All Comments on 'A Day without Internet'

by Anita669

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dietz100001dietz100001about 1 year ago

Congratulations on your first story. I thourghly enjoyed it and look forward to chapter ll. It was hard not to envision you as the mother.

A New Fan

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story felt too erratic and unrealistic. Feel it would have benefitted from the family slowly falling into Incest like they couldn't resist and the boredom and feelings just boil over but for 1st story not bad!

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Very nice! Hope to see a next chapter for this one! So many dirty possibilities for this story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

In order to do as you ask, that is, ignore your bad writing, one would have to not read any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was great you need a part 2 though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hate parental sex with offspring - gross

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 1 year ago

A strange story, but fun. Maybe daddy can be persuaded to abandon his reservations?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. You're writing style is fantastic. Would love to see a part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So this was kind of weird. You refer the family as being nudists more than once, but they wear clothing the entire time?

neil_jostenneil_jostenabout 1 year ago

Love the story, I enjoyed that it felt light-hearted compared to some of the more intense stories on here. I didn't even notice that english isn't your first language, fuck the haters.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

So brave, commenting anonymously, informing us that you hate parental sex with offspring (WTF are you even here), which only makes it obvious you didn’t even read it!

Loved the story. Quirky and fun!

LordDeanLordDeanabout 1 year ago

Fun, sexy story. I enjoyed it. Please, please write more.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Liked the story hope mo follows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit tedious. Perhaps it would have been better if they were either actually nudists or alternatively, very private. As it is, there is little build-up and no great erotically charged moments. If the daughter always masturbates with the door open, then this is nothing new to the family. Same with the son. And the other daughter seems to have an easily visible buttplug always in. Meanwhile the mother is keen for sone action. So with all of this, its only a matter of time before they all have sex. So there is no sexual tension. I also couldnt see why characters were doing whatever they did. How did it add to the story to have the son mend a chair (and with duct tape!)? Why did the younger daughter walk about listening to loud music? It was a bit like watching non-playable charcters milling about pointlessly in a game. It also suffered from the lack of an editor. Too many quirky expressions to ignore. Who has pancakes for dinner?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought it was clever and fun and turned me on. Don’t worry about the haters.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

It was really good but I’d love them to all wank themselves and each other and some fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Needs a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnita669@Anita669
Horny MILF who enjoys sex and porn in all forms. The literal kind since... well, last century. I’ve started reading erotic/sex stories in adult magazines, when in the late 90s online production boomed. There I discovered incest themed stories and got hooked ever since. It’s my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES