All Comments on 'A Decision that still Haunts Me'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Your story. Your opinion. I can't stand cuckold stories. Please put a warning at the top.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Change My Mind***

About reading this dumb azz story!! Thanks but no thanks for sharing this dud.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Christ! More cuck shit, so much of it these days

Who the hell really thinks real men like watching their wives fucking other men.

What the fuck is the fun in that?

What a load of bullshit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haunts you, you say?

If everything is really so hunky dory.....

What is it that haunts you?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Are You Kidding?

Look up cuckold in the dictionary. If that’s your thing, no problem here. But to ask the world if we think you did the right thing, you must be nuts. Just ask Bob if he were in your shoes would he do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

Wrong decision

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I don't think I would have changed anything...would you?

Nope, the only thing more satisfying than fucking a cucks wife is watching the spineless piece of shit convince himself the whore cares about anything more than his wallet

rnebularrnebularover 3 years ago
Kinda lost me when they were texting in 1968

Way back with no internet and no Craigslist, they figured out how to text each other? Fail sorry

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Face Value

Taken at face value, fact or fiction does not matter. A relationship is about love and trust, what each can take and give. If a couple can come to this understanding on their sex life, then why not, it is a small but important part in the broad scheme of daily life.

I believe after many years of marriage and what i have observed in others is this, the people we are when starting out in are not the same as the years go by. Yes we are young and we fall in love but we don't really understand the long term implications of a relationship. Nothing stays the same in life, it is ever changing, evolving. The question is do we change and evolve together going forward. Or do our paths slowly but surely diverge, to where people settle and think well that is just the way it is. Asking the question over a pint, "after 35 years of marriage are you happy and content"?. Seldom is there an immeadiate response, there will be a short pause before the answer. Then something like this "well yes, we have our up's and down's but we rub along", you can hear the reticence in their voice. You would probably get the same sort of answer from their partner. They have settled but are they really happy?. Couples are not talking or they are not listening to each other.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
A pile of shit.

How the fuck did he text Don in the ‘80s? Fucking amateur

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Texting

Sorry. Your characters are texting decades before the mobile phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Calling BS

. Storyline from the first page: 'Dom's room was on the same floor but a few doors down. He arrived around noon and texted me he was here.' Not in 1973, the purported time in the author's life history.

. Pagers existed but not text messaging devices. This is more than a minor credibility issue. You lost me there and received one star.

. Let us away friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...changed anything...would you?

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Texting each other?

In 1973.......!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I vote bad choice. A marriage is far more than sex, and we marry for better or worse. I could never stay married to a woman who would not be there 100% for me, just as I would expect to be there 100% for her. If wife was unhappy without more or bigger cock, then the couple should divorce so that she could find what she is looking for, and husband could find someone with whom the two could share exclusivity. On the other hand, if you allow that, than you are a cuck, and, if that is your lifestyle choice, than you get the second best that you want.

I notice also that there are no children and, thus, no real family, which I suspect is an artifact of the relationship (despite one miscarriage).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time Travel

You texted Dom? In the 1970s? This is in the wrong category, should have been in Sci-fi.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I would have kicked your ass to the curb. Why would I need you when I got a bigger younger model right down the hall in another bedroom? GROW UP. Never invite others to your bed. You take a vow that say "forsaking all others". It doesn't say, "except for Bill and Bob and Ted and Alice".

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
He actually said you were not a cuck because he lived his wife

That is the definition of a cuck. He should have kicked her out when she first complained. He could have found a better woman and had a family. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you are a big stupid WIMP no real man gives his woman to another man and live with it and not only one but more and all through married life you have to realize you married a whore should have dumped her long ago right after she told you she wanted other bigger cocks to late now wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only thing I would have changed

is the woman I was married to when this story started. and it would have been within one paragraph of the stupidity she displayed.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What advice do you want to give an idiot? Sorry, but I can't give advice to an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An anachronism

Don't think Don could have texted you in 1973..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A comment about the premise

If the husband and wife were good and sex was satisfying for years and then suddenly she needed a larger cock, the first thing she should have done would be to see her gynecologist... maybe something had happened to her vagina to cause it to loosen. For many years there have been surgeries to tighten women’s vaginas.

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
I think you were trying to set us up

When a man says he has regrets, it's because he made a hard decision that had lasting consequences. Yours wasn't really hard, and the consequences are not things you had but lost, but things you gave up on and never found.

Obviously, to each his own.

Your loss is in failing to pursue a relationship with a woman who was capable of satisfying you and being satisfied by you. It's a search that sometimes goes unfulfilled, so maybe by lowering your expectations you ended up happier. In many primitive cultures, you would have been normal. But the Christian faith has tried to focus the marital relationship into a tool that draws us closer to God. In more Christianized cultures, the hedonism of sex, and the pragmatism that promotes it, have lost their importance in favor of the strengthened emotional bonds that come from committed monogamy.

In other words, you'll never know what you've compromised in order to keep what you had.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The set up premise was literally beyond stupid.

You have cuck desires, you wanted to be cucked and raising another mans child.

Same old, same old.

Sorry but after 20 years of preferring someone elses cock, cuck boy would have lost her, other than there was the roof over her head, bills being paid.

Nice try at the end but after that long she had little respect for little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You really....

...had a great power to go forward and back in time.....there were not TEXTING in the 70s but I guess you have a secret....

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Such a lie

What load of horse shit.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

For over forty years with the help of your wife you relighted yourself to number two. You talk about all the sex she had with Dom and now twenty years with Bob. Every time you talked about a threesome you only got her ass, did you ever fuck her pussy after that first time? You can't tell me that if you were in her vagina and either one of them were in her ass she wouldn't have been able to feel you. When you went on vacation, did one of them go to or did she go with them and you stayed home?

Did you make a mistake, yes. If nothing else she should have quit after Dom left or given you your walking papers, you might have been young enough to at least gotten some of your man card back.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

"I don't think I would have changed anything...would you?"...the answer to this is 1*

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Texting? Hell there were not even any cell phones in the ‘70’s Rewrite needed otherwise not bad.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Not erotic. Also agree with others about “texting” not being possible since cell phones didn’t exist in the 1970’s. The story, though short, is boring, as it is largely narrative. There were also some grammatical errors that a really good editor might have caught. Two stars.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Yeah, I would have to agree with these other people. Change the wife when the suggestion came up. This is so stupid of her. She may as well say "I'm going to cheat the rest of my life and you are dumbly going to allow and even encourage it." How does that feel? Is it a wonderful feeling to be a cuckold?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Good story

But, I would have dumped the big cock slut 51 years ago.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

If that's your thing, okay. Not me. I would divorce her and let her go find her own bc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadly, Harry in Va. must have passed away.

No way he'd let a story like this go without roasting your tail feathers. Please put a cuckold disclaimer up front. That way I won't waste my time reading it and you won't get all these pesky 1-star votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
logistics

I was really enjoying your story until you mentioned texting in the hotel. Texting didnt exist in the 1970s. The first text ever was in late 1992. You saying texting in the 1970s took the fantasy right out of the story and ruined an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am stunned!

Why?

That you lived to age of 74 with your mental illness.

Have you done the right thing? Well...

You didn't do anything for over 50yrs.

If you weren't mentally ill, I would tell you:

"What a waste of a life", but there is no point telling you that, your illness wouldn't let you grasp what I am trying to say!

PS: My only hope is that this is a fiction!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't know..

I didn't know you could text someone in the mid 70's.

That was magical how they were able to text. 30 some years before the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
if that's your thing I guess OK

Why ask that question now? If you stayed married all those years and you are OK with it then you made the right decision. But you pick your best friend? How weird is that - for as long as you live you see the guy that satisfies your wife! How great for Dom as he gets a wife of sorts that doesn't cost him a penny in support!!!

Me? I would have bailed once she said I didn't satisfy her sexually. Its not her fault or mine as god gave me what I got and she has what she has. Not sure if back then they did those surgeries to tighten the cave size pussy to normal. But either way I wouldn't hang around and be a wallet, companion, FWB and get mercy fucks from my own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you are fishing for comments with such crude bait, don't complain about what bites.

Since anything is possible, its fine, live your life any way you like. If a woman has got to have big cock, fine. If a man has got to have bit tits, fine. If a married couple want to bring other people into their sex life that's pretty much up to them. I hear it seldom works out well, and usually indicates a weak and tenuous marriage relationship. Well, we all have to do the best we can with what we got. Guess this couple did too. Fine.

What was the point?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Haunt

The decision that you made to write this story should haunt you for a while too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurd

There's no internet, but there is texting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She was cheating from the start

She was already fucking bigger guys which is why her husband could no longer satisfy her. Now she has a regular hung lover that hubbie found and approved for her.

Poor sap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So for 51 years nothing?

He has bee concerned about her enjoyment, at his own expense. She has not reciprocated any concern for him? Never got him a hot girl, with big or small tits to fit his desire. Reading the little that I could of this pile, I never got the feeling that she cared about the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn’t know you could text back in the 80’s

Didn’t know we had texting back when this is set?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

What is it with all these willing chuck stories lately? Where have all the real men gone? Fucking pack of Lilly weak kneed dick pullers

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

To answer the question

Yes I would have changed something. Maybe I would have let her fuck a big Dick for one time for exchange of a hall pass for myself. I would never allowed a lover to live with us permanently. In the rather unlikely case to have her allowed to have a big dicked lover he would be allowed to fuck her only every other week at most. Even then there would would have been a open relationship with having a lover myself.

Most probably I would have bought a big dildo to play with her from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have a 3 star score from me.

You think a seven inch dick isn’t big? No it’s not a horse cock, but the average depth of a vagina is only slightly over 6 inches. Maybe she just had a big pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If your man or woman cannot be satisfied by you sexually than you both need to move on . It’s not love it’s abuse if one of the couple gets to fuck others . There will always be a fatter, longer cock or a guy who may be more compatible. There will always be woman who have bigger tits , tighter pussy, dirtier in bed . Etc but that doesn’t mean you let your spouse the one who supposed loves you to fuck others just because what you have or do sexually doesn’t do it for them anymore. If this was a real story I’d have dumped her ass and found someone who really loved me and let her go to find that there are millions of cock out there that will just use her ass for sex knowing she is willing.

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago
bs

total BS, I can't believe I wasted my time reading this

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Heinous inconsistency. It starts by stating that their sex lives changed in 1973. Then at the hotel, Dom texted him. Later, more texts.

There was no texting in 1973. It simply didn’t exist.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

I alowed my wife’s lover to live with us for a two year period. Except, that i did not know they were lovers for four more years, and then only because she confessed out of guilt. Since I did not really know anything was going on, what’s I actually hurt by that? Apparently not. But along with this confession came the news that when we hoped him move to a different state, she had intended to stay with him, in spite of us having two young children. that told me our relationship was maybe not so solid and/or there was some mental illness or trouble involved. We patched things up and went pretty well for another 4-5 years before things went stale.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Yeah thats what we call a marriage in name only. Two people too afraid to walk away and find someone they truly love and loves them. Thank god I have a wife who actually loves me, and is loved in return and we arent together because we're too afraid to be alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I saw this story of yours was 1-bombed also. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to shit all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

It's the desperate appeal for validation to the reader at the end that makes it extra pathetic. If he was full on "I'm a cuck and proud of it!", at least we could go for the 'hey, whatever floats your boat' response. But the fact that he had to be coerced into accepting it and conditioned into enjoying it, and sounds like he still isn't sure about it half a century later paints a considerably sadder picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YES GROW A SPINE WIMP ,YOUR WIFE IS NOING BUT A NASTY WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damned cuck story.

Hate them. Need a warning so I don’t waste time & libido.

Bill

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Very average wife share story. Not nad certainly not great. Just average

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I'm still intrigued how he texted Dom years before anyone had even heard the word, "texting". Wooooops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would not share my wife and if she wanted a bigger cock i would tell her to leave and file for divorce

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Story sucked. Wasn't much of a man. Divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love cuck stories. I wish I could be a cuck for my wife but she's not into it. My disk is only 6" hard and it's a lot of work to get it hard. I have fantasies of being cuckolded and made to clean up both her and him after they finish. Even lock my dick in a chastity cage.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Another in the apparently interminable line of stories that should bare the subtitle ‘The usual LW fodder’.

Where oh where are the great LW writers? Clearly, just like Elvis they’ve left the building.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

He should have found another vagina, smaller and more appreciative. Then "burn then bitch".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cluck, cluck, cuck

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Not a real marriage. The stuff about him not being enough for her was a false note. The whole thing was messed up. He should have moved on, or gotten her a vibrator. No other guys. D

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

a very hard decision if he didn't do it she would either left him or fucked around behind his back and that would of been devastating the only thing is if she got to experience other men shouldn't he be able to enjoy a younger woman with a tighter pussy more like an open marriage

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

I just don't agree with demander there are many type of marriages we might not agree with all of them but that doesn't mean they are wrong just wrong for us

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What a ridiculously idiotic cuck story.

Glad to know you're another writer living in denial to some degree.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story! She prob would have left you or gone out and fucked around on girls night out since she needed a big dick to be satisfied. But you have to wonder how she suddenly developed this need for a bigger dick when your normal dick had always worked fine up till that time. I suspect she got some strange and was seduced to the dark side. Then being stretched she realized she wanted more. Should have asked more questions at the time. LOL 5 stars good story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

True love finds a way and helps make the right decision.

Great story, well thought out and written. Definitely shows how love and honest communication between a married couple came overcome most any problem. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

If this happened 51 years ago, there was no texting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry what a load of PURE CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most men with even a little bit of self respect would have gotten rid of her the moment she complained about a seven inch cock being too small. Holy crap! Seven inches is a really good cock size. Above average for sure. I would have had the papers served to her in a week. Yes honey, I’ll find you a proper size dick. Please don’t leave me! I’m so glad I could make her happy. Awww what a great guy. You should have told her her tits were way too small, her face not pretty enough and her pussy too sloppy. That’s just being honest cuz you love her. She’d have been so receptive to hearing that.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Yea I would have left. Something was definitely different with her that she couldn’t enjoy 7 inches. Why would you want to keep having sex with someone that was enjoying what you were doing? I think would be very depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hmmmm, if you Google average cock size it comes out at 5.25 inches long and 4.75 inches around, it says that only 5 % of men have a cock longer than 6 inches, so based on this story there are millions of unsatisfied women out there, which would account for the divorce rates I guess and the small number of men who are porn stars....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kolejna opowieść o idiocie. Był idiotą, jest idiotą i pozostanie idioto. Małżęństwo drogi autorze to nie tylko sex. Widać ze jesteś jeszcze dzieckiem z chorą fantazją.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous