A Decadent Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his girl gently guides my head back on the pillow and plants her pussy on my face and I start eating her out. She's so wet already I'm loving it. I'm making long laps with my tongue and try to taste every bit of her and stick my tongue deep inside of her. This is the first new pussy I've tasted in over 10 years and I'm making the most of it. As Sarah and the girl are both sitting on me on opposite ends, his cock is getting sandwiched between the girls' mouths. I can't see much past this girl's pussy but fuck I'd like to see them to that to me. Then again, I can't really complain as I keep fucking Sarah whilst mopping up this girl's sweet nectar.

Every now and then I try to reposition so I can steal a peek and can see Sarah watching me eating pussy while she is still sucking his cock. I wonder what she's thinking, seeing me eat pussy. As I flick my tongue more rapidly across the girl's clit, I can feel that she is getting close. I continue to increase my pace, and it isn't long until she starts cumming loudly. After she cums, she stands up and lies down next to us.

I quickly change positions lying Sarah down on her back and me sitting in front of her while I keep fucking her. I can clearly see her sucking the other guy's cock now and how much Sarah is enjoying it. The girl is playing with Sarah's tits and moves one hand down to her pussy. I look at Sarah and just take in the sight. Two cock inside of her and a girl playing with her clit. "Slutty enough now?" I grin.

Sarah's eyes open up and briefly takes the cock from her mouth to say, "Don't stop, I need you to keep fucking me" she says full of lust.

With a mischievous grin I ask, "or do you need him to fuck you?"

I can see she suddenly snaps out of lust induced state and she looks at me with surprise. "I, I don't know..." she stumbles.

I pound her a little bit harder going as deep as I can. "Is that right? You don't know? Because I think you do know. I think you want to be my dirty little whore. Tell me how much you want to fuck his hard cock. To feel him fill your pussy whilst I'm watching you getting fucked by him." I can see Sarah is giving in to the thought as she closes her eyes, clearly envisioning his cock filling her up. "Now tell me, do you want to fuck him? If you ask me nicely, I might just let you."

"You'd... you'd let him fuck me?" Sarah moans.

I just smile, and then with a horny look "Tell me if that's what you want.".

She bites her lip looking at his cock, then at the girl playing with her clit, then back at me. "I really want to fuck him right now."

"How much do you want to fuck him?" I tease.

"Oh, I need his big fat cock inside of me, I want him to fill me up and fuck me hard". With that I look at him and give him a nudge. I quickly switch positions with the guy so that he now sits with his cock at Sarah's entrance and my next to her head.

"Are you sure?" he asks us both.

Sarah looks at me for final approval, I shove my dick in her mouth as I tell him to fuck her hard.

Sarah is in ecstasy as he slowly slides his cock inside of her. She is quick to reach around him, pulling his ass towards her so that he fills her to the rim. "Oh fuuuuuuuuccck" she moans.

I take my cock out of her mouth and kiss her passionately and I can tell how much she is loving it. I sit back up and put my cock back into her mouth looking hopefully at the girl. As she reads my mind she grins widely and joins in, so I finally get my blowjob sandwich.

I don't know where to look, between Sarah and the girl licking my cock and balls and the guy pounding Sarah's pussy. He doesn't last long and soon pulls out and blows his load all over her tummy and tits.

Sarah looks at me and tells me she's really close. With that, she pulls my head into her pussy and tells me to finish her. Being too horny to care, I start going to town again on her pussy. For the first time I am tasting another man's cock on her pussy and all it does it make me feel even more dirty, even more horny. For the next few minutes, I eat her out and feel her orgasm building. As she starts cumming she moans louder than I've ever heard her moan before.

Sarah looks over at the girl next to us, which is now sitting back with her legs spread towards us, playing with her pussy again. As she is watching us it is clear she loves us watching her just as much. The guy is still recovering but gently rubs her tits.

Sarah looks back at me and says, "Well I guess it is only fair then..."

I look at her wondering if she means what I hope it means. "You mean... I can fuck her?" Sarah laughs and says, "Yes, as you put it so eloquently, you can fuck her, if she is okay with it."

The girl looks at me with pure lust and says, "I was really, really hoping, I'd get to fuck you."

I move over to the girl and first put my mouth to her pussy again, wanting to get another taste. She's super wet and I am mopping up every drop of it. Then I sit up and get in position. I look at the guy for his final approval.

He just laughs and me tells me to "Fuck her please".

Sarah moves up next to me, closely watching as I put my cock in position and slowly push in. The girl moans softly and I can see Sarah biting her lip and starting to rub herself again. I am slowly fucking the girl, not wanting to go too fast, afraid I might cum too soon. Sarah starts rubbing the girls boobs whilst I continue to fuck her slowly.

Looking at Sarah play with the girl's tits, I grab Sarah's hand and put it on the girl's pussy telling her to play with it. Sarah looks at me with a naughty smile and starts rubbing the girl's clit. Every now and then I can see her licking her fingers, curious for a taste as well. After about a minute, I hear Sarah moaning again and I realise the guy is eating her pussy now as he his slowly stroking his semi erect dick.

Sarah lies back down next to the girl, grabs his cock and guides it back into her pussy. Sarah and I look at each other as we are both fucking someone else. She has a devilish grin as she tries to peek at my cock going in and out of the girl and then back at me again. I do the same for her pussy, watching his cock going in and out of Sarah's pussy. The girl starts moaning loudly screaming, "fuck me harder, I need to cum. Give it to me baby".

As I increase my pace, I can feel myself coming close as well and it is not long until I release my seed into her. I can tell Sarah is getting close too, so I take one nipple in my mouth and put my hand on her clit and slowly start circling it as the guy continues to fuck her pussy. I can his cock moving in and out of her sopping wet pussy. It doesn't take them long to finish and they both cum loudly.

He slumps down next to his girl, and we just lie there, oblivious to all the eyes on us. Sarah and I look at each other with eyes that tell us that we are in heaven.