A Deal with the Devil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss, light and airy at first, sends sparkles of emotion coursing through his body. She draws back, one long fingernail playing deftly with one of his nipples sending shivers up and down his spine.

She touches his lips ever so tenderly soothing them with several graceful kisses before moving her mouth to his ear whispering, "You are understanding what I feel for you now, Lance."

"God, yes." His reply, silly considering who he is with, comes out before he can stop it.

"Good, but God . . ." Her tongue slithers out tracing a line around his outer ear before briefly dipping inside. "I think has nothing to do with this . . . because my sweetest little Lance, this love I feel for you borders on being so powerful that it's unholy in its strength."

Moving one hand up to his cheek, she strokes it affectionately as her mouth comes closer. Again that faint whisper of her soothing voice, so sweet and sugary, is like a drug to his soul. "One last kiss to make you believe."

Her lips are so close almost touching; his shuts his eyes tighter feeling lost under her wicked spell. She lowers her mouth to his as one finger dips into his belly button making him squirm.

Her tongue glides out of her mouth and slinks along his lips tasting his virginity. It arouses her deepest passion. They kiss; over and over again; Lance unable to resist the sweet siren song of the Devil's lips.

Her tongue dips into his mouth for the briefest of seconds making him quiver before she breaks contact. Pulling back she looks down at him smiling.

"You felt that baby? I know you did. Tell me!!"

"I did Nana D. I . . ." She twists one hand in his hair pulling on it gently making him sigh before he finishes his sentence. "Love you."

"As I love you baby." She reaches over and grabs a full glass of wine sitting on a nearby silver tray. He watches as she produces a small vial from one of the pockets of her robe before dumping the contents into the wine.

"What is that Nana D.?"

"Something to help you relax." She hands him the goblet full of wine. "Drink it down swiftly."

He sits up taking the glass-- hesitating slightly-- before bringing it to his lips.

"Love is about trust, Lance. I promise you will like the effects of my little magic potion. Drink it now, please honey."

He downs the wine in two large gulps. The added liquid from the vial has no taste he can discern and no immediate effect (I think this is right) as far as he can tell.

"So now that I have erased any doubts about my feelings for you, maybe you will reconsider and let me give you that massage?"

He hesitates meaning carefully considering his words as he doesn't want to hurt her again. "I wanna say yes, Nana D. I really do but . . ." He pauses, his steadfast determination to tell her no, is on very shaky ground, but yet it is still there. He senses his Nana D. may have more in mind besides giving him a simple massage. Moreover, he understands to give in to such an alluring temptation will be dangerous to his pledge to remain pure for his Nana Gwen.

She jumps on his hesitation. "But nothing. I thought you were an adventurous boy, Lance and that is why you found your Nana Gwen's backrubs so damn boring."

"Yeah, maybe you are right."

"So close your eyes and let your Nana D. take you on an adventure she promises will make you utterly forget about her."

Lance closes his eyes still trusting in his willpower to say no when and if the time comes. For now though he is curious to see how far his Nana D. is willing to go to get him to commit to a massage.

He hears something flash by first one ear, and then another, before there is a grinding noise like someone is tearing up the hardwood floor almost directly behind him. He jerks his head up, opening his eyes, just in time to see a wisp of smoky white vapor trailing from both of his Nana's outstretched fingertips.

"A bit of my devilishly magic hon. I had you close your eyes so you would not be blinded by it. Besides I am modest as I generally don't like to show off my magic in front of others."

"Magic? What magic?"

"Turn around and see for yourself."

He turns to see what at first blush appears to be two large black holes burned into the beautiful white carpet just over his head. He blinks, leaning closer and sees they are not black holes, but instead a pair of gleaming black iron plates. More ominously is the short iron chains and shackles attached to each plate.

"Are those for . . .?"

"An adventurous and handsome young man. Exactly."

Denise leans forward, grabbing one of Lance's wrists and forcing it back. He is too stunned to fight back even as he feels his wrist being forced into one of the shackles and then snapping it shut. He puts up more of a fight as she grabs his other wrist, but she is both strong and determined and quickly overcoming his struggles.

The Devil leans back, resting on her knees, and laughs as he tests the strength of the iron chains by yanking his shackled wrists ferociously.

He was about to demand she release him, beg even if need be, when she interrupts him. "Before you beg to be released you should understand one thing."

She starts to slowly undo the tie that holds her robe shut. After the tie comes undone, she leisurely opens the robe just as she begins to speak once more. "When I give a massage I like to be in full command and expect . . ." She pauses for a brief instant before allowing the robe to slip off her body. "Full obedience from my subjects."

Lance's heart gets stuck in his throat as Denise gets to her feet. The Devil has on a leather bustier with a zipper that runs up the front. It makes her already sizable tits look even bigger. Complementing her bustier nicely is a pair of fishnet lace stockings along with a leather thong.

The Devil's whole ensemble is, not surprisingly--black-- including the menacing looking riding crop she is playfully slapping in the open palm of her hand now as she strides back looming over him with a wicked looking smile.

Lance is suddenly struck with two separate and distinct thoughts. One, he has never seen a woman with such an abundance of generous curves in his entire young life and the second, the scarier and more pronounced of the two, he never knew an older beautiful woman could make a younger man feel so utterly small and helpless, and yet so turned on, all at the same time.

Helplessly, his eyes become stuck on her chest. He is totally memorized with the way her black bustier bulges making it fairly evident his Nana has a pair of delicious full sized tits.

She slinks down next to him sipping on her glass of wine. While the clear liquid she dumped from the vial earlier may not have had an immediate effect upon Lance, the same cannot be said anymore. He is feeling as randy as a cat in heat. Is it from the vial or from the fact his Nana D. looks so fucking hot?

Denise smiles at him knowing it's both. He is mere putty in her hands now both emotionally and physically.

Much to Gwen's dismay, she can see this obvious fact over in her quiet lonely corner of the bedroom. It takes every ounce of resolve Gwen possesses not to leap up and go to her grandson's rescue. She just knows once Denise releases the full force of that heavenly body upon him all will be lost. Clinching her fists in frustration, she pounds on the arm rest imploring him silently to resist.

The massage begins as a teasing affair of words and budding anticipation. "I should mention hon, I, unlike your other more boring Nana, use much more than my hands when I give a handsome young man a massage."

"What else are you going to use?"

"Well for starters . . . this." Her tongue slithers out of her mouth and slides across her lips. "And then later I have a pair of big . . . hmm real big surprises for you honey. But first before we do anything I need to get rid of these."

She reaches up and begins to undo Lance's jeans.

"Nana what are you doing. You can't take my jeans off."

Giving him a bemused smile she whispers, "And are going to stop me young man." She yanks down his jeans ignoring his whimpers of protest before removing them completely and tossing them aside.

Even from across the room Gwen can see the massive bulge inside Lance's tight white briefs. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph he seemed maybe just a bit bigger than normal when earlier he was in her mouth but now that bulge looks absolutely massive and . . . delicious.

Leaning down, her tongue laps in circles at his bare tummy, making him squirm with anticipation. Carefully her tongue is looping its way upward to his chest where it playfully licks at his hardened nipples.

Glancing up at him, she sees the young man nearly panting with pent up desire. She moves her mouth to his and they kiss. Deeply. Savagely even, tongues stabbing and circling in wet and willing mouths. His youthful desires are overflowing as he gives in to his basest desires.

She breaks off the kiss pushing her body forward until her massive boobs are centered directly over his face. She carefully lowers her tits using them to massage his face.

As he feels the soft leather material of her bustier caressing his cheeks he lets out a soft moan. She slips down using her tits to massage his chest. He loves the way the soft leather feels against his bare chest.

Gwen watches, a burning resentment growing deep in her heart, as their writhing bodies are perfectly framed in front of the fire. She could have done all this for Lance if only she had been braver once upon a time . . . and, well, if her tits were as big as bowling balls, of course.

Watching Denise shower him with such adoring and naughty attentions is maybe simply her rightful punishment for the way she teased him over the course of the summer.

It only gets worse for poor Gwen. Denise raises up onto her knees. Even though she is whispering Gwen hears her perfectly. "I think maybe you would like a bit more skin to skin contact, Lance honey. So . . ." She reaches down and ever so slowly begins to pull down the zipper on her bustier.

It's almost painful to watch how big poor Lance's eyes get when Denise's huge tits come spilling out of her bustier. Gwen actually hears Lance let out a little whimper as he watches helplessly as Denise picks up a small bottle of massage oil she stashed earlier somewhere close to the carpet, and begins to carefully spread a generous amount of the oil all over her boobs.

"Honey the oil is edible . . . cherry flavored your favorite, of course, but under no circumstances are you to open that mouth of yours and . . ." As she is whispering to him she reaches back using the flat end of the crop to rub up and down on the sizable bulge stuck inside those white briefs of his. "Suck on my big tits no matter how much you desire to do so."

Giggling, Denise carefully lowers her massive melons until they are bouncing up against Lance's face. She circles her chest, giggling all the more, mashing her tits into his face before raising up. Twisting her chest in a circular pattern her boobs bounce and jiggle against his cheeks before she leans back smirking at him.

Throwing one leg over him, she straddles the defenseless Lance thrusting her beautiful tits out at him. "I am afraid I have bad news for you, Lance. I, too, just like your Nana Gwen am a bit of a tease. If I catch you disobeying me in anything I warn you, she, shall be given a stern punishment."

Taking the crop, she uses it to gently nudge his face sideways so he looks over toward the corner where Gwen is watching.

"You do see that little bitch over there watching us with a jealous heart I'm sure?"

"Yes," Lance turns his head spotting his Nana Gwen. He thought they were alone, and now seeing that was not the case at all, he is doubly mad for allowing himself to be put in this situation.

Now he feels something else-- the sting of the Devil's riding crop-- as she brings it down swiftly swatting his bare chest. "Yes what boy?!" she demands.

"Yes . . . Master," Lance quickly replies hoping that is the right answer.

"You are a quick learner. That is good. Now forget about her and focus only on me."

Denise begins to lean down brushing her boobs against his bare chest moving slowly upwards.

From over in her corner Gwen fears for the ordeal she suspects poor Lance is about to undergo. Her worst fears are quickly realized as she hears Denise clearly, her voice sweet as sugared nectar, whisper to Lance, "Remember keep that eager young mouth of yours in check . . . or you both shall be sorry."

Gwen heart breaks as she watches Denise push those big beautiful boobs of hers right up into Lance's face mashing them over and over in a circular fashion.

Lance bites his bottom lip--hard--in an attempt to obey. He has never in his life knew such desire as he now feels to open his mouth wide and attack the Devil's cherry flavored bosom.

Denise spends the next few minutes patiently creating an atmosphere of pure pleasurable hell for the young man as she continues to use her massive boobs, alternating between rubbing them carefully along his chest, and mashing them against his face.

He lets out a few pathetic whimpers but somehow manages to avoid opening his mouth. Leaning over him, Denise starts to speak softly to him.

"Now comes your first test honey. In the next few minutes you are going to want to come so badly it will make your whole body ache, but I am warning you to do so will cause me great anger."

"Y-yes, Master. I . . . I understand."

"Hmm, we shall just see about that," Denise replies as turns preparing to give him a lesson in real teasing.

From over in her lonely corner Gwen is becoming afraid . . . very afraid as she watches while Denise's big tits bounce and jiggle their way down across Lance's chest and onto his tummy.

After hearing Lance let out an audible groan, tears begin forming in her eyes as she has a perfectly good idea what Denise is planning on doing with those big things . . . especially as she reaches for his briefs.

Modesty compels Gwen to look away but overwhelming curiosity forbids it. Gwen watches as Denise hooks two fingers inside the waistband of Lance's tight briefs and ever so slowly pulls them down and off of him.

Now it's Gwen's turn for her eyes to get big as she stares at her grandson's cock. It's standing up firm and proud, hard and throbbing, and looks to be utterly perfect!! She immediately suspects Denise has used a bit of her magic on that certain part of his anatomy.

Maybe it was that elixir she dumped in his wine as Gwen has never seen such a truly magnificent cock like Lance's. It's big-- without being too big-- and just thick enough to be fill a woman's sweet spot perfectly without pain or discomfort.

She then hears Denise murmur to Lance confirming her suspicions. "Hmm, yes, I see your Nana's magic elixir has done wonders for you down there honey. I hope the little Christian cunt is paying attention."

Denise turns toward Gwen. Her eyesight is sharp enough even in the semi darkness of the room that she can clearly see the look of wonderment on Gwen's face as she stares at her grandson's huge jutting cock. A smile spreads across her face as she can only imagine what poor Gwen must be going through. Over there. All by herself.

Giggling, she picks up the bottle of massage oil pouring a generous amount directly onto each of her boobs. "I need them nice and slick for the final act of your massage sweetie."

"W-what is that Nana D." Lance asks his voice barely rising above a hoarse whisper.

"Why something your Nana Gwen never gave you . . . a happy ending . . . but of course if you were somehow to be foolish and take it . . . oh pity the two of you."

She lowers her chest to his throbbing missile, and using her hands to mash her tits together, engulfs his hardness in a glorious plethora of oiled tit flesh.

"Go on baby fuck your Nana's tits and come all over them." Lance does nothing frozen with indecision.

"I said fuck them boy," Denise barks whipping the crop around and up harshly swatting him on his bare chest.

Lance obeys, only doing what comes naturally, thrusting his hips up and forward. The feeling is divine as the shaft of his cock spears over and over again into the oily warmth between his Nana's colossal globes.

Gwen watches, tears of jealousy forming in her eyes as she knows Lance could never lose that perfect cock of his like that in between her small boobs. Then fear, harsh and razor sharp, sets in as she sees Lance beginning to pump his hips up and down harder.

Christ what if he disobeys and cums all over her tits? Gwen thinks fearing the worst may happen at any moment. Denise, using her evil powers to read Gwen's mind, raises up for a brief moment staring directly at Gwen and says quietly, "Then there shall be hell to pay for the both of you."

Turning her attention back to Lance, Denise smiles pleasantly at him. "Its OK baby, you can come now. Please I . . . I've changed my mind. That's it fuck em harder honey. Harder . . . and cum for me."

Lance suspects her trickery and somehow manages with an incredibly force of will not to lose it all over her tits. Fortunately the brutally pleasurable test is short lived as Denise rolls off of him.

His poor cock, throbbing with such hardness that it borders on being painful, squirts out from between her tits as Lance lets out a deep breath. He watches as Denise strides across the room, zipping her bustier back in place, over to his Nana Gwen.

After slipping her robe back on, Denise takes a clearly shaken Gwen by the hand leading her over to Lance.

"Now for the final test I shall be pitting grandson against grandmother in a supreme test of wills. I think this shall be a most fun game and you guys obviously like games as that silly little card game you two played earlier would indicate."

Denise starts to pace back and forth, the crop tucked under her arm like a drill sergeant as she explains this new game to them while Gwen cowers sitting on the floor next to the trapped Lance.

"Gwen sweetie, I task you to do whatever you see fit, whatever your little heart desires that is, to make your quite helpless and vulnerable young grandson here cum. You must make him cum within the allotted time of five minutes or I shall punish him so severely you shall forever regret not trying harder. There is no rules, no boundaries on how you achieve your goal other than the stated time limit of five minutes. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Gwen says gloomily knowing she must find the courage to somehow commit such a lewd sin. Then again she had already been extremely sinful with Lance once tonight so . . .

Denise arches one eyebrow at her as the crop comes whipping out stopping just short of her pretty face. "Yes, what!"

"Sorry, yes, Master."

"Hmm better." Denise murmurs sinking to her knees next to Lance. She carefully soothes his hair back while leaning over and whispering something in his ear that makes his hard cock almost instantly shrink back to its normal size.

"That is better. Your Nana must start from scratch I would think to make the game truly fair. Now Lance, honey, your task is quite the opposite of hers and also quite simple. You must not cum. If you do I shall be forced to punish her severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good then. I shall place the timer here in easy sight of all of us." Denise reaches into one of the pockets of her robe and pulls out a small sand filled hourglass timer.

"Now just to observe there shall be no cheating I shall be watching from close by and actually maybe I will even join in on the fun." Denise flips the timer over. "You may begin."

Gwen wastes no time. She is determined to be the one to get punished. She dumps a generous amount of the cherry lube, which Denise left conveniently within easy reach, onto both of her hands.