A Day on the Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Mike said, "You ever been fucked before?"

"Mnph," I replied, shaking my head no as best as I could.

"My little girls a virgin. Don't worry, I won't take you unless you ask me. I'm gonna take my hand off your head and I want you to keep sucking. No hands."

True to his word, he took his hand off my head and I enthusiastically kept sucking that huge cock. His finger slipped past my ring and into my ass and I moaned in pleasure, pausing for a moment on his cock.

"Don't stop, Daddy's almost there," he said.

With his words of encouragement, I returned to my task and eagerly moved my head up and down on his member.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum," Mike moaned, and I moved my head as fast as I could, licking the head of his cock in my mouth with each stroke. The finger in my ass felt divine and I was lost in pleasure.

Soon I felt the first blast of cum in my mouth as Mike moaned and pushed my head down on his cock again. Again and again he shot his cum into my mouth and I loved every second. I tried my best to swallow it all but some ran down his cock onto his balls.

His hand relaxed as his orgasm subsided and I came up, gasping for air as his other finger slipped out of my ass.

"That was amazing," he said. "I didn't force you too hard, right?" He asked.

"Amazing," I agreed "and no, not at all. I loved it."

He grinned at me. "Yeah it looked like you sure did. I meant what I said about your virginity. If you want me to take it, you'll have to ask me."

I blushed again and looked down. "Thanks Mike," I said, suddenly feeling exposed and awkward again. "And don't tell my Dad, please? My real dad."

Mike just laughed. "Tell him that his daughter had my cock down her throat and loved every second? Don't worry. I won't mention it."

"Want to go for a swim?" I asked, standing up.

"God you're beautiful," he said, standing in front of me too. We both looked down as our cocks touched. His was easily three times the size of my own. I laughed a bit and he chuckled too, both of us looking down at our wet cocks. Then he kissed me, long and deep. And I realized in that moment that I would beg him to take my virginity if I had to.

"Let's swim." He agreed.

Comment if you'd like to read the next part!

12