A Day of Service

Story Info
A loser submissive cleans the house of his Goddess.
2.3k words
4.28
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Day of Service.

Dedicated to goddess Stephanie. Thank you for being mean!

I pulled my car up along the curb in front of Goddess Stephanie's house. I was not allowed to use the driveway as that was reserved for her. She always got whatever she wanted and I was in awe of her and knew she deserves it.

I looked down at myself. Dressed as ordered in a humiliating French maid outfit. Its skirt so short that my pink chastity cage was always exposed. It was 6:50 am and no one was on the street but I didn't want to risk being seen. Goddess had ordered me to be her bitch maid for the day and thought it was appropriate I dress the part. My goddess always gets what she wants.

Before I got out of the car I took a moment to make sure the street was still empty. Steph had ordered me to arrive at 7 am on the dot. I had already gone two weeks without cumming and I needed to get this right if I had any hopes of being allowed out of my little pink prison. I remembered how I messed up last week. I had arrived at her door 5 minutes early and knocked. I still remember her words.

"Do you think I should come running for a loser like you? Do you think I should have to work on your timetable? Clearly you don't need to cum if you are so god damn demanding and don't appreciate me!"

As always, she was right. I am here to serve her. I should not expect her to come to the door when I knock. She had ordered me to just wait at the door and she would unlock it at 7 am. I had been left denied and locked for another week because of that mistake and it was not going to happen again.

I saw my phone clock change to 6:59 am. I took a deep breath and pushed my car door open. Moving as quickly as I could I rushed to Goddess' door. I could feel the air run across my little pink prison. When I got to the door I quickly stood behind a large plant Goddess had in front of her house. At least I was kind of covered. I looked at my phone and saw it hit 7 am. Staring at the door I waited.... Nothing. She was not there. I saw my phone hit 7:01 am. I knew I was not allowed to knock.

I sat there waiting nervously looking around for 5 minutes then I heard her! Goddess was approaching her door. I could see her through the glass. I lowered my eyes instinctively. I was not permitted to look at her. I remembered her rule. I was here to clean not stare at her. I had gotten in a lot of trouble for it in the past. She was doing me a favour by letting me clean for her. It would be selfish for me to focus on my own needs.

I shook my head and focused. It was amazing the kind of sub-space Goddess Stephanie had my mind in. I noticed she had not opened the door. My heart began to beat faster again. I can't stay out here forever. I allowed myself a small glance up to make sure she was still there. I could see Goddess playing on her phone at the door. Something on it had distracted her and clearly, she felt it was more important than letting me in. Me getting humiliated and exposed was not her problem. All I could do was wait and hope she remembered me.

I glanced at my phone. 7:08 am. I had been out here in my dress and cage for almost 10 minutes! I took a deep breath then I heard it. Her door unlocked. Goddess had remembered I was here! I quickly opened the door and kept my eyes on the ground making sure not to accidentally glance at my stunning Goddess.

Goddess Stephanie had already started walking further into her home. She didn't even acknowledge me. Nor should she. I was there to serve her. She should not be expected to do a thing for me. I was expected to get straight to work.

After I got to the kitchen I placed my keys and wallet on the bench. This tiny maid uniform had no pockets. I immediately set up the coffee maker and started to pull out pans to make Goddess her breakfast. I had become a very capable cook since I started serving Stephanie. She had no problem with making sure I suffered if I made a meal she did not like.

In 20 minutes I had Goddess' meal done. Avocado toast with scrambled eggs on sourdough bread with fried cherry tomatoes along it and just a small dash of salt and pepper to pull it together. I left it on the table along with her coffee a glass of orange juice and the multivitamin she takes every morning. As I was placing it down I could hear Stephanie walking into the room. I quickly lowered my eyes and stepped away from the table. She sat down without thanking or acknowledging me and started to enjoy her meal while I scurried away.

Next, I headed into her bedroom and started making the bed. I quickly tucked in all the sheets and arranged the pillows neatly. Goddess was one of those women who had lots of elaborate pillows on her bed and expected it to be presentable at all times. I had learned exactly how she wanted her bedroom. After I cleaned the room I headed into the ensuite bathroom and started to tidy up in there.

As I was cleaning Stephanie walked in. My eyes quickly faced the ground and I stepped into the corner of the room so I didn't get into my Goddesses way. I saw her shirt fly across my visual field. She had no issue about getting undressed in front of me. I was expected to avert my eyes rather than perve on her. I heard the rustling as she took the rest of her night clothes off and stepped into the shower. My little thing was straining against its cage so excited to be this close to a beautiful woman with no clothing even if I knew it wasn't okay for a sub like me to look at her.

I heard her get into the shower and start the water. I quickly grabbed the clothes she threw on the ground all over the floor and left the room trying desperately not to take a peek at her. If she ever saw me do that I would regret it. After I left the ensuite I placed the dirty clothes in the laundry basket I had set up near her bed. I then set out several outfits I thought might look cute for my Goddess to wear. I was worried that she would find none of them acceptable. I still had not fully learned Stephanie's fashion sense and often made mistakes when picking clothes.

After I rushed out of the bedroom and placed the dirty clothing in the laundry. It could stay there for now as needed to get dirty dishes cleaned up before Goddess came out of her shower. She would not be okay with having a mess in her home when I was supposed to be her bitch maid for the day. Even if it was one she had made minutes earlier.

I cleaned up the dishes and made sure the table was clean. I had gotten ahead of Stephanie and everything should have been ready before she used it. That was the most stressful part of the day. Now I just needed to spend a few hours making the house look spotless.

I spent the next couple of hours sweeping, (As I was not allowed to bother my Goddess with the noise of a vacuum.) dusting, wiping down surfaces, mopping and doing all the small things it takes to make a house look beautiful.

At some point in the day, I heard Goddess open the door and leave the house. Of course, she did not say goodbye to me. She probably would not even acknowledge me at all today. I felt a sense of joy when I heard her leave. It meant a lot to me that Stephanie trusted me enough to be left alone in her home.

While I was wiping the bench clean I realised my wallet was open. I took a closer look and could see that Stephanie had helped herself and taken my card and some loose cash from my wallet before she left the house. The moment I realised this my little boy clit god hard. I took a moment to marvel at the state she had me in. I then shook my head quickly and got back to work. I knew she would expect everything to be perfect by the time she got home.

I spent another 3 hours cleaning everything I possibly could. This house was immaculate. I took a moment to be proud of my work before I started double-checking everything I could. Goddess would not have a reason to deny me a release and I was going to make sure of it. Then I heard the door open.

I could hear Stephanie come inside. She was talking to someone else. A jolt of fear shot up my spine. I quickly walked to the corner of the room to make sure not to get in Stephanie's way. I listened closely and noticed that she was speaking to a man. They were joking and I could very easily recognise that cute flirty laugh my Goddess does when she is excited.

They entered the living room. I could not help myself but I took a small glance. He was a tall and well-built guy and he had his hands all over Stephanie's beautiful body. I looked at the ground my legs closed tightly together in a feminine way. It left my pink cage exposed. The man laughed the moment he saw me.

"You still got this loser cleaning your house." He said, obviously amused. Goddess just answered him with a small

"Uh huh." before I could hear her kissing him. It then dawned on me. I had never seen this man before.

"Wait, this one is different?" he said. My heart began to beat faster. I had not known Goddess had multiple submissives cleaning for her. I felt a pang of jealousy as my little dick tried to get hard.

"I don't know. I can't remember if he was here last time." Said Steph dismissively. She was obviously focused on the man in front of her.

I was staring down my body. I could see my maid dress, little pink cage and the stockings I had on. I felt so turned on and ashamed that Stephanie didn't even remember me compared to the other submissive I had just learnt she had. All I wanted to do was serve her better than ever before. Be such a good bitch that I would be her favourite!

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sounds of my Goddess moaning from the bedroom. They were both obviously having a lot of fun. I could not help but listen as I heard her enjoying herself. Tried to find something to do but it was so hard not to listen.

I had Goddess' clothing in the dryer. I knew I had to make sure they were needly folded and placed back in her room before I could leave. It would be completely unacceptable for me to try and put them back while Goddess was being fucked by a real man. All I could do was wait outside the bedroom feeling pathetic until I would be allowed to return the clothes where they belonged and finish my day.

After about an hour of standing still and waiting. I heard the bedroom door open. The man walked out. I took a small glance and saw a satisfied smile on his face. He ignored me and headed to the door leaving on his own. I stood and waited for another 5 minutes until I heard Goddess start to take another shower.

I took this chance and rushed inside the bedroom. I quickly placed the folded clothes where they belonged. After I focused on the bed and started fixing it. Stephanie and her guest had completely ruined the nice bed I had made for her earlier in the day. I did not know how long she would be in the shower so I hurried and made the bed as fast as I could before quickly leaving the bedroom.

I had done all the cleaning. I knew I was only here to clean and would not be allowed to stay longer than I needed to in order to get everything done. Went to the kitchen bench and grabbed my wallet and keys. My card was still missing. I would have to beg my Goddess to give it back when she let me see her again.

I left the house making sure to straighten Stephanie's shoes on the way out. I quickly looked up and down the street. Thankfully no one was there. After a very undignified run to my car, I headed home.

Later that night I was lucky enough to receive a message from my Goddess.

"At least you didn't mess anything up this time loser. This only shows that you were being lazy last week. So you will go another week without cumming. Oh. you also need to put more money on your card bitch."

This Woman is amazing!