A Decadent Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sarah is about to cum, she pulls me out and pushes my head back into her pussy as she always loves to cum whilst I am eating her out. I eat her pussy hard and it is not long until I can feel her spasming again and she moans loudly. After she finished, she looks at me, bites her lip and says, "Your turn." She rolls onto her tummy, grabs my dick and finishes me off with her mouth. It has been a while since we have cum so hard.

A few minutes later I asked: "So... I guess I'll buy the tickets then?".

"Yeah, I think we should" Sarah grinned.

In the days that followed we talked about it frequently. "But what if this changes things between us?" and "but what if we see someone we know?" were questions Sarah would ask frequently during the day. At night we'd fantasize about Sarah having her first experience with a girl or sharing each other with someone else.

After a couple of weeks of talking about it we agreed to really go ahead with it but also on setting some boundaries. This is going to be our very first 'freaky' party so let's take it easy. We don't have to do anything if we don't feel comfortable and, if at all, we can just play with each other. However, if we both feel comfortable, some touching and playing may be allowed but before each step we take we ask each other if we are okay with it.

And now, a few months after those conversation we are here. Sitting at the table, giggling like a bunch of kids far out of our comfort zone. As another waitress passes us, we help ourselves to another drink. The music is nice, slow and sexy. We get more relaxed with each drink and have some superficial conversations with some of the people as they pass our table. Then the music stops and a lady wearing a long green evening gown with lots of feathers and sparkles comes up on the stage. She is the only one wearing a green playboy bunny mask matching her dress.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming in today," she says with a voice of grandeur. "We have quite the show waiting for you. Tonight, will be a night of indulgence, decadence, lust and, at times, horror. You will feast your eyes upon the flesh of the best and most beautiful creatures this world has to offer you. I must ask that you observe our house rules under all circumstances. And now... Simply enjoy... "

As she walks into the crowd the guests start cheering. Looking at each other with a smile we cheer along.

Another bunny masked lady walks into the room with a guy on a leash, a mistress and a slave. She's a blonde, wearing an all-leather outfit: a bra pushing up her big tits, a mini thong showing a perfectly trimmed bikini area and a harness of leather straps and knee-high boots. She looks both incredibly hot and intimidating at the same time. The guy is wearing a latex mask and shorts. He's walking on all four and wearing a collar that the leash is attached to. The mistress has the leash in one hand and a small cat tail whip in the other. She whips him around and makes him lick the shoes and boots of some of the other guests.

"Eeehrm, maybe we can sign us up for that but in reversed roles," I chuckle.

"Yeah right," Sarah laughs. "You know who's in charge here, don't you," she says as she slaps my ass.

When the mistress and slave get to our table the slave starts licking Sarah's shoes and worshipping the ground she stands on. Weird much? Sarah, turning bright red with embarrassment quickly tries to brush him off saying, "He really doesn't have to do that."

"Oh, but he does! It's all he's good for," the mistress answers with a tone indicating she will not tolerate any back talk.

As Sarah is sitting on the highchair with the table on one side and me on the other, there is nowhere for her to go. Her eyes are looking at me begging to do something but I'm just laughing and enjoying the show.

His mistress commands him to stop and beg for Sarah's forgiveness for making her feel uncomfortable, he looks up at her and starts to beg, "Please Mistress, I have been a bad boy. Please do forgive me."

As he's sitting on the floor between your legs, I realise he must be able to look up your dress from there. He'll have the full view of your freshly shaven pussy. As he is begging for your forgiveness, I can see him lowering his eyes where they linger just underneath your dress. As my cock was finally starting to soften again, seeing the slave look at your pussy up close brings it right back to full attention.

You are still looking away from the awkward scene and it takes a moment before you notice his gaze and rapidly cover your crotch with your hands. The mistress has noticed as well now and whips him back in order and onto the next table. Looking at Sarah's embarrassment I burst out in laughter leaving Sarah to delicately place her elbow between my ribs. Even in pain, I can't stop laughing as Sarah looks at me, still bright red but now with a devilish grin, and says: "Just you wait, I'll have my revenge!" This is promising to be a fun evening!

In the meantime, there are more bunny masked waitresses appearing, but they have all taken off the corsets and are walking around topless with just the panties and fishnet stockings. As Sarah catches my lingering looks at the waitress serving the table next to us, she punches me on the shoulder and laughingly ask, "Can keep it in your pants?!"

"Well... For now..." I mumble to myself.

The next act is up and the mistress with her slave disappear. 4 ladies, all wearing the same black cocktail dresses, come into the room onto the small stage in front of the musicians. Three are wearing the silver bunny masks and one is wearing a red velvet mask. The three silver masked ladies each carry a chair and put it on stage in front of the musicians. The red masked lady moves to the microphone as the other three sit down on their chairs.

The musicians move onto the next song and the lady in the red mask starts singing. She has an amazing deep voice, one of those deep jazz or blues kind of voices. It's a slow song and sexy as hell, with the 3 dancing girls moving with the music, caressing their body and looking full of temptation into the crowd. Then after a couple of minutes the dancing girls slowly start stripping. One by one, they start taking off items of clothing. First the dress, then the bra. They come off the stage and dance with the guests. They move around dancing seductively, giving lap dances and pressing their boobs into the face of the guests. I am desperately wishing for one of the girls to come to our table. And then one does...

She walks straight up to Sarah, gives her a devious little smile, puts her hands on Sarah's face and gives her a long kiss on the mouth. Sarah isn't protesting, I think she's too flustered and caught off to do anything. The dancer slowly lowers her hands to Sarah's neck where she caresses it before continuing downwards. She touches her arms, legs and hips. She holds Sarah's hands and intertwines fingers with her as she whispers something in her ear. I'm not sure what she said but I can see Sarah starting to smile as she nods her approval for something. As the dancer lowers her hands further, she starts kissing Sarah's neck. Her hands reach her breasts now, going in circles around them, until she gently starts feeling them through the fabric of Sarah's dress.

The dancer looks back at me and chuckles as she sees my big horny smile. She lowers her hands further and reaches around to Sarah's back and puts her hand all over Sarah's ass. The dancer is now kissing her breasts through the dress. Once again, Sarah goes red as a beet, but can't stop a moan from coming out. Then, the dancer slowly moves her hand back to the front of Sarah's legs and starts inching them up. Sarah, looking for anything to hold onto, grabs a hold of my hand and the table, no longer in control of what's going on. I can see the dancer's hand disappearing under Sarah's dress. She smiles as she realises Sarah isn't wearing any underwear. "Hmmm, you slut, I love it" I hear her say. She's drops to the floor and looks up Sarah's dress. For a few seconds she sticks her face on Sarah's pussy briefly licking her clit, before she quickly veers back up, gives Sarah another kiss on the mouth and turns around to me. As she does, she pulls Sarah off of her seat behind her so that the dancer is sandwiched between us.

The dancer's right hand is going all over my body as her left hand is guiding Sarah's across the dancer's own body. Feeling her hand all over me whilst watching Sarah feel her up is so hot. The dancer lets go of Sarah's hand and is now slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Sarah continues to move her hands across the dancer's body but still too shy to touch her breasts. The dancer doesn't wait long before she grabs Sarah's hand again and puts it on her boobs making her feel and squeeze them. I can see her bite her lips as she does it moans to Sarah, "Feel me harder."

After this, Sarah is getting more excited, rubbing the dancer's tits gently at first but increasingly harder. She is clearly enjoying this at least as much as I am. Then the dancer slowly runs her hand across the front of my pants touching my cock through the fabric. If I thought I couldn't get any harder, I was wrong. She starts squeezing my cock and with her other hand guides Sarah's hand there as well. Now both of them have a hand on my cock and I just never want this moment to stop. She unbuttons my pants and takes a peek inside. "Hmmm, nice cock," she says loudly. And then, as quick as before, she moves away and gets back to the stage.

Suddenly we realise we're still in the room and all these people have just seen us doing this. We are both flushed red, there's no hiding that even with the mask. But as we look around, looking at the people that were watching us, we can see how horny they are. I can see it in their eyes, their expressions and the fact that many have started to touch themselves and each other. Sarah and I look at each other and I whisper in her, "I just want to fuck you so badly". Sarah doesn't answer but instead just slips her hand into my still unbuttoned pants and slow massages my hard cock inside my pants.

A few more acts come and go but none visit our table. The alcohol is flowing freely, and I can see the guests are starting to get friskier. In one act, a man and woman strip on stage and passionately play with each other. She sucks him off in different places across the room and lets some of the other women feel his hard big cock. One lady is clearly wanting more as you can see the lust in her eyes. The stripper sees it and gently guides her head down so that she too can get a taste of his cock. I can see Sarah getting horny again and am pretty sure she's wishing to be that lady right now.

In the next act a gorgeous black girl comes onto the stage wearing very revealing red lace lingerie. As she dances on the stage, she pulls out a bright pink dildo and starts playing with it, sliding it over her body across her lingerie. As the song progresses, she slowly strips down to be fully nude whilst continuing to play with the dildo. She then invites 3 guests, 2 guys and a girl, on stage to play with her using the dildo. First a guy, then the girl and then the final guy. They each get a turn to play with the dildo inside of her. The girl eagerly licks the dildo after taking it from the dancer's pussy before putting it back in again. Then it's the final guy's turn. she is lying on her back now holding her legs as he pushes the dildo in and out of her pussy. As she reaches her climax, she takes out the dildo, grabs the guy's head and pushes his face into her pussy. The guy eagerly licking up all her juices.

Sarah whispers to me: "would you like to do that to her?".

"Fuck yes!" I say. "Would you?". Sarah grins and bites her lip but says nothing. I feel like tonight all bets are off.

Two hours have passed easily now, though it's hard to tell without my watch or any clocks in the room. The guests are now openly playing with each other. One guy has taken his partner's boobs out of her dress and is massaging them slowly for all to see. She is clearly relishing the attention the other guests are giving them. Another lady has taken out the cock of a guy that she is now slowly stroking in front of everyone, making no attempt to hide anything.

I'm standing behind Sarah now and am fondling her breasts through her dress. She pulls me closer so that she can feel my hard cock up against her. I want to take her boobs out and rub them out in the open showing them off, just like the other guy, but Sarah is still feeling to shy... For now... She may need a little more encouragement first.

The other guests are getting increasingly horny and are more guests are openly playing with each other. One lady is on her knees sucking off a guy clearly putting on a show. At the table next to us a girl is sitting on a highchair with her partner kneeling down, pulling her panties to the side and eating her out. As he is eating her out, she looks across the crowd and for a moment I lock eyes with her and she just smiles at me.

Emboldened by the alcohol and raging horniness, plus knowing I'm still standing behind Sarah in cover, I take my cock out of my pants and as I squeeze Sarah's hand around it, who is still slowly stroking me. "Damn, I need to fuck you so bad" I whisper.

Playfully Sarah turns around looking at me and my cock, feigning utter shock but not letting it go. "Taking your cock out in public?!... Well, I guess you're no longer shy," she laughs.

As you do I see the girl that's being eaten out over at the next table trying to get a look at my cock whilst Sarah still has her hand wrapped around it jerking me slowly. The girl looks at us with nothing but lust. I angle myself so the girl can have a better look and whisper at Sarah to "Suck me babe."

Suddenly Sarah turns around and walks away leaving me to stand there with my fully erect and exposed cock. In an impulse I want to cover up but as I look back in the eyes of the girl on the next table over, I slowly start jerking it instead as I look at Sarah to see what she's doing. She grabs one of the pillows from the side as she's laughing, throws it on the floor and sits in front of me. "Enjoying yourself, are you?" she says. She looks over at the girl and chuckles at me, "Oooh, I see we're giving a show now, are we?" She gets down to her knees and starts licking my balls and then slowly with long laps all the way to the tip and then slowly takes it into her mouth. She is looking straight at the girl now clearly relishing the attention.

Some people are still fully dressed where others are already fucking now. Realising how many people are looking at us I am in pure ecstasy. I don't have a shred of shame left, I want everyone to see and watch, I'm loving it.

As I'm approaching my climax, I pull Sarah away to avoid me cumming yet. I pull her dress down so that her tits pop out. She objects initially but as I start kissing her whilst playing with her nipples, she can no longer resist. I start kissing her neck making my way down to her tits and start licking them. As I circle her nipples with my tongue, I look around us and see many eyes on us.

Sarah has her eyes closed and I whisper at her, "Is this slutty enough for you?"

She opens her eyes, looks at me and says with a dirty grin "it's a good start..."

With that, I lie down on the floor and tell Sarah to sit on my face. I can tell she's still a bit reluctant but also horny as hell. After doubting for a second she turns around to face my dick and sits her pussy down onto my face. I start going to town on her pussy and pull her dress up high for everyone to see that delicious pussy of hers. She tries to pull it down once but as she starts sucking my dick she quickly gives up and lets me go to town. As I nest my tongue deep inside her pussy, I spread her ass cheeks giving everyone the best view. Sarah can't do anything but moan.

I feel her one hand caressing my balls and the other around the shaft whilst she is sucking me up and down, along with the jerking motions. As I continue to tongue fuck her wanting to taste her most inner juices and making sure everyone can see, I feel a second pair of hands on my legs of which one joins Sarah's hands on my hard cock. It takes me a second to register and once I do, I just can't believe this is happening. I try to see who it is but can't see anything as your ass and pussy are blocking my view. I decide to roll with it and continue eating you out. I can feel a second mouth joining yours licking across the shaft of my dick. One of the mouths moves onto my balls gently sucking on them whilst the other continues to blow me. I can feel your tongues crossing each other around my dick as you as continue to lick, suck and jerk my cock. After ten minutes of this I announce I can't hold back any longer and it isn't long until I shoot out my load. I can feel the two mouths mopping up and kissing above and around my cock sharing my cum. The second pair of hands quickly move away again and Sarah sits up next to me.

"Who was that?! " I exclaim.

"You'll never know" she says mischievously. Looking around the room I see plenty of people watching us, but I can't figure out who it could have been. It could have been anyone...

I don't get much time to look, as Sarah turns around, still sitting on my face but now looking directly down on my. I continue to eat her pussy until I can feel my dick is ready for round 2. Out of breath from eating pussy I tell that "I really just need to fuck you now!"

I gently grab her and lie her down on the pillow. I flip her legs up and spread them wide rubbing my dick up against her pussy and she shivers with enjoyment. Then, I put my dick at her entrance as Sarah wraps her hands around my ass and pulls me into her. We fuck hungrily, lost in our own passion for a few minutes. I can feel Sarah is cumming as I continue to pound her pussy hard.

"Fuuuuuck, yes Fuck me James, fuck me like the slut that I am! I'm your whore, I'll do anything for you!" she screams as she cums hard. After we slow down a little, Sarah pushes me back, and lies me back down on my back quickly hopping on top of me and riding me in the cowgirl position like never before.

Then, the couple from the next table, with the same girl who was watching Sarah suck my dick before while her partner was eating her out, comes to sit down next to us. They are both completely naked now. As they sit down next to us, they sit silently as they watch us fucking. He is slowly rubbing his erect dick whilst she is rubbing her boob with one hand whilst the other is playing with her clit.

Sarah and I smile at each other, relishing the attention and looking at the other couple whilst she continues to ride me.

After a while the girl asks, "Can we join in?".

We look at each other. This is what we've spoken about. I can't help but smile a big dirty grin. I can tell Sarah is wanting to, but also unsure.

"Maybe we just start with oral only?" she asks me.

I nod Sarah turns to tell them, whilst not missing a beat as she continues to ride my dick. They happily except and he is quick to move his dick right near Sarah's face. As he does that, the girl moves towards my head and waits in front for my approval.

Sarah looks at me again, then at his cock and me again and says, "You sure?"

"I am if you are" I say looking at the girl's pussy with a big smile.

Sarah bites her lip and with that slowly grabs the guy's cock and puts it in her mouth without breaking eye contact with me. I can see she is enjoying it, both sucking a new cock and me watching her do it whilst she still has my cock buried inside of her.

It's weird seeing her take another cock but oh so fucking hot. Seeing her ride my cock whilst sucking another. "Fuck this is hot" I mumble to myself. His dick seems about the same size as mine, about 6 inches, and for a second, with a hint of jealousy, I wonder if she notices a difference.