A Deal with the Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on honey. Get hard for your mommy and the pretty nurse again . . . please, baby."

"Oh that is good. Keep talking to him. Let the little boy trapped deep inside his heart hear his mommy's sweet voice."

Gwen wraps the washcloth fully around his penis which seems to be responding as Avery slips her own washcloth down and is washing his testicles so very tenderly.

Up and down she gently moves the washcloth as she feels him getting harder while the pulse of the heart monitor first steadies and then grows stronger.

Gwen's voice is soft and sweet as she whispers more to her son. "Ohh, that is it honey. Get nice and big for us, baby."

Avery chimes in now with her voice being as equally sweet as the mother's. "You are doing so good Michael. Show us how big you can get. That . . . is . . . it."

Gwen watches as her son's cock grows to epic proportions- even bigger than the other night. "God he is getting so . . . big, Avery," she exclaims.

"Yes a good eight inches . . . maybe more I think," she whispers back before setting her washcloth aside and turning to the nightstand.

Gwen looks at her questioning but doesn't stop eagerly moving the soft washcloth up and down the mighty shaft of her son's hard cock.

Her eyes get big as she sees Avery is holding a small bottle of lube. "Here sweetie, give me your hands and get rid of that washcloth. We must finish this with only our bare hands and this . . ." She squirts a generous amount of lube onto one of her palms before gesturing for Gwen to hold her own hands out.

Gwen obediently sets aside her own washcloth. "W-hat are we going to do. We aren't-"

"We must. You know that," Avery hisses squirting a generous portion of the cool jell onto both of Gwen's hands. Gwen hands are shaking as she looks at her son's rapidly shrinking cock.

"Talk sweet to him again. Look . . ." She gestures at the heart monitor which once again has slowed down. "Just this little break and we are back on dangerous ground."

Gwen glances at the monitor and sees Avery is right- it has slowed to practically nothing. She goes back to work now with her bare hands bravely determined to finish things.

"Come on sweetheart, don't be like that. Stay hard for mommy." But he is still soft and the heart monitor is still slowly down. Gwen is now getting really scared.

"Here I have an idea. Try to not be too jealous, Gwen."

Avery moves forward, slipping a hand under the back of his head as she brings her lips down to his. She gives him several soft kisses as Gwen- indeed jealous- watches briefly before turning her attention back to his cock.

Her jealously quickly turns to relief though as he is growing harder by the second. Her well lubed hand slips up and down the shaft of his cock as she listens to the soft smacking noises of Avery's kisses.

Sitting her jealousy aside she starts to whisper sweetly to him once more. "That is it, baby. I bet Nurse Avery's kisses are really nice . . . and so is what mommy is doing huh."

She slips one hand under cupping his balls as she eagerly moves her hand up and down. He is as big as a house and as hard as a rock now as Avery's kisses seem to be working their magic.

She hazards a glance up and sees Michael's mouth seems to be twisting a bit- as if he is kissing her back!! The smacking of lips is undeniable now just as is her lust to make her son cum. Without having to be told, Gwen knows that is the end game here.

Her one hand flies up and down his hard throbbing cock while her other hand is tenderly jiggling his testicles. Avery has pulled back from him and is staring down intently at Gwen.

"That is it honey. Make your son cum so hard, "she whispers before punching her tongue into his ear and swirling it around.

Michael lets out a soft moan and then another as Gwen's hand strokes his hardness.

"I think he is ready, Gwen. Keep going that's it stroke that big hard cock of his."

"Come on baby, cum for you mommy," Gwen cries looking up at him. His head is rocking slightly back and forth as yet another moan escapes from him. Her hand moves up and down, again and again while she continues to cup his balls tenderly.

His cock begins to jerk . . . once, twice and then it erupts in a geyser of cum that cakes the back of her hand.

"Oh God . . ." Gwen cries out when the sticky cum erupts all over her hand.

Avery smiles at her as she helps Gwen off the bed and to her feet. "God had nothing to do with this at all sweetie," she says patiently before slowly bringing Gwen's hands up to her lips.

"Here let me be a good nurse and clean your son's mess up."

A shocked Gwen is too startled to do anything as Avery's tongue snakes out of her mouth and laps up her son's sticky cum. Gwen goes to the bathroom to compose herself half expecting to wake up in her bed from seems like some wild dream.

When she comes out of the bathroom, Avery is waiting patiently for her on the loveseat near the bed.

"Sit down Gwen. We must discuss the next step of his therapy."

Gwen settles herself down next to Avery while casting a furtive look her son's way. He appears to be resting peacefully.

"He is closer tonight to the surface than ever before thanks to you."

"I was just following my nurse's advice," Gwen responds as she reaches out and squeezes Avery hand.

They clasp each other's hands moving closer as Avery begins to whisper. "If you follow my advice I think you can entice a real breakthrough tonight, Gweny."

"Really, how?"

"You must go back to the past to encourage a breakthrough in the present honey."

"Tell me how."

"It's simple. A mommy's most intense special love must be shown to the boy. You must touch his heart, capture his soul. Make him feel totally safe and secure."

"Yes, of course. I will do anything."

"Good that is what I wanted to hear. I want you to spend the night here with him . . . close to him."

"You mean like the other night. Sleep next to him on the bed? I can do that."

"Yes exactly, but tonight I want you to actually crawl in bed with your son. Be next to him under the covers. Cuddle and comfort him much like you would a baby, Gwen. Can you do that for me? Can you imagine your 18 year old son as a sweet little baby that needs love and comfort?"

"Of course I can, Avery. I . . . well I always joked with him that no matter how old he got he would always be my baby."

"Now is the time to prove that you were not joking hon so go ahead and get undressed, you can use the bathroom, while I prepare the room."

"Get undressed?" Gwen asks thrown off balance not only by what Avery said but the way she so casually talked of getting undressed.

"Of course. He is still fully naked under the sheet while you should at least strip down to your bra and panties. Skin to skin contact is essential at this point. You must reestablish that deep bond between mother and son, Gwen. I can assure you a generous amount of your soft bare skin rubbing against his will only bring him closer to being awake."

Gwen remembers the Devil's advice as she crosses the room to the bathroom- follow my minion's advice. She dares not stray from that advice now.

As Gwen starts to get slowly undressed she wonders if her wearing the same pretty maroon bra and panties now that Denise magically gifted to her that night is a mere coincidence or maybe has deeper meaning.

Only time will tell I guess, she whispers to herself as she gathers her jeans and blouse up draping them neatly over the towel rack.

She reemerges into the dimly lit hospital room. Avery is lighting the last of roughly a dozen candles.

"I hope you enjoy candle light, Gwen, as I am trying to create a warm ambiance for mother and child that will only encourage their deepest and most loving feelings to come out for each other."

"Hmm I love candle light. I always found it to be soothing and romantic I guess."

"Good," Avery says crossing the room toward Gwen holding out another glass of wine for her. "Here for you. Down it quickly as you need to be totally, totally relaxed when you crawl into bed with your son."

Gwen obediently takes the glass of wine from Avery and greedily gulps it down in three large swallows. Avery is staring at her with a bemused smile on her face as Gwen hands her back the empty glass.

"I just noticed . . ." Avery takes a step closer to Gwen, and just like that first day when they met whenever she is this close to her, it makes her heart race. "Interesting, the red wine and that gorgeous red bra and panties you are wearing make a nice match."

"Thanks, Avery but you are too kind."

"Well you deserve all the kindest in the world. Bless your heart what you are having to endure. God I can only imagine . . ."

She hands Gwen a newly filled glass of wine smiling warmly at her.

"I am to drink more?"

"Yes one more for good measure. As I said, you need to feel utterly free and relaxed in order to provide the most special love and comfort your son needs from his mommy tonight."

Gwen brings the wine glass to her lips, she is already feeling an acute buzz from the last glass she quickly downed, and takes a few tentative sips.

"The wine must be drank down quickly in order for you to feel its full effects," Avery gently chastises her.

"Fine, fine, get me drunk then." Gwen replies with a giggle.

She again gulps down her wine and then nearly swoons while handing the empty glass back to Avery.

Avery laughs while helping her over to the bed. "We must get you off your feet as I see the wine is already having its desired effect on you my dear."

"Oh it most certainly is." Gwen says allowing herself to be tucked neatly under the sheet. She looks up at Avery as she sits on the edge of the bed next to her. "Any last minute advice nurse."

"Remember two things. First, when I leave I shall lock the door. You will be wholly and most assuredly undisturbed until morning my dear so let any concerns you have about privacy go."

"Yes, that is good. I . . . well I miss my alone time with him. That damn Nurse Hicks used to always burst in on us unannounced and it made me nervous."

"Well with Nurse Hicks out of the way and between the wine and the locked door you have no reason to be nervous tonight, Gwen."

Avery reaches out, brushing her fingers lightly through Gwen's golden locks, before whispering, "Mommy looks so utterly beautiful tonight. You are positively glowing with beauty . . . just like a new mother which leads me to my second bit of advice. Allow yourself to be swept away by the romance of motherhood. Satisfy his deep hunger for your love. He wants to, make that needs to bond with his mommy as he has missed you just as you have missed him. Remember the closeness of when he was just a baby and imitate those feelings, those actions and you shall draw him to the surface and maybe even break it."

With that final bit of advice ringing in her heart, Gwen watches Avery leave the room before turning to her son . . . to her baby.

In the soft flickering candle light his previous abject handsomeness has been replaced by a soft cuteness much like when he was a baby. The remembrance of the past- when he was fully alive- tugs at her heart.

The cuteness of his face overtakes her as she leans down close to him. She showers his cute baby face with the lightest of sweet, loving kisses, before slowly bringing her lips to his. "Baby, mommy loves you so, so much."

Mommy showers her baby with more kisses this time letting them fall tenderly on his lips. She feels his lips move, a mere tremble maybe, but still it's something.

Cuddling him closer, she whispers in his ear. "Kiss mommy back sweetheart. Show me you are awake under there. Show me your love. Please baby . . . can you do that for me?" Acting on pure impulse, she flickers her tongue in his ear.

She feels it! He body seems to shudder ever so slightly as her tongue circles his ear flicking in and out. And then-yes, yes yes, - she is sure he lets out a gentle sigh as she pulls back.

Excitedly, she pulls him next to her. Snuggling fully against him, trying to create as much skin to skin contact as possible, she hugs him closer to her body.

Her heart leaps into her throat as she feels his arms tighten around her back. He is coming awake!!

She again showers his face with kisses. The sweetness reaches his lips. Tenderly she begins to kiss him while praying - not to God- but to Lucifer. Please, please let him kiss me back. I shall give anything for one kiss. Please . . . pleaaaaseeee oh sweet Lucifer.

Her prayers, unlike those she sent to God shortly after the accident, do not go unanswered. Michael returns her kisses with such sweet tenderness as to make her heart race.

Mother and son exchange literally dozens of kisses, time losing all meaning in the flickering light of the candles, before their lips part.

She pushes his face down allowing his tender kisses to slip down onto her neck and then down further to her milky white throat. She encourages him by twisting her fingers into his long wild hair applying gentle downward pressure.

Then the most amazing thing as his tongue laps it way patiently down her tender throat- she feels his cloying fingers fiddling with her bra strap. Is he- could he actually be trying to undo her bra.

He wants to bond with his mommy!! She understands, as any good mother would, where this is going, but more importantly want he wants.

She reaches around her back and easily undoes her bra. It slips off as she raises up slightly on the bed positioning herself for the ultimate act of closeness between mother and son. She strokes his hair gently and whispers soft words of encouragement to him.

"I think maybe you are hungry baby Michael." His mouth slips down in between the gentle rise of her breasts.

She shudders as his tongue laps at the flatness between her tits as she whispers to him, "Let mommy give her baby the love he so desires."

She twists he body slightly bringing one nipple- painfully erect in anticipation for what is about to happen- into contact with his soft trembling lips.

"Go on baby, suck on mommy's tits."

He obliges her taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking on it gently. She lets out a soft moan and then another as his tongue circles her nipple before his warm mouth fully envelopes it. Closing her eyes surrendering to the loving naughty passion inside her heart she cradles him in her arms while arching her back allowing him full access to her tits.

Michael responds with a tender loving passion that has Gwen on the verge of tears. He sucks on her tits, gentle at first, but with a passion that is increasing by the second. Re-positioning herself she whispers more soft encouragement to her baby while pushing his face onto the other breast.

Gwen looks down at the scene tears welling in her eyes as he begins to suckle on her tits with such enthusiasm that she can no longer deny he is awake.

How long the suckling session lasts she could not say. The wine is making her sleepy while at the same time his loving tender mouth is casting a spell of such love over her she is simply becoming lost to the world.

She slips off into sleep just as Michael finally appears finished. He rests his face against her chest as he too slips back into his coma like state.

Avery comes in just as dawn is breaking. She adjusts the blinds allowing just enough of the dawn's early rays into the room for her to see. She spots Gwen's pretty maroon bra laying on the floor next to the bed and smiles knowing what must have happened.

Pulling back the sheet she finds Michael's face snuggled against his mother's chest and smiles again. She gently shakes Gwen awake after pulling Michael off of her.

A half-naked Gwen raises up in the bed trying to remember the events of last night after the sponge bath. Things are a bit fuzzy after she finished off that second glass of wine.

When Avery hands her bra to her things become a bit clearer. Gwen starts to blush and stammer out an excuse before Avery gently cuts her off.

"Shh, you are a good mother and only did what came naturally. You have nothing to be ashamed about honey."

Twenty minutes later Gwen is driving home. Avery deflected Gwen's excited questions about what last night meant by saying simply, "It may be best not to question things too deeply honey, but instead accept we are making progress."

The following day Gwen thinks she is going to maybe miss going to the hospital for the first time since the accident. Without her husband's income the bills have been piling up so she accepted the offer to work some overtime at the restaurant where she is a waitress.

After working a double shift she is exhausted and considers heading straight home considering it is already past 11pm. Instead, simple guilt wins her over and she decides to stop off at the hospital for just a quick visit.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Avery instantly recognizes how exhausted Gwen is as she leads her down to her son's room. After a few minutes alone with her son Gwen prepares to leave, but lingers wanting to say goodbye to Avery.

Returning to the room Avery, after hearing Gwen wants to leave so quickly, makes a most enticing suggestion. "Look hon, I can tell you are exhausted and tense. Why don't you let me help?"

"How?"

"Besides being a most loving and gentle nurse," Avery states with a fetching smile. "I am also a license massage therapist. Why don't you sit down on the love seat next to his bed and let me rub your shoulders and maybe your back. We can work some of that tension out."

At first, Gwen demurs and tries to head to the door, but Avery stops her by the door touching her arm gently.

"I think he would like that. Are you sure you want to go?"

"Who? Michael?"

"Who else?"

"But how? I mean . . ."

"Gwen, he may be in a coma but I think he has been gifted with a deeper awareness of his surroundings than maybe we give him credit for. The doctor agrees with me and believes he may be more conscious than we think and is quite able to hear and sense things around him that touch his heart deeply. Like you for instance."

"And you." Gwen says allowing herself to be led back across the room to the loveseat.

"And me, yes hopefully. I also suspect he maybe can sort of see things in his mind's eye." Avery gently pushes Gwen into a sitting position on the loveseat facing her son. "That again touch his heart deeply. Like me and you."

"Are you saying he can see us even with his eyes shut?"

"Hmm, yes, maybe. I think as long as he can sense we are here and he can hear us and then his mind can fill in the rest. Sorta of like dreaming maybe. Here let's try something."

Avery has Gwen extend her hand out onto the bed while she pulls Michael's hand out from under the thin sheet and places it in her hand. She settles down next to Michael stroking his long hair lovingly before she begins to whisper just loud enough for Gwen to hear.

"Michael, honey would you like to see your favorite Nurse Avery give your mommy a nice massage. She is so tense and in desperate need of some loving attention. Squeeze mommy's hand if you would like that baby."

Gwen waits—her heart is pounding. At first she feels nothing, but then Avery whispers to him again.

"Come on baby. I know you are there. I know you can hear me. Squeeze mommy's hand if you want to watch me give her a real nice massage."

Gwen now joins in. "C'mon Michael squeeze my hand. I am in the need of some real tender loving care. I know you would do it if you could, but you can't. But Nurse Avery can and you can watch anyways right baby?

Then she feels it. His hand tightens around hers. She smiles at Avery who is looking at her just beaming. "He squeezed your hand didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Good," Avery says coming around and settling down on the floor on her knees in front of Gwen. "You know I put myself through college by waitressing and . . ." She starts to slowly untie the laces on Gwen's shoes. "The first thing I wanted to do after my shift was over was to get out of my uniform starting with the shoes."