A Decadent Party

Story Info
My wife and I couldn't wait to explore a decadent party.
9.1k words
4.3
31.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambier
lambier
21 Followers

Hi all,

My first ever story I'm sharing with you. I wrote it a few years back and decided to go back to it and see if others enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Would welcome any (constructive) feedback.

---

Sarah & James

We have finally made it. We are standing in front of a black door in a dark alley and are looking for the street number. "I'm pretty sure this is it..." I say, far from being sure. "What did the invite say again?"

Sarah, my wife of 8 years, pulls out the red velvet envelop with the black invite inside. The invite has golden writing on it and she reads it out to me:

"28 Sinners Alley,

Ring the doorbell upon arrival."

On the door there's a little metal plate that has 28 etched into it. "Yup, this must be it," I say relieved I'm not wrong.

Sarah looks at me with a nervous smile and rings the doorbell. We hear a buzzer somewhere in the distance behind the door and it's not long before a lady opens it. She's pretty, with black hear stuck up in a bun and is wearing a long black evening gown. She doesn't say anything and just looks at us with a blank expression.

"We're here for the party?" I say with an unsure voice.

"Do you have a ticket?" she answers. Sarah shows her the invite and after looking at it she opens the door wide to let us in. "This way please."

She leads the way past a small reception, towards a dark hallway. She grabs an old-fashioned oil lamp from the side of reception and starts walking down the hallway. It's difficult to make out much in the dimmed flickering light of the lamp. Sarah squeezes my hand and I can see her eyes glistening and she has a big nervous smile of excitement for what is to come. This place is a maze, take a door to the left, a turn to the right and then a left again. Each time she opens a door, she makes sure to close it behind us. I have completely lost my bearings and think to myself we probably shouldn't go wondering about tonight...

After what seems like ages we finally get to a door and the lady shows us through. As we walk through, she tells us, "Wait here please. Someone will come for you." She closes the door behind us leaving us alone in the room.

We look around in the room where there are only a few dimmed lights on the walls. It looks like an old chapel with a bunch of dark brown wooden benches all facing one way. On the wall there are large wooden panels in the same dark brown colour as the benches. Sarah and I look at each other and laugh. "Well at least they live up to the mysterious side," Sarah says. I laugh and agree.

A few minutes later we hear a knock on a door opposite the one we entered from. A different lady comes in wearing a sexy red cocktail dress showing off her long legs. She is wearing a silver Playboy bunny mask covering her face down to her nose. She is wearing bright red lipstick matching her dress and has lush brown curls coming from behind the mask. Damn she looks hot and mysterious!

"Coats off please, you may put them in this locker here," she says as she pushes against a wooden panel which reveals a small cabinet. "No electronic devices are allowed tonight, including phones and watches".

We look at each other nervously. We had a lot of fun dressing up tonight. Sarah is 160 cm tall (about 5' 3) with olive skin and nice curves that are testament to her Latina background. She is wearing a low-cut white dress showing off her large cleavage. With a tight bra underneath, her DDs are firmly pushed up so there is plenty to see. Her dress is short, not even reaching halfway down her thighs. At my request she's not wearing panties and I can tell she's nervous yet excited! The dress alone is already something she'd normally be hesitant to wear let alone going commando (it took me quite a bit of convincing!) The white high heels finish it off and make her look irresistible.

I'm 187cm tall (about 6' 2), with light brown hear and a stubble beard with bits of grey coming through. I have broad shoulders and a muscular build from all the gymnastics I did as a child. I'm wearing a classic black tuxedo with a white buttoned shirt and black suspenders and bowtie to finish. Sarah insisted on me wearing rather tight slim fit pants 'to show off my ass and package' as a counter request for her going commando.

"I guess this is it," I whisper to Sarah. "You still sure about this?"

"I don't know," Sarah replies. "Do you still want to?" She looks at me mischievously. I know that look... She is getting horny.

"Fuck yeah!" I answer.

30 seconds later we've been stripped of our coats. I feel... nervous... excited... anxious... and horny... the emotions are already giving me a rush. I can tell Sarah feels the same as she is looking around nervously and can't seem to stop giggling.

As we put away our things into the locker, we see 2 masks lying in there. One simple black mask with golden lines, looking like a typical masquerade style mask and one white with feathers sticking out, red and golden lines across it. I give the white one to Sarah and she puts it on. It gives her an air of mystery. I put mine on and I see Sarah looking at me and biting her lip. I can tell she's ready to go in.

Sarah leans in for a kiss and briefly brushes by my dick with her hand then giving it a squeeze through my pants. It immediately responds by standing to full attention and with the tight pants there's nothing much I can do to conceal it...

The girl leads us through the door into another hallway and as we get closer, we can hear some jazzy tunes. My heart keeps pounding and I am trying hard to stop my erection, not being very successful. As the girl leads us through the final door, she looks at us both and then, clearly staring at my dick, says "Well somebody is getting excited".

Sarah laughs and grabs my dick again tugging it for a few seconds before she says, "I think we both are". Both the girls laugh as my cheeks turn bright red. Great, now I've got a raging hard on. Futilely I try adjusting my pants as much as I can.

What we are about to see tonight is like nothing we've ever seen before. We enter a large room with an open dance floor and a small stage at the centre. Across the sides of the room are high tables with stools. On the side of the stage there is a bar where waitresses pick up trays of glasses with cocktails and other drinks to share around. The waitresses are all wearing black lace corsets with matching garter straps, fishnet stockings and panties and the same silver playboy bunny masks. As a waitress passes us, we eagerly grab our first drink, a tequila sunrise.

On the stage two musicians wearing tuxedos are playing a piano and a clarinet. There are maybe 30 people inside scattered across the room. Some are standing in small groups; others are dancing, and a few are standing by themselves just observing the others. The ladies are all wearing dresses, some are wearing long evening gowns where others are wearing rather short cocktail dresses leaving little to the imagination. They all look hot one way or another.

The guys are mostly formal, wearing tuxedos with bowties or ties and suspenders. Everybody is wearing masks similar to ours, with plenty of colours, feathers and sparkles. As we enter the room, I can tell some of the guests are checking us out, with more than a few eyes lingering on Sarah. The lady in the red cocktail dress takes us to one of the high tables, wishes us a good night and leaves through a side door.

It's crazy to think how we got to be here. A few months ago, I was talking to my friend Dan who is just one of those guys that always talks about sex. Not only does he share way too much information but always asks about my sex life as well. I rarely share much myself, but his stories and questions generally give us a good laugh.

One day, Dan told me about this Masquerade party he'd gone to with his girlfriend Eve. How they'd gone dressed up super sexy and slutty and it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. It was an evening of adult performances that were 'very interactive with the crowds' as he put it. He couldn't stop raving about how amazing it was seeing people so turned on and enjoying it freely as they hid behind the anonymity behind their mask. It basically turned into a big "slutty fuckfest" (his words not mine).

My ears had pricked up. That sounded a lot like something Sarah and I liked to talk about in the bedroom. Going to a slutty party where nobody would know us, and we could just watch everyone doing all kinds of dirty stuff. So yes, this party sounded like something we'd like. And so, unlike ever before, I started asking him plenty of questions. He clearly enjoyed my interest and shared freely how he and Eve had gone at the party.

It'd started off with a couple of stripteases but soon the performances became dirtier and naughtier. Everyone was progressively getting hotter and hornier and seemed to be relieved of any inhibitions. By the end of the night Eve and Dan had had their hands all over each other - and others. They hadn't done anything too crazy with any of the other guests as they hadn't agreed on anything beforehand. Dan was regretting that now and was trying to convince Eve to go again soon, once they could afford the tickets again. As much as they had both enjoyed, Eve was apparently very reluctant to go back as she was afraid what it might do to their relationship.

After he finished detailing some of the events he'd seen, I asked, as innocuously as I could, "How might one get an invitation to such a party?"

He laughed, "Aaah, so that's what you guys are into, huh?"

Trying to play it coolly, I laughed and said, "Well it certainly sounds interesting to me, but I'll have to talk to Sarah first. But yes, I might be into it."

Dan said he received the invite from a mate who was involved in organising some of these parties and he'd see if he could get us a ticket. "They're bloody expensive though, otherwise I'd go every time!" He also added that, given how reluctant Eve was to go again, to "Make the most of it whilst you're there, she may never let you come back!"

After talking to Sarah her first response was a resolute "No! We may talk about such things in the bedroom sometimes but that's where they are meant to stay! They are fantasies and nothing we'd want to bring to reality. "

Later that night Sarah came into the bedroom straight out of the shower wrapped in a towel. I was already in bed just wearing my boxers and, as always, dropped whatever I was doing and waited for her to drop the towel and get dressed.

"Don't you know what I look like by now?" Sarah giggled.

"I will never grow tired of this view babe. The day I don't look you can take me to the doctor because something is wrong.".

She danced around a bit as she dropped the towel and came over to the bed. "So, what is it you'd like me to wear then if we were to go to a party like that?"

"Hmmm, something slutty I think," I said.

"Is that right? You want your wife to dress up like a slut?" she asked as she sat down next to me.

I grinned and said, "Like you'd mind, I know you love it when people check you out." I pulled her close and kissed her whilst grabbing her ass. "And what can I say," I continued. "It feels nice knowing they desire what is mine"

"What is yours?!" she exclaimed, as she held my head and gently bit my lip. "What do you think, huh? You own nothing".

I threw her on her back next to me and continued kissing her passionately. "You are mine and you know it! Just like I am all yours," I set with increasing lust in my voice.

"All of you?" she asked as she pushed me back, sat up and pulled down my boxers.

"All of me!" I moaned as she took my cock in her hands.

"So, what will you do when people are looking at your slutty wife?"

"I'll look at their slutty wives" I replied with a grin.

"And what if they want a piece of your slutty wife" Sarah continued as she took my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, I see, does my slutty wife want to do more than just dressing slutty?"

"Hmmm," she moaned with her eyes closed as she moved one hand to her pussy. She played with herself for a few seconds when her eyes opened up and she looked at me with a mischievous grin, "Would you mind if I did?" As she asked the question, I could tell she was trying to gage my response whilst continuing to massage my cock with her hand and her tongue swirling around the head of it.

"That depends," I replied. "What is my slutty wife thinking of doing?"

"Hmmm, I can just imagine some guy looking at me whilst I'm sucking your cock like this," she said as she was licking up and down my shaft. "He likes what he sees, and I can see him stroking his cock as he is watching us."

"Hmmm," I moaned, "do you like him watching us?"

Sarah closed her eyes again. "Yes, it really turns me on. I love watching him stroke his big fat cock." she mused as she started stroking me a little faster.

"Fuck, this is so good... So, you like looking at his fat cock, do you?" I asked.

"Hmmm yes, maybe he gets a bit closer to us with his hard cock in his hand. So now I can really see it up close," Sarah moaned. "Fuck this is making me so wet... I want to hold it... can I touch it?" Sarah ass still looking at me trying to see how far I would let her take this fantasy. She was licking all across my cock whilst looking me in the eyes as she tried to keep me going.

"Oh fuck baby, don't stop," I moaned. "If you keep going, I might just let you play a little bit. What do you want to do with it?"

Sarah put on a big smile and grabbed my cock with a firmer grip now. "I'll start stroking him slowly like this. Holding your cock in one hand and his in another." She was moaning loudly as she started rubbing her pussy more quickly.

"Fuck I love holding your two cocks... I'll suck yours first, just the way you like it. And then maybe I'll suck his cock a little while I am stroking you. Would you let me do that? Take another man's cock in my mouth?"

"Fuck baby, that's so horny," was all I could muster.

"Hmmm, maybe it's not just letting me huh. Do you like it? Seeing me suck another man's cock?"

As she continued to suck my dick, I laid her down on her back and kneeled down next to her head so I could get a clear view of her sucking my cock. At the same time, I put my hand on her pussy and started playing with her clit.

"Oh yes baby, you suck that cock hard. Show him how great a cocksucker you are. Oh fuck, I need to fuck you now baby!" and with that, I moved in front of her pussy and positioned my cock at her wet slit.

Sarah grabbed my cock and started rubbing it around her wet pussy. I always love it when she rubs my hard cock around her pussy and clit.

She then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in as I slowly entered her. "Oh fuck yes, please fuck me now. Fuck me harder," she moaned.

I slowly eased myself into her, until I was finally balls deep in. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you baby, beg me for it!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck yes babe, I need your cock inside of me, just like that! Fuck me and watch me devour his cock." As she said that, she took my hand and started sucking on my thumb pretending it's the other man's cock. Then, with a naughty smile on her face she looked up at me and tried to push me even further, "And maybe he can fuck me a little bit as well?"

"Oh is that right? You want to feel his hard cock inside of your pussy now? And what will I be doing whilst he is fucking you?" I was making slow and hard thrusts making sure she feels every inch of me moving inside of her...

Sarah shut her eyes again, clearly imagining the stranger fucking her. She was playing with her clit as I continued to fuck her slowly. "I'll suck your cock like never before if you'll just let me fuck him a little bit. Will you let me?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned. "You're such a dirty slut, I fucking love it. I want to see his hard cock inside of you. I want to see you cum on his big fat cock" with that I started speeding up. Pounding my pubic bone hard onto her clit with each thrust. Sarah was moaning as I was groaning as we were both imagining some stranger fucking her.

"Oh yes let him fuck me, I want to feel his hard cock inside of me. I want you to watch me fuck that man. Oh fuck yes! I'm gonna cum!"

With that she moaned loudly, and I could feel her stiffening as she dug her nails into my back. I was so close to cumming myself and with a few final thrusts I released my seed deep inside of her. Then we both fell down back into bed as we were trying to catch our breath.

We lied for a few minutes in silence as we thought about what just happened. We had never really fantasized about fucking other people before. Alluded to it sure, but our fantasies were more around watching and being watched. Then Sarah asked me the question, "Did you mean it, what you said? About wanting to watch me fuck another guy?"

I had to think about it, feeling a little embarrassed now about letting go so much. "Maybe... I mean it certainly got me going just now but I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with it... Is it something you would like?"

Sarah didn't answer for a minute but then answered slowly, "Well... if you'd be okay with it, I don't think I'd mind... Though I'd only do it if you wanted it too and if you were there with me. Like if we'd do it together."

"Like if we fuck another bloke together?" I asked frowning.

Sarah laughed, elbowing me in the side as she exclaimed, "you know what I mean!".

"What about the other way around?" I asked, not wanting to answer her questions just yet. "Would you let me play with another woman?".

I could see Sarah thinking about it, "I'm not sure I'd let you fuck her but maybe let you play yeah, if that's what you'd like."

"Well..." I announced loudly with a naughty grin.

Sarah laughed and just mumbled "Of course...".

We were lying in silence thinking some more about what we'd just discussed. "What about doing it in front of other people? Like, at a party say...." I asked. As soon as I uttered the words my cock jumped back to life again, immediately betraying my own excitement.

Sarah starts laughing: "Ah so does that turn you on huh? Do you want to be watched?" she started stroking my cock again which, though still tender, quickly went back to being fully hard.

"Do want to be watched by all those people at the party? Would you like them to watch me stroke your cock like this? Is that what you like?" Sarah asked playfully.

"Oh fuck yes, wank me when everyone is watching," I moaned.

"Hmm what if I start sucking you off huh? Would you like them to watch that?" Sarah places her mouth around the head of my cock and slowly starts circling her tongue around it. "Now what if one of the girls from the party wants to help me out with your cock? Do you want me to let her grab your cock?"

"Oh fuck yeah, would you let her help you? Can she help you suck my cock?"

Sarah started jerking my dick with both her hands as she took my fully engorged knob in her mouth. "Maybe she can sit on your face while I keep sucking your cock, would you like that?"

"Fuck yeah baby let her sit on my face I want to taste her pussy so bad". Sarah moved around so that we were in the 69 position. I started eating her pussy and could still taste my own salty cum. I stuck my tongue deep inside of her whilst rubbing her clit slowly with my fingers. Suddenly she jumped back up, sits on top of me and impales herself on my cock. Given how wet she is it slides right in.

"Hmmm, maybe if you're a good boy maybe I'll let her ride you a little bit, is that what you want? Do you want to feel her wet pussy wrapped around your cock?" Sarah asked me as she started moving back and forth slowly.

"Fuck yes, let me fuck her, I want to fuck her you filthy slut" I moan loudly. We fuck each other harder and harder and louder and louder. At this stage I'm pretty sure anyone walking past the house will be able to hear us, but I just don't fucking care right now. All I want to do is keep fucking Sarah whilst imagining that I'm fucking a stranger from the crowd.

lambier
lambier
21 Followers