Saturday Night Femdom

Story Info
Sam worships Karen before and after her night out.
3.4k words
4.31
38.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oralsub95
Oralsub95
28 Followers

Sam had just finished in the gym when his phone buzzed, looking down he immediately felt his cock twitch in its cage as he read the message, it was Karen. 'My house 8pm' it read, glancing at his watch, Sam saw it was nearly 7 already. Racing home, he showered before driving to Karen's house, stopping off to buy her a bottle of her favourite wine.

Sam was good looking and in great shape, and at 23 had been serving Karen as her personal slave for almost a year. Karen was quite a bit older at 41, she was blonde and curvy, with large breasts and a round arse. Though she didn't keep herself in as good shape as her slave did, Karen was undeniably sexy. When they had met on a fetish dating site, she had been easily able to take advantage of Sam's submissive streak. Whilst their dynamic had started in the bedroom, over time she had exerted more and more control over him. The introduction of a chastity device into their relationship very quickly turned Sam from a submissive lover into her 24/7 slave. Tonight Karen was having a few drinks with her friends, Helen and Lisa, and she planned on showing off her boy toy.

"Wow, he's hot" said Helen, as Karen showed her a picture of Sam on her phone.

"Wait, so this guy pays you to be your sex slave?" Lisa interjected.

"Sometimes sex" Karen responded "sometimes I just sit on his face, the other day I had him round to cook dinner and rub my feet."

"Sounds like you've got him well trained" Helen laughed, handing her phone back to Karen.

"Yeah I locked him up in chastity a few months back, and since then, he's been at my beck and call" Karen added, before hearing the doorbell "in fact that should be him now."

As Karen answered the door, Sam handed her the bottle of wine, before dropping to his knees and kissing her shoes. She smiled, slipping her foot out of her heel and rubbing it in Sam's face. Still in the doorway, in full view of the public, he began to kiss his mistress' bare foot, before taking her toes in his mouth. After a few minutes Karen withdrew her foot, beckoning him in.

"I'm going out with my friend's tonight, so you can tend to my feet later. I'll need you to drive us into town, and pick us up after we've been to a few bars, oh and my house could do with a clean while we're out".

"Yes Karen" Sam replied.

"Good boy, now take your clothes off and come through into the living room, and bring your wallet too."

Sam followed her orders, stripping completely, before taking his wallet and following his mistress through. He immediately blushed when he saw Karen's two friends, who began laughing at his situation, whilst ogling his muscular naked body, and pointing at his caged cock. However, knowing better than to disobey his goddess, he knelt by her, face down and handed his wallet over.

"See girls, told you he was my bitch. Do you have my tribute for this month slave?" Karen chided.

"Yes mistress, it's in my wallet."

"Good boy, on all fours, you can be my footstool while I count it" Karen ordered, her slave quick to follow.

She opened his wallet and began counting the banknotes inside. Karen looked up at her friends explaining "he pays me £200 a month for this, and he loves it, don't you slut?" looking down at Sam, he nodded in agreement. Karen kept hold of his wallet, adding "I think we'll take your card with us tonight, and you can pay for our drinks as well, how does that sound?"

"Of course mistress, thank you" he responded.

Helen and Lisa could scarcely believe themselves, as Karen took his card out, threw the wallet back on the floor, and slapped Sam's arse, who was still serving as her footstool.

"Last month I took his card to go shopping, I must have spent £500. His reward was that I took off his cock cage so he could kiss my arse and wank onto the floor- of course I made him lick it up afterwards though." Karen said, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Now slave go and get that wine you brought me, along with three glasses, and a bowl for you, oh and get my riding crop from the hall."

Sam was quick to fetch the wine and the glasses, bringing it through and serving a glass to Karen, Helen and Lisa, who took great delight in pinching his six pack and slapping his balls. He then returned with the riding crop and bowl, kneeling at Karen's feet.

"Good pet, seeing as you're paying for our drinks tonight, I think it's only fair I give you something to drink." Karen said as she positioned herself over the bowl, squatted down and let out a steady stream of piss. Sam instinctively leant over and began lapping up the bowl, as the other two looked on, still not quite believing what was happening. Karen then put her feet back on him, before delivering a few swift strikes of the riding crop that made him wince.

"Wow Karen, you'll have to let us borrow him, I've got a few jobs around the house that need doing and I could use some eye candy" Helen said.

"Yeah, same" interrupted Lisa "he could do my garden for me while I sunbathe, and give me a massage after."

"Haha hear that Sam, I think you're going to be quite busy." Karen said, again spanking him with the crop, by now his arse was redder than his face. She added "Girls he's yours to use and abuse. "

As conversation continued for the next hour or so, Sam remained humiliated, but also thoroughly turned on. He served primarily as a footstool, occasionally getting up to fill the ladies' glasses, who in turn ensured Sam's bowl remained full with piss. Looking at the clock, Karen indicated it was time for them to head out. After allowing Sam to brush his teeth and get dressed, he drove the girls to a local bar. The entire journey there, Karen and her friends taunted him, describing the guys they were going to talk to, and how much of his money they were going to spend.

"I'll text you when I want you to pick us up, and my house better be spotless, when I get back, understand?" Karen asked.

"Yes mistress."

"That's what I like to hear" Karen added, before ordering Sam to open his mouth so she could spit in it, and then slapping him across the face. "See you later slave" she laughed as the three of them got out of the car.

Sam drove back to Karen's house, which had been left quite messy and immediately got to work tidying. Over the next few hours, he slaved away tirelessly, while Karen and her friends were out spending his money. She kept sending him pictures of them at the bar, along with messages reminding him to do her laundry and clean the bathroom. Sam's balls ached, and his cock strained in it's cage as he washed his mistress' soiled panties. Similarly as he loaded Karen's gym gear into the machine, he couldn't resist smelling the crotch and armpit areas as well as her smelly, now slightly crusty gym socks. He groaned with frustration, remembering the time he had picked Karen up from her spin class, only to spend the evening serving as her human washcloth.

Sam then began cleaning her bathroom, scrubbing the floors, as well as the shower, bath and sink. As he cleaned the toilet, he hoped that Karen would use him as her toilet later on. Though he enjoyed tasting her champagne earlier, along with Helen and Lisa's, it was better directly from the source. Sam enjoyed being used as his mistress' toilet, as well as cleaning her pussy after. Recently Karen had started using him as her human toilet paper after taking a shit, telling Sam that she loved the depravity of having his warm wet tongue cleaning her dirty arsehole. As he was just finishing off the housework, Karen texted 'pick us up in 20 mins'.

Sam's heart began racing as he drove back into town to pick them up, hoping that Karen would be satisfied with his cleaning, and that she would allow him to service her sexually. Karen, Helen and Lisa were talking to a couple of guys when Sam parked up outside. As he waved to them, they pointed to him, and began laughing, before getting in. They continued to taunt Sam as he drove them home.

"My legs are aching after tonight Sam, I'll expect you round tomorrow to give them a massage" said Lisa.

"Oooh yeah, same here" agreed Helen. "I'll probably be a bit hungover tomorrow, so if you could bring me a coffee and a bacon sandwich in the morning, I might let you kiss my arse" she laughed.

"He gives a great foot rub too, and it's easy to kick him in the balls if he slacks off" said Karen, before adding "in fact, my feet are pretty sore now slave, I think when we get home I'll have you massage them with your mouth."

"Wow Karen you're so naughty" exclaimed Lisa "and Sam I can't believe you actually like this."

"I know" Helen agreed "I never thought someone so good looking could be so pathetic."

"Treat them mean keep them keen" Karen replied. "He loves being my little toy to use and abuse, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, thank you for letting me serve you mistress Karen" Sam responded, much to the amusement of the three women.

"How much of this loser's money do you think we spent tonight? That champagne was pretty expensive" Lisa said.

"Who cares" Karen replied "besides, I'm sure it will taste even better when it's been filtered through me, really we're doing him a favour."

The humiliation continued as Sam drove Lisa and Helen home, with Karen making a point of giving his phone number to both of them. Though he blushed with embarrassment, his cock again tried to escape from it's cage as he imagined serving these two women. Karen sent Sam into a local fast food restaurant to get her some fried chicken, and then spent the rest of the journey home telling him about all the fun they'd had, while he'd been locked up in chastity, cleaning her house. As they got in Karen sank onto the sofa, before looking at Sam, clicking her fingers and pointing at her feet. Knowing what she wanted, he got to his knees and removed her shoes.

"Rub them for me" she ordered offhandedly.

"Phew, what a night" Karen remarked as she put her foot up to his face, indicating for him to smell as he began massaging. She turned on the TV and ate her food, ignoring Sam, who was completely focused on his task.

As Sam deeply inhaled her sweaty feet, Karen reflected on how easily she had been able to use his foot fetish to wrap him around her little finger. Indeed, when they had first met Sam had confessed that he had a thing for women's feet. In the early days Karen stopped letting him touch her feet when they were in the bedroom. She began using it as an incentive for him to do errands, or tasks around the house (a win-win for Karen, who loved having her feet worshipped anyway). Once Sam began contributing financially, she would often call him after she had been hiking, or at the gym, and he would come round begging to give her feet a tongue bath.

Sam began to plant gentle kisses on her toes, whilst still pressing his thumbs up and down the sole of her foot. Karen laughed looking down at her obedient sub, he was in heaven with his nose between her toes. Before she met Sam, Karen had never thought of her feet as particularly attractive. At a UK size 7 they were quite big, with long toes, her second toe longer than the big one, they were very pale, and after being trapped in high heels for the last few hours, were veiny, and had a few marks from where the shoe had rubbed. Karen smiled, still finding it hard to believe that she had a young stud on his knees literally paying her to massage her feet and soothe them with his lips. As Sam was lavishing soft, lingering kisses all over the sole of her foot, they were both in a state of pure bliss.

"Mmmm that feels divine, now suck on my toes bitch, this is your reward for paying for our night out." Karen moaned, as Sam eagerly began to take her toes in his mouth, swirling his tongue around.

"Do you like how they taste?" She asked, her sub nodding his head. "Do a good job licking the sweat from my feet, and I might let you lick other parts of me" Karen teased.

Sam resumed worshipping, this time licking with real fervour, as Karen laid back, enjoying having her feet pampered.

"That's enough for now slave" she said, pulling her feet away, much to Sam's disappointment. "I need to use the toilet, and seeing as you've been such a good pet, perhaps you'd like to join me."

"Yes please mistress" Sam responded excitedly, before Karen ordered him upstairs, telling him to strip and lie in the bath. A few minutes later she appeared, also naked, and stood over him. Sam adored Karen's body, her curves, her tattoos, her large round breasts and her beautiful arse.

"Do you like what you see?" She cooed, looking down at her eager submissive, and using her toes to play with his chastity device. "Maybe if you're a good toilet, and you make me cum after, I might let you cum."

Karen then squatted above her slave's face, her pussy just a few inches from his open mouth. Sam could smell her divine scent, and longed for her golden nectar. Karen sighed as she let out a steady stream of piss, though Sam tried to catch as much as possible in his mouth, it went all over his face. She kept pissing more and more, and Sam struggled to gulp it all down, not wanting to waste any.

"I told you the champagne would taste nicer once it had been filtered through me, didn't I slave" Karen laughed, the last few drops falling into his mouth.

"Thank you mistress."

"You're very welcome toilet, now lick me clean" Karen said squatting right down and sitting on his face. Sam immediately got to work, lapping up her sweet pussy with a flat tongue. He savoured every drop of her piss. He then began licking down from her clit, to the bottom, and trying to gain entry with his tongue. After a few minutes, the taste of piss and sweat was replaced with the taste of his mistress' arousal. As Sam sucked and nibbled gently on her lips, he could Karen moan in approval.

"Good pussylicker, that's it, ooooh yeah right there, make your mistress cum."

Karen was clearly enjoying her subs oral attention, as she put more weight on Sam's face, his nose now nestled between her arse cheeks. The sudden lack of air, combined with the taste of her pussy, and the musky odour of her arse, was an intoxicating mix, that was making Sam feel light headed. He continued nonetheless, sucking on his mistress' clit, and letting her ride his face as she orgasmed.

Karen flopped forward, breathing heavily, onto Sam's chest. Though they were now in the 69 position, Karen had no intention of unlocking him and sucking is cock, instead she began licking his cage, frustrating Sam.

She continued teasing, before looking back and saying "you know, my arse feels really sweaty now, be a good slave and get your tongue in there."

Sam didn't need to be told twice, hungrily licking up and down between her cheeks. He loved the taste of Karen's arse, and was in heaven rimming her. The salty, musky taste, combined with fresh sweat, and some of her pussy juice came together to form the most delicious cocktail, and Sam couldn't get enough of it. After he had cleaned her crack with his tongue, he began to circle her arsehole gently.

"You'd better get your tongue right in there slave, or no cumming for you" said Karen, enjoying having her slave rim her.

Sam began alternating between sucking on her rosebud, trying to enter with his tongue, gradually relaxing her arsehole. As he faced away to breathe Karen let out a fart, before sitting back on his face, laughing at her slave's predicament.

"Mmmmmm keep licking my arse, how does my fart smell bitch?"

"So good mistress, I love the way your arse smells and tastes." Sam responded, before getting back to his task, pistoning in and out of her arsehole with his tongue.

"Oh really" Karen quizzed. "Maybe tomorrow morning I'll use you as my toilet paper. Mmmmm I love a warm wet tongue to clean and soothe my arsehole after I'm done taking a shit."

Sam kept worshipping her arse, but was becoming increasingly frustrated in his cock cage, his balls had been aching all night and he was desperate to be released. Sensing this, Karen got up, satisfied with her slave's oral efforts.

"All that arselicking has made me horny, lets have a shower, and then maybe I'll let you fuck me."

They both showered together, Sam taking the time to lick Karen's armpits and breasts, before covering her body in lotion and then washing her hair. Sam too was allowed to shower washing away his mistress' piss, before they both dried off. Going through into the bedroom, Karen laid on the bed, but indicated for Sam to kneel on the floor.

"You know slave, it really turns me on when you beg to fuck me." Karen said, enjoying her position of power. Seeing her young, attentive, submissive lover on his knees desperate to fuck her, was making Karen's pussy wet.

"Please, please let me fuck you mistress, I need to feel myself inside you, I'll do absolutely anything."

"Anything?" Karen asked wickedly.

"Yes Karen, I'll up your tributes, I'll cook, clean, massage your feet, whatever you want."

"Hmmmm, OK, I guess you've been a good slave tonight, go on then" she said reaching for the key beside her bed and unlocking Sam's cock. Still on his knees, he began kissing Karen's pussy, licking up and down and nuzzling his face in. She moaned, putting her legs over his shoulders and grabbing his hair. After a few minutes Karen couldn't hold off any longer.

"Put your cock in me slave."

Straight away Sam threw himself onto the bed, entering Karen. She started groaning in ecstasy as he fucked her. With Sam on top of her, Karen could see the hunger and desire in his eyes, she was scratching his back as he rode her hard, his cock filling her pussy. She clung to him tightly as he continued to thrust in and out.

"I'm gonna cum mistress." Sam moaned.

"Not until I say" She replied.

"Please Karen, I'm so close" he begged, panting for breath.

"Only if you lick it all out."

"Yes mistress, thank you" Sam started but trailed off as he came inside her, filling her pussy, before getting off her and collapsing, sweaty and out of breath.

"Thank you mistress, that was incredible."

"It really was" Karen responded "but you're not done yet, get down there and clean up all that mess you made."

Sam began kissing down Karen's body, before once again nestling his head between her legs. She sighed at the pleasant feeling of him sucking out his cum, though she was exhausted and told Sam to stay away from her clit, she nonetheless enjoyed the sensation of him cleaning her with his mouth.

"Good boy, am I all clean now?" Karen asked, before adding "you may as well give my arse a lick while you're down there, you know how it relaxes me."

Sam was quick to obey, and Karen let out a sigh as his tongue sought out her arsehole. She enjoyed watching his head bobbing up and down as he rimmed her gently, with his nose in her pussy.

Mmmmmm that feels great, but I'm tired now, maybe you could wake me up like that in the morning" Karen remarked, before adding "you can stay with me tonight."

Sam got up to turn off the light and then got back into bed with Karen, he pulled her in, kissing her neck, and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Oralsub95
Oralsub95
28 Followers