A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinding against the base of his shaft Lucille edged herself closer and closer to orgasm, turned on even more when she saw the wide eyes of Mike next to her. His long cock sticking out from him like a thick rod. She reached out and grabbed it.

She could feel her orgasm edging closer, but Lucile wanted the moment to last so with immense will she tried to push it away. She lifted up a leg and moved off Robby's wet cock and then got onto all fours.

"Your turn," she smiled back at Mike, as she started sucking on Robby's cock, her pussy on full view in front of Mike. Her engorged labia parted, soaking and swollen.

"Fuck me baby," she said, gyrating in front of her husband.

Mike lined up behind her. His cock entered her easily. Without him having to move, Lucille plunged back and forth on his dick. Mike wrapped his hands around her breasts and slammed into her.

"Uuuuhh."

Slow and hard and deep. The motion pushed her off Robby's dick. She lay over his abdomen. Her arms splayed to the side.

Slow and hard again. Skin slapping as he drove his dick deep.

"Uuuuuuhhhh."

He built up the pace. Hands on her hips now, he drove into her and pulled her back into him. Slick, slapping sounds as the wet flesh of her cunt embraced then released his shaft. Cum dripped down out of her onto the bed.

"Uuugghhhhh."

Mike felt the orgasm creep up on him and slowed, paused. Withdrew. A nod to Robby who now took his turn behind Lucille. Her head face down on the bed, arms splayed, her ass high, and his hands on her hips as Robby fucked her.

Both men go back and forth like this for ages. Lucille lost all sense of time as her men took turns to pound her pussy. She lost sense of herself, unaware of the deep, loud, primal noises coming deep from within her.

"Uuuuuugghh."

Her back of her thighs and ass were red from the slapping. Her labia tingled. Her clit screamed for release. Sweat smeared her body. It was rugged and raw and exquisite.

Her face was flat on the bed as Mike or maybe it was Robby drilled into her. She couldn't hold it back any more and brought a hand up beneath her. A cock rammed into her and she felt all around her vulva, smeared and slick and she rubbed her fingers over her clit and felt the throbbing and pleasure emanating over her.

Returning from the blissful, sexual daze, she felt awareness return to her. Mike was behind her. She could feel him in her and sensed he was close too. Shorter breaths. Desperate thrusts. She was on the verge and so was he. Mike sensed it as well and this time doesn't switch.

"Cum for me baby, I'm so close."

With grunts and moans and slapping skin the couple let go and cum together. Waves of euphoria crashed over Lucille as her body jerked and Mike ejaculated deep inside her, his spunk pulsing out from his member and the muscles of her vagina throbbed against him in a long, long delicious orgasm that they lost themselves in.

After a while, Lucille collapsed on the bed, a sheen of sweat coating her back. She slid facedown on the other side of Mike, and laughed into the bed covers. Her whole vagina pulsing.

"Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god."

Mike kisses on her back then turns slightly to face Robby.

"Oh my god I'm still tingling."

Mike looked to Robby, his hand around his engorged penis, and felt a sudden pang of pity that he missed out on the intensity of his and Lucille's orgasm, its echoes still emanating through him. He reached out and wrapped his own fingers round Robby's dick, rubbing his hands up and down. Inching his body further down, he starts mouthing on him again, pulling on his skin and squeezing his tight balls.

Faster and faster, his hands pulled the skin back and forth while his tongue and lips take Robby up and over the edge. For the first time in his life, he felt the hot spray of spunk against the inside of his mouth. Robby grunted as he thrusted into Mike.

Mike lay back, resting his arms against Lucille and his legs over Robby. Robby leant over and kissed him. Then he fell back and the three of them lay like that, limbs intertwined, breathing, silent, soft chuckles as shivers of pleasure swept over them, all three just enjoying the post-sex warmth of their bodies as lazy hands glanced and grazed each other's arms and legs and breasts.

"That was unbelievably hot."

"That was amazing."

"Oh my fucking god."

Robby stood up and refilled their glasses, his cock, soft but still very engorged, swinging between his legs as he crossed the room with the bottle and topped them up. Soft smiles and intimate touches as the three lovers silently drank their Champagne.

"Lie on your front," Lucille said to Mike after a while. "Open your legs a bit."

Lucille knelt behind him, and began to glide her hands along his back, his ass, his thighs.

She reached under and pulled his cock back. He felt it stir as her fingers encased it. Swollen but still soft, he could feel blood returning already. She stroked his balls and then that delightful sensitive skin below and between his ass. He opened himself up as her fingers glanced over his hole. And he gasped as the soft wet warmth of her tongue lapped across it.

"You love this, don't you Mike."

Her finger slid into his ass easily. He pushed back on it. Mike felt another go in.

"I think my pussy is done, but I think you still need fucked Mike."

He felt her stretch his ass as another finger was forced in. Then he moaned in ecstasy as she sipped her wet tongue in.

Slick and wet she pushed three fingers in. Then a fourth.

"You're such a slut Mike. Four fingers. You fucking love that, don't you."

"Oh god yes," panted Mike.

"You love me fingering you ass, don't you."

"God, yes."

She slapped his ass, leaving a red mark. "Robby, come here and stand in front of me. I'm going to get you nice and hard for my slut husband then I'm going to watch as you fuck him, as you fuck his ass."

Mike's cock twitched at her dirty talk. Old, cautious, shy Lucille was a memory. He couldn't have loved her more.

Robby had already moved off the bed and had been standing watching Lucille finger, tongue, then fist her husband. Lucille turned her head and leant forward, opening her lips and willing Robby to kneel forwards. She took his cock and pulled him into her mouth and within seconds he was thrusting into her. With both hands gripping her head, he thrusts into her mouth, causing her to gag on him, and thick saliva smearing on his hard pole.

"He's ready."

An emptiness hit Mike's insides as Lucille withdrew but a moment later he felt the soft hardness of Robby's dick push, probe, and stretch his hole.

His nerves and hesitancy were long gone. All he felt now was an urgent hunger for Robby's cock. Eager for his dick, Mike pushed back and groaned loudly as Robby slid into him.

Hands roughly grabbed his hips and thrust forwards.

"Slowly."

The back and forth was gentle at first but the urges in both men built to a rutting lust and it wasn't long before Robby was banging into Mike's ass and Mike was writhing forwards and back and moaning into his pillow while his wife watched.

Lucille shifted to the head of the bed and rested a leg on either side of her husband's head. Robby's thrusts nudged him closer, burying Mike's between Lucille's thighs, inches from her swollen, cum-soaked vagina. Thrusts rocked him against her. His dick was hard again and swung forward and back. He could feel the orgasm from deep within building.

Sweat gleaned Robby's face as he fucked Mike with a vigorous passion that he'd kept far from Lucille. Thrusting hard forward. Mike jerking back and forth. Guttural grunting from both men.

"Uugh."

Lucille watched with eyes wide open. Turned on, she considered the Champagne bottle, but doesn't think her fucked-raw pussy could take it. Instead she brought her soft fingertip to her vagina and teased her clit as she watched her man writhe, buck and completely abandon himself.

Mike could feel the orgasm hurtling closer like an oncoming train as Robby slammed into his ass.

Robby could feel the tensing of his balls and as his penis throbbed, he arched his back and grunted loudly and exploded into Mike's rectum.

Mike could feel the orgasm, just out of reach, ebbing closer and retreating as Robby ejaculated into him and he reached for his cock and pulled the skin back and that was all it took and he sprayed hot cum over his hand and over Lucille's outstretched leg.

Panting, gasping, glazed in sweat, Mike lowered himself to the bed. Robby on top off him, then he slid to the side on the other side of Lucile.

"Oh fucking hell."

"That was ..."

"Fuck ..."

Mike turned to look at Robby, smiled, then shifted on to his elbows and leant into him and the two men kissed freely, deeply, tongues dancing.

Lucille gasped, this tender, erotic moment between her men was all it took and she lightly rubbed her fingers over her sensitive clitoris, squeezed her thighs, and felt another warm orgasm flow over her in a series of soft spasms.

Still glowing, Lucille slipped down the bed, nestled into Mike and reached over to Robby to wrap them all together.

"That was so fucking sexy. So hot. My two big, beautiful, filthy, fucking men."

Panting and glazed in sweat, gentle hands caressing intertwined limbs and backs and breasts, the three of them found themselves slipping into an intimate easy silence.

"I think I'm done."

A dreamy euphoria wrapped around them, and one by one but all together, the three of them slipped into a beautiful, restful sleep. The all looked forward to the morning after