A Daydream into Reality

Story Info
A quick encounter on a train with a stranger.
2.3k words
4.68
17.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daydreams Into Reality

That was one hell of a work week. I am so glad it's over. I can't wait to get home, shower and open a nice cold beer and do...nothing. It seems like it took forever to get from Monday to Friday. And all of the mindless meetings and inconsiderate assholes that were only too happy to pile on more work were no help either. Well, with any luck, I will be able to relax and forget about it all for a couple of days.

One thing that I won't be able to forget is Linda. Damn, that woman just oozes sexuality and she is not bashful at showing it. Hot, sexy, smart and funny. She is the total package. It didn't help that she had been extra flirty all week. And that sweater she wore today. Damn, it gave me a hard-on right there in the staff meeting today and it stayed with me all day.

I swear she noticed it too because she kept smirking at me in the meeting and she came around to my desk several times today and while not overtly flirting directly with me, she was being extra flirty. I almost had to resort to a quick jerk in the men's room.

As I recalled the vision of her incredibly full tits pushing out the fabric of that sweater, my cock filled with blood yet again and I had to reach down and adjust the uncomfortable pressure. It dawned on me that I was on the platform waiting for the train and had to look around to make sure I wasn't caught. Damn, I was so horny I could barely control myself.

Luckily the train arrived and I could finally begin my long journey home. I would have to endure 45 minutes crammed into a crowded train before I could finally relax in my own home. Before I could climb into the shower and wash away the stress of the day. Before I could grab my hard cock and rub it up and down to the memory of those luscious tits testing the limits of that sweater.

Again, I could feel the swelling between my legs. It was becoming more insistent and more obvious. I had to adjust myself a couple of times while searching for a seat. The movement of the train caused my hardness to rub roughly against the fabric of my suit pants. That, and the occasional brushing of bodies as I made my way back did not help matters any.

Finally, I found an open seat and settled in for the long ride. I tried in vain to control my erection and adjust it yet again without bringing any attention to myself. I glanced around and saw one passenger who could possibly have seen my dealing with my predicament. I only say that because she seemed to look away rather quickly as I glanced around.

Assessing my own predicament, I glanced into my lap to see how noticeable it was. If one were to look directly at my crotch, they could definitely make out the telltale bulge, but I assumed most people weren't going to be looking there. I also noticed the beginnings of a small wet spot from pre-cum. I was afraid of that. Generally my cock leaks a lot of pre-cum and can cause embarrassing situations at times. If it got too noticeable, my only choice was to cover myself with my backpack.

As I settled into the train ride, it didn't take long for passengers to start exiting. In fact, it only took 15 minutes for my seatmate to leave. I was thankful that I was able to stretch out my legs a little and start to decompress. I went back to daydreaming again. This time, I recalled one of the conversations I had with Linda this morning. I remember her bent over my shoulder as we both stared at my computer screen. The heat of her body so close to mine and the delicate scent of her filled my mind.

I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants and more fluid leaking out. I looked down to make sure I wasn't making too much of a display. Unfortunately, I could clearly see the outline of my hard cock and prominent cockhead against the fabric of my pants. The wet spot was also growing. I sheepishly looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Again, I caught the woman standing up next to me quickly look away.

As the train made its way north, I kept my eye on the woman standing next to me to see if she let on that she was aware of my situation. For the next couple of minutes I observed her eyes and facial expression for any signs. Eventually I observed her stance and posture. She was standing and holding onto the overhead bar. This caused her body to be bent in a rather seductive manner. The curve of her hips was automatically accentuated directly before my eyes. As my eyes travelled upwards, I could detect the curvature of her breasts pushing against the soft fabric of her blouse.

Damn, I needed to get out of here and get relief. My mind was obviously working overtime. Subconsciously, my eyes settled upon the gentle sway of her hips as the train bounced along. I was becoming hypnotized by the gentle back and forth motion of her bottom and the slightest hint of jiggle. I believe a very slight moan escaped my lips and I glanced upward to see if she noticed. I looked right into her eyes, and this time it was my turn to quickly look away.

My cock was harder than ever now and my face was beet red. I tried to force myself not to leer like a pervert. After a couple of more minutes however, my roaming eyes made their way back to the gentle back and forth motion of her soft, round buttocks. I could clearly see the curve and swell of soft flesh encased in the soft skirt she was wearing. Perfectly round and plump and so soft and tender looking. I had thoughts of grabbing her ass and squeezing and kissing and licking every inch of her. I could actually feel more pre-cum oozing out of my throbbing cock.

I hesitantly looked up and caught her looking down upon me. I was immediately ashamed and aroused at the same time. As I tried to put on a look that conveyed my embarrassment and also how sorry I was, I noticed that her gaze appeared to be focused on my crotch rather than my face. I must have just been imagining it.

I also noticed that while the train was slowly losing passengers and seats were opening all around, she remained standing. Standing so enticingly close to me that I could smell her perfume.

I was torn. Should I continue to enjoy the view of this lovely lady and the x-rated fantasies that were running rampant through my brain, or should I be the gentleman and offer her a seat.

"You are welcome to have a seat if you like. I can move over or to another seat," I offered.

"Oh, you are such a dear. It would be lovely if you could just slide...inside."

Did I detect a hint of innuendo there? I didn't have time to find out as she was already moving that delicious rump into the seat I was occupying. I barely had a chance to quickly shift to the other seat before her bottom made its way into the now open seat. She settled with a plop, her soft warm thighs bumping into mine with some force. I noticed that she didn't bother pulling her warm thigh away from mine.

In the commotion, I was now aware that my erection had shifted and was now forming and obscene tent. I tried to nonchalantly maneuver my backpack to provide some cover. Before I could however, she slapped her hand down onto my thigh and said, "It's so nice to take a load off, "as she looked directly into my eyes and gave my thigh a firm squeeze.

That caused a huge dollop of pre-cum to ooze from my twitching cock. I noticed her eyes dart down into my lap as a sinful smile spread across her face. The fact that her hand remained, had me very concerned and even more aroused.

I was aroused and confused. I was trying to control myself and be respectful, but I was so over-the-top horny that I was imagining sexual innuendo in every word and action of this lovely woman.

"I'm Nyssa, by the way."

""I'm Tom, "as I offered a polite nod.

"I like that name, Tom. Sounds very strong and firm. I like firm." She winked as she said the last bit. Then her hand squeezed my thigh slightly.

Her hand remained fixed on my thigh and I tried my best to ignore it. I was semi-successful at trying to relax until the train bumped and jerked. That movement caused her hand to slide an extra inch until it touched the side of my engorged shaft.

My breath caught in my throat at the contact and my body froze.

"No need to be so tense," she said as her hand patted my thigh reassuringly. The additional movement and contact against my hard cock caused an involuntary shiver to pass through me.

"Relax and let Momma take care of you."

"Wha...?"

Just as the words started to leave my mouth, her hand gripped me firmly. My breath caught in my throat as her grip tightened on my shaft. Slowly, her hand rubbed the erection under the fabric. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out loud and blowing a week's worth of pent up frustration right into her hand and my pants.

Her fingers slowly glided along my firm length. From the bottom to the top, where her fingers closed over the head and gave a firm squeeze. I nearly jumped at the sensations that coursed through the length of my manhood.

This sort of thing has never happened to me. Not even remotely. Yet, here I was with a gorgeous stranger massaging my shaft on a public train.

Nyssa's fingers gradually picked up speed. I clenched my teeth as the incredible sensations radiated along the length of my dick. Every touch of her fingers and hand was like a tiny electric jolt of pleasure. My cock was throbbing and drooling under her touch.

I wanted nothing more than for her to take my cock out and wrap her fist tightly around it as I thrust into it, fucking her hand. Unfortunately, the need to be discrete kept me still and prone to her sexual torture.

Nyssa squeezed the shaft tightly every few seconds that sent a jolt of pleasure along my length. I don't recall ever being this hard or this excited.

I turned my head to look into her eyes. She responded by meeting my gaze with those soft eyes and her fingertips danced along my shaft. A sexy smile spread across her lips as she detected the quiet torture I was experiencing.

"Whenever you're ready, just let nature take it's course," she whispered with a smile.

"I...uhh...mmmm," was all I could reply with.

She noticed the tense jerking of my body as I tried to remain still and it only caused her to grip my shaft tighter and cause her hand motions to increase. She looked right into my eyes as bi=oth her and I felt the rhythmic pulses of my orgasm rip through me.

A little "oooh." Escaped her soft lips as she felt the telltale pulses from my hard-on. Then her eyes grew wide as the warm, sticky goo reached her fingers.

Every muscle in my body tensed perfectly still as my cum shot from my cock inside my pants. It felt like it went on forever as I felt each pleasurable spurt erupt from the head of my cock. Nyssa kept a firm jerking motion going all through my orgasm until we both sensed the last few spurts subside.

She lovingly continued rubbing the sensitive shaft and head as the growing wetness continued to seep through my pants onto her fingers. Only then did I finally let out a quiet sigh as she manipulated the over sensitive head of my cock. Little jolts of pleasure still caused some involuntary spasms.

I looked into her soft eyes and mouthed a silent thank you.

She responded by giving me one last firm squeeze, before bringing her fingers to her lips and licking at the sticky residue of my orgasm.

As I came back to reality, I noticed my stop was next. I suddenly panicked, realizing that the entire front of my pants were soaked through. I would have to exit the train and still walk the 4 blocks to my apartment in this state.

She noticed my panic and looked into my lap.

"Oh my, we have made quite a mess. Whatever will we do about that."

"I have an idea...why don't I get off the train with you and we can walk arm in arm to your place. Between me and your backpack in front of you, we should be able to hide most of our shenanigans from public view."

"That would be greatly appreciated," I said.

"Think nothing of it. I caused it, therefore I will cover you and help you clean up. Besides, it would give you an excellent chance to return the favor."

"It would indeed," I said.

With that we exited the train together. I am sure we were not able to hide my condition from everybody, but I didn't really care. My mind was already thinking ahead to all of the naughty things I wanted to do to her with my fingers and tongue.

The End