A Decision that still Haunts Me

Story Info
After all these years, did I make the right decision.
3.4k words
2.68
39.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 74 years old, I recently started to think about some of the decisions I made throughout my life, some were good and some were bad. This story is about one of those decisions, which, to this day, I am not certain if it was a good or bad one, but one I have lived with for 51 years that I am still not sure of.

I would appreciate your feedback as to whether I made the right or wrong decision. In any case, I hope you enjoy my story.

The story begins about 56 years ago when I was a young lad of 18. I had just joined the military and soon was receiving letters from a young woman who actually lived across from me, which surprised me, but welcomed.

Her name was Luisa and she was quite an eyeful at 5'7", 125, long black curly hair that hung over her shoulders, 38c tits with big nipples and green eyes.

Like me, she was somewhat shy. In those days men and women dated awhile, then if things were good, got engaged and after a period of time, got married. Women were expected to be virgins in those days and it was so with Luisa.

The most we ever did while dating was me playing with her tits and her feeling my cock and balls but nothing more.

We got married in 1968 when I was 22 and Luisa was 21 and for the first few years everything was great. Our sex life was fairly good and as newlyweds, we fucked often and whenever we could.

By 1973, things changed with my wife and our sex life. Now, I am not a big guy by any means but I think I am above normal when it comes to cock size. I am 7" cut, not too thick but fit in her holes nice and tight, including her ass.

It seemed she wasn't satisfied when we fucked anymore and we had to use large dildos or vibrators, even after we fucked, to satisfy her to orgasm, something she had no problem before.

One night after a decent fuck session we discussed the situation and she said, "John, I love you but I am not getting satisfied sexually anymore. I need more to come." I looked at her and replied, "Baby, I love you too but I don't know what else I can do to satisfy you." She got all red and said, " Look, I love you and your cock but I need something else. The large dildos are ok but I need something real."

I was taken back by her comment and said, "What do you mean? You want to fuck a guy with a big cock?" She looked at me and said, "I don't know...I guess so. You must hate me now and think I am a tramp."

I kissed her and said, "I love you and always will but letting some guy with a big cock fuck you...I don't know. Let me think about it." We then went to sleep in each other's arms.

A few days later after we fucked, I brought the subject up and said to her, "Honey, I was thinking about what you want and if it means that much to you, I guess we can try it once. If we are going to do it, I'd rather you did it with me knowing rather than you sneaking out." She smiled and kissed me and said, "So, what do we do? How will it work? When and where and with whom? It can't be with someone we know either." I laughed and told her to slow down and I'll figure it all out and let her know.

In those days we didn't have the internet or Craigslist so I wasn't sure how I could get someone for her.

Then, one day it hit me. I had a great friend from the service. I knew he liked Luisa from the pictures I showed him and I knew he had a big cock. He would be perfect and I wouldn't tell my wife he was my friend.

I called him and invited him to lunch. I had brought a few nude pictures of my wife to entice him. I wasn't sure of his reaction but I had a good feeling he would do it.

That day we met for lunch and after some time catching up I got my nerve up to ask him, "Dom, you remember my wife, Luisa? I showed you her pictures. I have some new ones I want you to see." I pulled them out and handed them to him. His eyes almost popped out and he looked at me and said, "John, she looks great but why are you showing me nudes of her?"

I looked at him and said, "Dom, she wants a guy with a big cock to fuck her and I told her I would find someone. Since she doesn't know you, I thought you would be perfect, that is if you want to fuck her."

He looked at me and replied, "I would love to fuck her but are you sure about this?" I smiled and said, "Look, I'd rather my best friend fuck her rather than a stranger. You ok with it?"

He handed me back the pictures but I told him he could keep them. He then said, "When did you want to do this? Will you be with us?" I told him I would get back to him and set it all up with her. I also told him that I wasn't sure about being with them. We finished our lunch, both of us with smiles on our faces.

For the next couple of days I thought about how I would set things up with my wife and Dom. I couldn't just say to my wife that he was there to fuck her. She wouldn't be allowed to get picked up at a bar, so what was I to do?

Then I thought about us going away for a weekend and meeting Dom accidently. I figured that this scenario might work.

I checked with Dom and made reservations at a nice hotel for Luisa and myself and got a room for Dom for the next weekend.

The weekend came and off to the hotel we went. The hotel was an hour or so away and we arrived around 10:00 a m and the place was beautiful. They had an indoor and outdoor pool, a small private beach, a solarium, fitness center and lots more. The room was actually a suite with two bedrooms, a jacuzzi, a shower for two, a fireplace, a queen size bed in the second bedroom and a king size bed in the master bedroom.

Dom's room was on the same floor but a few doors down. He arrived around noon and texted me he was here.

Luisa and I went down to the private beach and rested on a ulounge chair. She looked magnificent in a smaller than usual bikini that left little to the imagination. I said to her, "Baby, with that bikini I am sure you are going to attract a lot of attention." She just smiled.

A short time later, Dom appeared and found a lounge chair not to far from us, within talking range. As he sat down he said hello and introduced himself to us. He was 6' tall, about 190, about our age, mid to late 20's or maybe in his early 30's and it was obvious that he was much larger than me from the outline of his bathing suit. I glanced at Luisa and could see she noticed the same thing I did.

Throughout the day, the three of us chatted and got to know each other and we were all comfortable with each other.

We all stayed on the beach until it was a little before dinner time. I invited Dom to join us for dinner and he accepted, much to our delight.

We all went up to our room and as Luisa I showered, I asked my wife what she thought of Dom. She said, "He's a nice guy, funny too." As I lathered her tits I replied, "That's it? You didn't notice the bulge in his suit? I bet he was thinking of you." She kissed me and smiled and told me to finish lathering her up.

We finally finished and was getting dressed. I told her to wear that sexy red dress I liked and to forget the bra. She looked at me and said, "I have to wear a bra or my nipples will be poking out." I smiled and said, " Well, I don't mind and I'm sure Dom wouldn't mind."

With a dirty look, she put on her dress and left her bra off. She sure showed plenty of cleavage too.

We all met up in the dining room and I noticed that Dom could not take his eyes off of her ample tits and clearly visible nipples trying to escape her dress.

Dinner was excellent with plenty of wine flowing. I made sure it seemed I had more to drink than either one of them. After dinner there was dancing and I made sure Dom and my wife took full advantage of the slow dances. I could see Dom pulling my wife to him so her tits pressed up against him and his cock pressed into her. She sure didn't object. They were obviously enjoying each other's company to my delight.

It was finally time to leave and I acted as if I had too much to drink and we all went to our room. I told them that I was out of sorts and was going to bed in the smaller bedroom. As I left them, I told them to enjoy themselves and left them.

I waited awhile in the bedroom and then heard Dom say, "Luisa, you are a beautiful woman. John is so lucky. I would love to make love to you one time." Luisa replied, " Dom, but I'm married and I love my husband."

I heard Dom reply, "Luisa, I saw how you looked at me in my bathing suit and I know you felt my excitement for you when we danced and you didn't pull away. You want me...just say so."

Then I heard Luisa, "Dom, I did notice and yes, I do want you, but not here." Then I heard them leave.

It was a few hours before Luisa came back. By then I was 'awake' and asked her how her evening went. She said, "Dom and I walked on the beach and chatted. We lost all track of time and then realized how late it was and called it a night."

She undressed and joined me in bed. We kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I texted Dom and he replied, "All went well. We didn't fuck but the groundwork was laid...looks promising. See you in a bit."

As Luisa was still in bed, I whispered to her I was going to the fitness center and I left.

I joined up with Dom and as we sat and had coffee, he said, "Your wife was unbelievable. We never fucked but talked a lot and a couple of times she ran her hand over my hard cock and smiled."

I smiled and told him thanks and hoped she was ready now. Then Dom said, "She said she wants me to fuck her. She also said you told her it would be ok." We finished our coffee and I told him I would text him later.

When I got back to my room, Luisa just stepped out of the shower and looked radiant naked. I hugged and kissed her even as she was still wet.

As she dried off, I undressed and jumped into the shower. As I showered, I said, "I saw Dom at the center. He told me you guys had a nice time last night. I'm sorry I had too much to drink last night but at least you two didn't waste the night." I continued, "Since this is our last night, we should have dinner with Dom, do some dancing and have a nightcap in our room...sound good?"

Luisa smiled and nodded her approval. Then she said, "I know exactly what I'm going to wear too. I'll surprise you."

We went for breakfast and I texted Dom that we were going to the beach and to meet us there and he texted back an ok.

By 10:00 a.m. the three of us were taking the sun. Luisa wore a new, tiny bikini. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom just covered her slit. Dom's suit clearly showed his approval of her suit. I smiled and said, "Hey Dom, I see you like Luisa's bikini a lot." He looked at me then her and replied, "I sure do. If this was a nude resort, I would show her how much I like it."

Luisa looked at him and said, "Just because it isn't a nude resort, you can still show me."

We all laughed and I said, "I'll tell you what...why don't the three of us go to our room for some refreshments and you can show Luisa how much you like my wife's suit?"

Luisa looked at me then Dom and said, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Then we can go back for some more sun."

The three of us got up and headed to our room. Once inside the room, Luisa and I sat down and Dom stood in front of us, his bulge even bigger than before. I didn't say anything, then Luisa looked up at him and said, "Well, show me how much you like my bikini."

I then said, "Before that, let me get some wine." I got three glasses of wine and brought them out.

Dom took a sip and stared at her and gripped the sides of his suit and started lowering it as Luisa drank her wine. Just then his cock seemed to explode out of his suit. Luisa gasped and said, "Very impressive. That's what I call a cock."

I looked at Luisa and said, "Well baby, it's all yours. I told you I'd get you a big cock." Luisa was in shock and said, "I told you I wanted a big cock and you said you would get me one. Thank you."

Dom just stood in front of my wife, his big, thick cock right in front of her face. She looked at me and I nodded a yes. In an instant, her mouth was engulfing his cock. She couldn't get it all in her mouth but she got in as much as she could. In the meantime, my cock was out and I was jerking it ever so slowly. It wasn't long before he said he was cumming and then shot his cum into her mouth. Somehow, She was able to swallow it all.

As soon as he went limp, Luisa turned to me and started giving me a blow job. In seconds, I shot my load into her mouth and filled it and watched her swallow it all.

She quickly got naked and led us both to the bed. She got in the middle of us and before we started playing, I said, "Baby, I love you and if it's his cock you want, it's yours." I then said to Dom, "You ok with being her stud? It's ok with me if you fuck her from now on." Dom replied, "As long as you guys are ok with it, I would love to keep fucking your lovely wife."

And so it began... I made the decision to let my friend fuck my wife, not because I was a cuck but because I loved her and she needed it.

That afternoon, my wife got more cock than any time in her life. We fucked her all afternoon, filling her every orifice with our cum.

When we finished, Dom went to his room to get clothes for this evening and quickly returned.

When it was time for dinner, we showered together, both Dom and I taking care of my wife's needs. After we showered, we got dressed.

Luisa came out wearing a sexy black mini dress without a bra. In fact, we could see her tits and nipples through the sheer material. When she walked past us, I could see she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress either.

At dinner, all eyes were on my wife, especially when the dancing began. A few guys cut in when she was dancing with both me and Dom. She was the hit of the show, so to speak.

When we got back to the room, we couldn't get out clothes off fast enough.

In bed, Dom got on his back as my wife straddled his cock and lowered her cunt, taking his big cock in her cunt. I leaned her forward and slipped my lubed cock in her ass and soon Dom and I were in synch fucking both her holes. It wasn't long before we filled her with our cum. That night was an endless night of sex, especially for Luisa.

In the morning, over breakfast we talked about what happens next. Since I already let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, there was no going back now. I told Dom and Luisa they had my blessing if they wanted to fuck one on one, whenever they wanted.

Luisa said, "I can't thank my hubby enough for showing his love for me for what he is doing for me. I want to make it clear that I love him and what Dom and I do, is pure sexual gratification to satisfy my needs."

Dom added, "I know it must be hard for John to do this but he obviously loves his wife and will do whatever it takes to make her happy. I am grateful that I have been chosen to fulfill their needs."

I then told Dom that since we have a big house with extra rooms, our spare bedroom would be available to him and he could bring whatever he wanted to keep in the room and it would be 'their' room.

Dom did bring some things to the house and became a regular visitor, so much so that he basically lived with us.

One day Luisa came home and told us she was pregnant. We were all excited and didn't even care who the father was, although we did narrow it down to an evening when we both fucked her and came in her.

For the next few months, nothing changed and it was sex as usual. Then after about six months Luisa started lactating. There were many a night when she laid in bed between us, Dom and I sucking her nipples and drinking her milk as she jerked us off.

Then, one day it happened and she lost the baby through no fault of anyone. After a few months of mourning, we decided to go on with our lives.

It was one night, several months later, that the three of us were in bed and I was sucking her nipple as Dom fucked her when I felt her warm milk squirting into my mouth. I told Dom and he sucked her nipple and milk was flowing again. Luisa was just smiling as she held our mouths to her nipples. We were all elated and for many more years after that, we enjoyed her treat.

By now, it was 1995 and for the last twenty plus years, my wife enjoyed the pleasures of being fucked by Dom and his big cock. Most of the time one on one with him but many times with the three of us together.

Then, one day in 1998 Dom moved on. By then there was the internet and Craigslist and I searched and found another guy, Bob, with a big cock that my wife enjoys as she did with Dom.

After 22 years and to this day, my wife still enjoys Bob's big cock. Bob took over where Dom left off, much to our delight.

Now some 51 years later, I wonder if I made the right decision many years ago to let my wife enjoy the pleasure of another man's cock.

I think I did. My wife and I are still married... still in love...still have sex together and her sexual needs are met with Bob, who has become a good friend.

I don't think I would have changed anything...would you?