A Deal with the Devil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise now adds the riding crop to the mix playfully slapping Gwen's ass while shoving the blue dolphin harder and deeper inside her while Lance is sucking on her tits with reckless abandon.

Letting the crop fall out of her hand, Denise brings her mouth around to Gwen's throat. The ensuing kiss finds Gwen's sweet sensitive spot just at the very moment the vibrator is turned up full blast and just as Denise starts to move the butt plug in and out of her ass.

"Kiss your nana now, Lance. Show us your pent up passion," Denise whispers to him.

Lance moves his mouth to his nana's sharing a series of kisses that border on being brutal such is the raw passion between them. Gwen is just about to tip over the edge when the Devil, suspecting her prisoner is on the verge of a powerful orgasm, reaches down and turns the toy off, before yanking it out of her pussy.

As soon as she feels her orgasm being snatched away at the very last possible moment, Gwen begins to whine. "Please, Master, I need to--"

The Devil brings her lips to Gwen cutting off her protest with a delicate kiss before whispering, "Not just yet my little Christian whore."

"But . . ."

"Shh, Gweny, let's get you loose and then we can talk about it."

Denise and Lance quickly undo the sashes that bind Gwen to the bed before leading her over to the thick rug in front of the fireplace. The two women sink down to the thick carpet while Lance retreats to the nearby sitting couch.

"Oh you were so close huh, baby, so, so close." Denise tells Gwen in a light teasing whisper.

"Yes, Master, I was so close and then you stopped." Gwen, couching her reply in soft undertones, tries to hide the abject disappointment from her voice.

From the couch Lance watches them whispering to one another other. He understands his role perfectly-- he is a mere pawn in this game, and whatever they decide he shall be forced to comply. He leans forward straining to hear their whispers.

"And what honey? Tell me, I am listening. I know you have more to say." The Devil tenderly strokes Gwen's hair while turning those bewitching green eyes upon her. "Please tell me. Your punishment is over now."

Gwen falls under the spell of those alluring green eyes spilling her guts. "The teasing . . . it was cruel, especially from Lance." She glances up at him giving him a sad look before turning back to Denise.

"And then you teased me even more, Master, until I was so close. It has been so long since I came. Since I was intimate with anyone. 18 years. I made a solemn pledge to . . . Him and to myself."

"To your idiot God you mean."

"Yes, never to have sex again after what happened to Michael."

"And you had honored that pledge for 18 long lonely years."

"Yes, until tonight which only makes me realize how much I have missed it. Please I need . . ." Gwen begins patiently and then stops determined not to demean herself by begging.

"Yes, you both want and need more hon, but most of all you need to cum?" The Devil answers for her.

"Yes. Badly. Very badly."

"But how is the question."

Gwen finds herself being pulled into the womb of evil that is Denise's wicked embrace. She snuggles her face down against the soft leather of the bustier. Denise strokes her hair tenderly while whispering to her much like one would an innocent little child. "A better question might be what do you really need? Do you need someone to make sweet love to you, or do you want to get fucked hard and fast like a cheap little tramp."

When Gwen says nothing in response Denise reaches down and strokes her face lightly. "Go on tell me. Tell the Princess of Pleasure what you need sweetie."

Gwen sighs before answering. Lance, leaning so far forward in an effort to better hear, nearly topples off the small couch. His Nana's voice is soft and she seems on the verge of tears.

In one long breathless sentence, Gwen lets it all go. "What I need is for you to stop teasing me and fuck me . . . now. I am so goddamn horny. Please just fuck me, Denise. And him too and your toys. I want it all and I want to be submissive once again where I am so helpless to whatever you want to do to me."

Denise smiles at her whispering, "I think that can be arranged."

Denise motions Lance to join them on the rug. After gently placing Gwen on her hands and knees, Denise applies the shackles to her ankles while Lance secures her wrists leaving Gwen tightly secured to the floor on her hands and knees.

"Now spread your legs sweetie. Nice and wide as your young grandson is going to watch the Devil eat that sweet little Christian cunt of yours until you are begging for more like the cheapest of harlots."

Denise positions herself flat on her back her face perfectly placed under Gwen's pussy. She uses the crop to slap Gwen's ass forcing her cunt down towards her waiting mouth.

Denise's tongue snakes out of her mouth lapping hungrily at Gwen's waiting cunt. Lance lies back against a large round pillow making himself comfort as he watches his one nana eat the other one out.

The Devil, using her tongue like a skillful artist, licks poor Gwen to the edge of climaxing several times before pulling back at the last moment each time.

"Oh God, please stop teasing me Master. You promised to make me cum," Gwen cries out.

The Devil ignores her desperate pleas and instead rises to her feet striding over to where a black bag is resting on the bed leaving Gwen squirming against the shackles that bind her to the rug.

Lance leans over to comfort his grandmother while keeping one eye on his Nana D. curious to see what she has planned.

"What is she doing to me honey. She is such a fucking tease," Gwen whines.

"Yes, just like you Nana Gwen." He glances across the room and smiles before continuing. "But I have a feeling the teasing is pretty much over with. I think you about to be pleased. I . . . ahh . . . just hope you are ready."

Denise is slowly slipping on a huge flesh colored strap- on dildo that must be a good nine inches long if it's an inch. As she starts across the bedroom toward them Lance taps his Nana Gwen on the shoulder telling her to look.

Gwen lets out a deep breath as she spots Denise strutting toward her with the huge strap on dildo hanging down from her crotch--gleaming in its whiteness in stark contrast to her all black outfit-- looking like some kind of menacing weapon.

Gwen just can't help herself as she exclaims loudly. "Jesus . . . my God . . . you can't--" Gwen's breath is catching in her throat from utter terror and excitement.

"That's right you little Christian bitch. Keep talking about your God and Jesus. Rub them in my face."

"Denise I'm sorr--" The crop slices through the air slapping Gwen directly on her beautiful ass. She jumps at the sting and then again and again as Denise brings it down twice more in quick succession.

"Silence," she barks before grabbing Lance and yanking him to his feet. "Now stand here," she commands propelling Lance around to the front of Gwen.

Denise looks at Gwen and winks saying, "For the third time you shall have your grandson's cock in your mouth but this time you teasing little bitch." Another stinging slap is wrought on her ass as Denise moves around to the back of her. "You shall finish him off properly and receive a big load of cum in that mouth of yours."

Denise snuggles her "cock" just inside of Gwen's wet opening before pulling it back out making her quiver as she gets a taste of its sheer size. "But first before Lance sticks his cock in your mouth I am going to make you beg for it."

Lance's penis is throbbing with hardness at the glorious scene he is witnessing. His Nana Gwen, completely naked except for her heels, perched doggie style in the middle of the snow white carpet, shackled by the short black iron chains, leaning on her elbows, her ass sticking up in the air waiting anxiously to be impaled by his other Nana.

And then finally there is him with his rock hard perfectly sized 7 and three quarters inch penis mere inches from his Nana Gwen's quivering lips. He is about to have a threesome with his two Nana's. Nothing could be sweeter.

"Tell me you want my big cock inside of you. Go on beg for it," Denise hisses at Gwen.

"Y-yes, I want it. Please put it in me . . . pretty please. I need it soooo bad," Gwen says with exaggerated sweetness to Denise before turning back to Lance. She glares at him harshly before spitting her defiance at him. "But as for him, I won't go that far . . . I won't open my mouth so he can put that filthy cock of his in there again."

Lance looks bewildered at Denise wondering if she will tolerate this outburst of insolence.

"Hmm, the little bitch is showing some spunk. Well Lance she is obviously upset about the whole ice thing so I guess you aren't getting your dick sucked again after all."

"That's right . . . No more begging. If you are going to fuck me, fuck me you evil bitch but him . . . he gets nothing." Gwen clamps her mouth shut staring first at Lance before swinging her head around to glare at Denise.

Gwen meets the Devil's harsh gaze for a quick moment before closing her eyes and dropping her head—her mouth still clamped shut. She has suffered enough humiliation for one evening.

"Oh I think I like this new game we shall play. The old filly wants to be bold and insolent to her Master's wishes. I must break you . . . gently at first though as you are such a beautiful filly."

"And we will make her suck me again right Nana D.?" Lance askes eagerly.

"We shall see. You just have that big cock of yours ready and if the opportunity arises . . . be brave and shove it in her open mouth."

Gwen raises her head to stare at Lance shaking her head no while mouthing the words, "No fucking way."

The Devil is thrilled her game has taken such a turn with Lance and Gwen at odds with each other. Their underlying anger shall only serve to fuel the undeniable forbidden passion that each possess for one another.

Nestling up closer to Gwen, running her hands all over her ass, Denise uses the head of the dildo to tease her rubbing the big fake cock in soft circles against both cheeks of her ass before lightly brushing it up against her pussy. Gwen to shudders in anticipation, but still she stays silent with her head turned down and away from Lance.

"Lift her head up, Lance, and hold it there gently. Be ready to shove it in."

Lance reaches down with his hand attempting to gently turn his Nana's face up to him but she resists his efforts.

"Lift that head up bitch." Denise accents her harsh command with a forceful slap of her crop on the back of Gwen's head. She responds immediately lifting her face up, scowling at Lance, but still with her mouth clamped shut. He smiles down at her pushing his jutting cock within inches of her lips.

Denise pushes the bulbous head of the strap on just inside Gwen's wet opening before pulling it out and then slipping two fingers deep inside of her moist cunt. Gwen lets out a hiss through her clenched lips feeling the Devil's fingers exploring her aching wet pussy.

Gwen is starting to get impatient as she feels Denise fingers stroking her clit in a most teasing manner.

She turns her head back toward Denise not caring if she feels the sting of the crop again barking, "Would you just go ahead and fuck me and get it over with please. Put it in me. Go onnnnn--"

Denise, sensing the time is right, gives in to her pleas and rams the dildo deep inside of Gwen fast and hard causing her begging to end in a long drawn out moan of ecstasy to which Lance takes full advantage of by filling her open mouth with his waiting cock.

Gwen has no choice but to suck on her grandson's cock now as his strong hand holds her head in place. Besides she is too lost in a world of pleasure as Denise carefully works the large dildo in slowly at first making sure Gwen is good and warmed up before she begins to fuck her proper.

Gripping Gwen hips, Denise grinds the strap on in and out of her ever so carefully while gradually picking up the tempo. Gwen arches her back trying desperately to get more of the nine inches inside of her as she starts to suck on her grandson's hard member in earnest.

"Lance pull that beautiful cock out of her mouth. I want to hear the slut moan and beg for the Devil's cock." Denise takes a step back letting her massive toy rest just inside Gwen's wet hole. She smiles at Lance as she unzips her bustier letting them big beautiful tits of hers loose.

"I want you to play with yourself, Lance, as you watch me fuck her. Keep that big hard gun of yours pointed right at her face though."

Turning her attention back to Gwen, Denise patiently uses one finger reaching down to stroke her click as she pulls the dildo just out of her pussy.

"Now do you want more of my cock inside again honey or shall we just tease you all night? Yes or no!!"

"Please more . . . Fuck me harder, Master. I am ready. Please . . . go on and put it in me. Please," she whines, "I need it so bad."

The Devil, turned on immensely by the Christian slut's begging, grips Gwen's hips and without warning slams the dildo inside her over and over again making Gwen shudder from the impact. The two women soon fall into a wild rhythm with Gwen moaning louder with every rapid hammer blow from Denise's full-sized cock.

Lance is stroking his cock with an urgency that has he rushing toward a tremendous orgasm. If there ever could be a more erotic scene-- his Nana Gwen chained to the rug on her fours getting fucked hard by the Devil herself, his other nana-- he can't imagine what it might be.

He really likes the look of absolute girlish delight on the Devil's pretty face while she slams the dildo into his Nana Gweny. But what really causes that throbbing meat missile of his to reach new heights of hardness is the way his Nana D.'s tits are bouncing up and down while she rocks her hips back and forth shoving the dildo deep inside his wailing Nana Gwen.

He is close to exploding. "I'm about to cum, Master," he says hoarsely feeling his cock beginning to jerk as his hand flies up and down the shaft of his cock.

"Stifle your pending explosion long enough to bury your cock in her mouth. I have an idea," Denise commands him as she reaches down and picks up the butt plug-- spitting on it for lube-- before shoving its four inches in Gwen's ass making her gasp just as she starts fucking her again . . . this time quite seriously.

Having all three of her holes filled at once sends Gwen into a frenzied state of debauchery that has her nearing an earth shattering orgasm. Sucking wildly on her Grandson's cock while Denise pounds away, rattling the chains holding her pinned to the rug, Gwen tips over the edge just as she feels her mouth being filled with a load of warm semen.

Denise releases the quivering Gwen from her chains as the three of them fall to the carpet. They cuddle for a few short minutes before Denise rises up to a sitting position announcing, "Well you two came hard. I hope you are both satisfied but what about poor little me, hmm?"

"What about you?" Gwen barks back aggressively as she wipes a bit of cum from her lips.

"A bit angry I see about the way we just used you like a cheap harlot my dear. Well, you will get over it. A good Christian cunt, like yourself, believes in forgiveness. Remember it's in the Goddamn bible . . . it's all about forgiveness in that stupid silly book."

"I am going to use the bathroom if anyone cares," Lance chimes not wanting to be a part of this little scene which he believes is on the verge of turning ugly. When neither of them respond he grabs his jeans off the floor, slips them on, and trots off to the bathroom.

"Yes, I suppose," Gwen replies willing her anger to go away as she knows otherwise the Devil will just feed off of it.

"So the question stands . . . What about me. You two both came nicely and I get nothing. Not very fair."

"Yeah, you of all people talking about being fair. Fair would be giving us a chance to tie you down and tease the hell out of you. How would that be?"

The Devil responds with a wicked smile. "Hmm, sounds interesting. Very interesting, indeed. I do think the games are not yet over for tonight."

And indeed they aren't . . . not by a fucking long shot.