A Deal with the Devil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping to her knees she goes to work quickly on Lance's relaxed penis rubbing her hands all over it. He tries closing his eyes, tries turning his head away, but this draws a quick rebuke from Denise.

"Look at what your Nana is doing to you boy. Not looking is akin to cheating and I won't have that!"

Lance glances down and sees Gwen manipulating his soft penis with such tender loving care that he is slowly turning from soft to firm. His growing firmness is helped by Denise who hardly sits out at all, instead joining in almost immediately she begins stroking his hair softly and whispering to him. He thinks it is so very unfair that Denise seems to be on her side, but he dares not complain.

"Hmm that's it baby get hard for your Nana, and me," Gwen whispers staring at him before running her tongue along her lips. She slips one hand down tenderly cupping his testicles. "I will suck you off really nice this time."

Stroking his cock with a delicate hand she wastes no time in taking him in her mouth for the second time tonight. Circling the head of his cock with her tongue she tickles his sensitive underside until he is rock hard. Then, determined to win this challenge she goes to work sucking on his cock like the cheapest of whores.

Lance manages to hold out for all of a minute or so as Denise whispers in his ear what a good job his Nana Gwen is doing sucking his cock. Watching her mouth bounce up and down on his cock while he is so helpless bound is a much more erotic experience than before when she was the one bound and sucking his cock.

Deep throating him a second time while jiggling his balls lightly sends him to the edge. Gwen then raises up letting her mouth momentarily slip off his cock as she whispers to him.

"Come on sweetie . . ." Her tongue flickers out as her hand moves up and down his long hard shaft. "Cum for me baby . . . Please . . . pretty please."

Her voice, so sugary sweet begging for it is what ultimately sends him over the edge. Just as she is lowering her mouth to his cock to take him inside once more he explodes shooting a geyser of cum that hits her square in the face.

Gwen raises up elated and horrified all at once that she just caught a face full of cum from her grandson. Denise claps her hand crying out, "We have a winner and it's the little Catholic cunt Gweny. Now go the bathroom and clean the goddamn cum off your face and then get your sweet little ass back in her so you can receive your punishment."

Turning her attention to Lance she crows, "Just couldn't control yourself huh boy. Your nana's blowjob was that good. Well I'm glad you liked it because now she shall be punished since you just couldn't control yourself. Now get up."

The iron clasps securing his wrists pop open as Gwen hurriedly departs the room and disappears into the bathroom. Lance reaches for his briefs before Denise deftly kicks them out of his reach saying, "Hmm, yeah, you won't be needing them for the rest of the night. Just put your jeans back on only."

While Lance slips on his jeans Denise moves around to the foot of the bed. Humming, she busies herself attaching silken restraints on first the upper part of the bed's canopy and then the lower. Lance watches warily wondering just who the restraints are intended for . . . maybe him, but then again maybe not as it's his Nana Gwen that is due to be punished.

Lance does have to wonder for long as Denise pulls him over to the sitting couch explaining quickly just what their plans are for his Nana Gwen.

Gwen, having cleaned the sticky cum off her cheeks and lips and touched up her makeup, comes out of the bathroom. She pauses at the bedroom door hoping to hear some clue maybe of what she might be in for. The room is dead silent.

Pushing open the door slowly, she warily enters and spies Lance and Denise across the room, huddling together on the sitting couch. Unlike before Gwen cannot hear their whispers, but just knows whatever is being discussed involves her. They both keep glancing over at her and pointing, first at her, and then at the foot of the large bed.

Her heart starts beating faster as the room, after Denise claps her hands, suddenly goes dark and totally silent . . . and very, very cold.

It's almost as if she was now all alone in the cold dark bedroom. Just like earlier, one minute they are there whispering about her, and then poof! The next minute they are gone.

Gwen leans back against the bedroom door, and hearing it click shut, she turns, testing the knob and, of course, it is locked. Turning back toward the bedroom, shivering, she waits for something to happen.

Nothing happens; just silence and the utter darkness of the bedroom. Gwen deciding she must do something begins to stumble around in the dark running her hands along the wall hoping to maybe work her way around to the sitting couch.

Her eyes don't seem to be adjusting to the inky blackness. "This is not a normal darkness," she whispers to herself. No hon, it's the Devil's darkness and you are trapped in it. Gwen's response to herself provides little comfort. Making matters worse is the fucking six inch high heels Denise made her put on earlier. She still is not at all graceful in them. Stumbling and fumbling around in the dark she grows more frightened with each passing moment.

She stops somewhere along the wall as the silence is pierced by a pair of derisive giggles-- one distinctly male and one female. She whips her head around trying to find where they are coming from, but it's useless as the harsh giggling seems to be closing in all around her.

Pushing off from against the wall, she stumbles against the bed and might have actually fallen over if suddenly there were not two sets of hands clawing at her. She doesn't have time to react as a pair of rough masculine hands grabs one arm while a pair of soft feminine hands grabs her other arm.

Trying to defend herself in the inky blackness in her clumsy high heels is an impossible task Gwen quickly finds out.

"Hey . . . what . . . let go," she cries both excited and scared all at once. Her pleas are answered with a stinging slap across the face as Denise hisses at her, "Quiet, you are mine now you frigid Catholic bitch. Don't think I don't know how you abandoned me, and went back to praying to that impenitent God of yours on a nightly basis you slutty little whore."

If Gwen thinks Lance is going to rescue her, she is sadly mistaken; instead, hearing him laugh at the insults being hurled her way is downright chilling.

The laughter quickly dies away and is replaced by something even more chilling-- a loud ripping noise as her pretty white blouse is literally torn off her body. This is immediately followed by a pair of aggressive hands moving onto her tight jeans.

"I think we need a bit of light to get your Nana's jeans off of her Lance." Denise says before clapping her hands once. The darkness is immediately pierced by flickering light as the torches on the wall come alive.

Denise tears open the snap button on her jeans, before viciously yanking down the zipper. Gwen's tight jeans become stuck on her thighs as Lance pushes her back onto the bed.

"It's like these things are painted on, Lance. Does she always run around in such tight ass jeans?"

"Pretty much, especially in front of me. I told you what a God damn tease she is Nana Denise."

Gwen twists her head around ready to yell at Lance for heaping more abuse on her. Her planned protest is cut short when Denise produces a dark sash from midair. She twists it into a crude ball before shoving it into Gwen's mouth.

They finally manage to yank her jeans off, before leading her around to the foot of the bed. "Secure the bitch just as I instructed you Lance," Denise barks before leaning in close to Gwen whispering in her ear. "I suggest you be very submissive with your grandson or I will make you both pay."

Lance, showing little mercy, pulls her hands roughly upward and then proceeds to use the previously attached silk restraints to secure first one wrist and then the other to the upper bed posts.

Gwen, helplessly trapped to the bed, watches him head off to one of the bedroom's still dark corners. He is wearing just a pair of jeans showing off his bare muscled chest that looks spectacular in the pale light.

He returns holding an old fashioned large goblet. "It's wine Nana Gwen. The Devil's own special vintage. Drink." He holds the goblet up tipping the utter delicious wine down Gwen's throat forcing her to gulp it down.

After gulping the wine down Gwen feels so lighted headed if not for the fact she was tightly secured to the bed she might have actually fallen over. She lazily moves her head around trying to see what Denise is up to and finally spots her over feeding more logs into the blazing fire.

A minute later she hears the ominous click of heels striding across the bedroom floor toward her. She turns to see Denise coming at her. She has now donned a pair of the evil looking black leather boots sporting what must be a good pair of seven inch heels. She is carrying a goblet in one hand and her riding crop in the other.

"You gave her the wine."

"Yes, Master," Lance promptly replies.

"See what a good boy and a quick learner he is Gweny? If you dare disobey me and either act or speak out of turn the results will be--" Without warning Denise brings the crop down in a smooth swift arc slapping Gwen squarely on the ass. The unexpected blow causes her to jump and let out a small muffled whimper. "Painful."

"Now that I have your attention we can get down to business, but first go fetch her another goblet of wine. I want the little whore nice and drunk when we begin to play." Gwen is forced to gulp down another full glass of the potent wine leaving her totally inebriated.

"You have done a nice job securing her wrists, Lance. Now bend down and secure her ankles to the frame of my bed."

Gwen twists her head watching Lance take two more dark sashes from Denise before he squats down. "Stop gawking and spread your legs you Catholic Cunt," the Devil barks at her.

"Wider!!" Gwen tries to obey, but her efforts are apparently not good enough as she feels the stinging slap of that damnable riding crop in between her legs slapping at her thighs forcing them wider.

Finally, Gwen has her legs spread far enough apart for Her liking as she feels her ankles being secured to the bottom part of the bed. Then the coup de grace-- Denise cinches a dark sash around her eyes plunging her world into darkness.

Now she is indeed totally and utterly helpless-- secured by the tight sashes to the bed, blind, unable to speak, and totally naked except for her maroon bra and panties and her slutty six inch heels.

They leave her alone for a minute as she hears them bustling about the bedroom doing God knows what. She awaits her fate; shivering as the bedroom seems extremely cold to her. They are not gone long though as she senses them behind her-- looking at her so bound and helpless.

It seems like a long time that they stand there staring at her. Gwen is having a difficult time gauging anything with any degree of accuracy after drinking down that second glass of wine though. She feels Denise come up behind her. Actually smells her first as she is wearing Opium by Yves Saint Laurent which is, probably not by coincidence, Gwen's favorite perfume.

"I sense you have something to say to us, Gweny?" Denise whispers in her ear before removing the balled up sash from her mouth.

"I hope you both like what you see," she spits out deciding to dive into the game with both feet. "What are you two going to do . . . rape me? . . . Master!!"

"Rape? Really you think me that crass, Gwen. All you are going to get is your promised punishment for Lance losing that little challenge I had you both competing in not so long ago."

The Devil moves the crop around on her ass in soft semi circles causing Gwen to jump a bit expecting at any moment to feel the harsh sting of the crop instead of this maddening tickle.

"And then if you want, Nana, we will let you go." Lance adds.

"Oh but I have a feeling . . ." Denise moves closer bringing her mouth right up to her ear, "That you will be begging for something else and it won't be for us to let you go."

The crop slips up and in between Gwen's legs, stroking her pussy through the thin lacey material of her panties causing her to shudder in anticipation.

"Come on hon, up onto the bed. It's payback time for little Ms. Gwen and the way she teased you this past summer. You remember our plan?"

"Yes, Master."

Gwen hears some more bustling about then feels her bra being pulled away from her chest. There is a momentary pause before she feels the coldness of a good many small ice cubes being dumped into her bra. She hears Lance's derisive laugh and knows it was him who dumped the ice cubes inside her bra.

Denise from somewhere behind her announces, "A bit of coldness for you to enjoy my little ice princess. This was Lance's idea by the way. Payback for the way you so coldly rejected him for all those years."

Again her bra is pulled back as more ice is poured inside it. Gwen lets out a small moan from the bitter coldness that is enveloping her tits.

Before she even has a chance to try to talk her way out of this or defend herself in any way the sweet tasting rag is shoved back into her mouth cutting off any protest before it can even get started.

Gwen shivers from the melting ice inside her bra wondering just how far they plan on going with her icy torture. Lance knows how sensitive she is to the cold; she suspects Denise knows this as well. It seems She knows all of Gwen's weak points.

Then comes the worst punishment of all. Nothing. The room is filled with a tomblike silence that leaves Gwen wondering if maybe Lance and Denise have left her alone to suffer in icy solitude.

Gwen, panicking, struggles against the ties that bind her to the bed. Somehow the thought of being alone in this cold darkness is terrifying. The ties hold tight despite her best efforts, which, thanks to the numbing effects of the wine they forced her to drink, amount to very little.

The minutes slowly tick by. The ice cubes in Gwen's bra melt slowly away leaving it wet and clinging to her small tits. A feeling of overwhelming utter coldness envelopes her but it nothing compared to the anguish she is feeling for being left alone.

With her despair growing more powerful with every passing minute she is left alone, Gwen eventually hangs her head and before long tears are streaming out from under her blindfold.

"Oh poor baby. We are here." Denise lowers her mouth to Gwen's kissing her tears away. "Lance, now that you have made the poor thing cry, have you had enough of teasing her yet?"

"Not quite yet," he replies smugly.

"Then you may proceed with the second part of your plan. Here is your goblet full of ice."

When Gwen hears this she begins to struggle mightily against the ties not sure if she can take any more.

"Relax, I am here, honey. If you allow I will provide you with a little bit of warmth while our grandson has his final revenge on you."

Gwen relaxes just a little as she takes a chance by believing Denise is here for her . . . then she hears Lance's voice so full of malice that it chills her even more so than the earlier icy torture she received.

"Yes, Master, but that stupid bra of hers is in the way. Can't we do something about that?"

"Hmm so it is."

Lance smiles, watching as Denise brings one hand around to the front of his Nana Gwen. His smiles grows wider as one of her long blood red fingernails magically reshape itself so it has razor sharp edges.

Denise uses the one sharp nail to quickly saw through one of Gwen's bra shoulder straps and then the other. The bra falls open revealing her lovely perky tits to her grandson.

Shivering as she feels her bra fall away, Gwen's nipples quickly become painfully erect in the cold air of the bedroom. She tries to squirm away as she feels a pair of ice cubes applied simultaneously to her nipples. Denise snuggles up close to her keeping her struggles to a bare minimum as Gwen moans quietly.

Denise's hot mouth against her neck stands in direct contrast to the ice cubes assaulting her poor nipples. The icy torture lasts for a good minute before Lance apparently decides she has had enough.

Lance, his work done for the moment, settles back down on the bed waiting for the second part of their little drama to unfold. He eyes stare longingly at her tits eagerly waiting for the moment when he will be allowed to join in on the warming process.

Denise snuggles up behind Gwen, removing the rag from her mouth, before whispering something in her ear which causes Gwen to turn her face away.

After a brief pause Gwen answers. "Yes, please, Master. I'm begging you."

The stark coldness of the bedroom causes Gwen to involuntarily snuggle her body closer to the Devil. She likes the soft feel and warmth of Denise's bustier against her naked skin as she presses closer to the Devil's body. She also enjoys the sound of what Denise is whispering in her ear although she has no earthly idea what is being said as the Devil is speaking to her in Old Latin.

Finally, Gwen turns her mouth toward the Princess of Darkness and they share a kiss. A kiss that is anything but innocent. A kiss that instantly causes Lance to become quite firm down there.

Feeling the Devil's wicked tongue expertly exploring her mouth Gwen speculates if it is forked again like during that first night of passion they shared eighteen years ago.

Denise finally breaks off the kiss, gesturing toward Lance to position himself on the bed so he is directly in front of his Nana Gwen. Hearing a soft hum starting up from somewhere down and to the right of her, Gwen, for a brief moment, can't place what it might be before it abruptly hits her-- Of course, it's a vibrator!!

She squirms knowing what must come next, especially after Denise reaches down and savagely rips her panties off her body.

"Say hello to my friend . . . the blue dolphin. It likes to go swimming inside of prissy little Catholic cunts, like yours Gweny. You should be able to handle it as it's only about six inches in other words . . ." Denise pauses for dramatic effect wanting to give Ms. Gwen something to think about for later. "Much, much smaller than that magically endowed grandson of ours."

The blue vibrator, with its realistic penis head tip, slides easily up and into Gwen's wet and willing cunt after briefly teasing her inner thighs. Denise twists the adjustable speed dial at the base of the vibrator turning it up a notch causing Gwen to shudder.

"Oh God . . ." she cries out unable to help herself as the humming vibrator feels so good inside of her. Hearing his sweet Nana cry out is Lance's given cue to join the action. Lance flickers his fingers lightly over Gwen's cold hard nipples making her whimper even more.

The attack on her nipples begins just as Gwen feels another of the Devil's toys being inserted into her previously virgin ass. She lets out a loud gasp as the four inch smooth silicone butt plug slides up without warning in that most forbidden of all cavities.

The feeling of being so deliciously violated causes her, in conjunction with the vibrator being expertly wielded by Denise in and out of her pussy at various speeds, to lose control.

She starts to whine, sounding much like a desperate little school girl. "Oh God . . . what are you doing to me. Don't stop. Pleaaaaaseee . . ."

The whining little school girl act turns the Devil on immensely. Determined to make the prissy little Gwen beg even harder, she turns the blue dolphin up another notch while pushing it in and out of her pussy teasingly slow.