minute, they are both cumming. Their bodies jerk and spasm, but their mouths remain glued to each other's cunt and clit. I let this continue for four or five minutes, by which time both have cum at least three times. "OK, sluts. Let's save some for our guests. Back up onto your pedestals."

Turning to the audience, I say as an aside, "Never let it be said that I don't put my women on a pedestal!" Laughter and groans from the audience.

"For the next act, I'm going to need some help from a couple of men from the audience...say, you and you." As the two men rise, I continue, "Don't bother putting your cocks back in your pants." Laughter from the audience. "We do have a small task to do before you get to use them, but I promise you will enjoy your reward."

I lead the two volunteers into the back room, their hard cocks protruding from their flies. When we return, each is pushing a wooden apparatus, which, on closer inspection turn out to be stocks, of the sort used in colonial times to publicly punish offenders. "Sluts, I want you to show these volunteers your appreciation." They both know exactly what to do. Elaine drops to her knees in front of one man, taking his hard cock in hand and engulfing it in her mouth. Melva rises to her knees and begins sucking the other man's cock.

I turn to the audience. "How many of you want to see some cum on these sluts' faces?" Hands that aren't otherwise occupied go up all around the room. "OK. There might be a reward for the one who cums first." The two volunteers clearly respond to the challenge, each gripping his slut by the hair on the back of her head and vigorously face-fucking her. It is a close finish, with both men spurting gusher after gusher of cum on the sluts' faces, but the man using Elaine (who I later learn is called Ben) is a clear winner.

"OK, gents. One more little job before you are done. We need to put these cunts into those stocks. OK? Each of you take your slut and see what you can do." The two men eagerly drag the two cum-covered sluts to the wooden devices. They force the two to bend over at the waist and put their necks in the rounded depression designed to immobilize their heads, then their wrists in the slots for their hands. They bring the hinged upper piece down and lock it securely with the hasp on the end. Mother and daughter are now totally helpless, bent over with their asses in the air, their mouths cock-high, and their hands useless.

The two pieces of equipment are set up so that the two women face each other, to allow mother and daughter to view the other's degradation. To complete the tableaux, I reach into the toybox and pull out two metal spacers about three feet long, and hand them to the two men. "I think we need to spread their legs a little wider." The two men nod in agreement and begin fastening the ends of the spacers to the sluts' ankle cuffs, slapping the inside of their thighs to encourage them to spread their legs wider.

I survey the manacled women and, finding everything in order, turn to the Ben. "Time for your reward. You get five strokes on one of these cunts' ass. Which implement would you like -- the riding crop or your belt?" Ben considers for a moment, then begins taking off his belt. There are cheers from the audience. "And which of you sluts wants the five strokes?" They look at each other.

"I do," Melva meekly says. Elaine says nothing, clearly relieved that her mother has volunteered to take the brunt of this punishment.

"What a good, caring mother. Just to make sure our friend here doesn't try to sneak in any extras, I want you to count each stroke. And be sure to be polite and thank him for each one." I nod to Ben and, without warning, he brings his belt down hard on Melva's red-striped ass.

"Aiiiyyeeeee!! One. Thank you, sir."

Whack!! "Owwwwww!! Two. Thank you, sir."

Smack!! "Eeeeeooowwww!! Three. Thank you, sir."

Whack!! Whack!!

"Aaaaaaaahhhhgggg!! Four. Five. Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Let's give the bitch a hand for taking her strokes like a good slut!" Applause from the audience. I note that Paula is too busy to applaud, pulling Alice's face into her cunt with two handfuls of hair. She looks very close to climax.

"Now. How many think that Cunt should have spared her dear mother that whipping by volunteering to take it herself? Show of hands." Otherwise-unoccupied hands go up all across the audience. "That's what I thought. Should we give her a lesson in what it means to be a good daughter?" Again, hands waving and enthusiastic calls from the audience.

Elaine starts to protest, but I've anticipated this and have a ball gag handy. I force it into her mouth and signal for Ben to shift his attention to her big, round ass. "Five strokes. She won't be able to count with that ball gag in her mouth, so you will have to keep track." Ben nods and takes his stance behind Elaine.

Whack!! Whack!! Elaine's cries are muffled by the ball gag. Her ass is starting to redden. Smack!! Smack!! Ben shifts his stance, brings back the belt and delivers an uppercut blow between Elaine's widespread legs, a stinging slash to her cunt. "Aaaaaeeeeeyyyyyy!!" Her cry of pain escapes around the ball gag, echoing off the walls of the room. The audience claps and cheers.

Whack!! Another blow lands on her ass, now bright red. "Oops. I think I miscounted." Laughter from the audience.

I step forward and take the ball gag out of Elaine's mouth. She is now crying and sobbing. "Oh, come on. That couldn't have been so bad. That was only five strokes. Well, six." I reach down and lift her head by the hair. "Now I want you to say thank you to this nice gentleman who was so gracious to volunteer to help with the equipment and to give you special attention."

Sob. Sniffle. "Thank you."

"Louder. The folks out there didn't hear you."

"Thank you."

"That's better." I turn to the audience. "Now comes the part the sluts are going to like. I think you will like it, too. Please meet my good friend, Jerome, and his friend Alex." I gesture toward the far side of the room where, unnoticed by the audience, two huge, muscular black men have entered the room. Both are completely naked. And both have massive eight or nine inch cocks, even semi-erect, as they are now.

"Jerome, Alex, why don't you introduce yourselves to our guests." The two move forward and begin to circulate through the crowd. As they go, the ballgown-clad women reach out and fondle their huge cocks, stroking and sucking them. A couple of men even tentatively feel their massive tools. Finally, when they have made their way through the audience, the two come to the front of the room, turning to show off their now-hard shafts.

"What do you think, folks? Should we let the sluts have a taste?"

Cries of "Fuck the sluts!" and "Ram it into them!" rise from the audience. Nearly all the women are rubbing their cunts by now, and all of the men are stroking their cocks.

"OK, gentlemen. Let's start by seeing how much of those dicks these sluts can take in their mouths." The two men move to the front of the stocks, Jerome in front of Melva and Alex in front of Elaine. "You can take that ball gag off, Alex." The impediment removed, Alex begins feeding the big, purple mushroom head of his cock into Elaine's mouth. Jerome already has several inches of fat dick in Melva's mouth. "Come on, girls -- you can take more than that!" To help them with the task, each of the black stallions grabs a handful of hair and begins vigorously pumping his cock into his slut's mouth. The two women are gagging and gasping, but over half of each of the big cocks disappears into their mouths on each stroke.

I let them face-fuck the two sluts for about five minutes. "Let's try the other end, gents. I'm sure these dirty whores can take more cock there." The two big-cocked studs move around behind the two women. Bent over at the waist with their heads and hands held secure in the stocks, their asses are upthrust in an inviting pose and their legs are held wide apart by the spreader bars. The cocksmen eagerly take advantage of this delicious opportunity. Their cocks slip easily into the two wet cunts. As they stroke, their balls are slapping against the sluts' clits.

"Oh, oh, oh... oh, yes, yes, YES! Give it to me! Fuck me hard... oh, god I need your big cock!!... yes, yes, ohmygod that's good!!" Having been stimulated but deprived of orgasm for hours before the party, both women are in desperate need of release and, at this point, after so much humiliation already, they don't care who knows it. "Ah, ah, AAAHHHHH...OHMYGOD...AAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!" Elaine is the first to cum. Alex keeps pumping her cunt and soon she is headed toward another orgasm. Melva is close behind her.

"Oh, god, yes!! Yes, fuck me hard... ram that big thing into me!! Use me! Oh, oh, OH! AH, AH!! NNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHAAA!!!"

As the two studs keep pumping, the two horny sluts cum over and over. I let this continue for about ten minutes, then announce, "OK. Open swim. Let's let our guests have some fun. Any of you who would like to use one of these dirty whores can come up and take a turn. And if some of you ladies -- or men! -- would like to sample Jerome and Alex's wares, I'm sure they would be glad to oblige."

The two black studs uncunt and stand waiting, big grins on their faces. Most of the women in the audience make a beeline for them, while their men gather around the bound sluts. Soon there are women on their knees sucking huge black cocks and men using Elaine and Melva's mouths and cunts. As Alex and Jerome get their cocks sucked, each has an arm around another woman, kissing her and fingering her cunt.

I look to the side and see Paula, looking at me and smiling. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her from behind, my hands massaging her tits. "I thought maybe you were just going to ignore me."

"How could I possibly ignore such a beautiful, sexy lady?"

"Well, are you just going to play with my tits, or are we going to get serious?"

"Gee, I don't know -- they're awfully nice tits! I'll tell you what -- take off that dress and show me what else you've got." Paula eagerly complies. In a moment, she is standing before me in a black lace bustier with black seamed stockings and four-inch heels. Large, firm tits spill out over the top of the bustier. She pirouettes to show me her bare ass and cunt. "Mmmm.. the rest of that body is pretty nice, too! I think I need to find out how it tastes!"

I pick her up and deposit her on a sofa that has been vacated by the horny throng fucking the sluts. She obligingly spreads her legs to reveal a very wet cunt. I lower my head into the fragrant, steaming vee and run the tip of my tongue up and down between her cuntlips. She moans softly. Pushing her legs up into the air, I go lower and tickle her puckered asshole with the tip of my tongue. I lick and suck and tease her ass, cunt, and clit for about five minutes. By now her hips are bucking up to meet my lips and tongue, and she has both hands on the back of my head, holding my mouth tightly to her snatch. She is moaning and writhing.

"Ohmygod... oh, god, that's good!! Ah, ah, ah.... Ohhhhh... ohmygod, I'm going to cum!! AAAAAAhhhhhhhggggggnnnnnnn... Oh, jesus... ohhhhh ... oh, god, that was good!! Fuck me! I need your cock inside me!!" I move up to face her and kiss her deeply with my wet, cunt-juice-covered lips. Then I slip my hard cock into her hole. She puts her hands on my ass cheeks and pulls me tightly to her. "Oh, god, yes... that feels so good!!"

As I start up a rhythmic pumping action in her wet cunt, I look around the room. Melva and Elaine, still imprisoned in the stocks, each have a horny gent fucking them from behind and a cock in their mouth. From their squirming bodies and muffled vocalizations, I can tell they are enjoying every minute of it. Elaine, in particular, seems to be cumming almost continuously.

As I watch, the older woman in a black dress who had shown such an interest in Melva earlier attaches nipple clamps to each of the bitch's tits, then hangs a heavy weight on each. Melva moans loudly as her tits are stretched into long triangles and her nipples are strained painfully. The woman then produces a Hitachi Magic Wand and presses its large, vibrating head against Melva's clit, next to the large cock that is pumping in and out of her cunt. This sends the slut over the edge. She opens her mouth wide and cries out around the cock that has been face-fucking her. Her body convulses and shudders. This whole-body orgasm goes on for at least three minutes before the tremors subside and the slut's limbs go limp. Her tormenter takes the Wand away and laughs at Melva's uncontrollable spasms. She gives her 30 seconds to recover, then jams the vibrator against her clit again. As I look away, Melva is well into another gut-wrenching orgasm.

Elsewhere, Alice's face is buried between the thighs of one of the female guests and two other women are on a sofa, locked in a 69, licking and sucking each others' cunts. Several women are enjoying Jerome and Alex's monster cocks, apparently competing to see who can take more of them in her mouth and fuckhole.

A woman wearing only thigh highs and heels approaches Martin and, pointing at the bound sluts, says something that I can't hear. He nods and turns to go to the back room. He re-emerges pushing a small, low table. When the man who has been face-fucking Elaine adds his load to the cum dripping off her chin and steps away, Martin positions the table in front of her and invites the woman to lie back on it. She does, spreading her legs wide and sliding forward until her cunt is directly under Elaine's mouth. Then she forces the slut's slimy, cum-covered face down into her well-fucked cunt. Elaine eagerly begins to lick and suck her sloppy cunt.

The man behind her pulls out his cock and spews cum all over her ass and back, only to be replaced by a new hard shaft. The older woman is still torturing Melva with the Magic Wand, laughing and fingering her own cunt. Guys continue to fuck her face and cunt as she moans and writhes from one orgasm to the next.

Satisfied that all is well with the rest of the guests, I return my attention to the incredibly sexy woman I am fucking. She is in a world of her own, apparently not even noticing my wandering attention. "Oh, god, yes... deeper! ... harder! ... fuck me hard!... oh, god, that's so good!! ... god, your cock feels so good inside me!! ... OH GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM... I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Her back arches under me, her head flies back and her eyes close. I can feel the tremors surging through her body. As they begin to subside, her body jerks, relaxes, then jerks again. Paula's eyes open and a smile crosses her face.

"God! I haven't come like that in a long time! I want your cum in my mouth." Never one to disappoint a sexy young woman who wants me to cum in her mouth, I slip out of her cunt and move up to position my hard rod in front of her face and begin stroking it. She helps by licking my balls. Soon I feel the jism rising in the base of my cock. I grab a handful of hair and pull her mouth up to the tip of my cock just as my cum begins to spurt. She catches most of it in her wide-open mouth, the rest running down her chin to drip off onto her gorgeous tits.

"Oh, my god! I haven't been fucked like that in ages!"

"Umm... I don't think you get out enough."

"Maybe. But this really was special. Maybe it was the buildup -- that really was a great sex show! But you are also pretty good with that cock! And tongue!"

"I'll tell you what. Come to my place and I'll give you a private show. And a lot better fucking."

"Mmmm... I'm there!"

"Does George mind you seeing other guys?"

"Why don't you go ask him?"

"I mean when he's not around. Is he worried about you running off with some Romeo?"

"George knows I'm not going anywhere. I'm too spoiled by his money. And I'm 31 -- there isn't much of a market for 31-year-old trophy wives. But he doesn't mind if I have some fun on the side."

"Do we have a deal then? Here's my card. Give me a call. Right now, I think I'd better go rescue these sluts."

"You got it, baby! You'll hear from me!"

I zip up and survey the room. The crowd around the two bound sluts has dwindled, limp dicks retreating to the sofas and women following. Even the older woman who had been torturing Melva has gotten her fill and wandered off. A couple of men are still fucking the two sluts, but there is no line now. As I approach, the guy fucking Elaine slams into her cunt and emits a loud grunt, holds his cock in her while he blasts his load, then pulls out and collapses on the nearest sofa. His wife sits down beside him and puts one arm around him; with the other she caresses his limp dick and balls.