All Comments on 'A Decadent Party'

by lambier

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rmdoffcrmdoffcover 1 year ago

Damn, great star Sir, definitely 5* and Follow Author button from me.

bdx1705bdx1705over 1 year ago

well written and hot! I hope there's more to cum...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I still can't grasp this concept of sharing or swapping partners. I mean if a person wants to have sex with others why get married at all. Why not just go find a whore as live-in partner? Separation won't be as messy as divorce, cheating won't be as horrible and. the fornicating couple won't slander the divine intention of marriage. I and many of my country men think sharing the spouse is stupid.

/

No I didn't read all just half if page one then jumped to last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastically erotic. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a great imagination and potential. But you need to proof read your work. So many errors and sections are poorly written. I also didn’t feel connected to the characters. It was more about the sex than the characters. 3*

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

Excellent story, something new, and excellent writing. Looking forward to more in the future. Five stars from me.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

Super hot story, I was hard the whole time

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have been there. Watching my wife getting fucked, and her Watching me. Both of us got a lot of pleasure out of watching our partners getting taken

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story, well-written and very hot. Hope there's more to follow.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Well written. But where did you go? We the readers need a lot more of your stories! At least a part 2 and 3 to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous