A Day with Lauren Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

"So, what do you girls have in mind for the day?" I asked.

"Well, we have to plan a big party," Karen answered. "We have to get Lauren hooked with Bill and Julie, Sean and Susan, Charlie and Stella and Ken and Claire. We thought we could introduce Lauren to her new lifestyle with a party."

"And sometime before I leave today, I insist on watching you fuck your wife," Lauren added.

"She also wants to eat my pussy after you fuck me," Karen added.

"I'm all for that," I told them, "except for the party planning. I'll leave that up to you girls."

I went upstairs to shower and shave and the girls went out to straighten out the patio and sun bathe by the pool. I threw on a robe to go out front to retrieve the Sunday newspaper. When I came back in I headed out to the patio, discarding my robe in the kitchen, to find Karen and Lauren laying on the lounge, locked in an embrace, kissing passionately. I stood and watched for a while until they noticed my presence.

"Looks like you're ready for me already," Karen said pointing at my hard cock.

"For you, I am always ready," I responded cheerfully.

They both got up and Karen patted on the lounge, "come here and lie down so I can ride that big cock of yours."

I did as instructed and Karen positioned herself over me, facing me, she lowered herself down, my cock sliding into her wet pussy as she leaned forward and kissed me passionately. Karen relentlessly rocked back and forth. I thrust my hips up when she went back, my cock going balls deep into her. Lauren knelt beside us, vigorously rubbing Karen's clit. Five times Karen screamed out, "Oh god, fuck," as her orgasms came. Eventually, I couldn't hold back any longer, I unloaded in my wife as her final orgasm gripped my cock.

I rested on top of Karen trying to catch my breath. When I got up Lauren wasted no time to lick my wife's pussy, slurping up our combined cum. "God, that's good," Lauren commented as she engaged in her first experience eating another woman's pussy.

Later on, I relaxed as Karen and Lauren discussed the upcoming party. "I don't know about Ken and Claire," Lauren said. "Ken wasn't too keen about the group sex thing at my house. He left quickly without really participating."

"Yes, Claire left our get together when Dan started fucking little Julie, Bill's wife," Karen added. "And Susan passed on Dan but stayed and watched."

"We have to invite them but let them know it's alright not to participate," Lauren concluded.

The party was set for Friday night, two weeks away, with an invitation to stay through the entire weekend.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers
12