A Deal with the Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thong panties, of course, fit perfectly. She quickly gets dressed leaving her old clothes in a scattered mess along the floor and emerges from the bathroom, tossing her freshly styled blond hair to one side feeling refreshed and sexy for the first time in months.

"Ahh is better, much better," Denise tells her as Gwen settles back in her chair pondering what might happen next. "Now let's get down to business. What can Denise do for her new friend Gwen? I mean in addition to the bountiful gifts I have already bestowed upon you."

"It's my son. He is in a coma."

"Yes the poor thing, and such a cute boy he was . . . or should I say is as I suppose he is still technically alive. No thanks to God mind you, but to that machine that does the breathing for him."

"Yes no thanks to God I agree," Gwen replies her voice full of bitterness as she thinks of all those long hours she wasted on prayer.

"Well, he might as well be dead." Gwen's voice hitches as she starts to lose control of her emotions. She reaches into her purse searching for another Kleenex. She has none.

"Here, let me help you." Denise flicks her fingers and a large handkerchief appears out of thin air flying into her hand. She hands it to Gwen who dabs dainty at her eyes before blowing her nose.

"What did those silly doctors tell you my dear?"

"That he may not wake up ever or he could wake up tomorrow."

"In other words they have no fucking idea."

"Yes, in other words."

"Well Gwen I am afraid I have some bad news for you. Among my many talents is a gift for future sight. I have looked into this matter and indeed your son will not wake up anytime in the foreseeable future."

"Oh Jesus." Gwen starts to cry now the tears coming unabated.

Denise slips off the edge of the desk and steps forward wrapping her arms around her. She pulls the grieving mother deep into her embrace, stroking Gwen's blonde hair as great gasping sobs of grief escape from her.

This is her first real good cry since the accident that someone was actually there to provide her with some sort of physical comfort and poor Gwen lets go with all she's got. Her whole body is shaking as Denise pulls her even tighter into her arms gently pushing Gwen's face down into the deep valley of her bountiful breasts while continuing to stroke her hair tenderly.

Denise whispers soft words of sympathy to the mother as her sobs are slowly beginning to subside. "Only you can save him with my help. Not God, nor any silly prayers. Only you . . . and me."

Gwen lifts her head up, almost reluctantly from the warm embrace of Denise's bosom, and looks up at her. She feels a sense of "unreality" wash over from having comfort provided to her by the Devil.

"What must I do? Bargain away my soul maybe!" she jerks back sitting straight up as the very thought of this offends the good catholic girl still lurking inside of her.

"Bargain away your soul? How very trite!!" Denise laughs loudly before adding, "Yes, how very blasé. I have a much better way if only you shall agree."

Gwen shrugs her shoulders the sudden anger dissipating. Blinking back tears she asks quietly, "Then what do you want? Must be something?"

Denise looks at her seriously before saying, "Pledge not your soul to me dear, but your body."

"My body . . . I . . . don't understand."

"Oh but I think you do sweetie." Denise starts to take off her blouse as Gwen stares at her dumbly before whispering, "Why are you taking off your blouse?"

Denise ignores the question. "Deep inside you do. Recall what I said about those latent lesbian urges."

"Y-yes." Denise tosses her white blouse carelessly aside and leans back against the desk once more. "Why have you taken off your blouse I asked?" Gwen whispers pressing the matter.

"Simple. You have stained it with your Christian tears. I cannot stand to have anything Christian so close to my heart."

"Oh," Gwen whispers lamely staring at the topless Denise. Her purple lace bra is stunning as are the Devil's huge tits. She wonders just how big they are exactly . . . but not for long.

"Just to satisfy your curiosity and then some my measurements you are so speculating about are as follows . . . I am 5 foot four. 115 pounds . . . measurements 40-23-34 . . . pure muscle, no fat whatsoever. You might say I have a rather . . . no pun intended . . . divine figure. My tits . . . which you seem to have a hard time not staring at are a godly 36 triple D or hmm F if you prefer."

Gwen starts to turn red from the Devil both reading her mind and pointing out she was staring at her tits. She says nothing knowing a denial will only make her look all the more guilty.

"Ahhhh, you are blushing, how very cute. Just like your new haircut and body my dear."

"Yes, I should thank you for that."

"I require no thanks. I did it for myself and for your son when he wakes up."

Gwen eyes light up. "W-when?"

"First your pledge and then you must seal our deal with a kiss . . . to start with anyways." Denise slips off the desk, reaches out with her hands, and pulls Gwen to her feet.

"Denounce God from your life forever and accept me as your guiding light in all things and I shall save your son."

"Denounce God?"

"Yes that is a must. You must trust me. You cannot know before the bargain is struck what exactly I require."

Gwen takes a long look at Denise . . . at the Devil and feels she has no choice.

"I denounce God and accept you."

"Your agreement must be sealed now with a kiss from your pretty lips and then I shall whisper what you must do here and now to finalize things."

Gwen steps forward meaning to kiss Denise on the cheek, but as she leans forward . . . "Not there my dear, here." Denise guides Gwen's lips to her own.

They kiss deeply before Denise pulls back and whispers in Gwen's ear. "You must spend the night in my warm embrace and the bargain shall be struck. Can you do that?"

"I think so." Gwen looks around the small office doubtfully. "But where are we . . . I mean not on the desk?"

"No of course not. You are a delicate flower and as much as the thought of . . . fucking you hard while you are bent over my desk appeals to me." Denise smiles at the shocked look on Gwen face before continuing. "I do believe you deserve a much more gentle touch along with a romantic setting. Follow me."

The Devil takes Gwen's hand and leads her around the desk. As they circle the desk a doorway behind the desk suddenly appears to Gwen. Denise leads her through the doorway and into a large bedroom. The audible click of the door being locked seals Gwen's fate as she looks about the room.

The small bedroom resembles something out of a romantic fairy tale. The room is dominated by a huge canopy bed draped with sheer curtains hanging down on all four sides. Stuck in one corner of the bedroom is a crush red velvet high backed chair that looks like it belongs to a bygone era as does the small matching red sitting couch stuck in the opposite corner.

Denise's heels click audibly on the hardwood floor as she leads Gwen over to the bed. Gwen looks around -the room is bathed in soft light from several flickering wall torches—increasing her sense she has stepped back in time.

She turns her attention to Denise. The Devil's has a mischievous smile to match the sparkling twinkle in her eye as she peers down at Gwen. No words are spoken as Gwen allows the Devil to undress her down to her pretty maroon bra and panties.

They come together in a warm embrace, their mouth's finding each other, tongues intertwining. Gwen's hands instantly go to Denise's breasts while they kiss. She fondles them eagerly through the lacey material of her purple bra as wicked passion for this exotic creature fills her heart.

They fall onto the bed with Gwen's prying fingers ripping at the back closure of Denise's bra. It comes undone allowing Denise's mammoth tits to come spilling out and into Gwen's excited hands. Gwen's desirous mouth attacks the Devil's tits with reckless abandon as Denise to crushes her face in between her tits.

The next few minutes is an epic blur of sexual adventure for the lonely and heartbroken Gwen. After greedily devouring the Devil's tits, Gwen is flipped onto her back. The innocent catholic girl squirms on the large bed as the Devil looms over her licking her lips in wicked anticipation of deflowering this uptight little Christian bitch.

Denise showers the entirety of Gwen's nearly naked body with a series of soft tender kisses that quickly turn into a savage storm of lustful bites. The eye of the storm seems to have settled on Gwen's neck as the Devil sucks on it with wanton fury.

Finally, the Devil relents bringing her mouth up to Gwen's once more. They share several loving kisses before she slides down in between Gwen's parted legs lapping at her thighs.

Gwen stares down at Denise trembling. Their eyes meet. In the dim flickering glow of the torches Gwen swears the Devil's eyes are glowing an ungodly luminous red. And then the Devil showed its tongue to Gwen. It is forked and flickering about like a snake.

Gwen lets out a horrified scream. It has suddenly become all too much for the innocent little catholic school girl still trapped inside of her. She tries to push herself up and away from the Devil flickering tongue and those demonic eyes.

But it's too late. A pair of black handcuffs—she could have sworn they were not there earlier when she most willing tumbled down onto the bed with Denise—one each attached to the two upper bed posts snap at her flailing hands. It's as if the handcuffs themselves are alive!!

Flailing her arms wildly, she tries to avoid the snapping cuffs but it's to no avail. The infernal beautiful Beast perched between her legs holds her tight limiting her movement and soon the animated handcuffs snap shut around her wrists.

Gwen struggles mightily against the handcuffs as Lucifer laughs at her useless struggles before raising up her mouth up to Gwen's face. Denise's pretty green eyes are back, giving her some relief as she leans down and kisses her gently.

"Relax, honey and let Lucifer show you heaven."

It is the last words Denise shall speak to her before Gwen finds herself lost in an abyss of wicked pleasures. The Devil's tongue travels a jagged course downward pausing to lap long and lovingly at Gwen's small tits after she uses one razor sharp nail to saw through the thin straps of her maroon bra.

Gwen's nipples become instantly erect from the lavish attentions of that wicked forked tongue. She lets out an involuntary moan as the tongue slides it way across her abs and on down.

The tongue licking at her thighs makes Gwen moan all the louder. And then she feels the thin protective covering of her panties being ripped away as once again Denise uses her sharp nails to effect.

Gwen is lost as Lucifer's slithering tongue works its magic over her wet cunt. Just as she is nearing a tremendous climax, Denise pulls back with a laugh before bringing down her thumb to apply a lovely circular pressure on Gwen's swollen clit. Gwen moans and bucks wanting to come so bad while struggling against the handcuffs.

Just as she feels the teasing will never stop, Denise slowly slides one and then two fingers inside of her before bringing her tongue down. The lashing forked tongue finishes the job nicely as poor Gwen is left panting after literally being run over by such a powerful orgasm it takes her breath away.

Gwen jerks awake with a start. She blinks her eyes as Nurse Hicks rudely shakes her shoulder. "Wake up Mrs. Turner. Visiting hours are over. Time to go home."

Gwen blinks her eyes trying to adjust to this new reality. She stands up rubbing first her eyes and then her wrists. The dream . . . God the dream it seemed so real, but thank God!! Yes God in heaven it was only a dream of course.

"What happened there?" the nurse inquires nodding at Gwen's wrists.

Gwen looks down- her wrists are red and appear raw. "Not . . . not sure. I need to use the bathroom and then I will go."

"Fine. You have five minutes" the nurse replies brusquely as she departs the room.

Inside the bathroom, Gwen looks at herself in the mirror. The dream slowly comes back to her. First, she looks at her hair. It is a bit messy as if she just got out of bed, but still it looks good. Blond and full bodied with a nice perfect cut to it. Unlike before . . . unlike before she fell asleep in the chair that is.

Gwen looks down. She was not wearing this pretty red blouse nor these tight fitting jeans before. She turns to exam herself in the mirror. Her close fit her nicely revealing a firm shape. Lifting up her top she lets out a small gasp-the pretty lace bra is maroon - identical to the one in her dream.

Yes the same one the Devil cut the straps on with her razor sharp nails, Gwen tells herself. But remembering the Devil's other bit of magic- she raises her hands up to her breasts and feels them, yes they are bigger and quite firm-Gwen supposes to make her bra wholly intact again would be of little consequence to the Devil.

She hears the nurse enter the room again. Barely two minutes have passed Gwen estimates. There is a loud rapping on the door.

"Let's go, Mrs. Turner."

"Yeah, yeah you Gestapo bitch. I wish you would drop fucking dead," Gwen mutters to herself.

On the ride home, Gwen after some careful consideration comes to the conclusion that what happened on this fateful night was no dream but in fact real. She can only wonder what might happen next now that she has made a bargain with the Devil.

Upon reaching home, she finds there is a small white envelope pinned to her front door. On the outside in a most elegant scroll is the capital letter L.

L for Lucifer maybe. Gwen hurriedly rips open the envelope. There is a small piece of folded notebook paper on the inside. She carefully unfolds the paper and then slowly reads the note.

My Dearest Gweny:

Tomorrow you shall have a wish granted. In addition, I also will send you one of my most trusted minions to guide you down the path you have chosen for both you and your son. It is of extreme importance that you allow Avery to be both your friend and guiding light in all matters until your son wakes up.

All my Love,

L.

Gwen tucks the note away safely in her purse before heading inside. She falls asleep that night feeling a bit scared but also more than a bit hopeful as to her son's future.

The next night, after an agonizing long day at work, on the way to the hospital she is in a near feverish state of anticipation. After re-reading the note it is clear to her what is going to happen- the note promised a wish of hers shall be granted. The only wish she knows of having at this point in her pathetic little life is for her son to wake up.

She was wrong. After hurrying into his room she sees nothing has changed. He is still hooked up to all those stupid machines. She brings the chair over close to the bed and sinks down into it dejected beyond words.

She again, just like the night before, slips into a fitful sleep around , but this time her sleep is unmarred by any dreams. Still feeling upset she wakes up shortly before 11pm. Visiting hours are over at 11pm sharp especially with that Gestapo bitch Nurse Hicks on duty. Gwen is in no mood to deal with her bullying tactics tonight so she gives her son a quick kiss on the cheek and departs his room in a hurry.

Out in the hallway she nearly runs head long into a pretty dark haired nurse. Gwen starts to mumble an apology, but before she can get two words out the nurse flashes her a warm smile and begins to speak.

"Leaving already Mrs. Turner."

"I . . ." Gwen is momentarily flustered by this nurse, who she has never seen on duty before, knowing her name and saying it so warmly. "Suppose so. Nurse Hicks is a stickler for enforcing the goddamn rules especially in regards to the stupid visiting hours."

"Yes, well I have some news for you. Nurse Hicks had a massive stroke last night and she ahh won't be coming back to work. Ever I imagine. I will be the new midnight shift nurse for your son."

"Really? That is nice, but Nurse Hicks is she going to be all right?"

The nurse, who Gwen is already taking a liking to, leans in and whispers conspiratorially into her ear, "Jesus let's hope not. I am new here, but from what I have heard she was a real bitch." Gwen, despite herself, starts to giggle as the nurse pulls back.

The nurse grips Gwen by the elbow and starts to steer her back down the hallway toward her son's room. "Oh by the way, I am Nurse Materson but you can call me by my first name as . . . Nurse Materson is just a bit too formal. I mean since we will soon be friends I do hope and pray."

"Yes I hope so too. So what is your first name?"

"It's Avery," the nurse replies flashing a radiant smile.

"Oh . . ." Gwen is momentarily startled into silence as it hits her. For quite some time she had been "wishing" for the hospital to replace Nurse Hicks with someone who was not such a stone cold bitch. She also remembers muttering something last night about wishing Nurse Hicks would drop dead.

Tomorrow you shall have a wish granted, the Devil's note had told her. It also told her she would be sending one of her trusted minions whose name was Avery!!

Pausing in front of her son's door, Gwen has a brief moment to appraise the Devil's trusted minion. Her smile, which seems to come easily to her, is dazzling showing off a set of pristine white teeth. Gwen is equally dazzled by Avery's coral black hair that sweeps past her neck framing her elegant Slavic face nicely.

Gwen takes a step back and notices Avery seems to be equally appraising her too. Her eyes are both seductive and mysterious. They are of a deep rhapsody-blue that is stunning to behold this close up. Below the eyes stood a pair of equally seductive ember red lips.

Gwen's eyes slip down. The dazzling white nurse's uniform stood out in direct contrast to Avery's bronzed complexion. It looks like the new midnight nurse was a sun worshiper just like Gwen had once been before the accident.

Also quite noticeably, her uniform seemed at least a size too small for her. It fit tight on her- that is to say- making it easy to notice her curvaceous figure. Gwen was impressed by Ms. Avery to say the least and was overjoyed her wish had been granted. She felt no fear in the presence of the Devil's minion, but instead just a tingling excitement in regards to what she was certain would be a very warm friendship between the two of them.

Avery and Gwen quickly bonded that night. Apparently, Avery was not so concerned about enforcing the hospital rules as Gwen stayed in her son's room well past midnight. During the course of the evening, Avery popped in several times and the ladies had a couple of nice conversations.

At this point, Gwen thought it best not to let on she suspected Avery was the Devil's minion so she made sure to keep any questions she had of a light hearted nature. Mainly they focused on her son and how Avery was absolutely sure he would regain consciousness soon.

Her positive attitude, so unlike Nurse Hicks' nasty disposition, was truly a relief. And of course, standing in direct contrast to Nurse Hicks was Avery's physical appearance. Nurse Hicks was nothing short of a tired old battle axe while both looking and acting the part, while Avery was much younger, mid-thirties Gwen guessed, and much, much easier on the eyes.

When Gwen came to visit the next day she had yet another surprise waiting for her. Her son had been moved into a larger room in a more secluded wing of the hospital. The room he now occupied was much bigger and it looked to have a larger and much more comfortable bed. Gwen soon found out this was all Avery's doing and thanked her profusely for it.