A Day without Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livia's endless masturbation was interrupted when she saw her mother coming out of the house, waving to her, signaling to remove the headset. When the girl did so, she heard her mother saying: "Honey, the lunch is ready. Can you go upstairs and tell your father and Maya about it?" she asked, hoping Alan will join them as well.

"K mom!" the daughter replied as Anita went back into the house. The girl followed and went upstairs.

Maya wasn't in her room, but it didn't take long for Liv to find the whereabouts of her older sister. She was in their parent's room, squeezed next to father, both sleeping. Martin was laying on his back, stretched out on the bed. His Daughter's head rested on his shoulder, breasts pressed to his chest, with one leg crossed over his, sleeping sideways. The way her ass was stuck out, Livia immediately noticed how spread her cheeks were with sister's asshole pulsating, not even remotely hidden by the micro panties. 'This must be the sluttiest bikini I ever saw', Liv thought giggling. "Fuuuck..." she whispered, noticing Maya's hand on the front of their father's jeans, right on the crotch area. And she wasn't just holding it there, a clearly visible bulge was under her hand, provoked by the girl's gentle, sleepy squeezes. 'OMG, she's such a fucking slut', Liv thought.

"Wake up, sleeping beauties!" she told them, smiling, caressing her sister's ass. She thought of touching her asshole, but when she noticed Maya returning to her senses, decided not to. Once awake, her older sister moved away from her father, removing the hand from his crotch. Maya didn't even consider that as an issue or a big deal, just didn't give much thought to what she did in her sleep.

When Martin woke up the first thing he saw was his two beautiful daughters, then felt the hardon in his pants, which he didn't want his girls to notice. "Huh?" he mumbled, still dazed from sleep.

"Lunch, Mom called it." Livia reported.

"Ok, you girls go down, see if she needs any help. I'll join you in a few minutes." Martin instructed them, looking to have some time for his erection to collapse.

Twenty minutes later, when Alan entered the house, lunch was already in the progress, but he felt the strange vibe between the members of his family. "Hi y'all, sorry for being late..." he said sitting at his usual place, but was ignored with the quarrel in progress.

"...so what, as if YOU did anything today?!?" Livia was addressing her older sister.

"So fucking what, am I a servant to you?" Maya yells back.

"Girls, girls... I just asked if you'll be able to help me later with dishes and vacuuming..." their mother tried to calm down the escalated conversation.

"Yeah, my ass servant!" Liv replied, provoking her sister's fetish.

"You wish, bitch!" she replied. "At least my pussy wasn't stretched around the house today..." was the best insult she could find.

"At least I didn't play with Daddy's..."

"LIV!" Maya yelled back at her sister, stopping her from pronouncing what she saw. Martin wasn't even paying attention, practically ignoring them both, but Anita felt the sexual frustration coming out from both daughters. A horny person can recognise the symptoms in others. Still, their behavior had to be tamed.

"Girls, calm the fuck down, both of you!" she said in a firm voice, with an idea to discipline them. "I bust myself to put the food on the table, and you act like brats. Calm, the fuck, down!

"Salad was tasty." Livia whispered looking at her mother.

"But Mooom..." Maya said in a crying, desperate voice.

"No buts!" their mother was strict. "Two of you will help me this afternoon, no bullshit or complaints anymore. Agreed?"

"Yes Mom.." both of them said at the same time, now ashamed from losing their temper.

"At least I did my chores." Alan interrupted the women of the family, thinking how he'll finally have time to masturbate the whole afternoon, which he needed as soon as possible.

"Oh, in other news..." Martin addressed him, killing his plans. "George needs some muscle, so I told him we'll help." George being his best friend, a foreman in the shop. Guys still held the old fashioned tradition to help each other when needed, instead of getting paid help. "He's demolishing the old shed. It's a few hours of work, a couple of beers-type of work... we'll be home before dinner."

Alan made a disappointed face, which only his mother understood and noticed. She deeply sympathized with his condition. After all, she was the one in charge of taking him to all the doctors and specialists when his 'condition' arose a few years ago. Anita knew what was wrong and what he needed, but was the last person who could help. Not like this is one of those stories she loved to read so much, where moms helped their sons with sexual agendas.

"Yeah, ok Dad." Alan said. No matter how much he needed to jerk off, he was raised to always be there to help friends and family in need. And George was almost a part of the family, meaning there was no way he'd let down both him or his father.

After lunch, the guys left for the demolition job, while the girls, ashamed after the unnecessary fight they had, helped their mother with dishes and vacuuming. Later, each went to her own room, leaving the house quiet for the whole afternoon. Anita was reading a book, Maya took time to clean and play with some of her anal dildos and plugs, while Livia simply masturbated as she did the whole day.

***

Anita wanted to make their day at least somehow better, and what could be better than pancakes for dinner. Martin and Alan came home after helping George, and the whole Amore family gathered once again at the table, with the smell of freshly made pancakes with blueberry syrup filling the dining room. Maya being the only exception, she insisted on her fiber diet, muesli again.

Still feeling bad, they sat in silence, each of them focused on their own thoughts and the food in front of them. Martin was thinking about whether to ask one of the neighbors to use their phone and call the provider to check what the heck is going on. Something he should have done that morning, but back then he figured they'd fix it 'any minute'. Anita was looking at her family, filled with love and the usual lust. Maya was happy as the plug was back in her ass after she spent most of the day without it, while Livia felt a bit exhausted after a dozen orgasms she had that day.

Alan had blackouts. Barely touching the pancakes, and he was hungry after the hard work, the only thing on his mind was his cock, painfully asking for relief. Under the table he carefully and quietly unzipped the trousers and pulled his cock out, unable to control himself anymore. He simply had to hold the cock in his hand right there, right then. A bump was heard from under the table when it flipped out, but everyone ignored it, probably thinking someone hit it with his leg or something similar. Alan felt good as he started to masturbate, but he needed more than good. His sanity was lost, there was no logic anymore in what he was doing. The faster and faster stroking could lead him to only one direction, and it had to be 'now'. The young man interrupted the silence around the table when his action led to the inevitable.

He quickly stood up, pulled his cock from under the table, hand furiously moving up and down the shaft, when the convulsions began. "Aaaaaah... Fuuuuuck..." he moaned as he started to cum.

"Ou-em-gee!" Maya was the first to react in shock, sitting right across from her brother.

Livia giggled.

"Alan, really?" his father asked, but it was too late for that. "Just what..."

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck...." his son stood on his feet, absolutely unable to control what just started, ejaculating across the table in the direction where his sisters were sitting. Luckily, to make things a bit less creepy, none of it landed on them, but it safely splatted over their dinners. On the direct hit was Maya's bowl of milk and muesli, squirt after squirt landing inside. If he had to aim that good to save his life - he'd probably miss, but this was sniper precision. Some of it finished on Livia's pancakes, but that was insignificant compared to the load Maya got.

"Yeah, Alan... really? What the fuck?" Maya said, upset, but amazed by what her brother just did.

"Dumbass..." Livia whispered to herself, biting the pancake with cum enhanced taste, zero shits given. Only a true slut can stay that phlegmatic in a situation where cum lands on her dinner.

"Ahmm..." Alan tried to calm down with final squirts splashing on the table, then started to laugh when he realized what a mess he made in her sister's dinner bowl. "Ahahaha...Don't worry... It's kind of... proteins, sis." he mumbled, catching his breath. "You do know sperm is a good diet food, sis?"

"Really?" she asked, looking around the table for confirmation from anyone.

"Oh for fuck sake..." her father lowered his head down with hands on his face in disbelief.

"Like... everyone knows that." Alan laughed proudly at his dirty deed. "Right?"

"Are you fucking with me?" Maya asked, looking down at the sperm filled bowl. The fresh topping covered the muesli, slowly soaking down, mixing with the milk.

"It's fine honey." their mother called for the least conflicting solution. "It is protein. Proteins are good for you."

"Good." Maya said smiling to her mom, then quickly stuck a tongue towards her brother, something she always did when they were kids. With no hesitation at all, she continued to eat her proteined-up meal. Each spoon she brought to her mouth had an enormous volume of sperm, which she ate with visible satisfaction. Of course she loved the taste of cum, all her boyfriends, sex dates, friends and their fathers cummed on her face or in her mouth, after fucking her ass, so she appreciated the taste. Today she learned something new - it's a healthy diet when mixed with food.

Livia was looking at her sister eating all that cum. She was done with her pancakes, so she licked some sperm that landed on the plate, a bit jealous of her older sis getting most of it for herself.

"Hm, I once read a story..." Anita started to speak, with her husband interrupting her the very next second.

"Let's not go that way." he said as a suggestion, with disbelief in his voice.

Martin wasn't stupid, the fact his family had a particularly higher sex drive than most people was very obvious and unstoppable. There was nothing he could do to make them not behave this way. After all, they were lifelong nudists, making nudity between them completely normal. To forbid them from being naked or not wearing such revealing clothes, just to have more purity inside the home would be working against themselves, creating more frustrations. The only thing he intended to achieve at all costs is not to let them fuck each other. At moments like this, he thought it may be an impossible task, his wife and kids being the lust filled monsters, but with encouraging abstinence he managed to keep them away from each other. Abstinence in a sense - nudity inside the family is fine, exposed sexual organs are also fine, under the circumstances. Closing one eye to masturbation can pass, and he knew all four of them were doing it all the fucking time...

Fucking of any kind between them was a straight No.

The small compromise had to be letting his daughter eat the brother's cum in front of everyone else. Could have gone without it, Martin thought.

Anita's pussy reacted well to what just happened. In the utopia she imagined, families sharing cum amongst them was something that was normal and encouraged, like in all those free-sex-world stories she loved to read. She was wet, horny, a bitch in heat, on the edge of orgasm just by watching both of her daughters eating Alan's cum. Maya was stupid and she may not have realized the pure erotica in what she just did, but Livia... Anita recognized the girl had the potential of being a grade A slut. The way she ate and licked the cum without even gathering attention to it...pure potential.

"Best dinner ever." Liv broke the silence and started to laugh. The rest of them followed as the good mood returned to the family. They all laughed like crazy for the next couple of minutes, letting the accumulated emotions out, built from unneeded tension that rose amongst them and as an exhaust valve from what just happened. It could go either the puritan 'let's not speak about it' way, or laugh it out. Their choice was keeping an open mind and not turning this into an uncomfortable incident.

"Hm, the service is back." Martin was the first to notice, as notifications started to appear on the screen of his phone.

Literally in seconds, all three of their children excused themselves, running upstairs to their rooms. Finally, gagging deepthroating sluts porn for Alan, with a few more rounds of hand reliefs, hardcore anal for Maya as she'll toy her own ass with a thick dildo, and any kind of porn for Livia as she works on her next orgasm.

"How about that, they left the plates..." Anita said, as the three of them went away.

"Haha, yeah. Should we call them back to clean this up?" Martin said, then had a second thought. "Hm... or better not." He needed some peace and quietness.

"Yeah, fuck them." Anita said, getting down to her knees, unzipping her husband's trousers. "I'd rather take some proteins, too... if you don't mind."

They both laughed, until she couldn't any more with her mouth full.